Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (22560 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS] / 2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / Why Yoruba Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

That illiterate ibo eddiot always talk about porto novo like he has been there before. I once asked him if he has been there but he kept mute
he has never left Abakaliki before cuz if he has gone to Benin just to buy goods alone and return he will know who are the traders in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
how ur brother or sister claimed Yoruba had lost the plot in education and I told her that the last recent available statistics spanning over a six year period shows that Yoruba still remains Éver ahead. What’s myopic about that do u even know wat it means or is that the new word u learned for the day

go and sleep...
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
tell me exactly where u went to in Porto novo before I continue any argument with u. Enugu is a brown roof republic not to be compared to Porto novo. If u have stepped foot outside of Abakaliki talkless of going to Benin republic u will know that in Benin republic it’s not the fon that handles the trading in Benin they and the gun are mostly the government and others. The Yoruba handles the trading in Benin republic got to major market in Cotonou speak Yoruba to them and they will certainly reply u. Ise aje ni ise wa is a popular saying among the Yoruba in Benin republic.

grin grin grin I don't even live in Niggeria. Everyone that knows me on this forum would even tell your ass that so yes dummy, I've stepped outside of abakaliki (oh and I'm not from Abakaliki. Go and find out where I'm from before making a fool of yourself). Cry me a river if telling you the truth about your brethren's residing area hurts you so damn much. Oh while I'm at it, the reason I went to Benin is because of Benin friends of mine vacationed back and I tagged along (the only reasons I actually vacation outside of US is if a friend is going, especially if he or she is from there) so no chick, you weren't talking to a tourist that went blind. We stayed in kandevie (may have spelled it wrong) and thanks to them two niggas I was given a tour of Porto Novo. That place is backwards as hell. There were only few good things in that "city". Only an Afonja would think that place is remotely developed. You lots love deluding yourselves so enjoy your delusion. E no concern me. And before you ask no, none of my friends are from Porto Novo. I don't hang out with Afonjas be it from Niggeria or any other country. One is Fon and the other is Batomu (may have spelled it wrong). And once more permit me to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at Afonjas being the traders of Benin and traders of cotonou. Like I said earlier, go and tell fons that so they laugh as I am laughing now. As I said, your delusions no fit concern me so carry on. The only thing that concerned me you lots confirmed it in una pitiful attempt to defend Why Porto Novo is backwards as f***. So we good; everything else is secondary to me. I can careless about una wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
he has never left Abakaliki before cuz if he has gone to Benin just to buy goods alone and return he will know who are the traders in Benin.

grin grin grin. Tell your brother to post where he asked me that question and I ignored him.

Ooduacalmdown or whatever you call yourself, Biko I dey beg you expose me. Show me where you asked me such question and I ignored you. I dey beg you expose me Biko. I actually want to see it.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by kyutepanda(f): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

No! Don't be ignorant. You are Yoruba first before any other thing. God created Yoruba people with their culture, language, tradition, and way of life. Nigeria on the other hand is a British experiment/creation that has failed. You are Yoruba and it is every Yoruba responsibility to support a seperate Yoruba republic. Are you not tired of Nigeria's ethnic and religious killings? Are you not tired backwardness? It is better to try another thing. Any person that is scared of change will never progress. Nigeria is sixty years old and has not progressed. They world is moving forward and have left Africa behind.
All Yoruba people must support Oodua republic for the betterment of our children's future.

the truth you spoke, but some shits still gets me confused.........we both know that within the yoruba race there are grudges which can't be solved take for instance erin-ile and offa in kwara state they've been enemies since God knows when and nobody knows when that grudge would end, what do you think would happen if they are been asked to come together as one and what resources do we have to create another country and even if we agitate for a republic i do hope it wouldn't be the way igbos chose to seek for freedom cos brother it would be bloody, the first thing we should do is creating the ability to co-exist, make that love really exist especially when it comes to religion then we fine with whatever comes next.......if God says we would become independent as a republic who is man to say no.....Goodluck to the agitators Zainab Goes wherever her parent Go
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by oooduancalmdown: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2018
kyutepanda:

