Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina (2146 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Bigmugu: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Okay...Twitter won't forget.

This lady says she will go nude if Nigeria wins Argentina tonight.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-promises-to-show-her-boobs-if-nigeria-beats-argentina/

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Let the showing Begins
Buh i knw u want to advertise ur market Codely
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by BlackAdam55(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
if u like go naked baff for main road, I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Olalan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dumb girl, guess that all she can offer to the world

1 Like

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Bigmugu: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
if u like go naked baff for main road, I don't care
Lolz
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Mario1989(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who she epp..... . Awon boobs go juicy sha!!!
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by milemimi93(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian ladies always havin reasons to go nak.ed. Very useless set of creatures.

1 Like

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by nzeobi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
if then our wicked leaders die what will you show
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
she no fine, she should keep the boobs to herself, I don't want to be traumatized.

2 Likes

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Bigmugu: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
she no fine, she should keep the boobs to herself, I don't want to be traumatized.

1 Like

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Which nude? Biko don't give kids convulsion.

1 Like

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by RevenGeMission: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
I SURE HOPE it'll be worth it grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
All these threats of unclad boobsies will make Nigeria....
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
please show your family members. we don't want to see it.

1 Like

Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Bigmugu: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
kingxsamz:
please show your family members.
we don't want to see it.
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by saucespecies: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
And it sell
Re: Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina by Bigmugu: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
[center][/center]
saucespecies:
And it sell

(1) (Reply)

Popular World Toy Penis Ladies Use To Replace Men For Sex / Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women / IG User Causes 4 Boys Who Were Captured Rapping One Girl & Sharing Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.