Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (22565 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / Why Yoruba Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Ikenna0b:

If you guys have been to Benin republic especially the parts where Yorubas reside in that country despite their City being used as the capital of that country, you'll know exactly why Yorubas are terrified of oduduwa republic. Just like the North is very much aware that without Nigeria, they ain't shit, the Afonjas are also aware of it too about themselves. The only difference is the North is humble enough to admit it while Afinjas stays creating propaganda left and right to uplift their damaged egos. Hell I always always urge people to visit Benin republic if you truly what to see the capability of Afonjas without free oil from Niger delta. When I visited Porto-Novo, I sat in my hotel some days wondering how come the people that repeatedly claimed to have been the ones that developed Lagos, not the FG and others how come they did not do the same for Porto Novo despite Porto Novo had similar environment like Lagos. Honestly, reminded me of the images of Ibadan people use on this forum to mock them. The only difference is Porto Novo had few good building in between the brown roof dumpy looking buildings. Honestly, the Afonjas would never seek sovereignty. Quote me on that.
can u compare any place in ibo land with Porto novo despite the fact Benin republic is a poor country. Meanwhile Porto novo is only Benin republic capital in name the actual seat of government is Cotonou and every development made by the government is always in Cotonou and in the Cotonou itself in the city there is a lot of Yoruba of Benin living and doing business there cuz yoruba of Benin are the traders in Benin unlike Nigeria Yoruba. Where did u go to in Porto novo tell me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2018
horsepower101:

No I don’t intend to divide any group but I speak from reality. There is a deep religious divide among Yorubas and it’s becoming very difficult to hide.

In the past before social media, it was easy to use Lagos Ibadan media to hide it.

Just like it was easy to hide the underperformance in education in the south west.

But today is becoming very obvious. Deny it all you want but the reality will not change regardless of your denial.
which tribe has been more admitted into university according to the most available recent jamb statistics is it ibo or is it not the same Yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Movic1:

My question to you is this, what is the essence of wasting lives without achieving your aim? You know how many lives ojukwu wasted .

This is another reason why people laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic.

My dear, learn a few things today. Fighting for freedom is not wasting lives. Freedom is one of the few things in this world worth fighting and dying for. You cannot get your freedom without fighting for it and you can't fight for it without losing lives.

So if Yorubas are still asking useless questions about wasting lives in the course of fighting for freedom then it means that Yorubas don't know anything about freedom at all.

Maybe you Yorubas think freedom just drops out of the sky without any struggle or loss of life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Yoruba are Yoruba as long as the Muslim Yoruba ha e the upper hand

9 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Neoteny:
FFK thrives in entropy.

He's one of the political beneficiaries of this unrest.

And he's been fanning the flames since 2014...

Yoruba muslim....smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Cyynthialove(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Africonji:
Afonja cowards like to make a lot of mouth. If he is serious, Fanin Kayode should champion the agitation for Yoruba republic like Mazi Kanu did or he should keep quiet and stop disturbing us. angry

What did Mazu Kanu do? Organise a circus that ended with a python dance? Please if that is what you call agitation, let us just manage with the herdsmen until 2019 as long as they have not reached our villages in the SW.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2018
shakmati:

What did Mazu Kanu do? Organise a circus that ended with a python dance?

That is far more than any Youruba man in this day and age can possibly do. People that are only good at talking because they can take no action

10 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

That is far more than any Youruba man in this day and age can possibly do. People that are only good at talking because they can take no action

So you that can take action, how has your action helped you so far?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
I
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2018
shakmati:

So you that can take action, how has your actiin helped you so far?

It had helped prove that we not only good at talking like you Yorubas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Neoteny(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Yoruba muslim....smh

Foul. Over the bar.

Muslim yes

Yoruba no

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

It had helped prove that we not only good at talking like you Yorubas

I'd rather be good at talking and achieve results than to be hot blooded and fuulishly taking actions that are politically irrelevant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
shakmati:

I'd rather be good at talking and achieve results than to be hot blooded and fuulishly taking actions that are politically irrelevant

Then you will forever remain a slave because nobody gets their freedom by talking alone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Foul. Over the bar.

Muslim yes

Yoruba no

Sorry ooo ......I pithy head slamers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by OfficialAPCNig: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Cyynthialove:
We Christian/Progressive Yorubas have been agitating for ododuwa, but fanatical Yoruba mozlems have sworn with their lives to be sabotaging it just because of their allegiance to the caliphate.
And my question is,...Is the caliphate more important than the interest of yorubas ?. This will tell you that average Yoruba mozlem place religion ist before the interest of yorubas .The same people will jump to your mention and be shouting "Yoruba is Yoruba" even when its obvious that there is difference between light and darkness

Note: " (Yoruba is Yoruba" is also phrase yorubaa mozleems use to advocate for Yoruba unity when they are dominating other, but will resist non Muslims from dominating them)

When Adeyinka Grandson was agitating for Oduduwa, 78 Yoruba mozlems went to report him to the caliphate for trying to separate them from their Fulani masters. I even stated it clear on my profile..." Show me a Yoruba Muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant Virgin"

Yoruba mozlems hate when their activities are being exposed, but I Cyynthialove don't give a damn about their wailing no matter how they jump on my mention to stop me.
They are dragging yorubas and southerners backwards and they are disgrace to entire Yoruba race .
But we must continue no matter how they struggle to pull us down.
Hmmm, I love your bravery. But your brothers (yoruba moslems) will descend on you soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Then you will forever remain a slave because nobody gets their freedom by talking alone.

