Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38800 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Atila1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
chidinma shows no emotions, u can hardly read her. She's great.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nymphnode(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
I don't envy those guys who left with nothin, It's really sad. Imagine you hoping to hear your name 4times without success. Mtn should atleast give them transport fare. Chi babe is a good choice anyway. Happy for her
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by dre101(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
Congrats to Chidima, though Kesse was the best among them all. Tolu deserve the 2nd runner up, but vote counts

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
I observd 2.5mill nd a car was given to sum1 nd there was no wow or hoolahlah.me tink dats d g8est scene in pf3.once again congrats to all.eeeezz
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by jeffoski(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
Am happy the way the show ended at last d peoples vote count and mine did not waste at all.wether una like am or not Chidima don win and has brought joy to her family and fun to d entertainment industry. Last year was annoyin wen mike won instead of Nick but dis year is Fantastic.Was it me or was she looking like Omawunmi wit d hair and dress swag lol .it was nice commenting wit u all c u nxt year 4 season 4 Project Fame Rocks
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Obimek: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think the winner Chidinma merited it. Any other position is just by d way.
Jeez she was wonderful tru out the competition. Her family must be so proud of her!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by olapo(f): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
EYO! IF U ARE READING THIS U DO NOT DESERVE THAT 1M AND YARIS. U JUST WANTED TO BE FAMOUS, and bless MTN AND D JUDGES U ARE. DIS GUY WAS ON NEXT MOVIE STAR AND HE DIDNT WIN SO HE CAME TO MTNPF TO TRY HIS LUCK. BIG FOOL, HE WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN HE WAS CALLED. D BEAUTIFUL SHORTIE CHIDIMMA DAT WON THE STAR PRIZE SEF WAS NOT AS HAPPY AS HE WAS LASTNITE.
I NOTICED THOSE PEOPLE WERE U TO SOMETHING WHEN ADAORA WAS GVING HIM BOOTY ON STAGE , EYO, EYO. IM SO HAPPY FOR KESSE THAT GUY IS GOING PLACES, U ARE FREE TO MARRY CHIDINMA JARE, BUT DAT HER PAPA WEY I SEE HIM FACE O, HE NO GO GREE.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by missionma(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by delejames(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
Kesse should have been the Winner, And leavin those 2 guys (Tolu and Ochuko)on stage with nothing is worth crying for.I would cry if i were in their shoes.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by namdo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
yes, i agree, it was painful seeing Tolu/Ochuko standing there without any prizes. Since they made it to the grand finale, they should have been compensated no matter by how much
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by yamakuza: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
its been a roller coaster ride.

suze:

Nobody leaked results to chidinma.If you've been watching that's her nature.She always looks blank and hardly shows emotions.She is almost emotionless.She even hardly smiles.Whenever they pass comments @ her,she always looks blank,no smiles.Well, I wish her good luck.Though in my opinion,her composition doesn't suit nigerian market.

ymkz: Did you notice that the color of the confetti matched her dress? Tell me that wasnt staged/prearranged.

Kesse lost galantly though ,  kudos to him for that. He was a good sport! Though he was the best, I didnt want him to win after he bragged : "I am a WINNER ,  I cam here to WIN"

,  whats that? abegii

Fun while it lasted.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tonjoan: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
suze:

Nobody leaked results to chidinma.If you've been watching that's her nature.She always looks blank and hardly shows emotions.She is almost emotionless.She even hardly smiles.Whenever they pass comments @ her,she always looks blank,no smiles.Well, I wish her good luck.Though in my opinion,her composition doesn't suit nigerian market.

Seconded. I think those who are surprised at Chidinma's lack of winner's expression have really not been following this season's PFWA. That Pocket dynamite will detonate herself and bring the roof down yet gives a bland look that typifies that of a thief caught in the act.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by muymay: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
i thought tolu deserved something. liked the performance for his girlfriend
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by niceone3(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
I fink d result may be right base on d outcome of d voting . d criteria that decides d various positions is voting which may be subjective base on d popularity of d contestant. I may decide to vote 4u b\c of ur looks\swagger etc whit little or no regards to ur talent indepth. So IMO, instead of critisizing d result we should rather critisize d voting criteria.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
Then if we talk about the xteristics u laid up there, then yetunde,chidinma,kesse,ochuko,tolu then eyo would have been the final position order. Eyo is least amongst them
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Afam4eva(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2010
toba:

Then if we talk about the xteristics u laid up there, then yetunde,chidinma,kesse,ochuko,tolu then eyo would have been the final position order. Eyo is least amongst them

And how do you know whom people voted for.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2010
In my own opinion, i feel Kesse should have been the winner because he has the talent, he is a performer, an entertainner and he is an artist that will go places beyond Africa, he got the skill and the voice. He is a super star.

Tolu should have been the 1st runner up for he's got the voice like a nightingale; a kind a voice you would want to listen to when you are in a romantic mode or in need of it. He got the swags, emotions and his facial look during and after performing takes away the pain from ones heart. His talent is really out of this world! He is a star!

Chidinma supposed to come after Tolu. Yes, she is good no doubt, but comparing all her performances with that of Tolu's, you would agree with me that Tolu is better. Chidinma does not have the swags, emotion but got the voice and i think that is not enough to be a super star.

What really surprised me was Eyo who struggled throughout his performances with the lyrics and voice. This was really obvious in the way his muscles reacted to every attempt to sing his next line unlike Tolu who sang with ease and confidence.

