Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) (40692 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Bukayot: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
thanks for the show case. enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
mcsnup:
'of pure LOVE' you just combined the two greatest word in the world to describe extravagant and wasteful waste....I take it you don't no what you wrote or else you need to go for a serious checkup....you can never tell love in abundance, it is only evident in lack my dear.

One of the broke dude spotted.
Anyway I saw it coming.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by hardbody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
pennywys:
you must be a muslim or a chaotic religious bigot, and we all know this two sets of individuals are not romantic at all.
My ex-boss is a millionaire and one of the chieftains of piloting the affairs of this nation and happy married to his wife to his wife close to forty years now with beautiful children, no clashes between them. He is always the one to prepared breakfast for his family, he so much respect his wife and told me he has always no that right from when there newly wedded. Mind you the wife wasn't from a rich home, but he supported the wife and the family.

It's just that most ladies don't deserve cherishing, but there are some who deserves it.

Lol, you just confirmed what the guy said if you are saying your boss is the one that prepares breakfast for the family. He inadvertently handed over the headship baton to his wife and she has been holding this for over 40 years, according to you
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Awwww........so romantic
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Folashade2016:

E pain you reach bone.
Take heart.

See person wey dey call guys say dem broke grin grin

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Femijohn198: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
All these now, Na just for five minute enjoyment..
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
tiredoflife:

See person wey dey call guys say dem broke grin grin
I just saw your moniker and I find out I have been wasting my time all this while.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mcsnup: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
dahnimoh:
I don't quite understand the meaning of a man kneeling down to propose to a woman.

It's just stupidity. Spiritually the man has handed the headship of the marriage to the woman and large number of such marriage end up in chaos and eventually divorce.

Let us not follow the multitude.

You can propose without kneeling down.

Men beware!!!!!
my brother take it easy.....it's a western culture, a borrowed culture, hopefully we would return it someday, abi we no go return ham!
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Saff:
fortunately not everyone is bitter and miserable like you. We thank God for that.

Your parents haven't got a daughter yet
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
CastedBlog:
A lady is super excited as her man proposed to her in one of the most Unique ways, Not only did he take her outside the Country, He flew her across other countries, paid for an Expensive dinner in one of the most beautiful places in the world Santorini Greece, and popped the question with a Diamond, And she said yes, Jasmine is now feeling like the happiest girl in the World, Congrats to them, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-flies-his-girlfriend-across.html

when will the reverse be the case? When will women pay flight for their men?

To me am seeing a man bribing a ho.e into marriage. Why won't she say yes?
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm, this is the new style, youre not married to her but you have the freedom to carry person pickin fly go greece and other countries, lodge for hotel, maybe same room, study the bible/quran together and speak in tongues... then after all that come propose, Haleluyahhh.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
She should have said no so that she will trek back to Nigeria. grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
very cute guy and a beautiful gal. Sweet kids loading. If u see lady way fine, weh no be make up help me. You will know.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why am remembering that Flavour's song WISER? undecided undecided obidosia o na ato, darling darling!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by osykull22(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
no b to show us ring na b a good wife no b wen u don enter house we go begin hear story dt touched
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
kiss I love this!!!

May they last long...
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mcsnup: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Folashade2016:

One of the broke dude spotted.
Anyway I saw it coming.
see e-war lady....it's a pity you don't have a match.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
kiss I love this!!!

May they last long...
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Some people won't like this thread at all.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Exactly my thoughts. He left her with absolutely no option than to say yes. Greece to Nigeria is not a trekking distance. When in doubt of the outcome, I recommend this method .

grin

cheesy very bad balling.

But ehmmm, nobody is ever in doubt. They just don't want to accept the reality and signals their guts is sending or they just hope that somehow, hopefully, they can show how serious they are or, probably, by the magic of a ring and the supposed joy it brings, she would have a change of mind.

angry

Nobody is ever in doubt. Not when even Teens now ask you the almighty question:" Where is this relationship leading to? "
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by HARDDON: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
juanjo2:
ur mouth e bad

Look at the weak skills now.

Why do I feel there is a lot more to this jigsaw?
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by jstar376(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
if to say she said no u leave her there come back������
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by jashar(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have said it before, they have used all the 'proposal styles" so when its my turn i will simply throw the ring to my future wife and say "babe catch ooooo!! Its a ring for proposal oooo!!! If you don't want throw it back ooooo!!!!"........ angry

Take her sky diving and propose mid air... grin grin grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
CastedBlog:
A lady is super excited as her man proposed to her in one of the most Unique ways, Not only did he take her outside the Country, He flew her across other countries, paid for an Expensive dinner in one of the most beautiful places in the world Santorini Greece, and popped the question with a Diamond, And she said yes, Jasmine is now feeling like the happiest girl in the World, Congrats to them, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-flies-his-girlfriend-across.html

Awwwww
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Constie:
Look llll badu belle....now I k ow why no sistas are on here cheesy grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Some people won't like this thread at all.

I tehhh you ...many...especially some of your friends...sorry sistas here on NL grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ekaka1:

I tehhh you ...many...especially some of your friends...sorry sistas here on NL grin
Na your brodas o. Fast way to success is giving and genuine happiness at other people's success. Just do good.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Saff:
fortunately not everyone is bitter and miserable like you. We thank God for that.

Your parent hasn't gotten a daughter yet
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by sprints1: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2018
dahnimoh:
I don't quite understand the meaning of a man kneeling down to propose to a woman.

It's just stupidity. Spiritually the man has handed the headship of the marriage to the woman and large number of such marriage end up in chaos and eventually divorce.

Let us not follow the multitude.

You can propose without kneeling down.

Men beware!!!!!
bros if na oyinbo e no pain me cuz na d way they behave but what annoys me the most is that one stupid idiot oponu guy from Nigeria a whole Nigeria be kneeling down for a woman it is capital nonsense and bullshit...if I see any man propose to a woman kneeling in front of me in this Nigeria I will make sure I disgrace the man...it is an insult to our forefathers and ancestors
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by zudozz: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2018
[b]d girl get 2 to+o?? :[/b]o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by zudozz: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2018
d girl get 3 to+o?
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Offixialsecret(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2018
HARDDON:
Alright, so we have to bribe her into submission huh? More like a pilot that pops the question mid air... How can she say no when the pilot can simply press the eject button? grin

Hope you can maintain the set precedence....

Congrats however
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.