Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (45777 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by naijamerican: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dont people in Nigeria have multiple wives? Why is everyone acting as if this is so outrageous?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
maticdamian:
Hello?
Hi
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Duru009(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Men are scarce by the day !
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by eLcastro(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
#Polygamy..The next ish people will be clamorin for legalization.,just waiting for the world to get done with this gay bs
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by kerry57: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shithole world where everything is possible just because everyone wanna trend. Ugly biachies moving from prostitution to trying to destroy the lives of the innocent unborn kids.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Toks2008(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked

The guy must either be loaded in his pocket or down there or maybe in both.

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by mikool007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
end times grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by deebrain(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
The stupidity of the feminist theory.

This forced serious laughter from me this afternoon....

Let's blame the men
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by enoch273: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
whatever rocks your boat.undecided
hello gorgeous
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by MaestroJosh: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by ndubuisi6: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
it all boils down to money.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Born2Breed(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A lady has taken to social media to reveal she is excited to be sharing her baby daddy with her best friend.

According to her, they will be due one month apart and she would have fought if it was anybody else asides her bestie.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/im-so-happy-to-be-sharing-a-babydaddy-with-my-bestie-lady-says.html

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by mcgaius: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm sure you guys are lizzy and are planning to have him on bed for a party
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by obentenyson(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Na rainbow colour true true, cos na only lesbians fit talk this nonsense
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by maekkyrain(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Haaaa....this 1 weak my kidney
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Zaen: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is what yoruba's call oshi ra ata má ra iyọ̀
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by clemz85(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wonders of 21st century

Someone would say
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by vikstandon(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lie Lie...These Ladies are pure breed Lesbians...A high profile one!!!

Who does that? Answer...Lesbian!!!
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by milemimi93(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
MENTION FOUR ANIMALS WITHOUT BRAINS:
1. WOMEN
2. LADIES
3. GIRLS
4. FEMALES

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by thewritingtodo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
shurley22:

This is most certainly the height
Yeah, it's most "shurely" the height! grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by shurley22(f): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
thewritingtodo:

Yeah, it's most "shurely" the height! grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by SUNDICOS(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Riddles
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by GrammarCheck: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
What if they are lesbians and he is a sperm donor?
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by sisisioge: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

The dude must be a super star! Hian!
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by dochenaj: 2:28am On Jun 21, 2018
These girls are to be blamed for shamelessness as much as the guy who went inserting his dick into any girl he sees. Who knows? "He might still have another girl, due by March", I pity his life if he ain't got money to pay for child support.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Humanity has indeed long lost its essence. Gone are the days being a woman of purity and honor was a thing of pride and worthiness. Today, what we see are filthy sluts taking pride in abominable acts and lifestyles and being bold about it. Smh. Even the guys are not left out. Many of them living life as if it got no iota of principle whatsoever but they forget that Life is lived once. Just once and Eternity's tunes will play on forever. What tune exactly depends on what one's life yields.

Even the Kim Kardashians and Kylie Jenners of this world are now looked upon as "powerful women" and "role models" by our young ladies. What future is there to look forward to for our young men and women then in a world long lost to the sons and daughters of Leviathan and karashika?!! What?!

When it's all been said and done, man must face the final music of what he used this gift called Life to do. After all, they say it is a free world right? How free is it if you must actually give an account of it someday? **shrugs**

Ah well....

so true.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by maticdamian(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Hi
Text me please 09051224282
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why are people hating?

Im glad their still friends grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Gone are the days being a woman of purity and honor was a thing of pride and worthiness. Today, what we see are filthy sluts taking pride in abominable acts and lifestyles and being bold about it. Smh. Even the guys are not left out. Many of them living life as if it got no iota of principle whatsoever but they forget that Life is lived once. Just once and Eternity's tunes will play on forever. What tune exactly depends on what one's life yields.

Even the Kim Kardashians and Kylie Jenners of this world are now looked upon as "powerful women" and "role models" by our young ladies. What future is there to look forward to for our young men and women then in a world long lost to the sons and daughters of Leviathan and karashika?!! What?!

When it's all been said and done, man must face the final music of what he used this gift called Life to do. After all, they say it is a free world right? How free is it if you must actually give an account of it someday? **shrugs**

Ah well....

Fixed grin
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by DEIFIED(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
did i just read this shiit, this world is fill with numerous wonders.
Re: "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
maticdamian:
Text me please 09051224282
Oh why ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.