Even if we are both slaves, you will always get beaten while I will always get good positions. The earlier you realise you need me for any successful attempt at freedom, the better for you. Not like what your chief clown Kanu was doing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by baby124: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Are you not a man? Why pushing Yoruba to fight your battle? Is your tribe that useless and inconsequential?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by baby124: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cyynthialove:
We Christian/Progressive Yorubas have been agitating for ododuwa, but fanatical Yoruba mozlems have sworn with their lives to be sabotaging it just because of their allegiance to the caliphate.
And my question is,...Is the caliphate more important than the interest of yorubas ?. This will tell you that average Yoruba mozlem place religion ist before the interest of yorubas .The same people will jump to your mention and be shouting "Yoruba is Yoruba" even when its obvious that there is difference between light and darkness

Note: " (Yoruba is Yoruba" is also phrase yorubaa mozleems use to advocate for Yoruba unity when they are dominating others, but will resist non Muslims from dominating them)

When Adeyinka Grandson was agitating for Oduduwa, 78 Yoruba mozlems went to report him to the caliphate for trying to separate them from their Fulani masters. I even stated it clear on my profile..." Show me a Yoruba Muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant Virgin"

Yoruba mozlems hate when their activities are being exposed, but I Cyynthialove don't give a damn about their wailing no matter how they jump on my mention to stop me.
They are dragging yorubas and southerners backwards and they are disgrace to entire Yoruba race .
But we must continue no matter how they struggle to pull us down.
Lol. This must be Musiwa. NL’s resident yabaleft resident

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ikenna0b:

If you guys have been to Benin republic especially the parts where Yorubas reside in that country despite their City being used as the capital of that country, you'll know exactly why Yorubas are terrified of oduduwa republic. Just like the North is very much aware that without Nigeria, they ain't shit, the Afonjas are also aware of it too about themselves. The only difference is the North is humble enough to admit it while Afinjas stays creating propaganda left and right to uplift their damaged egos. Hell I always always urge people to visit Benin republic if you truly what to see the capability of Afonjas without free oil from Niger delta. When I visited Porto-Novo, I sat in my hotel some days wondering how come the people that repeatedly claimed to have been the ones that developed Lagos, not the FG and others how come they did not do the same for Porto Novo despite Porto Novo had similar environment like Lagos. Honestly, reminded me of the images of Ibadan people use on this forum to mock them. The only difference is Porto Novo had few good building in between the brown roof dumpy looking buildings. Honestly, the Afonjas would never seek sovereignty. Quote me on that.

Smh. Very weak and useless analysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Paperwhite(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
The earlier Nigeria accept that peaceful coexistence is not possible because of the hausa-fulani supremacist/ hegemony the better for us all.

8 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
baby124:

Are you not a man? Why pushing Yoruba to fight your battle? Is your tribe that useless and inconsequential?

That is why people like FFK should stop talking about Oduduwa Republic, Yorubas are not freedom fighters.

Freedom fighters are people like Ojukwu and Kanu who will rise up against impossible odds, wether successful or not.

Yorubas have long embraced their slavery to the caliphate and are content with a few important political positions and begging for restructuring like a begger.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
baby124:

It's not possible to push people who have no fight in them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Neoteny(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:

Sorry ooo ......I pithy head slamers

Pithy?

Slamers?

I thought Buhari was supposed to be the idiot
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Africonji:
Afonja cowards like to make a lot of mouth. If he is serious, Fanin Kayode should champion the agitation for Yoruba republic like Mazi Kanu did or he should keep quiet and stop disturbing us. angry

The difference is he will be on his own. He can't get any massive support like kanu. Yorubas can't be brainwashed by his political tantrums. So he doesn't know the country is not good to be together when he was there as a minister chopping money...

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
horsepower101:

Nobody is dividing anyone. Yorubas are already divided.

Go to any Yoruba town during sallah or any Muslim festival and see how the Christian yorubas rejoice and exchange gift with them and vice versa...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by naijalander: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
even if we go to war, we don't need y'all as allies...save it.

DrGoodman:
Inlaw, you all missed the opportunity when The Ikemba fought the caliphate. You ganged up with the north to beat down the oppressed.

Your people need to start the war now, then other tribes can choose which aide to support grin
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Security shouldn't be a luxury.
If we can't live in peace soon all that would be left would be pieces...
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Folashade2016(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmmm we are not United oooo.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Trizzi: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ipob will have heart attack over this
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by baby124: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

That is why people like FFK should stop talking about Oduduwa Republic, Yorubas are not freedom fighters.

Freedom fighters are people like Ojukwu and Kanu who will rise up against impossible odds, wether successful or not.

Yorubas have long embraced their slavery to the caliphate and are content with a few important political positions and begging for restructuring like a begger.
Ok we have heard you. But how come your own tribe has not achieved the wonderful feat of emancipation from slavery and other bullshit you are talking here? Remove the log from your own eye before opening your stinking mouth to insult another...

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Oga go fight for ur Biafra and stop lamenting here..must Yoruba fight with u?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyetola: Osun Will Deliver One Million Votes For Tinubu / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.