Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Twist Of Fate. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Fate. (63484 Views)

Twist Of Fate / ***A Twist Of Choices*** / 'the Wind Of Fate'...life Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
****** continuation *******

Richard was about the most confused man in the world at that moment. For over one week since she walked in on him and Nonye, she’d neither answered his calls nor allowed him to her house.

How could he have known that she was coming back that day? He was on the phone with her that morning and she told him that her arrival was due the following week. If only he knew, if only he’d nipped the affair in the bud.

Rose meant everything to him, she is his world. He knew nobody would be like her. He met her a virgin back in their university days when finding one was rare. Despite her beauty and endowment, she was pure and chaste. She gave him a peace he never had. He could sleep easy knowing that Rose was his for life. She never made him jealous; she had been faithful to him and what they had and now he has messed everything up.

His affair with Nonye dated back to their university days when he had his first issue with Rosemary. Nonye was Rosemary’s best friend and had tried working things out between them. It was on one of her peacemaking visits that one thing had led to another and they got down. They had promised each other that it wasn’t going to happen again after that but it didn’t stop there, it had continued. So many times he tried ending the affair but they always find a way to get back to it.

That fateful day he had decided to end it with Nonye. That was supposed to be the last time they were going to meet. He hadn’t planned on banging her but when she walked around his table, her buttons open and skirt rolled up, he couldn’t resist her.

What was he going to tell his family and friends? His family is so in love with Rose, his friends also. Everybody cherished Rose. Quilt was shredding him.

She’d finally answered his call and he had no words to offer. What was he going to tell her? He knew how emotional she could be. He’d cursed himself and blamed whatever pushed him to Nonye but alas, it was too late for that, the deed has been done.

The air brushing against her face scattering her hair was a relief; it soothed her soul. She had no destination in mind as she kept driving around. Her heart felt light and hurt less. Though the images kept appearing on her head but she felt less hurt each moment.

One thing had remained a mystery to her, when and for how long they’ve been having the affair behind her. She’d thought long and hard. She couldn’t pick out any pointer that would have tipped her off. Well, she give it to them, they actually did a good job hiding their affair.

Having been on the road for thirty minutes without a destination, something suddenly struck her. Taking a turning she headed to the hotel she’d ran to the day her world had come crashing. Maybe with a streak of luck she’d find answers to how she had ended up in a guys house instead of hers.

3 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2018
David

He’d decided that the best way to heal and hurt less was to get busy and that he was doing. He’d been walking around since morning visiting companies and dropping his CV. He has done that for three days none stop hoping to land something soon.

He was back from one CV submitting missions and was resting when his mind drifted to his relationship with Lydia.

****flashback****

Their problem had started two months after Lydia left for her four months training in another state. The first month had them talking every day. He would call her in the morning and evening. They’d talk about her day, his work and anything else. This had continued till the second month and everything changed. Suddenly she started acting all busy, not taking his calls and rushing off each time she picks. The ‘I love you’ started being heavy in her mouth. Their every day call started turning to days without calls. Though he never stopped calling her but she either rejects the call or send him a message after.

That had continued till after her training. During those times he never failed in his duty of sending her monthly allowances despite knowing that she was earning from the training. He lost his job the month she passed out from training school.

If her attitude was wired before he lost his job, it became worse after. She could go on for days without taking his call and to cap it all, she never came back to him after the short break before she resumed fully to her work.

All his effort to fix things between them was futile little did he know that he was walking alone already.

He had drifted to sleep from his thought only to be jolted by a knock on his door. Sitting up drowsily, he listened as the knock came again. He wasn’t expecting anybody and the compound which housed him and two other occupants was empty when he came back.

Rose

She drove out from the hotel where the manager who recognized her immediately she stepped in wasted no time in narrating to her what had happened the day she got drunk in the hotel. To say that she was embarrassed would be saying the least. She had apologized and left the hotel as fast as she could.

She was guilt ridden. What he did for her can’t be paid for and yet all she could offer was to pay him. How could she? And to make it worse, she ran away from him not even reaching out to him to appreciate his good gestures. How could she be so ungrateful? Cursing herself, she swore to make amends.