the truth you spoke, but some shits still gets me confused.........we both know that within the yoruba race there are grudges which can't be solved take for instance erin-ile and offa in kwara state they've been enemies since God knows when and nobody knows when that grudge would end, what do you think would happen if they are been asked to come together as one and what resources do we have to create another country and even if we agitate for a republic i do hope it wouldn't be the way igbos chose to seek for freedom cos brother it would be bloody, the first thing we should do is creating the ability to co-exist, make that love really exist especially when it comes to religion then we fine with whatever comes next.......if God says we would become independent as a republic who is man to say no.....Goodluck to the agitators Zainab Goes wherever her parent Go
Sister mi, I understand you. Let me say that all these misunderstandings happen in every ethnic group. I am from Ilesha and we used to have issues with other Yorubas...but not anymore. Modakeke and Ife had issues also. Even the Germans and Koreans have same issue. All these can be easily resolved when our people are enlightened. They must recognise that though we speak different, we are same blood. As for religion, that one has never been a problem. I was born into a Christian family but today I am not religious. Even though I have issues with some Christians - pentecostal churches and their born again attitude, it is their life, so I let them live it. I have muslims in my family( cousins) and I love them with my life. In fact, they are my world.
All these stuffs bothering you are trivial. We must leave Nigeria for us to develop. In developed world, all these religious and ethnic killings don't happen. Hundreds of people are killed and they seem normal to Nigerians. In sensible environments, the president would have fished out the people who participated in the killings. Because they are Fulanis like him, he kept silent and did nothing. When they are through with the middle belt, they are coming down South.
Yoruba people should carve out of Nigeria. We need leaders that will fight for us. Though, I doubt Nigeria will split peacefully( the north won't allow it), but I know we can reduce the number of casualties if Yoruba, Ibos, and Niger delta declare their seperate republics. The North can't fight us all. They will have to come down south, but I doubt the Middle belt would allow Fulanis pass through their land. Even if Hausa Fulanis defeat the middle belt, they would have to split into three to handle the three Republics. Nigeria cannot separate peacefully, but 1966 war is different. In 1966 war, only ibos fought alone. Nigeria cannot survive another war.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin I don't even live in Niggeria. Everyone that knows me on this forum would even tell your ass that so yes dummy, I've stepped outside of abakaliki (oh and I'm not from Abakaliki. Go and find out where I'm from before making a fool of yourself). Cry me a river if telling you the truth about your brethren's residing area hurts you so damn much. Oh while I'm at it, the reason I went to Benin is because of Benin friends of mine vacationed back and I tagged along (the only reasons I actually vacation outside of US is if a friend is going, especially if he or she is from there) so no chick, you weren't talking to a tourist that went blind. We stayed in kandevie (may have spelled it wrong) and thanks to them two niggas I was given a tour of Porto Novo. That place is backwards as hell. There were only few good things in that "city". Only an Afonja would think that place is remotely developed. You lots love deluding yourselves so enjoy your delusion. E no concern me. And before you ask no, none of my friends are from Porto Novo. I don't hang out with Afonjas be it from Niggeria or any other country. One is Fon and the other is Batomu (may have spelled it wrong). And once more permit me to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at Afonjas being the traders of Benin and traders of cotonou. Like I said earlier, go and tell fons that so they laugh as I am laughing now. As I said, your delusions no fit concern me so carry on. The only thing that concerned me you lots confirmed it in una pitiful attempt to defend Why Porto Novo is backwards as f***. So we good; everything else is secondary to me. I can careless about una wailing.
story story story once upon a time time time all trash. Porto novo cannot be compared to anywhere in the whole east of the Nigeria. Anambra the light of the east is very backward compare to Porto novo. U have never stepped out of Abakaliki before if u have u will not write this thrash u wrote simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

go and sleep...
shut up there dumbass
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by DrGoodman: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2018
olas24u:

what was ojukwu coming to do in the west during the war after you have conquered your areas.

You were hosting Gowon and Ojukwu wanted to get the riff raff arrested grin
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by olas24u(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

You were hosting Gowon and Ojukwu wanted to get the riff raff arrested grin
lol!it was to take over lagos ,seems baifra does not have boundaries every place they like can be annexed.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2018
olas24u:

lol!it was to take over lagos ,seems baifra does not have boundaries every place they like can be annexed.
if they really wanted to fight their actual enemy which was the north they would have attack through their boundary in Enugu or anambra that leads to the north instead they conquer Midwest and approached to the west smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
shut up there dumbass

I choptas not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by DrGoodman: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
if they really wanted to fight their actual enemy which was the north they would have attack through their boundary in Enugu or anambra that leads to the north instead they conquer Midwest and approached to the west smh

While the head of government is relaxing in Lagos? grin
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by mangoman00: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2018
7lives:

If ONLY they KNOW who we are, they will NEVER try to mess with OUR MINDS.
Omo Oduduwa are HOT, we are on FIRE..
See them opening USELESS threads up on down on Nairaland, everywhere on cyberspace, wailing crying and mopping..
If ONLY they can understand that agbajo owo la fi nso aya, owo kan ko gbe eru de ori.
They want Yoruba Muslims to hate Buhari and so ignore Oshinbajo that's beside him, ala ti ko le se.
Awon were, Yoruba will TEACH THEM ANOTHER BITTER LESSON IN 2019.
God bless Oshinbajo, PMB, SAI Baba till 2023.
Man,tribalism will make u to eat shit served on u instead delicacy equally served.Nigerians are talking about coming out of this quagmire and u are there talking never to leave Osibanjo a yoruba man.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

While the head of government is relaxing in Lagos? grin
while the actual people who killed u and use ur people for suya is eating Tuwo in the north and preparing to attack u. If u were successful in capturing Lagos Will that stop the northern foot soldiers from coming from the north to attack u in the east via their access through the middle birth states that borders ur eastern villages.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by DrGoodman: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
while the actual people who killed u and use ur people for suya is eating Tuwo in the north and preparing to attack u. If u were successful in capturing Lagos Will that stop the northern foot soldiers from coming from the north to attack u in the east via their access through the middle birth states that borders ur eastern villages.

