Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Twist Of Fate. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Fate. (63460 Views)

Twist Of Fate / ***A Twist Of Choices*** / 'the Wind Of Fate'...life Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
donielord:
omo......... This Nonye sabi oooo grin
No be small tin my guy
I pray make dat kain girl nor near me o
Make I nor still be like Richard
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Ibunkun1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmm,this is becoming really clumsy.KUDOS
Re: Twist Of Fate. by loverboi97(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
wink following
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Waiting for updates ���
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oscilo1:

No be small tin my guy
I pray make dat kain girl nor near me o
Make I nor still be like Richard
she nor fee near you nah inside story she dey nd you dey real life grin. Purityval shey u travel again nii Please come na
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
**** Continuation ******

David

He couldn’t sleep after the call and as early as 5am he was on his way to the hospital. So many thought were going through his head.

“What must have happened to her?”

“Why did she still have his contact?”

“And why him of all the contacts on her phone?”

He made his way to the reception as he got to the hospital.

“Good morning.” he greeted the receptionist.

“Good morning and welcome to leaving fate hospital. How can I help you?”

“Ummm! I am looking for a lady that was brought here …….” He trailed off as he didn’t know when she was admitted to the hospital. “Her name is Lydia, she is fair and a bit above average in height.” He described frustrated.

The receptionist thought for a while before punching some buttons on the computer after which she looked up to him. “I can’t seem to find someone that matches your description but there is a Lydia Nicolas that was brought here three days ago but she doesn’t match your description. Don’t you have a number to call?”

“Oh.” He blew off reaching for his phone. He dialed the number and the same lady answered immediately. “I am in the hospital reception.” He said.

Few minutes later a young lady came down the stairs with the phone on her ear. Immediately his phone started ringing before the lady dropped the call and walked up to him.

“Good morning sir.” She curtsied.

She looked stressed and her eyes were swollen and red from tears. He felt pity for her.

“Good morning, I am David.” He introduced himself.

He thanked the receptionist as the lady led him towards the stairs.

“I am favor; her house help.”

They walked the rest of the short distance to the ward in silence. Laid on the bed with wires all stuck to her and machines beeping was Lydia. She was on oxygen mask and looked so pale. His heart weakened as he stared at her. After some minutes, he turned to the girl and asked.

“What happened to her?”

The lady looked on as tears streamed down her eyes. Reaching out, he hugged her for a moment before leading her outside. Seated outside the ward, he offered his handkerchief which she took with thanks. After a moment of silence, she cleared her throat.

“It didn’t start today. He has been abusing her constantly.”

“Who has been abusing her?”

“Her husband.”

“Her what?” he asked surprised which made the lady turn to him. He couldn’t believe his ears. Lydia was married, when and how.” He turned and caught the girl staring at her questionably.

“Umm, I didn’t know she was married. I am her ex boyfriend. How did you get my number?” he asked to throw her off him.

“Your contact was the last on her dialed list.”

“The last on her call log? I haven’t talked to her since she broke up with me and that’s about seven months back so my number can’t be the last on her call log.”

She pulled out the phone from her pocket and tapped on the caller option handing it over to her. He checked and his number occupied her call log up to the last twenty dialed number. He couldn’t believe it.

“I never talked to her.”

“I know, I checked the call details and it all read 0:00. I guess she was trying to reach you but your number wasn’t reachable.”

“But you got me on first call.”

She shrugged and looked into the space. They relapsed into silence which was interrupted by the entrance of the doctor.

He greeted them as Mary introduced David as Lydia’s relation. After they shook hands, he led them into the ward and after checking Lydia’s pulse and other necessities he asked David to walk with him.

“How are you related to her?” the doctor asked as they walked to his office.

“Actually, we ain’t that related. I am her ex boyfriend.” He replied awkwardly.

“Oh! So why are you…..” he trailed off completing the statement with his eyes.

“Her help called me.”

He waved him to a seat as they got to his office.

“We are looking at a very critical case here….” He started.

Rose

She flipped through the last paper in the file and appended her signature to it before placing it back. Pressing a button on the intercom she spoke into it as her secretary’s voice came on.

“Come and take the files.”

