Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38796 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by eros(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
Tolu should have come 3rd, even though he seemed like he was going to win the competition until he suddenly lost his voice and momentum. Maybe the cheering and applause got to him and he was feeling like the winner even before the show was over. It's really sad though, that he won nothing.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by 2m4cn: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Tunsbobo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
How the hell did eyo take 3rd with that stupid song he sang-Mariana,eyo is a useless man.I'm sure it was his family members that where using millions of naira to vote, or maybe he bribed mtn, b'cos i know that we nigerians did not vote 4 eyo, i smell cheating.Tolu or ochuko should have taken that position.Bleep eyo, Bleep project fame, Bleep mtn, Bleep ultima.They would all rot in motherfucking hell.Bullshit, 'Project fame west africa sucks'
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Tunsbobo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
How the hell did eyo take 3rd with that stupid song he sang-Mariana,eyo is a useless man.I'm sure it was his family members that where using millions of naira to vote, or maybe he bribed mtn, b'cos i know that we nigerians did not vote 4 eyo, i smell cheating.Tolu or ochuko should have taken that position.Bleep eyo, Bleep project fame, Bleep mtn, Bleep ultima.They would all rot in motherfucking hell.Bullshit, 'Project fame west africa sucks'
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Tunsbobo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
The information is not even accurate. . .

I don't get why it should be taken seriously anyway.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Goldenmeda(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
I was predicting dat.;
Kesse should came - first
Chidima - second
Tolu - Third and
Yetunde - fourth., not until i saw chidima in d first position, anyway she deserve it, cos' her song moves d crowd. But what d hell is eyo doing in d third position, there must be a gambling method in d third position, Bleep u eyo, gudluck to my dearest tolu. wish gudluck in d future .
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by 2m4cn: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
mama-gee:

The information is not even accurate. . .

I don't get why it should be taken seriously anyway.

which information?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by suedoh2006(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2010
good Job
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by crispgg: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
I feel Chidinma deserves to win. All the same I am still disappointed with the general standard of singing competitions in Nigeria. We really dont have very good singers, throughout the competition I heard the competitors voice going all over the place, and when I expect the judges to point out their obvious mistakes, all they do is tell them that their voices have made angels cry. Choice of songs was also very poor. Their are thousands of mega hits out there that will challenge any singer and bring out the really good ones, yet all they sing are songs sang by artistes who cant go beyond a single octave.

I was suprised that Yetunde even won anything. She sang her composed track again and her voice was very pitchy yet she went home with N1m. Finally the mode of calling the winner was very flawed, why didnt they drop the last two guys who didnt win anything earlier during the final show and leave the last four standing. Instead they left two guys who didnt win a dime with the 1st prize winner. Guess we still have a lot to learn in Nigeria sha.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by smile11s(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2010
what is project fame
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by DrKitaun(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2010
Chidinma, Kesse and Yetunde had all a winner needed to win.

Eyo wouldnt have been a finalist but for Christian's unfortunateness. Chidinma's Direction song was unique, Tolu's AREWA and Yetunde's AKINGBOLAHAN was all about repetitions, fortunately for Yetunde she already had enuff 'ajesara'.

Tolu and Ochuko being left on stage after other people don hammer is the HEIGHT OF RIDICULE to Tolu that accumulated enuff gbosas that were never translated into votes . . .

Chidinma didnt look surprised, I guess someone leaked d results to her, sum bullcrap! I love d mum's expressions though, but d paale seemed frigid to hug d maale, which kain thing be dat?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Grishy(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2010
angry angry angryWhere is tolu?It's not fair
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by nconcept: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2010
Ochuko waz the greatest upset of d show, no 1,nt even him could bliv he could go home empty handed,
Gosh, dis show suckz nd shockz, undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by mbulela: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2010
crispgg:

throughout the competition I heard the competitors voice going all over the place, and when I expect the judges to point out their obvious mistakes, all they do is tell them that their voices have made angels cry. Choice of songs was also very poor. Their are thousands of mega hits out there that will challenge any singer and bring out the really good ones, yet all they sing are songs sang by artistes who cant go beyond a single octave.

very valid points.
I agree with you completely.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by cindylee: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2010
Those of you complaining that this show sucks should just relax. Most of the time the people who are objective with their decisions dont vote only the die hard fans. Then if you dont vote how do u expect the really winner to emerge. In almost all competitions in Nigeria, it is always like that.People who complain and run their mouths dont vote. Next time you want someone to win, VOTE.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by suze(f): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2010
Nobody leaked results to chidinma.If you've been watching that's her nature.She always looks blank and hardly shows emotions.She is almost emotionless.She even hardly smiles.Whenever they pass comments @ her,she always looks blank,no smiles.Well, I wish her good luck.Though in my opinion,her composition doesn't suit nigerian market.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by reality4us(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2010
cindylee:

Those of you complaining that this show sucks should just relax. Most of the time the people who are objective with their decisions dont vote only the die hard fans. Then if you dont vote how do u expect the really winner to emerge. In almost all competitions in Nigeria, it is always like that.People who complain and run their mouths dont vote. Next time you want someone to win, VOTE.

Exactly
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by sunnyd4u: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2010
Chindima is great
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by papaejima2: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2010
I think Chidinma did not look surprised because after Kesse was adjudged to be second, it was obvious to everyone that she would win. It was really between those two but personally, I think KESSE is the most talented. But the results were determined by public voting so we can not always expect the best to win. If your people vote out half a million naira to vote for you during the competition, you would surely end up among the winners even if you sang crap throughout the competition.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2010
Votes or not, Eyo's inclusion in the final six and then winning the 2nd runner up  position shocked shocked shocked shocked has made MTN PFWA to be a big sham. It is a reflection of Nigeria's election where those with the money gets all the votes. Why use the services of good Judges and Faculty Members when the final decision will be left in the hands of the viewers!  MTN should just get Muma Gee, Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem and Dan Maria Jos to be Judges in the next season.

I wish Tolu and Ochuko all the very best in Life.  kiss kiss kiss

Nicholas, though not the winner, still blew people's minds. The audience were held spell bound, BIBI WEPT! Yes, I wept too. I know Tolu and Ochuko will make me proud.

Congrats to Chidinma,Kesse, Tolu,Ochuko and Yetunde.

papa ejima:

I think Chidinma did not look surprised because after Kesse was adjudged to be second, it was obvious to everyone that she would win. It was really between those two but personally, I think KESSE is the most talented. But the results were determined by public voting so we can not always expect the best to win. If your people vote out half a million naira to vote for you during the competition, you would surely end up among the winners even if you sang crap throughout the competition.
GBAM, this explains Eyo's inclusion. angry angry angry angry
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Ayowumie(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2010
Tunsbobo:

How the hell did eyo take 3rd with that silly song he sang-Mariana,eyo is a useless man.
Because people voted for him more than the 4th, 5th and the 6th contestants.

However, am still bordered why Chidinma looked very relaxed. It seemed she knew she was the winner. In that sense, she must have been shown the result. If that was what happened, then the whole show is nothing more than a make-belief.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by zomike: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2010
Chidinma's calmness was quite noticeable but if u flash your mind back to her personality
since the beginning of the show,u'll recollect that she is hardly carried away by comments
or the crowd's reactions.I think she is just a calm DOLLY(SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE YESTERDAY.)
On Ochuko and Tolu,i Personally feel that the fight contributed and Ochuko's gossip
made people loose interest in Him, they were both on probation at onetime or the other.Eyoooo! was never on probation and he behaved very well,
Chidima and Kesse never had any problems with anybody,even when pple were Gosiping about
Yetunde Orija she didnt go fighting or ranting,she was very constant all through the show.
I THINK THE MOST FAVOURED WON!!! wink wink wink
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by softgirl1: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2010
COngratulation baby girl
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2010
Guys, gossip or quarrels does not change the fact that Tolu and Ochuko are great talented Musicians.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Neoluv(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2010
Eyo doesnt deserve 3rd place:true,but he is gud looking and might survive in the music industry, to be a successful r&b or pop male singer,ur looks counts except you want to sing for your mother.lol,
Yetunde acts raz, dnt know whoz gonna buy her album(we dnt want a female pasuma)
ochuko dances alot and his singing is lukewarm,whoz gonna buy a dance album?and the other guy iz just borin!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by GboyegaD(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2010
The results to me was the best they could produce though I do not agree totally to it. One thing I observed is that over time, we have been fooled because our votes do not count that much. It was crystal clear that Chidima is good nonetheless, there was preference for her. Comments from the judges and faculty over time revealed that it was certainly biased. This was a repetition of what happened in Season 1 where we all knew Nyanya did not deserve to win but his name was always pronounced in some form that indicated preference.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by erastus75: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2010
All the haters of Eyo go hit your damn fucking head on the wall for i care not. Can you even stand in front of people to sing without making a mistake? Nigerians are full of excuses that does not worth anything and since Eyo has won, go find him and collect the 1 million from him and the car.

Nonsense
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Neoluv(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2010
Eyo doesnt deserve 3rd place:true,but he is gud looking and might survive in the music industry, to be a successful r&b or pop male singer,ur looks counts except you want to sing for your mother.lol,
Yetunde acts razz, dnt know whoz gonna buy her album(we dnt want a female pasuma)
ochuko dances alot and his singing is lukewarm,whoz gonna buy a dance album?and the other guy iz just borin!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Neoluv(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2010
Yetunde acts razz, dnt know whoz gonna buy her album(we dnt want a female pasuma)
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by erastus75: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2010
Neo-luv, u deserve it abi
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by William108(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2010
Chidinma ROCKS abeg!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
All the PFWA haters should relax abeg.
Just like other reality shows; this one has it's own flaws.
This idea of the contestants fate resting on the voters has to be looked into.
EYO's votes were purely BIAS. He knows he STOLE Ochuko's position.
PF would have first eliminated the ones not going home with anything rather than leaving them on stage to be HUMILIATED.
Y'all saying Chidinma was favored, contestants performed songs that didn't go above one octave.
Would you have prefered Yetunde singing "I wanna know what love is" or "My heart will go on"?
She wouldn't have made the last 6. cry cry

Kudos to the PF team abeg.
Wonderful "Crisis Management" skills you guys exhibited as per the fire incident.
Season3 ended the way i desired except for Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooooo robbing Ochuko.
His best performance was his collabo with Eldee Da Don. He sure sucks abeg. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.