Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (45778 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by tragergeorge(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Another normal fool again
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Donjazzy12(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked
Correct! They are lesbians!

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Authoreety: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ghh
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by imstrong1: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why am having this feeling that the both of them are also les..... Ok what's my biz.. undecided undecided angry
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Ekasco1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let's us check if she's ok

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Justpassingby2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
I know this mumu girl plan. Mark my word.. she is up to somthing. The next we will hear is that the bestee don die or is missing.. she is making ways to seem like she is happy about it...

Wetin man no go even hear for this naija sef..
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by DIKEnaWAR: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Errrmmmm....they are giving birth to people without brains now.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by stevenakp(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
What a generation, Imagine what someone is bodly celebrating.

Sharing the same baby daddy.

Hope the baby daddy will marry you and your bestie ?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by dikerebel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
The other lady should watch out.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by omooba969(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Congrats for being so happy with"ARU"
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by five5star(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by zomoears(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked

They are riding the same d#ck...is happening here... grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by sexdoll: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
the words of Prophet Isiah comes to mind. wink
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Authoreety: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
There is love in sharing

Bt hope she is not planning to keee her
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Feminism issa joke in Africa.Fucking the same dickJust for the mullar.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by austyn0(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jus negodu....Fa ncha mmadu....SMH

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by CSTR1003: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucky man.

I am sure he impregnated both of them through a threesomee.

I wish him many More nights of threesomes.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by sholatem(f): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
These ones are lesbian nah,only d guy fit understand their friendship
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by damoobaba: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Aye le o, Ibosi o
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by selfwife(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
hmmm.this life...while there are many ttc women out there.

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by bochy: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
That is the power of money.....

if ur partner is cheating on u......
No complaints...... work harder.... make more money .....
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by McAausim: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Slay mamas
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Idrismusty97(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
What in the Milky way galaxy is this horseshît?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by ICEMAN(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
African American women proving once again why they are looked on as the lowest class of women in the United States. People value their dogs more than they value African American women.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Assassin101: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
is whizkid responsible or Davido?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by nabegibeg: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Humanity has indeed long lost its essence. Gone are the days being a woman of purity and honor was a thing of pride and worthiness. Today, what we see are filthy sluts taking pride in abominable acts and lifestyles and being bold about it. Smh. Even the guys are not left out. Many of them living life as if it got no iota of principle whatsoever but they forget that Life is lived once. Just once and Eternity's tunes will play on forever. What tune exactly depends on what one's life yields.

Even the Kim Kardashians and Kylie Jenners of this world are now looked upon as "powerful women" and "role models" by our young ladies. What future is there to look forward to for our young men and women then in a world long lost to the sons and daughters of Leviathan and karashika?!! What?!

When it's all been said and done, man must face the final music of what he used this gift called Life to do. After all, they say it is a free world right? How free is it if you must actually give an account of it someday? **shrugs**

Ah well....

Perfectly said
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Beorn: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
The breed of humans we have populating the earth these days. . . God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
this cant be Nigeria
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Ategberoson(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
could this weird post of hers affirmed Friedrich Nietzsche's assertion?

women are nothing but machine that produces children- Friedrich Nietzsche.

I get angry when I see nairaland topics like this "my wife cheat on me, what can I do" my girlfriend slept with my best friend and cousin together what can I do"? hehehe cry cry

emi laye mi, if any lady cheat on me, I will throw her sorry asss out like dustbin and jump on the next level, no time for that baby cry and unproductive emotions
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Humanity has indeed long lost its essence. Gone are the days being a woman of purity and honor was a thing of pride and worthiness. Today, what we see are filthy sluts taking pride in abominable acts and lifestyles and being bold about it. Smh. Even the guys are not left out. Many of them living life as if it got no iota of principle whatsoever but they forget that Life is lived once. Just once and Eternity's tunes will play on forever. What tune exactly depends on what one's life yields.

Even the Kim Kardashians and Kylie Jenners of this world are now looked upon as "powerful women" and "role models" by our young ladies. What future is there to look forward to for our young men and women then in a world long lost to the sons and daughters of Leviathan and karashika?!! What?!

When it's all been said and done, man must face the final music of what he used this gift called Life to do. After all, they say it is a free world right? How free is it if you must actually give an account of it someday? **shrugs**

Ah well....

And what if after everything you discover there is no eternity. Once you are gone, you are gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Signs You Are A Boring Lady / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.