She relaxed back afterwards drifting in thoughts. In as much as she was trying to block off all that happened in the last few months and focus on the present, it was being hard as part of her still goes back to the past. She still had the engagement ring, though on countless times she’d told herself that she was going to give it back but she never got around to doing it. Raising her hand to her face, she looked at the finger with which she’d adorned the ring. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to force them back. Richard and Nonye have dealt her a blow but she wasn’t going to let them steal her joy. She’d do everything to get the whole issue over and done with. Since family has been involved, she is going to end it with family.

Picking her phone from the table, she scrolled to Richard’s number and pressed the dial button. She breathed deeply waiting for the call to connect.

“How are you Richard?” she asked as the line connected. “You need to set up a meeting between our families. Time to end it all.” She concluded and dropped the call before he could say another word.

After the call to Richard, she dialed David. Since the night he asked to take her to dinner, they’ve not talked and she miss him.

“And he decided to abandon me.”

“Just like she abandoned me after deflating my balls.”

“David c’mon, I apologized and you told me you understood.”

“Did I? maybe I just wanted to remedy my scratched ego.” He laughed.

“Now I feel bad.” She said apologetically.

“Aww! C’mon, I was joking.”

"David, are you sure you were just…..” she trailed off.

“Yea, I was. How are you?”

“I am fine, just been busy with work and some things.”

“Same here. Guess what?

“Tell me.”

“I just got a job.”

She screamed from her end making him cringe in laughter.

“Now this calls for celebration,” she started. “Where are we celebrating it? Everything is on me just choose a place.”

“Ummm!! Sorry to spoil the mood. I have a lot to get ready for as I am resuming tomorrow but we can do this by the weekend, it’s just few days away.”

"Alright, so happy for you. Let’s keep it for the weekend then.”

“Yea, thanks for understanding.”

They talked more before saying the goodbye.

David

On his way back to the hospital, he managed to buy some provisions for the girl and possibly Lydia. He didn’t know for how long she was going to be in the hospital or how he’d handle the situation. In as much as he felt he didn’t owe her anything anymore, he couldn’t just leave her half dead in the hospital; a part of him still felt something for her.

The doctor had told him that she is in a critical situation as some organs have been damaged in her. Also they were looking at a serious case of womb loss and other medical technicalities. And to cap it, a whole lot of fund is involved to take care of her and that he didn’t have or know where to get it from.

TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Purityval please punish the demon Nicolas for me
And don't return Lydia to David..ok
I wanna see Rose and David in Lasvega
Sweetest popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
David

One week on

The previous week was a hectic one for him juggling between his new job and the hospital. While he was settling in well at work and trying to do his best, he was also rallying around to source for fund to take care of Lydia’s hospital bill.

Lydia has been making a good progress in recovering. She was out of coma and could reorganize her environment as well as eat. All thanks to her help who never left her side, David couldn’t imagine how he would have been able to handle it all alone.

Since she came out of coma, he has been avoiding situations that would leave the both of them together alone. He’d always walk away with an excuse or another. It was obvious he was avoiding her, but for how long?

For the past week he hasn’t heard from Rose. They weren’t able to celebrate during the week end because he cancelled again because of Lydia. He couldn’t believe he was doing all that just for Lydia but now that she was out of danger, he was going to make it up to Rose. Pulling out his phone he scrolled down and placed a call to her.

Rose

On her part a whole lot has been happening, ranging from calls from her family and friends all asking about her marriage plan. Richard hasn’t been forthcoming with setting up a family meeting where they would end the whole issue and to make matters worse everyone was beginning to think that she is the problem.

If she has ended everything prior to this stage, she wouldn’t have paid heed to whatever people were saying but she respected the families involved and wouldn’t want to be seen in a different light.

While all these were happening, it never stopped her from thinking about David. It seemed anytime they wanted to meet something crops up to stop them; its either he is the one cancelling or she is. She misses him and wanted so much to sit and talk with him.

She was packing up for the day when her phone rang. She looked at the screen and smiled before picking the phone from the table.

“David.” She called. The happiness was unmistaken in her voice.

“Rosy” he called romantically sending her into a mushy mood.

“Aww” she purred as she felt goose bumps spread all over her. That was new, nobody has ever called her that and the way he called it reached to her soul.