in military parlance, we call it cutting down the herdsman, the herd will naturally scatter.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

in military parlance, we call it cutting off the head of the chicken.
but isn’t that what lead to them killing u in the first place “cutting off the head of the chicken.” Need I remind u that u killed the northern leaders but that didn’t stop them six months later from killing not only ibo leader but move on to the citizen too. Meanwhile if u actually wanted to harm the particular north who has harmed u instead of capturing Midwest and trying to invade west before u were sent packing in ore u will capture middle belt instead and advance to hausa Fulani land ur actual enemy who has repeatedly kill thousands of ur folks

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by DrGoodman: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
but isn’t that what lead to them killing u in the first place “cutting off the head of the chicken.” Need I remind u that u killed the northern leaders but that didn’t stop them six months later from killing not only ibo leader but move on to the citizen too. Meanwhile if u actually wanted to harm the particular north who has harmed u instead of capturing Midwest and trying to invade west before u were sent packing in ore u will capture middle belt instead and advance to hausa Fulani land ur actual enemy who has repeatedly kill thousands of ur folks

Stop yammering like a deranged baboon, Gowon was in Lagos, we wanted him there. Full Stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Moneywomen17(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

Stop yammering like a deranged baboon, Gowon was in Lagos, we wanted him there. Full Stop.
so after u killed or capture gowon what happens next will it stop the aboki from marching into the heart of ibo land. Trying to understand ur logic.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Dedetwo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrGoodman:
Inlaw, you all missed the opportunity when The Ikemba fought the caliphate. You ganged up with the north to beat down the oppressed.

Your people need to start the war now, then other tribes can choose which aide to support grin

Especially his father, RFk. Yari.ba can still organize Oduduwa republic if only the Yari.ba peeps can over come the inherent fear of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by T9ksy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
immhotep:

Nzeogwu is from Delta and he is not Igbo, but he led the "Igbo coup".
And there are no Igbos in Delta state.

The dullardism of Nigger-Area did not begin today grin grin

Ol' boy, please desist from propagating falsehood, jo.

Nzeogwu may have led the coup in the North as he was based in the northern region hence his nickname "Kaduna" Nzeogwu however, am certain that you know that the original masterminds of that ibo coup ( which started planning around Aug. 1965 ) were Maj. Ifeajunna, Okafor and Captain Oji.

Nzeogwu (like Maj. Ademoyega), was recruited into the coup plot around late Sept. to early Nov. 1965. I guess your cultural propensity for mischief got the better of you.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by kyutepanda(f): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Sister mi, I understand you. Let me say that all these misunderstandings happen in every ethnic group. I am from Ilesha and we used to have issues with other Yorubas...but not anymore. Modakeke and Ife had issues also. Even the Germans and Koreans have same issue. All these can be easily resolved when our people are enlightened. They must recognise that though we speak different, we are same blood. As for religion, that one has never been a problem. I was born into a Christian family but today I am not religious. Even though I have issues with some Christians - pentecostal churches and their born again attitude, it is their life, so I let them live it. I have muslims in my family( cousins) and I love them with my life. In fact, they are my world.
All these stuffs bothering you are trivial. We must leave Nigeria for us to develop. In developed world, all these religious and ethnic killings don't happen. Hundreds of people are killed and they seem normal to Nigerians. In sensible environments, the president would have fished out the people who participated in the killings. Because they are Fulanis like him, he kept silent and did nothing. When they are through with the middle belt, they are coming down South.
Yoruba people should carve out of Nigeria. We need leaders that will fight for us. Though, I doubt Nigeria will split peacefully( the north won't allow it), but I know we can reduce the number of casualties if Yoruba, Ibos, and Niger delta declare their seperate republics. The North can't fight us all. They will have to come down south, but I doubt the Middle belt would allow Fulanis pass through their land. Even if Hausa Fulanis defeat the middle belt, they would have to split into three to handle the three Republics. Nigeria cannot separate peacefully, but 1966 war is different. In 1966 war, only ibos fought alone. Nigeria cannot survive another war.

oh you know so much about this, damn am impressed

1 Like

Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by olalat(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Moneywomen17:
so after u killed or capture gowon what happens next will it stop the aboki from marching into the heart of ibo land. Trying to understand ur logic.
Do.you think you are in dialogue with a sound minded individual. Ignore him man. Stop the time wasting venture.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by Ikenna0b: 3:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Moneywomen17:
story story story once upon a time time time all trash. Porto novo cannot be compared to anywhere in the whole east of the Nigeria. Anambra the light of the east is very backward compare to Porto novo. U have never stepped out of Abakaliki before if u have u will not write this thrash u wrote simple.

grin grin Whatever you say.
Re: Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode by akanke79: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
FFK Food for Kayode

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says / FLASH: President Buhari Arrives In Ondo State / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.