Anyway, congrats to them all.  cool
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by ADEMOSU(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2010
Congrat Chidima . i believe Kesse was more consistent but the odd against him was that which faces every Ghanian in this competion voting which is by population . Aside that others have deserved /fairly deserved placement except for Tolu . His ending was dissappointing . I believe the academy would have mode him for future challenges. Congrat Chimdima and welldone MTN.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by funcy: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2010
congrats chindima, you reall tried.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by kemisuga(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2010
Ochuko cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

But dont worry boi, you will go places. Just keep the Faith! wink
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by palma(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Reading everyone's comment, i am sure everyone just wanted their favourite contestant to win even if it's glaring that they are no good their fans won't see past what they believe. Chindinma deserves that position, i am no fan of hers but i am open minded. Singing is not about swags or stunts, it's about bringing your audience into your world, it's about creating that peaceful atmosphere in their hearts for them to listen. I absolutely don't want to believe Chidinma cheated her way to the top, when i listened to her self composed song and i watched the animated expression of people, her mother's tears and her father's proud smile, i really understand what winning meant to her. She doesn't have to show any emotions to tell us she is happy, humans relate to shock and happiness in different ways. But i am truly sorry for tolu cuz i believe he is suppose to come third instead of Eyo, the only unfairness i see in the whole stuff is Eyo taking the third place because sincerely compare to Tolu he doesn't deserve it at all. I am sorry for Ochuko but not everyone is going to win, At-least project Fame has introduced him to the world, soon people who wants his talents will be after him.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by TCash3(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2010
My opinion is that MTN just used these guys to enrich themselves more because I don't see any
usefulness of the judges and faculty if everything still falls on some sentimental votes instead of
objective reasoning.

For instance if each vote cost just #10
and if Chidinma had 1million votes= #10million
Kesse: 850,000 votes= #8.5million
Eyo: 800,000= #8million (courtesy of solidarity from his pple owing to Inyanya's win)
Yetunde: 700,000=#7million (with solidarity as an Omo Ibadan)
Ochuko and Tolu= 500,000 votes each (with divided solidarity for Ochuko in Lagos and
little/nothing for Tolu from his Kaduna base)
That would  be a toal of #34.5million extra revenue for MTN excluding the vote of other contestants.

1st Position and 2nd position were well deserved but in heavens name, what is Eyo doing
in the 3rd position when Ochuko and Tolu are there.

In my opinion the 3rd and 4th positins apart from votes should have been subjected to
scrutiny by the judges and faculty for real talent and ability since that is what the 'organizers' are looking for.

I rest my case.

Happy Anniversary
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by obyann(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2010
Well done Chidimma, you deserved that 1st position smiley smiley smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2010
@t.cash.are u an iboman?u wowed me wit dat calculatn hahahaha.very funni but u make sense nyc1.eeeez
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Bestglo(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2010
Project fame sucks undecided undecided undecided^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's my conclusion
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by niceone3(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ toba
u'v got me all wrong. A closer look at my analysis u wld find out that i was cautious in my choice of words. I always use d word 'may', which positively expresses possibilities. We al know that in competition like this d primary qaulity that endears u2 fans is ur oustanding talent. However, if two or more talents ar too close to call off or to decide d best then other qaulities such as looks, swagger, composure and even hype could go a long way to influence ur popularity among d fans. This is where d sentiment and subjectivity comes in which i believe is natural. This is just d nieceties behind my previous post.
Base on d talents on d show, we all know that chidinma and kesse ar d best on d show. Peharps, chidinma edged out kesse cos she'v got d hype from d audience and judges which went a long way to influence her votes. Personally, i fink she deserve it cos she did put up some of d best performances d show has ever seen.
As for d rest, i believe that their parformances ar too close to pinpoint who is better as a result other qualities which they'v got influenced their share of votes. Eyo may be d least talented, but we must not forget he had some moment of brilliance. His 'Fella' parformance was one of those. Eyo edged out d rest probably due to the appeal of his looks and swagger. Some female folks i know said they voted for him cos they like him. As for yetunde, though, she do not have much of d looks but she'v got some naija-flavour kinda of swagger wich proved to be a grist to her mill. For Ochuko, it is a moot question whether he have d looks as for d swagger fin, he tried to force some swagger but his chubby stature occationally let him down. Finally, for tolu, he's way too temperamental in the competition esp towards d end. This did backfire to his peril.
Personally, i fink Ochuko and Tolu deserve a better placement than Eyo but i did'nt undermine d power of sentiment when it calls for voting. So d result is exactly as i expected as long as voting is concerned. I hope u'v got me sussed out.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
The fact remains that we cant be all correct but its very possible for us to almost agree on one thing, which we exhibited in the last 3 pages of this thread. As regards Eyo, we have all agreed that we dont think he deserves 3rd place. Based on performance and talent its

Chidima
kesse
yetunde
ochuko
tolu
Eyo

Thats my take
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Meldrick(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
KESSE deserved to win but I feel the 9ja politics erged him out putting Chidinma in the number 1 spot. Eyo didn't deserve anything but he is more matured than alot of them there. At least he now has money to marry that his girlfriend.
Oh Tolu, it's a pity.

I still feel Adebola deserves to be in the 3rd position but but but!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by GudluckIBB(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
Project fame is like Election in Nigeria,na paddy paddy!why will chindinma win?she can not even sing the Natinal Anthen on a good day.what qualities has she, ,Oh becuse it was done in Nigeria that was why they denied Kesse of the winner, l dont like dat small chidinma,she is too full of her self
Kesse is the winner,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by jeffoski(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
Lol Make you first learn how to spell the national anthem first before you start commenting.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by GudluckIBB(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
@jeffoski, it simply shows you are a part of our problem in this country,go and check your dictionary, ok.abi you be chidinma boyfriend, you dey eye the 2.5 and the ride abi, you dive Olumo Rock!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by niceone3(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ toba
yeah i share ur sentiment. Ur placement of d contestants  almost concures wiv what i feel should be their true positions. But again, voting does the placement and am not surprised  by d  outcome  of d result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology