Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38797 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Atila1(f): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2010
I prefer tolu's jailer performance. He got a standing ovation 4m d judges except bibi blue of course.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Atila1(f): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2010
I prefer tolu's jailer performance. He got a standing ovation 4m d judges except bibi blue of course.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by ijcurt(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2010
OMG. tolu is among d contestants. menn dat guy can sing. havnt gotten over his performance in kaduna 2 months ago. i bet he's gonna b among d top 3. wow!!!!!.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by adaphik(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
How many are left now??
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Omolola1(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by verycute: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2010
Dear Friends on Nairaland,
I have a reality TV concept that I have developed over time which I now seek corporate sponsorship.
Please can someone kindly help me on how to move to the next level. Do I get a director first or a production company. I have spoken with more than 100 people about this and the response was out of this world with almost all of them indicating interest to participate.
I really need to hear from somebody. my email is , thebigscreen2010@yahoo.com or sms me on 07069770715.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
@all 2 9te on rock/soul.TOLU is just ovakillin,kesse na threat oooooooooooooh.YETUNDE my gal she's on point 4realaaaaaaaaaaaa i wish! anywayz bigups to all.xtian,chidinma they cul,VWEDE ma benin boy nuffin do u/ OBà GHà TO KPèRè @all, SAY iSè.eeeeezzz
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
No doubt, MTN Project Fame West Africa is the best music talent show on TV in Nigeria.

The music director of Project Fame West Africa Ben Ogbeiwi is a total package. The guy is God sent to the participants.
He is a genius as a teacher with a down-to-earth sense of humour.

The Faculty of MTN Project Fame West Africa is doing for the participants what no music school in Nigeria can do.

My favourite contestant is Yetunde.

I rate it 100%.

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by spicywax(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2010
Vwede & Adebola, Thumbs up!!!

Yetunde hmmm, We can work something out, ;-)
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Kinezeala(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2010
Ben is a wonder lol
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by yesboss20(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
IMO, majority of them are good singers but few are exceptional. In addition, some are pretty bad!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by omohwunmmy: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2010
Most of the contestants are hardly wow substance, IMO. My money is on dat kofi mensah(kesse)
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tosinaded(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
kesse and tolu are just good. . . period
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by samsanyus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2010
I learnt the Project Fame West Africa studio caught fire and burnt down. What will happen to the show now, hoping to see another studio by weekend.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
Omg!!!hope nobodi was hurt?i fear 4em.eeezz
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by spicywax(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
Vwede eliminated sad Will def miss him,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Omolola1(f): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
The studio has been repaired (not sure about that) but it looks smaller now

Yesterday;s performance was WOW! my best performance of the night was Tolu's YOU AND I; Ochuko's *Shile Peter;s song; and Chidinma;s EKWE, Christian also did well.

Infact they are all good. It ended with Onyeka Onwenu singing her latest hit "Falling in LOve" and an old song "IYERE"
it was so wonderful cool
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
Whats the latest? I'm sure the show's ended cos last time i watched it was august 3.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
Vwede & helen were evicted last week while rhoda nd joecilia yesta9te.imagine yetunde was up 4 probatn also.4 today 2BABA will b d guest judge followed by a performance, wat an exposure.i'l b lightin dis thread up.eeeezz
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
2n9tes performances were reali dope,kessi killd wande c's ololufe,eyo,chidinma,xtian em a hot lyk faya,yetunde on point wit wande c's U BAD 4reallaaaa.tuface crowned d ish wit an anstonishin performance.very thrillin season.got to go fellas, taxi stop,,,,,,,eeeezz
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by DoubleN(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
Can someone please tell me why Kaffy is a judge? and why she keeps talking all the time??
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by spicywax(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2010
10x Fred, I'm outta town so I'll really appreciates updates on d show, U guys r d best.

Double: WORD! Why's she always talkin abt d contestants singing? She's in d faculty (not a judge though) as a DANCE INSTRUCTOR & I personally think she shld concentrate on it,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2010
@double.Kaffy is in d faculti,she's probli sayin wat she knows.heard shes droppin her album soon nd shes also workin sumn wit skales.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by spicywax(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2010
@Fred: Dude dese days wit bar n hand any1 can drop an album & even work wit ze best n ze world dat doesn't mean u know jack, No beef but Kaffy shld stick 2 wat she's MASTER of - Dance on ze show cos almost always she jst talks witout hittin d nail musically, Now my comments r my personal opinion based on wat I saw/heard till last week,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by jeffoski(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Didn't want to comment yet till the show got to this point(followed season 1&2 from start to finish)and i must say almost everyone who started well from the very first performance are breaking now when it matters the most.

Tolu have been on point (and was my favorite till lately)but last night performance wasn't really good.i understand his voice was strain but he is not the only one who have been singing from the very beginning of the show and don't think that is a good excuse.

Yetunde too (one of my favorite)has be dropped performance wise and really need to brush up her acts,that is if it's not too late.she would have been able to do Ego by Beyonce very well(performing it her own way but making sure that vocally it was accurate)but was disappointment.She knows how to bring drama to her performance and that song would have raised the bar for her.The second song she did too was really not tight.She would have done more dancing and instead of facing a lady in the audience would have gone to a guy instead.i pray she gets another chance dis week again cos i think she might be leaving.

Ochuko has really tried considering the fact that the songs he get are not the type that can be easily interpreted.i can't imagine some doing Konko below and Shina Peters in a competition like this.is not fair on his part and i think the organizers she really look into this.The way they pick songs for these contestant is really not fair.

Adebola is very good vocally (just like rhoda)but will be leaving soon because dis is the time to be extra ordinary and i don't think she can be dat(except she leave her cool nature and blast out)

Christian will also be leaving very soon.he can sing but there is something not really in place in his performance

Eyo is fantastic(i think he has more female fans than male and is working for him but for how long)and his sexy and aggressive energy on stage is good but should be careful not to over do it sometimes.

now the last 2 are my favorite and am sure they will make it to the top 4 and if everything goes well and views are not carried away by popularity one of them should win and the other second.

Kesse Has been Fantastic from day 1 and always know how to step up his game.he is versatile unlike Tolu who is more of an R&B singer and brings it in all his performance(am tired of d R&B tin and is becoming boring )Kesse was not my favorite at first but have been watching him closly and must admit the guy is very good and knows how to get a party started

Chidima is phenomenal and has won my Vote i really hope she wins.her performance yesterday was great and i love what she did with 2face song true love.that gilr knows how to sing and how to perform and can really dance.

well dis is just my own view and wat i think plssssssssssssssss
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by spicywax(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Jeff Boy ur 2cents r worth millions here, I totally agree wit u on some stuff u raised especially d choice of songs 4 some contestants - Ochuko n particular. Luckily he's able 2 do his best wit ze delivery, I've also always tot Eyo looks d star (& ze energy tin) but hasn't got all ze trappings,

I was sad 2 see Rhoda go & ofcourse Vwede,

Kesse :-) hmmm, Dat guy will def make d top list, Chidinma 2.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2010
Jeffoski you simply are great and intelligent! Kesse is my favorite from day 1. I am so happy the judges bent the rule by allowing more than 15 contestants, if not, Chidinma would not have made it into the house. Her first performance was not the best, thank God for experienced Judges who saw the potential in her and gave her a chance. I remember the Faculty telling her they have a lot of layers to peel off her. Those layers are comming off and what we have today is a confident Chidinma with her Swag! kiss

Eyo's vocals is not totally on point if you ask me.

Adaora pisses me off when she pronounces Eyo's name. For crying out loud, Eyo is an Efik name not English. She should learn how to pronounce these names jor. angry angry angry

Who would be the last 5 Standing?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Akuviv: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2010
1. Kesse (if we are objective and professional, forget Naija sentiments, He's an all rounder. Imagine getting a grip on himself after that fall! kiss kiss kiss)

2. Chidinma (R&B her strong point, her petit nature earns her some favour too)

3. Yetunde (If her voice returns, believe me She'll give Kesse a run for the price)

4. Ochuko (I just wonder why people are not voting for him)

5. Tolu/Christian: Tolu is more of an R&B person but Christian is more versatile and a better showman!

My opinion sha.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Fred87(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
@spicy.i didnt use her(kaffy's) musical move as a referral on her comments.@jeff.u rite on music selectn esp.To Ochuko,tolu i used to favour him but hes refused to ignite or spark,hes just too r&b.to add these wat ikechukwu said in 08 wen asked abt ASA's chances of winnin mtvafricaaward(mama) "evry1 is depresd nd her style of music add more depression,so she aint winnin"-its d aftamat of too much slow ish to me.@viv.baba.baaa kesse hes d boss no doubt unless u nw, politics.xtian- he has dis girl/feminine lyk swag to me.yetunde d undadog will giv all em a battle i mean it, go girl.cant 4get chidinma shes a big gun 4real.eeezz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology