Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Twist Of Fate. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Fate. (63486 Views)

Twist Of Fate / ***A Twist Of Choices*** / 'the Wind Of Fate'...life Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Fate. by sunkieisland(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Purityval Nice story again

Its always a pleasure reading your stories on NL

I cant wait to finish this one.

Nice suspense
Re: Twist Of Fate. by aprilwise(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
RIDE ON .
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nogodye(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
purityval baba nla, i dey follow you bomber to bomber...
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
No update yet
Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Richard is tormented by the power of pussy

Konji is a bastard, i swear wink
Re: Twist Of Fate. by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Bros drop something now....... Make it lengthy grin
Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro....no do like dis update na
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Riele(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
I love these story
Re: Twist Of Fate. by jey4all(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2018
The story don end.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2018
“Rose…..”

“Don’t spoil it please…..” she said subtly.

They were both naked with her head resting on his chest. He was caressing her hair while her breath did same to the hairs on his chest. They were both recovering from post orgasmic bliss and were both deep in thought.

He felt a pang at his conscience. It shouldn’t have happened, he thought. She was vulnerable, hurt and needed to be comforted. He shouldn’t have allowed it get to that point.

Against the part of his heart crucifying him was one that felt a deeper connection to her. That moment when he took her, the lost look, the surrender and wholesome welcome, the fragility of giving herself to him. That moment of orgasm when she clung to him, he was close too but felt a need to protect her and right at that moment as she laid on his chest, he felt himself deep into her world.

He brought life into her, she felt alive and whole again. It was a connection she never felt, it was deep and soulful. It felt like she was drifting into a wonder land. He took her gently tearing down the walls of hurt and pain, reaching to the end of her world. For that moment she felt herself alone in a world that only existed for them.

As she laid on him listening to the rhythm of his heart beat she felt an overwhelming peace. She wasn’t thinking of anything, not work, not the betrayal, not home, not family. For the first time in her life her mind was unperturbed with thoughts. She was alone, all alone in a world with him at that moment and so long she wished for that moment not to pass. Slowly her eyes got weak as she drifted into a world of no worries.

Lydia

She took a deep breath stepping out from the car with the help of her house help. She had her shades on to hide the bruises under her eyes from the heat of the sun. She turned to her help and forced a smile.

“I think I can manage from here.”

“Are you sure madam, the doctor said……..”

“I know what the doctor said Jane, thank you.”

Brazing herself, she took another deep breath before taking the first step towards her place of torture and torment while Jane followed slowly behind her ready to reach out should she miss a step.

For the four days she spent in the hospital, Nicolas never showed his face neither did he call to inquire about her wellbeing. Although she wasn’t even in her wildest dream expecting him to come around but it hurts, not because of herself but for the lost baby.

What else could life hold for her? She was seeing hell already and was living with the devil himself. She’d regretted and cursed the day she set her eyes on him, she has cursed the fate that brought them together.

Right at the hospital bed, she’d vowed that that was the last punch she was taking from him. She’d set out plans and those plans were the reason why she was back to his house. When her plan pulls through, she was going back to the one man who could give the world for her; David.

She missed her step close to the stairs but Jane was handy to steady her.

“Sorry madam, take it easy.”

Again she forced a smile.

“Thank you Jane…. I got this.”

When she finally made her way into the house, the first sight that greeted her was that of her husband focused on the television without sparing her a glance. She was surprised to see him at home at that time of the day but did well not to show it. Without words to him, she made her way up the stairs with the help of Jane and walked straight to one of the rooms.

4 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
He watched as she slept peacefully admiring her beauty. She was harmless and fragile. He’d gently shifted away from her in other to prepare something. It was late and he didn’t know if she’d had anything for the day considering how she came to his house.

Throwing his duvet over her as the fan was on, he threw some clothes on, picked the last money from his wallet together with her keys and left. Since she left her car outside, he needed to bring it in after which he’d proceed to get the few things he will need to make a quick dinner of bread and egg sauce.

ROSE

She tilted her nose inhaling the aroma of something very delicious which was disturbing her from the peaceful and dreamless sleep.

“Molly” she murmured stretching and yawning. She still felt like going back to sleep but the aroma which have woken the worms in her stomach reminding her that she’d not had anything wouldn’t let her.

