Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Steps On How To Remain Poor. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steps On How To Remain Poor. (17229 Views)

The Habits That Make Poor People Remain Poor. / How Long Will I Remain Poor / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by nzube89(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Op please delete that no 4 that mentality have created many poor people .All my friends that started with nothing are making it big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by sexdoll: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Mario1989:
THESE ARE TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

12. Stay on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram all day to post, comment or watch videos. Engage in discussions that add no value to your life just to be seen that you are current and up-to-date. Be hopeful that one day a benevolent spirit will come down to bless you.

FIGHT ALL THESE AND YOU WILL STEP OUT OF POVERTY!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220896/10-ways-remain-poor

did you purposely forget to add NAIRALAND in that list? wink
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Amuluonyenaego: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
ebony111:
how many packet or piece u dey take every day?
Can only take the maximum of 10 pieces in a day.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by owoblow2018: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuvin22:
This write up is touching me deep.. undecided

I really need to stop playing bet9ja. Its damaging me. I am just addicted.

HELP!

Bro, betting is not bad but addiction in it is bad. betting is an investment.
Know how much you can be investing in it daily that will not touch you even
if you did not win.
Like me i know if i can be playing 100 naira daily for 30days, even if i did not
win anyone, it will not touch me. I wunt feel as i loosed anytin.
And trust me, if you keep playing wot you can afford to loose like me, nothing will
make you play for 30days without winning one.
I play 100 naira on ten different games with 2 odds and its always amounting 4-500,000
Most of the games outcome, 7-8 do enters. Which means that one day, as 7-8 games enters,
so as the complete ten will enter.
Now take a look, am using 100 naira daily and in 30days it will be N3,000. whether it enters or not
i dont feel as i loosed bkos the 3k in a month cant touch me. But now imagine if i win in a day or twice
a month, that means i spent N3,000 to win 500,000 to N1,000,000
So, plays as yu can afford to loose and yu will be fine.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

my sister spend 3k or 3100naira to win 3k to 10k every month on bet9ja.
Oga, try to manage your money well, bet9ja is not bad if u are not the type "I must win million by fire by force".
Try to spend 100-200 to win 3k to 10k every day.
Me na 200 per day and my target na 6k to 10k
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by flexy7(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
this write up is rilli nice.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by fnep2smooth(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Horlaboy51:

At least you are rich intellectually cheesy cheesy cheesy
So being rich intellectually will automatically make me rich in real life.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by zinizta: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

different strokes for different folks...

OP, i agree with number 1 and 6....and the never humbling yourself to learn new things point
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

Can only take the maximum of 10 pieces in a day.
okay, don't stop smoking at once, it will cause u problems.
Try take maximum of 6 everyday for like 3day.
After 3day, take maximum of 3 for like 1week.
After than, maximum of 2 for other week.
Then 1 every day for a 2week.
I repeat don't stop at once, am taking from experience. U will go through pain with this procedure but it easy compare to say u want leave at once.
Note:they is nothing bad in smoking as long is 1 in a day and during cold or raining season.

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by creamylicious(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Gbese, and pride on how a Behind non graduate babe like me will be selling crayfish to help my low income is my problem... I don incur debt on my July and August salary. In August ehn, I will sell anything sellable... no more buying things on credit. If I nuh get money,i nuh buy

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by sprints1: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

Oga bet9ja is not your problem, I know many foreigners who are addicts yet they have a good life because they set rules for themselves playing the game and they have a job...find a job or start a biz before u think of playing all ur life savings on bet9ja...
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by MrJavaS: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2018
13.Make sure you keep up with every single movie and series that comes out.

14.Make women your priority as an undergraduate.Make sure you build rapport with all the females in school.

15.Instead of paying for udemy courses....scan all Nigerian blogs looking for free browsing cheats.

16.Make sure you read all the messages in a telegram supergroup
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by sprints1: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2018
well good write am especially that 10...infact I hate it when parents give their children everything they want..let them suffer...but one thing I must allow my children to enjoy is freedom of expression and let them make their decision on their own...but suffer they will suffer so that they can become logical thinkers

2 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Shampoo77: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice but one can still be poor even if these points are taken.. That there are other factors that enable one to succeed in life sauce as time, place, mentality and those you associate with.
flexy7:
. i bliv u 4 dis
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Amuluonyenaego: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
ebony111:
okay, don't stop smoking at once, it will cause u problems.
Try take maximum of 6 everyday for like 3day.
After 3day, take maximum of 3 for like 1week.
After than, maximum of 2 for other week.
Then 1 every day for a 2week.
I repeat don't stop at once, am taking from experience. U will go through pain with this procedure but it easy compare to say u want leave at once.
Note:they is nothing bad in smoking as long is 1 in a day and during cold or raining season.
God bless you richly sir this idea.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Shampoo77: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice but one can still be poor even if these points are taken.. That there are other factors that enable one to succeed in life sauce as time, place, mentality and those you associate with.
flexy7:
. i bliv u 4 dis
VictorRomanov:

I know the fastest doesn't always win, the smartest isn't always the richest. But no one ever achieved anything by doing nothing.

