Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text (32223 Views)

What Are The Signs A Lady Is Interested In A Guy Over Text / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by GILOSKY(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
This great
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
pcguru1:

Respect and civility even if it didn't work out.

Yeaah in Nollywood maybe, u can see them respecting & being civil while parting ways but we're talking reality here...

Why don't u do a survey in ur area alone who still meeting face to face and do the breakup? undecided undecided

Thru text u can be civil as well & still respect each other decisions..
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by lizzylinks: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sometimes you don't even need to send text, Actions they say speaks louder than voice. A total avoidance of the person will speak that you are no longer interested.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaah in Nollywood maybe, u can see them respecting & being civil while parting ways but we're talking reality here...

Why don't u do a survey in ur area alone who still meeting face to face and do the breakup? undecided undecided

Thru text u can be civil as well & still respect each other decisions..

I mean that'ssomeone you have been dating for a while and at a point shared personal matters, i think breakup should be conversational unless the person is known to be violent or something . Breaking via text to me is like the person isnt even worth your time to dump in-person cry but its to each person though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by LadyJasper: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Don't even say anything these days, people now record conversations and screen munch chats and upload on social media to shame the person. Dis world don spoil kpatakpata! sad
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
footballflaver:
Bae sent me the "Are you ignoring me" text two days ago

actually I was ignoring her

But I replied her immediately

can't keep ignoring her

although I wanted her to acknowledge that what she did wasn't good

But.....

she's too precious to me to keep doing that cool
Why ignore at first? For how many days?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by Blessinq1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
ElFabchuks:
I didn't see 'What are we?' there..That one cringes me the most
If any girl asks you that again, just reply 'we are children of God' cool
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text by footballflaver: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why ignore at first? For how many days?

Exactly 2 weeks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.