Parked outside the gate, being good with her memory, it wasn’t hard locating his place. The street was quiet apart from store owners and few passersby. The looks she got as she stepped out from her car weren’t new, it happens anytime she parked. She made her way into the compound through the opened gate.

The silence of the compound gave her doubts if any of the occupants was at home. She will drop a note should she meet his absence.

“Who is there?” he asked sitting up drowsily. He had only his boxer short on.

The words stuck in her throat as the effect of his voice washed down her spine. She stiffened immediately she heard his voice which had sent butterflies into her stomach.

Throwing another short over his boxer, he made for the door to check the visitor who has refused to talk. As he pulled up the curtain, he stiffened; there stood the last person he expected to see. Their eyes locked into each other. It was a moment which had their eyes communicating to their soul. It lasted for a while before they recovered from the enchantment.

“Oh! Sorry……” he started unlocking his door net to usher her in. she was clad in his cloth, the one he gave her the day she left his house. She looked amazing and alive. The pains in her eyes were gone.

She walked in quietly avoiding his eyes. She’d felt a current pass through his eyes down into her the moment he held her gaze. It was something she’d never experienced. She felt naked and defenseless in his gaze, it was unarming, fearful and comforting at the same time. The sight of his upper body had also sent tingling feelings down between her legs.

“Make yourself comfortable.” He waved her to the bed.

“Thank you.” She said and settled on the edge of the bed looking around. As usual, everything looked kept and tidy.

He watched her look around avoiding the spot where he sat. He’d already thrown a polo over his bare body.

“What can I offer you?” He offered.

“I’m fine, thank you.” She replied looking at him shyly with a beautiful smile. She had never been a shy girl or one who cowed in anybody’s presence but before this dude, she seemed to be a leaf under the rain.

“The first time you ran away from me and my meal and now………..” he trailed off letting the word hang. He wanted to lighten the tension in the room and her uneasiness.

“What…..?” she started smiling.

“I am not letting you run again this time.”

There is just something about him, she thought as he stood up and made for the door with his wallet.

“Wait…” she called stopping him on his track. “I know this is something I should have said a long time ago. I know I’ve messed up big time but hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. Thank you for what you did for me the other day, I went to the hotel.” She said looking away
His heart melted, how innocent she looks. That instance he blamed himself for getting angry at her. He nodded without words and left.

They were settled on a plate of biscuit and two cans of malt eating silently. None of them have uttered a word since he served the snacks. On his part he was lost in thought. That had always been how himself and Lydia shared everything. They ate together even when they were annoyed with each. He sighed shaking his head oblivious of the company he had.

She thought he was just shying away from talking to her just like herself but when he sighed it struck her that he’d been thinking. What could he be thinking that he will sigh despite her presence?

“Are you ok?” she asked facing him.

“Huh?”…. ye..yes, I’m fine”

“You just sighed and ……..” she stopped not wanting to push further. On his part, he wished she didn’t probe further because he didn’t want to talk about his thoughts at that moment. They relapsed into another moment of silence sipping on their drink slowly.

She wished he could talk to her. For some reason something tells her that he was suffering. If he could talk to her, maybe she could help ease his pains. She didn’t want to push into his personal life despite feeling strangely comfortable and at peace around him.

“What happened to you that day?” he asked breaking the silence which hung over them. Since the night he picked her the question had kept burning in his guts.

“What?” she retorted feigning ignorance of his question.

“You don’t strike me as an alcoholic or a junkie……. You are someone I feel has a reputation to protect and …….”

“David please don’t.” she knew where he was going and didn’t want to talk about it either. Same reason she left her house.

“No, listen to me. I don’t know what must have happened to you but whatever it is; the place you ran to for refuge was the wrong place. I’m not trying to judge you but…….” He trailed off not wanting to be misunderstood.

She nodded avoiding his eyes.

“I’m not trying to blame or judge you.” He raised his hands trying to make humor of the moment.