Grace won't help you while you re sleeping. God will only bless your effort when there is actually an effort.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

God bless you richly sir this idea.
amen.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Luvlibee: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:
My take: We don't succeed by doing things right. we succeed by GRACE.

This is what is killing us in Nigeria. Everybody talks about Grace, faith, prayer, ...... when attitude is lacking. Look, even the Bible says faith without WORKS is dead. Grace will only be effective where you have WORKED. If you like sleep all day and expect to succeed by GRACE and you will dead of poverty.

Hear Word
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Tombrown3(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you jareee. The OP is probably still a student.

I thought as much too.

have seen people doing things perfectly, well organized, well planned and prudently but are still in abject poverty.

Grace.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by VictorRomanov: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Shampoo77:

I understand. However the post is encouraging us to make an effort, to do the things within our power.

You plant seeds, water, make soil conducive, hope that it grows. It's not within your power to make it grow, but it won't grow if you don't plant.

The ones not within our powers, we leave for God.

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by PinkDick(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice write up. Meaningful points.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by achi4u(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
All the points raised are valid.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Dexter001(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
TissuePaper:
Don't hate on other people's success, rather learn from it
And you keep hiding your success, how do we learn?
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

Its just a bad habit u can stop it by taking action not talk. 1st of all understand that u don't need it, make up ur mind not to play it for the next 21days(u can start with this) then quit it totally. If u love urself I won't do wat doesn't benefit u positively. Move on from it
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Konquest: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Mario1989:
THESE ARE TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

1. Never wake up early. Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?

2. Never plan how to spend your money. Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.

3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money. How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.

[s]4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated". How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school! [/s]

5. Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital. How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6. Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness. Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.

7. Spend more than you earn. To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing from friends and employers.

8. Compete in dressing. Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate the congregation with your trendy fashions every day. Whenever your neighbor buys a new phone, you get one that is more expensive.

9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your yearly salary.

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you at old age.

11. Devote your time, energy and resources to watching football especially EPL, UCL and La Liga. Keep up with all matches, fixtures and transfers. Ensure you adequately argue your points among friends for hours after each game. After all, one day Messi and Ronaldo will remember you and send you some percentages of their income.

12. Stay on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram all day to post, comment or watch videos. Engage in discussions that add no value to your life just to be seen that you are current and up-to-date. Be hopeful that one day a benevolent spirit will come down to bless you.

FIGHT ALL THESE AND YOU WILL STEP OUT OF POVERTY!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220896/10-ways-remain-poor
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Saw your post on the NL front page... This is an interesting post.

Time management, financial intelligence and emotional intelligence
are the keys to success. Under promise and over deliver in whatever you
do to retain your clients if you are a business and in personal relationships! grin

However you "Number 4" point can be used as one of your multiple
streams of income! Most so-called a graduates have also engaged in
petty trade, network marketing or home-based production to "leap frog"
and become wealthy entrepreneurs. [So this is the ONLY POINT where
I DO NOT AGREE with your post]. I do NOT agree that they are meant
for "people who never went to school!" ... as you indicated.

Officially... someone who finished from a high school/secondary school
is also a graduate
. Yes a "high school graduate... which is distinct from
a college graduate."

I score you 11/12 because of your "bullet point Number 4" which I do NOT
agree with.

Great thread! grin
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Timfreds(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
One must make move to make it in life. Just praying and hoping for breakthrough don't work. The pastors with churches is their own way of hustling. Let's do what we can do.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by PointZerom: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:

Meaning we succeed only by grace?.

That means you shouldn't go to school or learn a skill since Grace is available to make you a graduate without going to school and make you a millionaire without doing anything?.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by bdchange(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:

hmmmm just looking at your comment now and the 12 people that liked it. I have nothing but to weep for you and your colleague. If you can look around you and see great people succeed by doing things right and at the right time and moment and yet still come up with this ideology. Sorry bro, poverty might be knocking at your door. Grace is standing there to help you after you must have put effort in your works, that is if you believe in Grace. Well if you are still below 20yrs you can relax because you still have alot to learn in life as time passes by. But if you are above hmmmmm dont know what to say
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by lebete3000: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

Actually wanted to type that as the 11th step...

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by edupedia: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you jareee. The OP is probably still a student.

....your spiritual pride is obvious... u are likely to be the student... go take care of your pride....
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by ImaIma1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
lusen:

So God will give us grace to succeed even while we lie lazily in bed...continue
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by mandate12: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chuvin22:

HELP!

Not sure he mentioned bet9ja. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State / XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.