Yawning again, she reached out to throw the duvet off her body but it felt different. She felt it again before drawing it closer to her nose; his scent filled her nostril bringing back memories.

She smiled and folded the duvet around her burying her face in it. For how long she slept she didn’t know but she sure wasn’t in a hurry to leave; not again. Beside her, neatly folded was a big polo which she knew was meant for her. She had a strange euphoria washing through her as her mind wandered back to the awesome sex. Suddenly his phone rang from the kitchen disrupting her thoughts.

Picking the top, she threw it over her unclothedness and stepped down to meet him in the kitchen. She was few steps when she noticed he was murmuring into his phone. Her senses became alert as she eavesdropped on him. She couldn’t believe her ears as she listened to his part of the conversation. When he ended the call, she slowly tiptoed back to the bed.

DAVID

He talked in low tune in other not to wake her and again so that she wouldn’t over hear what he was saying. He wasn’t proud of what he was doing either. He had contacted his generator repairer to look for a buyer for his generator set and he just called back to inform him that he found someone. Though the asking price was way below what he could get for it on a normal day but he had no option even as he tried to up the price a bit. Finally, when they agreed on a price, they shifted the exchange to take place the following day; probably his visitor would have gone by then.

After setting out the meal on a tray, he carried it to the room only to find her awake.

“Hey! you are awake.”

She nodded with a smile perched at the corners of her lips admiring him with the tray of food on his hand. His presence always affected her and at that moment she was shy remembering again the escapades of few hours ago. He was smiling at her which increased her shyness as she reached out for the duvet to cover her face. He busted out laughing at her action while placing the tray of food beside her.

“Hey don’t go five years old on me please.” he teased laughing.

“Leave me alone….” She cooed laughing through the duvet.

“Alright.. alright .. I won’t look at your face or let me just get a plate and cut my own portion.”

“No…” she protested with her face still buried on the duvet. “But promise you aint going to look at my face.”

He busted out laughing at her, he couldn’t help it.

“Ok I promise…”

“Across your heart?”

“No, across my stomach because right now I’m so famished.”

She slowly threw the duvet off and raised her head, he had his eyes on her face. She looked away smiling only that she didn’t reach for the sheets again.

“Now if you are done, we could say the grace and eat.”

She nodded signifying that she was ready. She smiled and closed her eyes as he pronounced and did the sign of the cross. She couldn’t remember the last time she did the sign of the cross or said her prayers before meal and right there he was reminding her the need to be thankful to God for everything; her heart was touched.

They chorused amen at the end of his prayer before picking on the food in silence. She couldn’t remember any day such has happened to her. With Richard it was always to eat out or probably order in. Though sometimes she managed to cook but that was one aspect she lacked skills, she wasn’t a good cook.

How could a guy cook something this delicious? She thought. He sure was a good cook. She would have been scooping the sauce into her mouth if she was alone.

“Sorry I didn’t wake you earlier, didn’t want to disturb your sleep.”

“So thoughtful of you because you wouldn’t have heard the last of it by now.”

He laughed covering his mouth to avoid a spill. Imagine that coming from someone that had barely looked at his face. He’d thought she was going to demand to take her leave once she woke up.

“I brought your car in and there,” he motioned to the table, “is your hand bag and phone, figured you might need them.”

She smiled.

“Thank you.”

They relapsed into silence once again digging slowly into their food.

After the meal she made to clear the dishes but he refused slapping her hands away gently.

“Hey.. let me help, at least to do something.” She protested.

He ignored her and left with the dishes but she was right behind him.

“At least let me do something worth paying for the meal.” The words were out before she could take them back.

He turned and looked at her expressionlessly before continuing on his track. The look conveyed everything words couldn’t say.

“I am sorry,” she started, “I didn’t mean to sound like that.” she apologized in the most pitiable way she could stopping at the entrance of the kitchen while leaning on the door post with her eyes fixed on him. She felt terrible having killed the friendly air around them. She didn’t mean it the way he was taking it.

He shrugged without words loading the plates into the sink.

“David..?”

“I got you there.” He turned to her laughing. He didn’t take what she said to heart but just wanted to play a fast one on her which he succeeded in doing.

