Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (22562 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / Why Yoruba Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Simbrixton(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
I didn't even read the report but this is the fani kayode we know

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Why are you crying? Na you I dey try to convince eeh? Who gives a Bleep what you and your Afonja clan thinks about us. Whether you like it or not, we're as Igbo as SE Igbos and they accept as that. Cry me a river if it pains you so much.
Nzeogwu is from Delta and he is not Igbo, but he led the "Igbo coup".
And there are no Igbos in Delta state.

The dullardism of Nigger-Area did not begin today grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa

5 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

Guy, fear God and go help your pygmy Bioko-igbo brethren. You travel, yet you no get pictures of your biojo pygmy brothers, but you have the nerve to reject their pictures shared by other ibos?? You are evil. Umu ekwensu.

You are just ashamed of their deplorable condition hence your denial of your own brethren. I put it to you that you are a fvking loser ikenna. What those poor pygmies need is help from you Nigerian igbos that have benefitted from the accomadating spirit of other Nigerians who have enabled y'all to do better in life by sharing their wealth and giving you access to their markets. Grow up and quit writing stoopid and nonsense epistles (who your epistles epp??).

Those poor folks need help out of poverty you fvcking ediot. Accept and help them instead of denying them you fool.

Incompetent illiterate. I gave you a DIRECT LINK to where the image came from but Afonja, your braincell no dey. Oya show us more images of the igbob of Bioko and I'll send you exactly where it came from. Some know how to do images reverse search. Unlike your incompetent ass the internet usage isn't a mystery to everybody. Ask your grand children to teach you wtf " image reverse search" dumbass if your old mind don't grasp it.

grin grin grin Did this fool just equate that Igbos in Nigeria are doing better than Igbos in Bioko? Nigga visit Bioko and educate yourself before elevating your shithole. Your shithole is currently leading in the MOST poverty ridden country in the world and you dare suggest we got the good luck. Nkita STFU!!!!!!!! Any Igbo in Nigeria that ever visited Bioko will trade places with any Igbo from there. You can quote me on that anyday. Don't even delude yourself. Don't even

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by gabbasin: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=4587109&post=68892872after your the conclusion of your corruption case and you are convicted accordingly with your term to be spent in Laura namoda prison then we can have our oduduwa republic without corruption tainted people like you. when u dey chop during obasanjo and Jonathan regime, u no call for oduduwa regime, now wen jail dey luk u for face na im u want make Nigeria dabaru. anofia
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by flames01: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Cage opened...... Why?

Slave of Fulani, why not pack to go and be living with your slave masters?
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
immhotep:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa

Postanalyser:

Don't mind the ignoramus riffraff, lions on nairaland,goat in reality. Untill they accept the fact that yoolubar muslims and yooluba Christians are one,they should never try to divide us. Emele nwanne mmadu.

Igbo Amaka

Don't mind them. They wailing and crying that Igbos are trying to divide them by religion but yet they've been trying to do it to us for us. If the goats hate any delta Igbo is proud to be an Igbo, let them do the world a favor and just end the miserable thing they call a life

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by ariesbull: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
ericsmith:

Olusola Saraki was born on the 17th of May, 1933 at Ilorin, Kwara State and died in Lagos November 14, 2012.[1] His mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State and his father was from Ilorin.
i just cannt understand what your point is about these kwara state,, of what benefit would it have been if an oba were to be ruler in kwara, ur point of arguement so lame & irrelevant

Real identity

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.

If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.

He said that

You can argue with the man

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by marvinsync(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
scholes0:

It wouldn't erase the fact that your papa in his bit to reproduce, made your half witted escuse for a person with his watery semen.

haha e pain u
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by purity247(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Movic1:

Many people here on Nairaland definitely knows that you are not yoruba... 90% of your comments here is all about dividing yorubas on religion line which yourself knew that your tactics doesn't sell...
We Yorubas are known to be the most tolerating, accommodating and harmonious
tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria, especially when it comes to religion.

playing up the differences between the groups won't work oga. We can fight ourselves when it comes to money,property, leadership, politics, or land matters,but religious crisis has never occurred in Yorubaland.Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of their religious differences.

seconded
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

Shut tha fvck up and go save their souls. Where is your conscience ikenna? See suffering and lack written all over their faces. Do something good for once in your miserable and bitterness-filled life. There's more to life than hating-on and stalking Yoruba people on Nairaland. Don't quote me again until you repent and decide to lend a helping hand to your Bioko-Igbo pygmy brethren. Omo ale like you.

