Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) (40687 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by ibori1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

how is dat our business?.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Saff(f): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Beautiful grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
love is sweet oo
when money enter,love is sweeter

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
CastedBlog:
More
some hommie would have slam the pussy with just a text message
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by lastempero: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
No wonder babe u worth the stress and the money spent, if na all these kpakpangolo gals na to trek with them to Oshodi and propose to them on that busy junction.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Saff(f): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Why waste your money on her, person wey go still Bleep your best friend undecided

If you wise you are wise
fortunately not everyone is bitter and miserable like you. We thank God for that.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mykonos!!!!!!

Top of my bucket list smiley
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by DIYhackers: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I hope he remembers all the things he did after she starts living with him
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Beautiful people
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by larot78: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Just cos u Wan propose..wetin u suppose so for honeymoon..
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
congrats to them
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
If YOU NO GET MONEY
HIDE YOUR FACE
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
The way she said that we are getting married sef.
Before nko, after all those magic, you think say the guy go spend another money to convince you? If you like, no gree marry am, many girls dey wait especially after seeing that kain magic. grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by diegwu02: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
this man rolls like me.

I took my Wife to Barbados just to propose.
We married in Las Vegas
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Money miss road
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by room089: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Greek wey hin neva carry parents go na ordinary girl friend hin carry go!
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
What does the guy do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Judyjay: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by banre(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Love is sweet o
when money enter love is sweeter
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Temi17: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
When there is too much money foolish things comes to the mind of a man
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
I scrolled down

And down

And down

And then

Down again, I've not seen comments from Nairaland Ladies
I hope they are not suffering of heart attack on this issue
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't quite understand the meaning of a man kneeling down to propose to a woman.

It's just stupidity. Spiritually the man has handed the headship of the marriage to the woman and large number of such marriage end up in chaos and eventually divorce.

Let us not follow the multitude.

You can propose without kneeling down.

Men beware!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Planning a one time event is one thing... hopefully he will put as much effort into planning a continuously happy married life... wink
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oh my G! Haaaa! This is absolutely thrilling! Awwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Folashade2016:
Romance without finance is an offence.
broke dudes will find a way of condemning this act of pure LOVE.

check my SIGNATURE

Why won't be pure love
U wet sabi broke dudes
Are u not broke
Nija babes can know broke dudes but ten kobo dem no get
They live off men

1 Like

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Folashade2016:

check my SIGNATURE

Una sabi no broke guys
But na una dey live on the joint efforts of broke guys pass
The one wey go buy u phone different from the one wey go buy data
All this I never chop girls angry
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
tiredoflife:

Why won't be pure love U wet sabi broke dudes Are u not broke Nija babes can know broke dudes but ten kobo dem no get They live off men
You sound so experienced. How did you cope or still coping?
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:
Alright, so we have to bride her into submission huh? More like a pilot that pops the question mid air... How can she say no when the pilot can simply press the eject button? grin

Hope you can maintain the set precedence....

Congrats however

Exactly my thoughts. He left her with absolutely no option than to say yes. Greece to Nigeria is not a trekking distance. When in doubt of the outcome, I recommend this method.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
tiredoflife:

Una sabi no broke guys But na una dey live on the joint efforts of broke guys pass The one wey go buy u phone different from the one wey go buy data All this I never chop girls angry
E pain you reach bone. Take heart.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
dahnimoh:
I don't quite understand the meaning of a man kneeling down to propose to a woman.

It's just stupidity. Spiritually the man has handed the headship of the marriage to the woman and large number of such marriage end up in chaos and eventually divorce.

Let us not follow the multitude.

You can propose without kneeling down.

Men beware!!!!!
you must be a muslim or a chaotic religious bigot, and we all know this two sets of individuals are not romantic at all.
My ex-boss is a millionaire and one of the chieftains of piloting the affairs of this nation and happy married to his wife to his wife close to forty years now with beautiful children, no clashes between them. He is always the one to prepared breakfast for his family, he so much respect his wife and told me he has always no that right from when there newly wedded. Mind you the wife wasn't from a rich home, but he supported the wife and the family.

It's just that most ladies don't deserve cherishing, but there are some who deserves it.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mcsnup: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Folashade2016:

check my SIGNATURE
'of pure LOVE' you just combined the two greatest word in the world to describe extravagant and wasteful waste....I take it you don't no what you wrote or else you need to go for a serious checkup....you can never tell love in abundance, it is only evident in lack my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.