She couldn’t believe it. So it was all being a joke? She felt like jumping on him with punches.

“You are……” she trailed off searching for the right words.

“Whatever.” He interrupted her thoughts.

Leaving the door post, she walked to the sink and joined him in rinsing the plates.

NONYE

They both laid wasted on the couch breathing heavily. It was another long one for them and she just got him where he wanted. She’d actually been off her pills for over one week and now she allowed him empty his sack into her at the peak of her ovulation. Rolling off the couch she picked her undies and gown leaving for the restroom allowing him his moment.

He’d barely recovered from his orgasmic bliss when quilt encroached his mind. How could he have repeated same mistake? He cursed and bemoaned his stupidity but was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Picking it up from the table, he checked the caller and sighed before swiping his finger across the phone.

“Mum?” he said.

TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by gal10(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Wow wow you deserve some accolades!

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
hope it's not on a long break again please

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by jey4all(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks for the update and God bless u

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Gerarstar: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice story you got.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for updating

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2018
you've got writing skills bro!. More ink to your pen ooo

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Note: I don't in any way support violence against women/men/anybody neither do I advocate for rape. The scene portrayed in this episode is strictly an imagination of the writer and doesn't represent what the author stand for.

FOUR

“Ma’am” her secretary called for the umpteenth jolting her.

“Yes?”

“I could come back.” She said curtly.

“No, it’s ok. What were you saying?”

Her body had actually left him but not her mind and spirit. She couldn’t get the images and moments of the day before from her mind. He has fanned a new flame into her life. Now she feels alive again. She couldn’t get the awesome sex out of her mind; the thought of it alone was getting her all wetted up. Right there her secretary was reading out her schedules but she was so lost in thought of him. She was anticipating hearing from him.

That morning as she woke up, everything was set out for her. He already set a warm bath for her, breakfast was ready and so was her cloths neatly laid out. To say that she was amazed would be saying the least. She had reluctantly left the bed after wishing for the hand of time to go on reverse. If only he could see her mind, if only he knew that she didn’t want to go. If only he could ask her to stay a little more but instead he was busy making sure that she won’t go to work late. Not like she has a list, but no man has ever treated her that special.

While she had her breakfast, he’d dashed in to shower giving her room to do what she wanted. Knowing that she had limited time left, she pulled out her check book and wrote him a check. Dropping it on the bed she hurried out before he came out.

David

Toweling his face as he exited the room, he stopped abruptly on noticing her absence. He looked around and there was no sign of her. Surprised, he moved to the door and peeped out and to his utmost dismay her car was gone. He had mixed feelings but wasn’t abysmally surprised.
Shrugging, he tried to dismiss the thoughts of her actions from his mind. Lydia has thought him that no matter how good you are, people don’t need reasons to hurt you.

He was making for the wardrobe when the piece of paper on the bed caught his eyes; beside it was a complimentary card and a check. He picked the check and neatly written on it is the sum of one hundred and fifty thousand naira. Putting the check aside he read the note.

‘Whatever it is, don’t sell it’

He was stunned gaping at the note. How did she know? Did she eavesdrop on him? He was surprised and a whole lot relived. Picking up his phone from the bed, he dialed the number on her complimentary card.

“At least I could have seen you off.” He said as the line connected.

“Big girls can always find their way.” She retorted smiling.

“Just as they can cry and be shy too?” he teased.

“C’mon don t rub it in.”

“Hey not trying to rub it on you.”

“Yea right. Whatever, but you just did.”

“Mea culper.” He murmured touching his heart while she laughed hard from her end. A little moment of silence passed before he cleared his throat.

“You eavesdropped on me last night.”

“Nah, I didn’t, just happened to be awake when you were whispering over the phone.”

“And …..”

“I didn’t want you to be embarrassed by walking in on you or asking why you were doing that.”

“But this is big.” He said meekly

“I hope it helps.” She retorted.

They talked more before finally ending the call leaving him with a deep breath of relieve.

