Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin (3100 Views)

Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
ur idea is to derail the thread... but ur type is common everywhere... we know ur type

here is the thread:

chenzen:
a lot of us guys do this one costly mistake that destroys our chances with a lady we find appealing, enticing, juicy and attractive for the erotic cravings of our unrelenting vibrant shaft.

dont bother asking a lady if she s a virgin else u ll never get to know... just push seductive buttons and find out in action rather than askin' ... that question is lame and dumb, no matter how long u both have been together " Never ask... just do the do and find out... many guys have actually placed themselves on auto-friendzone thinking there s actually something sensible going on btw them and the lady in question all because they keep asking acidic and toxic questions.

If u re in for the fling too... do not ask that babe " if she has a boyfriend... dont do that shìt please...

more to come

tbc....

here is my contribution. how does this message derail the thread?:

MISEDUCATIONS:
i always ask. and demand proof. i dont roll with sluts. my life is too important.

are threads God's Law that cant be debated? isnt a Forum like Nairaland for discussions?

thats why i told you this, because i know you're blinded by hate of ubunja and are not thinking straight:

MISEDUCATIONS:
your problem is that you allow your hatred of ubunja to prevent you from thinking.
what does it mean when a person says:
dont allow hate to stop you from thinking clearly.
just breathe. all this hate inside aint good for you.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

here is the thread:

are threads God's Law that cant be debated? isnt a Forum like Nairaland for discussions?

thats why i told you this, because i know you're blinded by hate of ubunja and are not thinking straight:

l feel sorry for u
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
l feel sorry for u
No. you dont feel sorry for ubunja. you hate him. remember this insult you sent him way back in Feb?:
chenzen:
empty cretin... it's obvious u went to night school... and u even ended up smoking plantain leaf every afternoon. street rat!
it must be tiring hating someone for months and months. dont you get tired of carrying all that hate around??
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
No. you dont feel sorry for ubunja. you hate him. remember this insult you sent him way back in Feb?:

it must be tiring hating someone for months and months. dont you get tired of carrying all that hate around??
u cant deny that we av idiots in the society... the fact that one says things the way they are doesnt make them hateful... a fool is a fool. a genius is a genius... so know where u belong.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
u cant deny that we av idiots in the society... the fact that one says things the way they are doesnt make them hateful... a fool is a fool. a genius is a genius... so know where u belong.
Chenzen against Ubunja. lets present our exchange and see on whose side is hate shall we?

The message that started it all:
MISEDUCATIONS:
i always ask. and demand proof. i dont roll with sluts. my life is too important.

chenzen:
thats y it will take enternity for u to get laid... ur kongí level now is on full voltage... lol

MISEDUCATIONS:
sex is nothing in SA.
if all fails you can buy a round for R30.(the equivalent price of 5 loaves of bread)

chenzen:
l thought u said u dont av time for sluts... u just finished urself by urself.

MISEDUCATIONS:
your problem is that you allow your hatred of ubunja to prevent you from thinking.
what does it mean when a person says:

dont allow hate to stop you from thinking clearly.
just check out even the empty threats:

chenzen:
dont start... u wont be able to swallow ... of l come at u...

MISEDUCATIONS:
those who can come dont make threats.
come.
although i know your coming will dwindle down to insults aimed at my parents.
dont waste time with threats COME

chenzen:
an elder like me will not join words with people like u... l fix people... l put u in ur place

chenzen:
l ll find u and l ll fix u

chenzen:
u are a chronic sadist mr man... get a job and get busy... aint u tired of dancing shaku shaku in penury gosh !!! SMH

MISEDUCATIONS:
i know i neutralilzed all your memorized insults with this :

you're so predictable. and you never change.

chenzen:
ur iQ is low and it is infectious... l do myself a world of good by ignoring ur insensitivity. u lack proper schooling... get proper EDUCATION... u re a twisted version of the homosapien breed.

MISEDUCATIONS:

there it is. the hate. and for what exactly?
for this?:

so this message from me inspired all this hate in you? you need help.

chenzen:
ur idea is to derail the thread... but ur type is common everywhere... we know ur type

MISEDUCATIONS:

here is the thread:

and you couldnt answer. so you said:

chenzen:
l feel sorry for u

MISEDUCATIONS:

chenzen:

just read you messages and bask in your hate. Hate poisons your system. you'll die young baba. let go of hate.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

u don't just jump on som1's comment and quote the person. U gat to read d comment and read with understanding.

Where did u see me sayin I was afraid to ask a girl abt her age?

I said it's pointless askin a lady abt her age since most of them lie abt their age.

There are ways u can figure out a lady's real age without askin her.
what ways Abeg?
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Goldmaxx:
what ways Abeg?
ask her what year she wrote common entrance... then do the maths... lol

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. / Sexual The Evil Reverend Father Part 7 (mad City ) / Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.