“I know and thank you for being there for Me.” she smiled.

“The pleasure is mine.”

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2018
nastynic:
If I say I love you...

Hope I won't get Mugged For It?
Nice Storyline, Plot Nd Everything Screams Perfection.
More Cash To your account..
May Oluwa Bless Your Hussle.

Respect boss

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2018
lonesome501:
d'nt be like this!!d storyline is superb((yes)),,the suspense is great((yes)),,the characters are wonderful((yes)),,but d updates z xo slow((why))...even if u want to be updating once every 3days((no problem)),,but try and be posting two to three LONG updates..dnt knw if u can still post anoda one 2nite,,but all in all,u ar doing a nice job here..

You talk..... I listened grin

Thanks boss
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Hurklan:
good to read from u again.. Purityval..

Boss me, welcome sir.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Adesina12:
Keep it coming

FTC grin grin grin you are sighted bro.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
purityval:

Boss me, welcome sir.
u be the Boss man
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
purityval:

Boss me, welcome sir.
u be the Boss man
Re: Twist Of Fate. by aprilwise(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Am enjoying this story in every bit. thanks

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
*****Continuation *******

Lydia

“When am I going home?” she asked the doctor who walked in to check her up.

“Very soon ma. We have to observe you for two days more after which we can decide to discharge you or not.” The lady doctor replied taking down some notes in her file after which she handed it back to the nurse.

“I want to go home.” Lydia said trying to prop herself up but the doctor held her back.

She turned to the nurse and demanded that she excuse her with the patient. The young lady obliged and left leaving them alone.

“Mrs Lydia,” she started, “ I was made to understand that your husband has neither called nor visited.”

“He is not in the country.” She retorted brusquely avoiding the searching eyes of the doctor.

“I am a woman like you,” she continued, “You can talk to me. What really happened to you?”

“There is nothing to talk to you about, it was just a fall, and I am fine.”

“If you insist…. And like I said, we have to observe you for few more days ok?”

She nodded turning her face away as hot tears streamed down her eyes. She couldn’t believe her life could turn that way. That was one out of the numerous cases of domestic violence she was going through in the hands of her secret husband Nicolas, this time around, she had a miscarriage.

Her life had known no peace since she moved in with him. How he could suddenly turn into a demon over night.

It had all started two months into her training. She’d met Nicolas one morning when she was running late for her classes. He had picked and dropped her at the training school. He never asked for her contact nor tried to bring up unnecessary discussion with her having noticed how eager and desperate she was to get to her destination.

Few days later, after her classes she came out to him waiting. At first she didn’t recognize him but he called out to her. That had been the beginning of their friendship. He’d pick her up in the morning and was always waiting for her before her classes ends.

Despite picking and dropping her, he also showered her with gifts and money. At first her weak attempt to stay away from him proved abortive as he was just everywhere she turned. The financial help and gifts he was showering her made her life a whole lot easier and suddenly she started getting attached to him.

After few weeks he asked her out on an official date and she was so happy to oblige him. From that moment henceforth her relationship with him started. It had been a dream come through. Suddenly she was seeing a brighter future for herself and didn’t need to worry about David. All she needed to do was break it off with him and move on.

Nicolas was just a perfect guy. He never got jealous nor asked about her past. They never had issues as he would just walk away or apologize for peace sake. Her life was fun with him.

Just like her, he was also there for a program which was to elapse the same time as hers. Luckily for her when she was posted after her training, it happened to be in the same state where he resides which was also where David was staying. He had pleaded with her to move in with him and she accepted, not like she’d have rejected. If only she knew that moving in with him was going to be the beginning of her misery.

Within few weeks he got her engaged and married and from that point everything changed. He’d started by telling her to resign from her job because he didn’t like her career path. She’d objected but in other to persuade her, he doubled the pay which she was getting at work. She was amazed by the offer and took it without hesitation.

The next was cutting her off from her friends and every social event. She’d blatantly refused and that had triggered off a series and continuous trend of domestic abuse. He will beat her mercilessly and end up r*ping her in the pool of her own blood.