Lydia

It was one week since she came back from the hospital and yet there was no communication between them. She barely saw him at home. Its either he was off to work before she step out from her room or he already called it in. After two days of finding the dinner which she left for him untouched, she stopped leaving dinner for him. She’d resorted to making what will be enough for herself alone. On few occasions when she happened to run into him in the sitting room, he either left before she could say the greetings or won’t say a word to her. But that night as she laid on her bed deep in thought, a knock sounded jolting her from her thought. She listened as the knock came again. She didn’t want to believe it was Nicolas.

“Who’s there?” she asked standing hesitantly on the bed.

“It’s me, Nicolas.” Came his voice which sent fears down her spine. She took a moment to gather herself before walking to the door.

“Is everything ok?” she asked with fear noticeable in her voice.

“Yes, just want to discuss something with you.” Came his calm reply.

She unlocked the door and stood face to face with him. As usual, he was looking calm and handsome. She had a deep fear etched in her soul as he ran his eyes all over her before holding her gaze.

“Can I come in?” he asked harmlessly.

She nodded and left the door taking slow steps to her bed. What was he up to? She thought. Since ever the series of domestic violence started, his calmness always conveys fear into her.

“How was your day?” he asked settling beside her on the bed while she recoiled with goose bumps all over her at the contact of the skin.

She shrugged avoiding his probing eyes.

“Umm…,” he started, “ I’m sorry for the past few days…….”

Those were the dreaded words she feared hearing from him. She could feel his eyes roaming all over her and knew that it was just a matter of time before the devil in him rears its head. She stood up slowly and pulled at the strings of her night wear which came off effortlessly forming a pool at her feet. She stepped out and stood before him watching as he swallowed hard. She knew that was what he wanted and would get it no matter how she resisted. She didn’t want the torture and pains that would come with resisting him.

Slowly he stood up and walked slowly to her.

“You are …..” he started running his hands around her jugs before grabbing them gently. She closed her eyes disgusted by his touch while he fondled her breast. Slowly he bent down and took one into his mouth while his hand still held to one. Anger simmered through her as he suckled on her like a baby. Suddenly he chewed hard on her nipple sending a wave of hot pain down into her. She winced trying to hold back, she didn’t want to satisfy him with a show of pain. He went at it again drawing it long and hard. This time he drew blood.

He went mad immediately at the sight of blood. He became violent sending his fist across her face. She was partially blinded by the slap as she staggered back trying to regain herself. His fist came again and again to her face before she felt a cruciating pain delivered by a well targeted punch at her stomach. The punch had sent her crashing on the floor passing out.

He stood and watched her for a while before delivering kicks successively to her stomach and ribs bringing her back to consciousness. She coughed out a ball of blood on coming back to consciousness. That seemed to have aroused him more as he bent and punched her nose breaking it immediately as blood gushed out. The mass of blood seemed to have aroused his urges as he toured on his short and singlet throwing it to god knows where. She had relapsed back to unconsciousness bleeding from every pore on her. Parting her legs in the mist of her own blood, he tore off her lingerie and without hesitation burrowed his shaft into her letting out a deep moan.

TBC

9 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks guys for the comments so far but I know we can do better. More constructive criticisms, likes and comments is needed.

So guys let's do more. You guys should make me be eager to update.

4 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by ericbertrand(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lovely piece! Maybe you can make the updates a little bit longer?
Re: Twist Of Fate. by marychommy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
pls is Nicolas ok? is he mad? seems Lydia wants to die

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by aprilwise(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Every update is always on point. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
i'm crying for her embarassed look at what she got herself into. Well, according to the author Betrayal is a choice not a mistake. I just hope she doesn't ruin David's new relationship. Well done OP, a short and nice update!

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
marychommy:
pls is Nicolas ok? is he mad? seems Lydia wants to die
she made her choice embarassed

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nicolas is a beast

Op thanks for updating jareh

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Liztinted(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
:oLydia made a very big mistake

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is sending off party between them
Nicolas plaid fast one on her before she could carry out her delvish plan
Reward of greedy....
No pity for Lydia or jumping from heaven to hell
Sweet popcorn for you purityval

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Lyoncrescent: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
harsh on lydia. No matter what, would never wish such pain on an ex. Tragic.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by tijehi(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice story
Re: Twist Of Fate. by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good one bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TORN (based On A True Life Story) / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.