Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) (40691 Views)

Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe! / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2018
jashar:

Take her sky diving and propose mid air... grin grin grin

I bind you!!! In my village we are allergic to jumping....... angry
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
What is Love ??
Answer= Money
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Handsome guy and a beautiful lady, this is goals. It will be classy if you smash your better half in all the continents of the world.

Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2018
i cant stop laughing.that is a cool style tho
soberdrunk:
I have said it before, they have used all the 'proposal styles" so when its my turn i will simply throw the ring to my future wife and say "babe catch ooooo!! Its a ring for proposal oooo!!! If you don't want throw it back ooooo!!!!"........ angry
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2018
This is true love.
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Nightingales(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Wow this is beautiful
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by jashar(f): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

I bind you!!! In my village we are allergic to jumping....... angry

Lolz... Was just trying to help you... If you need more suggestions.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) by Lahmdaski(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just Thinking What Will Happen If She Says No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.