Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Steps On How To Remain Poor. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steps On How To Remain Poor. (17214 Views)

The Habits That Make Poor People Remain Poor. / How Long Will I Remain Poor / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Amuluonyenaego: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
I WANT TO STOP SMOKING, PLS HELP.

2 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by mikebrown92: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
So guilty of this that tears almost start rolling from my eyes....
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Another of it is to continue spilling trash, competing with FTC, STC, arguing dumbly/blindly on nairaland for LIKES which does not answer to basic needs. Thumbs up OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Bro.. you are very correct.. but my own problem is number 2... I don try to change but no change yet.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Bluffly: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:
Arrant non sense!! Is this an advice or a scathing deprecation of your intended audience? undecided
I decree wisdom and understanding unto you.

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by kayc0(f): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by calculator123(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:
My take: We don't succeed by doing things right. we succeed by GRACE.
Everybody has this..
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by usoroakpan(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
lok the list just too funny. I hope it works well
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Depreacherman(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Great points.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by calculator123(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you jareee. The OP is probably still a student.
Keep hoping on grace oh you hear.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by fnep2smooth(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
What about staying on NAIRALAND all day reading BBN and romance section. grin
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Icon4s(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2018
adetes:
11 & 12 r out of it, I agree with remaining others

Because those affect you right?
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Your fada
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by VictorRomanov: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:

I know the fastest doesn't always win, the smartest isn't always the richest. But no one ever achieved anything by doing nothing.

Grace won't help you while you re sleeping. God will only bless your effort when there is actually an effort.

2 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by ElRapido: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by VictorRomanov: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:
Arrant non sense!! Is this an advice or a scathing deprecation of your intended audience? undecided

Any how you like it bro
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

Just STOP
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2018
fnep2smooth:
What about staying on NAIRALAND all day reading BBN and romance section. grin

At least you are rich intellectually cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by afongha: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
keep dating Evey women and counting scores of pussy you have bang, drinking alcohol and buying for friends in the name of Mr nice, sure guy.taking in tradmado as good, unnecessary weeds and clubbing

Beni egbon mi. Pls tell them! grin
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by HoodBillionaire: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
have you heard abt what they call a sad millionaire
ask linda ikejis brother
this post was meant for afonjas
who are viewing center football hypemen touts
beer parlour big boys
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by hollah123: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
ask4double:
So says your pulpit bandits.
bro don't mind that fool jare,they are programmed to believe whatever their scammer pastors tell them.i watch them on t.v n I dey vex.many of them are not doing anything reasonable ant they will go to church tapping into the anointing of dangote as if dangote got his in church.even Bible say work n pray.work first n prayer not all prayer n no work

2 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Freeko4: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2018
nice one
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by chukyjones(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:

I'm a strong believer in GRACE, but saying one don't succeed by doing things right but by GRACE alone is the ideology of a LAZY man or the man trying to Justify his current state of Failure.
GRACE needs a platform;
* show me a man DILIGENT in his ways...
*and Jacob SOWED in that Land...
*and I will Bless the WORKS of your HANDS...

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by xana101: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm always on nairaland. I don't know how to stop it.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by chukyjones(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
I've come to find out that one of the major inhibitors in the lives of our Youths to creating wealth (at least to take care of yourself) is damaging addictions and the craze for quick wealth.

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Samirana360(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
#13 play 9jabet
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by tunary(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Very true
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
13. Alwayz be "the first to comment" on almost every topic on Nairaland

14. Watching at least 2 movies per day

15. Always having the mindset that "you need to know someone b4 having a good job"

16. Always after wo...
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
chukyjones:

I'm a strong believer in GRACE, but saying one don't succeed by doing things right but by GRACE alone is the ideology of a LAZY man or the man trying to Justify his current state of Failure.
GRACE needs a platform;
* show me a man DILIGENT in his ways...
*and Jacob SOWED in that Land...
*and I will Bless the WORKS of your HANDS...
This is right on target, bro . I believe grace plays a bit part, but it still CANNOT override certain universal laws (such as diligence) guiding SUCCESS. I'd agree with him if he had limited grace to SALVATION.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by flexy7(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Mario1989:
THESE ARE TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

1. Never wake up early. Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?

2. Never plan how to spend your money. Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.

3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money. How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.

4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated". How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school!

5. Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital. How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6. Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness. Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.

7. Spend more than you earn. To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing from friends and employers.

8. Compete in dressing. Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate the congregation with your trendy fashions every day. Whenever your neighbor buys a new phone, you get one that is more expensive.

9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your yearly salary.

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you at old age.

11. Devote your time, energy and resources to watching football especially EPL, UCL and La Liga. Keep up with all matches, fixtures and transfers. Ensure you adequately argue your points among friends for hours after each game. After all, one day Messi and Ronaldo will remember you and send you some percentages of their income.

12. Stay on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram all day to post, comment or watch videos. Engage in discussions that add no value to your life just to be seen that you are current and up-to-date. Be hopeful that one day a benevolent spirit will come down to bless you.

FIGHT ALL THESE AND YOU WILL STEP OUT OF POVERTY!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220896/10-ways-remain-poor
. i bliv u 4 dis
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
how many packet or piece u dey take every day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.