“I am sorry I have not been able to call all these while,” he started but she cut him off before he could continue.

“David…..,” she called gently. “It’s ok. I know with the new job that it has not been easy for you and what matters most is that we are talking to each other now.”

That had left him speechless for a moment leading to a moment of silence which hung over the phone for a while before he cleared his throat.
“Can I take you to dinner Rosy?”

“No David, you are not taking me to dinner, we are having dinner at your place.”

“Rosy, I don’t ……”

“Whatever you have, we are going to eat it together.”

“Do you need direction?”

“I can find my way.”

He was heading to the hospital for Lydia’s discharge. He had managed to get some money at least to pay a part of her medical bills. That was the least he could do in that condition for old time sake and for the fact that a part of him still felt soft for her. At least he wouldn’t leave the hospital with a guilty conscience.

He walked into the ward and met Lydia on the phone while her help sat in corner. He waved at Mary and sat while she concluded her call. She heaved deeply upon ending the call and turned to David and said her greetings with a weak smile.

“How are you?’ he asked forcing a smile back.

“Guess I am better to leave here.”

“That’s good to hear..” he faked another smile. “Have the doctor certified you ready to go?” he continued.

“Yes, he did that not long ago.”

“Ok, let me get to accounts and see what I can do about the bills, I might not be able to pay all now but I can finish it up later, probably sign an undertaking with them.” He said heading to the door but her voice stopped him on his track.

“David wait…. please.”

He turned to her pleading face. He hesitated for a moment before walking back to his seat. While Mary stood up and left, leaving them alone, just what he has been avoiding.

A deafening silence lingered in the room for a while before she cleared her throat.

“David,” she called as tears welled up in her eyes choking up in her throat. She looked up to avoid the tears from streaming down but it was a futile effort as drops have already escaped her eyes.

He wanted to reach out to her but decided against it giving her time to gather herself. After a while she collected herself and continued.

“David…. I am very sorry for everything I put you through. I… I….” she trailed off not finding the right words to express herself again but rather the tears never stopped.

After a moment of silence he look up and called her.

“Lydia, I have forgiven you a long time ago. Whatever happened between us is in the past. What you should be focused on is how to properly heal and get back on your feet. I am sorry you found yourself in this situation but I trust you can make the right decision hence forth. Let me get to accounts.” He said and stood up again.

“I have settled the bills David” she said stopping him again. It was a relieve as he heard that.

“So have you called anybody to come and pick you?” he asked sitting back down.

“Yes, I will be staying with my friend for a while.”

“Ok, that’s is good.”

They relapsed into silence again for a while.

“David, how are you?” she had her eyes focused on him making him look away.

He shrugged, “I am good.”

“You…..” she started but his phone rang interrupting her. He heaved a sigh of relieve and pulled the phone from his pocket. It was Rosemary calling.

“Hello Rosy!” he excused himself and headed for the door.

TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Purityval is there a way you can send the full story to my email??
Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the update

God bless!
Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the update, but I don't wanna see Lydia with David again.. I think it should be RosyDave
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dah update is too short now, Abeg Purityval.. give us more
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oscilo1:
Purityval is there a way you can send the full story to my email??

Baba how you dey na? I write and post, don't have the full story.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
purityval:

Eyah embarassed
purityval:

Eyah
Re: Twist Of Fate. by tijehi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
I loved that hello Rossy part....
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ah! They shouldn't get together ooo (lydia and David). Rose is better. About the typo; i think it shud be 'Living Faith' and not 'Leaving Fate' nd please make the updates quick please.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Updates oooooh
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
donielord:

she nor fee near you nah inside story she dey nd you dey real life grin. Purityval shey u travel again nii Please come na
Ok boss
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Richard

He was out of options as to what to do. He’d been thinking and waiting, praying for her to come around. He’d sent texts and flowers not excluding apology cards but it all seemed to be in vain. He was caught between the devil and the red sea. Worst is that shame hasn’t allowed him to talk to any of his friends who could help him out. They all held him in high esteem, how could he bring himself to tell them what he did?
Time wasn’t a luxury he has, as the day goes by so is Nonye’s pregnancy growing and it was just a matter of time before eye brows start rising and fingers pointing.