At first he would come back begging and apologizing with expensive gifts promising not to touch her again but give it two days and all his promises will be flying through the window. Suddenly the apologies stopped coming and the abuse tripled.
Regret was washing through her as the thought of David came to her mind. He loved her with everything. He provided for her from his little. He had plans for her and she messed up everything because of greed not knowing that [b]‘all that glitters is not gold.’[b]

She was soaking her pillow with tears oblivious of the entrance of her help.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Work wasn't on my neck today grin grin
Re: Twist Of Fate. by DemiKOL(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks for the update!
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Chummypinky(f): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
thanks
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
purityval:
Work wasn't on my neck today grin grin

More please
Well done
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 12:52am On Jul 04, 2018
You are great writer Bro; I hail you for that. Can someone please tell me what i can be eating when reading this interesting story?.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Tobennz(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Tank u ooooo...... Feed me mor
Re: Twist Of Fate. by aprilwise(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
more please...
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
storyline super, narration excellent... your doing a great job purity. Apart from a little typing error your doing great.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2018
THREE

“Ma’am, Richard is here to see you.” The voice of her secretary rang through the intercom.

“Ok, show him in.” She straightened from her laptop and stretched herself. This is the moment and she has to brace up and face him. She’d been avoiding him but it has got to stop.

It was two weeks since after her disastrous heartbreak and she has resumed at her work despite her leave break not elapsing. She’d so buried herself at work trying to hide her hurts in fine prints. She knew that a day will come when she would have to face him; maybe that day was then and she wasn’t going to allow him affect her. After their first attempt at talking on the phone which they ended up not saying a word, he hasn’t tried calling again till that moment.

She fixed her eyes at the door waiting for his entrance. She was determined to be in-charge of whatever was going to happen.

“Hello Richard.” She said with an expressionless countenance as he walked in. “How are you? Make yourself comfortable.” She waved him to a seat.

“Rose….” He called remorsefully walking towards her table. He tried holding her gaze but was quilt ridden to look into her eyes causing him to look away. He stood close to her lost of words as tears gathered in his eyes.

She watched on without saying a word. She wanted to hear him say something. His tears has always been her breaking point but at that moment her heart and mind was far away with a stranger.

“Rose please forgive me,” he started. “I know I hurt you ………”

“Richard sit down please.” She said cutting through his words.

Instead of sitting, he went down on his knees and let the tears flow.

“You are embarrassing me please, sit down if you want to talk else I will leave here for you.” She admonished sternly.

He was stunned by her unflinching attitude. His tears have always been her weakness but right there at that moment she wasn’t given a damn. That was a side of her which he never knew. Sometimes hurt can change a beautiful soul. He stood up and settled on the seat still avoiding her gaze.

“I need to ask you few questions,” she started, “I hope you will be disposed well enough to give me honest answers?”

He nodded without words dapping his eyes with a handkerchief.

She liked the fact that she was on top of the situation dictating the flow of the discussion. She liked how he could suddenly cow before her presence.

“Richard I have been thinking and till this moment some issues are still yet to be settled in my mind.” She paused not taking her eyes away from his face. “I have asked myself where I went wrong, was I not good enough for you? What did I do wrong, did you ever ask for anything which I didn’t give?”

“Rose I am sorry,” he started again going down on his knees. “You are all I could ever ask for.” He cried. “I don’t know what got into me…… please give me a chance to make this right…please.”

“Of all the people in this world it was Nonye you choose.” She tried hard to fight back the tears but it was a lost course as they trickled down.

“Nonye my …….” She sniffed as the words stuck to her throat. “How could the both of you……? If she was what you wanted why did you have to come for me?” she cried.

“It’s you I want Rose. I don’t know what came over me please forg…….”

“How long have the both of you been on it; two months…. Three months ….one year?” she asked cutting through his word. “I want to know, tell me.”

“Rose please…….”

“Answer the damn question.” She barked through tears.

“Six years.” He answered and bent his head shamefully.

She was stunned and thrown off for a moment. She couldn’t believe her ears.