Is your shithole aka Niggeria currently ranked the most poverty ridden country in the world yes or no?

This is Bioko Island air view. The forest area is even more breath-taking.

Go and fix your poverty ridden hellhole before trying to elevate your shithole above a country you have more poverty-stricken people than. Shitholan!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Simbrixton(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Africonji:
Afonja cowards like to make a lot of mouth. If he is serious, Fanin Kayode should champion the agitation for Yoruba republic like Mazi Kanu did or he should keep quiet and stop disturbing us. angry
kanu failed because top igbo politicians sold him for a pot of soup deal with the cowards among u first

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

See this stoopid fool. Devil punish you there! Na your igbo pygmies develop EQ?? Ode wants to start claiming 'developer' status for EQ. Lol. Oloshi. Below (once again)is a picture of your poverty stricken pygmy brothers in the same EQ. Na those sufferheads wey never see beta food chop wan develop EQ? You dey mad. I have already showed you a thread where Igbos in the know about their deplorable living conditions were deliberating on how they can help those sufferheads. See this omo ale o.

https://www.nairaland.com/4116817/igbos-bioko-equatorial-guinea-forgotten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpQqp1LbFr0

Let's repeat again for the illiterate.

Image original came from (attached)

What was it labeled as by the author? Oh that's right Bubi.

Where are the Igbos in EQ located at? Bioko Island.

What images was provided to you? BIOKO ISLAND.

Cry me a river that they live and thrive better than your shithole. Go fix your poverty ridden shithole before opening mouth again about Igbos in Bioko dumbass.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
The problem here is we nigerians are stupid. We will only vote for a criminal and follow a criminal even nigerians abroad are the same. The problem of nigeria is not the government but the people are stupid when it's time to vote they cannot think nigerians in america and europe are the same on vote day they become stupid and stats fooling themselves for getting there suffering do not worry we are going to suffer more than people in somalia because we are senseless.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by oooduancalmdown: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

Ignore that inferior Igbo e-tout that calls himself ikenna0b -- he's a well known mentally challenged inferior igbo boy from Asaba axis whom has developed a serious inferiority complex as a result of the rejection of his igboness by the SE-based igbos. That has caused him to become so embittered that he takes out his frustration on Yorubas as if we are the cause of his problems in life. Irrationally bashing Yorubas is the only tonic that gives his miserable existence any semblance of meaning and purpose. At the rate they are going, he and his fellow Igbos will have no other choice than to end their lives in suicide over Yoruba matter. undecided
He is the one behind onenaira moniker.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ziggylady(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
The truth of the matter is that the average Yoruba detest the dis-integration of Nigeria with a passion...They only make useless noise on-line about wanting it to save face

Off-line not even a whimper from them in any way..,They love 'one Nigeria' die!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by oooduancalmdown: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
scholes0:

I am surprised they haven't reached 60% there sef.
Igbos plenty for Ajashe, but they haven't "developed" shishi.

their "developing" capabilities fly away once they travel outside Nigeria's borders.LOL!

Dem plenty for Ajashe and Cotonou but na okrika cloths dem dey sell. You will see them in tokpa market with their stinking second hand cloths. Na so dem 'develop' Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

Your madness just remain small b4 e enter market if you no know. Who are these better-off Igbo pygmies of Bioko that you keep rambling about? Wey their pictures?? I don show you pictures of Bioko-Igbo pygmies but you reject am yet you have nothing to show. Shey dem be spirit?? Shut tha funk up and quit spamming my mention jor. Oloshi Mora focka.

Is Bioko or even Equatorial Guinea the most poverty ridden country in the world? Nope.

Is your Niggeria the most poverty ridden country in the world? Yep.

Go fix your hellhole!!! They are thriving better than you and your shithole. Like I said any Igbo in that shithole Niggeria will proudly trade place with the Bioko Igbos anyday. Again quote me on that ANY DAY!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by BankeSmalls(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
immhotep:

Don't mind them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by BankeSmalls(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Dem plenty for Ajashe and Cotonou but na okrika cloths dem dey sell. You will see them in tokpa market with their stinking second hand cloths. Na so dem 'develop' Benin republic

Selling second hand cloth is better than mining skulls, anyday.