He didn’t know why he kept it on with her. No doubt he liked her, but it was just for the sex and nothing beyond it. What he felt for her can’t be compared to his love for Rose. Rose is a diamond, his diamond, but look at how he lost her.

Why couldn’t she just accept to have an abortion, it would save them both the embarrassment. How will people see them? Their families, friends… He was doomed. He’d been languishing himself in alcohol but that wasn’t going to solve his problem. He has been thinking of taking a particular step but wasn’t sure of the outcome of it. Picking his phone, he decided to call Rose’s mum. Though he knew that Rose and her mum doesn’t share a strong bond, but that was the only card he had left.

Rose

Slowly they kept nibbling at each other savoring the taste of their lips. She was moaning softly as his hands caressed all her weak spots. He slipped off his lips and kissed down her neck. She wriggled as he kissed her neck licking around her neckline. Reaching out with closed eyes she held to his head while he went down further burying deep kisses on her cleavage. She was so hot and wanted him to get down on her already but he was taking the time of his life. As he laced his tongue along her cleavage, he cupped both her boobs and fondled them gently sending bolts of pleasure into her. She moaned deeply throwing away her hands in resignation while he worked his magic on her.

When he felt he’d fondled the boobs enough, gently he took them in turn and sucked passionately leaving each red and swollen after which he reverts back. While he sucked, he took one hand down and caressed around her vagina. That action triggered already accumulated tension sending her to orgasm as she screamed, spasm and started jerking.

He knew what was happening and sucked more while still caressing her spot. As the power of her first orgasm washed through her, he kissed down and licked around her belly button before sucking deeply on it while she begged him to stop but made no effort to stop.

“To…. David please… Please….Uhhh….. you are …ohhhh” she trailed off and threw her waist up as he dipped his finger into her while still sucking on her belly button. He intentionally avoided touching her clit even as she kept twisting her waist and trying to drag his hand to it.

Finally, he kissed down and gently placed his tongue on her gorged clit. Immediately she screamed and went into another orgasm, this time, squirting all over his face before he could pull away.

Her orgasm lasted for a while as he didn’t stop flicking her clit as she squirt. When she finally exhausted every liquid she had left, she weakly looked at him and with the last strength left in her, she murmured what sounded like a plea before letting her lids shot.

Despite his raging hard on, he understood her plight and gently rolled her over to the end of the bed that wasn’t messed by her squirt. Gently he rolled of the bedspread before heading the bathroom to wash off and also calm his dick-rage.

David

He had left the hospital shortly after the call as Rose told him that she was enroute his house. Leaving the hospital was such a relief as he didn’t want to sit and continue listening to Lydia say her apologies. Yes he has forgiven her and moved on but, a part of him still cared for her, despite everything she put him through.

When he got home, Rose was already parked outside waiting for him. After the pleasantries they went in and together the fixed little dinner. Rose had surprised him with a bottle of wine which they sat down to after the light dinner talking about random issues. He was about taking the discussion a bit further when she moved close and placed her lips on his.

TBC

5 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Nonye

That was the second time she was throwing up that morning and the morning sickness wasn’t taking it easy on her. She’d barely had anything solid in the last three days and wasn’t feeling like. She had no appetite for anything. Her face was noticeably swollen and tummy taking shape gradually. She hasn’t anticipated the sudden change in her system so soon. Her doctor assured her that its normal and would faze out soon as the pregnancy progressed.

She thought that Richard would have speed up things because of the pregnancy but that seemed not to be the case. She hasn’t seen or heard from him after she left his office. She was beginning to regret why she kept the pregnancy. She was lonely and suffering. She didn’t want her friends to know about the pregnancy but she was reconsidering it, she needed someone around. Rose would have been the go to person at this point if things were different.

Picking her phone, she scrolled and dialed Richards number. She has been thinking of taking the bull by the horn but didn’t want to act desperate even though she was. She didn’t want to lose the victim card before she played it.

The phone rang a couple of times and went to voicemail. She let the phone drop from her hand as her eyes welled up in tears. It was passed the regret period and definitely passed the termination period. Any attempt at terminating the pregnancy at that stage was going to leave her severely damaged.

