Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38799 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Stevo30: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
I am loving this show. Keep it coming.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Here are some of the contestants oh!

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
And more!

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
and more ! tongue

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
And more!!! grin

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
And finally wink

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by HillaryX: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
If you need more comprehensive gist, this is their fan page on Facebook

www.facebook.com/MTNProjectfamewestafrica

Ciao! Back to work to earn my fat pay! grin
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
the guys are not foine tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by konkolok: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2010
Don't tell me MTN would require viewers to send texts to vote for contestants on this one again. What happened to all the N100 stolen from hapless consumers during the recently concluded GO PROMO? I know someone who gathered a whooping 10.9m points and yet nothing has been heard of the promo. It is unfair that the regulatory bodies should continue to watch while MTN rips off the people like you and I. I wont even flash the number again. MTN is a big fraud. They stylishly allowed only one person to win N20m in order to hoodwink all of us. This is FRAUD!

My first post!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2010
konkolok:

Don't tell me MTN would require viewers to send texts to vote for contestants on this one again. What happened to all the N100 stolen from hapless consumers during the recently concluded GO PROMO? I know someone who gathered a whooping 10.9m points and yet nothing has been heard of the promo. It is unfair that the regulatory bodies should continue to watch while MTN rips off the people like you and I. I wont even flash the number again. MTN is a big fraud. They stylishly allowed only one person to win N20m in order to hoodwink all of us. This is FRAUD!

My first post!

probably used for expansion drive
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Newest: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2010
This Project fame page jor!!!!!!!!!

konkolok:

My first post!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by konkolok: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Newest, yea it is and you'll be sending texts at a fee for the MTN fraudsters!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by deb(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
Am looking forward to that girl Adebola going far. She's very good and she's in her own class.
Maybe we'll have the first female winner this year. Meanwhile, there is this other guy Ochuka he's also very good.
My eyes are on those two.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by femiolorun(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
pls which day of the week is this programme air, what time and which station?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by MyneWhite1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
They all look great and I wish them the best esp Adebola.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by floxyrangy: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
For those of you who took the Zain test conducted by hrindexx last june at Chams in abuja,you shhould remember that Ochuko guy,he was an examiner,see the way he was shouting at people who came to take the test.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Omolola1(f): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2010
i like Adebola, she's pretty good smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tosinaded(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2010
that kesse guy from ghana made me cry when he performed Asa's Beautiful
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by FaithObi: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2010
http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/votingdetails.html. Vote for your favourite contestant, because it is going to be an Eviction Weekend.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by FaithObi: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2010
http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com/news/83-saturdayshow2.html. Catch up with the gist of the first nomination show.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tomiko1: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2010
this existed? never knew.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by FaithObi: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2010
Hi Everyone,
To get the Airtime Schedule, and all the hot gist about MTN Project Fame, log on to www.projectwestafrica.com.
Cheerio.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by xterity(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
smiley what makes u think she that good cos when people are limited to a particular area, they become local champion, but when they go outside thier area, they see things in a big way,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by ozikam: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
hi OMOLO
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Omolola1(f): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
Gold and Lindsay have just been EVICTED!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by deoyel25(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
Omolola1:

Gold and Lindsay have just been EVICTED!!!

I have not watched any of the shows so far. What days and time is it aired on ait or silverbird?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by mikuz(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2010

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by dogzymallo: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2010
when i look at this pictures i wonder why guys still go out to look for wives when we have so many fine girls in nigeria
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by kobikwelu(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2010
sorry guys, dunt mean to sound rude, but

what is the show abt and how does it work??
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by atangiri(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
great job u guys are doing.keep it up.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by kaiosama(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
@HillaryX
abeg organize that Helen for me. picture no 6. sharp sharp abeg.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by kaiosama(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
@kobikwelu
maybe u need a full tutorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.