5 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by oooduancalmdown: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Selling second hand cloth is better than mining skulls, anyday.
Don't worry. When next I visit Benin Republic, I will take pictures to show you how 'better' they are living. Very poor, dirty and stinking people.
Lols!
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by BankeSmalls(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't worry. When next I visit Benin Republic, I will take pictures to show you how 'better' they are living. Very poor, dirty and stinking people.
Lols!

But they don't use the plastic bucket system made popular by Ibadan people? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by oooduancalmdown: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

But they don't use the plastic bucket system made popular by Ibadan people? grin
That man in that picture can feed your poor family
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by BankeSmalls(f): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

That man in that picture can feed your poor family

I believe you, the frown on his cone head as he poos is enough to earn 1 billion oduduwa shillings grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
ariesbull:

Real identity

My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area.

But because of our connection with the Southern people, a lot of Yoruba are always in Ilorin and so we speak the same language.

If you look at the Ilorin people, the real Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the culture and their ways share affinity with those of the far Northern Nigeria. That accounts for the difference you observe between us and, particularly, people of the South-West, despite the existence, now, of Yoruba as a common language. I leave people to say whatever they like about me. Some people even say I am from Ogun State and some even say I am from Togo but I know where I am from. Even, not long ago, I had a letter inviting me to join in the formation of a Mali-Fulani Organization and that I should be its chairman.

He said that

You can argue with the man

still cannt phatom the essence of the arguement , OK buhari,miyetti allah & saraki are relations ... are you satisfied .
are you sure of where your paternal ancestors originated from 300yrs ago?
Going by that speech ,everyone of us has a questionable root, that is why state of origin means where your biological parent were born, maybe my ancestors are from sudan grin assignment for everybody
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Movic1:

Many people here on Nairaland definitely knows that you are not yoruba... 90% of your comments here is all about dividing yorubas on religion line which yourself knew that your tactics doesn't sell...
We Yorubas are known to be the most tolerating, accommodating and harmonious
tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria, especially when it comes to religion.

playing up the differences between the groups won't work oga. We can fight ourselves when it comes to money,property, leadership, politics, or land matters,but religious crisis has never occurred in Yorubaland.Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of their religious differences.

The guy is just being stupid. I am Yoruba first before being a Nigerian or Muslim and I love my Christian folks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
OkutaNla:

Lmao!!! Na so. Na im make una never wander reach/flood EQ like y'all are all over yorubaland and the North to get a slice of the eldorado EQ pie. cheesy. Nigga please, just stay that fvck off my mention. I no fit laugh abeg. Lol. I pray the god you serve softens your ego-tripping and hard heart so you can show those suffering EQ igbo pygmies some much-needed milk of kindness. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See am still dey wail like a goat being roasted on fire. No be tell you to delude your useless self that Equatorial Guinea is less than your shithole and the area where the igbos in EQ lives is worse than your shithole and your Benin brethren shithole. Na you decieved yourself that Igbos in Nigeria got the better deal by being cursed to share this hellhole with you savages and demons of hell.

Equatorial Guinea is currently ranked one of the richest country in Africa. Your Niggeria despite your self called "Giant of Africa" is currently ranked the most poverty ridden country in the world, not even Africa oooo but the entire fucking world."

The igbos in EQ lives in Bioko Island, one of the most beautiful spots in Africa.
The Yorubas in Benin lives in Porto Novo, a Benin equivalent to the brown roof jokes people give una in this website.

No matter how you slice it, dice it and cube it, the igbos in Bioko are living better and doing better than your shithole. They were blessed while we were cursed to be in that shithole with you demons of hell.

And I'll keep on quoting you. If you like foam in the mouth and run mad in the market place. I didn't tell your illiterate ass to mention my ID first. Did I call your name? No. Since you came looking for attention like a cheap one dollar, meth addicted wh0re, you got that attention you crave. Cry me a river b1tch!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by just4sola: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=68893778]No they wont....na to be running about igbo threads, creating igbo threads, masturbating on igbo issues.....instead of yearning for their own as FFK said.....always begging for unity....

FFK is not in any position to speak for us. He sold his right a long time ago.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by shakmati(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
So much hate spewed here. I wonder if this country has any future with such divided youth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus / 3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.