Picking her phone from the couch, she stood up lazily and picked her keys from the table before heading out. “It’s either now or never.” She murmured as she turned the ignition of her car.

Rose

She stirred drowsily and turned. His hand was around her waist as he slept peacefully spooning her. She yawned and moved deeper into him. Feeling something poke her bum and moved again. She was tired and famished but managed a smile as she pushed back gently feeling his hard on poke her ass. While she played her naughty tricks, he slept peacefully only turning to get his hand around her when she moves. Since her tricks weren’t waking him, she decided to change her game.

She slowly moved away from him and slipped under the duvet. She smiled to herself not believing what she was about to do. It seemed wired but intrigued her to get on with it. Getting hold of his dick in the darkness of the duvet, she stroked it gently.

He woke up to the feeling of her soft hands on his dick. It felt so soft that he moaned before moving the duvet to find her running her hand through the length of his hard on. He smiled not knowing what to say.

“Good morning” he greeted raising his head to look at the time. It was still 3am.

Good morning” she replied and smiled at him reaching up to kiss his lips.

You didn’t tell me you like early morning yoghurt” David teased.

I like milking the cow early in the morning that’s when it is more nutritious.”

“Wait did you just say co……?”

Shut up and lie back down” she said pushing him down on his back.

She wasn’t sure of her head game but she was going to give her best to it. She wasn’t going to let his head game come off better than hers and definitely she wasn’t going to carry last. Stroking his dick gently, she watched as he moaned slightly thrusting his hips up. Gently she lowered her head and enveloped the cap of his dick.

Cupping his ball, she focused on the tip of his dick and suck passionately on it raising her head intermittently to admire the red head while she squeezed his balls gently. She liked the dick as it was just a perfect size for her. Pulling her head away, she stroked the dick gently making sure to squeeze the head each time she got to it.

She wanted to go slow and give him part of the torment he gave her. Without warning she went down deep and took it all till she felt the tip of his dick touching the end of her throat. She choked a bit but didn’t pull out letting herself adjust to it.

The pleasure he felt as she took his dick all into her mouth was out of this world as he moaned deeply and held down her head the warmness of her mouth drawing him close to the edge.

After he got his hand off her head, she gently pulled out his dick slowly till she got to the tip before going down deep again. She kept at till as his moans kept re echoing in the room and beyond. She was enjoying his reaction while her wetness dripped.

She had just increased the tempo and just when she was getting a bit tired , he announced his arrival. Oh gosh!!! ……I am …… I ….. clos…” that was how far he could go as the first shot escaped his tip hitting the end of her throat.

Squeezing his ball as she sucked faster, she kept milking him till the last drop of his cum. She pulled her head from the duvet just as he laid helplessly on the bed with eyes shut. She looked down at him smiling while contemplating in her mind either to swallow his cum which she had all gathered in her mouth or to go spit them out. After a while she downed the whole content making a face as passed her throat.

“Ewwwww” she squirmed letting herself down on him.

“Rose….. you are …… I am dead”

He tiredly drew her closer and wrapped his hands around her.

“Does that mean I did a good job?” she asked smiling and snuggling into him.

“You just wasted me”

He pulled her face closer and took her lips. They kissed for a while before he pulled away and looked at her.

“Did you ………?”

She smiled and nodded shyly. Without another word, they got entangled in another bout of kiss and before one could say jack David was setting himself up between her laps.

TBC

9 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for updating

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
beta update, ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
cool nice update even though e wan spoil me
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oscilo1:
cool nice update even though e wan spoil me
you never spoil before ...?? grin

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Ibunkun1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cylovee:
LMAO.thanks op for updating more power
Re: Twist Of Fate. by tijehi(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Baddest update ever....shiorrrr
Re: Twist Of Fate. by gal10(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Woww

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by horwa140: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Somebody give dis guy a vagina ..oh sorry a gbosa ummmmh lovely,lovely,lovel
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
tijehi:
Baddest update ever....shiorrrr

Don't let me you don't love what you read here..
The best chapter ever grin
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
Oga come and continue o
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cylovee:
I don't even know what a pussy or a vagina is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TORN (based On A True Life Story) / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / ***total Love***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.