“Wha.. what did you just say?”

“It all started six years ago when we………”

She busted out laughing when he repeated it. Six fucking years. She stood up and walked around her table making a mental calculation. Six years ago was exactly when they started dating.

“Wait … wait” she stopped drifting away in thought for a moment. “That was when we started dating?”

“Rose I am sorry.” He stood up trying to hold her hand but she slapped them off.

“Was it before or after me?”

“Rosy please….. let’s not go…….”

That was the height of it. She has had enough. Again her legs felt weak but no, she wasn’t going to be there with him. For six years, she thought she had him alone to herself. For six years, he’d been screwing her best friend and yet she never got a hint. She found herself struggling to take a breath. The tears were chocking her up. Suddenly, it felt like she was having a panic attack. Reaching out for her key, she made straight for the exit but he was up already trying to stop her.

“Rosy…!!”

‘Get out of my way.” She shouted sending her hand flying to his face. That had sent him out of her way immediately as she rushed out crying.

TBC

5 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
wow!!!!!
Six bleeping years
Not enof to be annoyed nau
babe pls give us the second chance nah grin

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2018
na dz kind thing me dey hate o, e Dan dey sweet na b4 u put TBC

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by aprilwise(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
You least expect those friends who will betray u. nice one

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
***** continuation *******

She stepped hard on the accelerator speeding out of her work premises. She wanted to be far away from him. She couldn’t believe it, for six years it has all been going down behind her. As she connected to the main road, the only place her mind was set on was HIS house.

He wasn’t having the best of luck with job hunting. Again, he just came back from an interview which they outrightly told him that they couldn’t hire him. He was tired as everything seemed not to be going his way. He was hungry, broke and his rent was soon to expire. He’d been holding up but it was all coming down on him; it’s breaking him.

He thought his life worse. Suddenly, his hopes, dreams, plans all seemed to be diminishing. He is wrecked emotionally and financially.
Worse still, calling home was the last option which he wasn’t going to take. He didn’t want his parents getting worried about him. He knows how they’re managing and wouldn’t want to be another burden to them.

He wasn’t even a person to auction his property but, at that very moment that seemed to be the only way out.

He stood up and walked the length of his room thinking of which of them he could start with. He was still with his thought when he had a desperate knock. For a while he stopped and listened; the knock came again.

He’d barely opened the door when she ran into his arms crying. He was surprised but held to her without words letting her free her emotions. He could feel her tears wetting his shoulder and dripping down his back as he had only his singlet on.

He could feel her heart thumbing against his as she cried with her boobs firmly pressed on his chest. For some reason his nerves didn’t react rather his heart was with her. His legs were beginning to get weak as she had all her weight on him so he gently led her to the bed. His innocent mind just wanted them to sit on the bed but his right leg toppled over the left sending them crashing on the bed before he could get his balance.
He thought she would get off him but she didn’t. Though she’d stopped crying but her hands were still around his neck, her face buried in his chest with her body pressed down on him. He was uncomfortable as she was between his legs and could notice a stir from his crotch.

“Rose..” he called softly trying to shift her a bit from himself.

“Please don’t.” she pleaded…”please.”

“I don’t……” he started but her lips sealed his mouth pushing the words back before they were out. With her hands now holding his face and lips squashed to his he gave up and surrendered parting his lips to welcome hers.

The feel of her lips against his and the slow rhythm of the kiss awoken all his nerves. It was passionate and emotion laden. It felt different as their tongues twirled and rolled against each other rhythmically. That moment as she held his face with his hand around her, his worries disappeared.

Gradually, it heated up with their breath becoming heavy and fast paced as they ate on each other’s lip. She wasn’t between his laps anymore rather she had him secured between hers as they fought in the battle of their passionate kiss.

Their moans were rising as their hands explored every part of their bodies. Within a twinkle of an eye their clothes were flying in different direction. It was a moment which had them unleashing the hurts, the longing, the agony so buried with them.

Turning her over, he held her hands above her head and buried his mouth on her b**bs licking around her areolas and sucking deep into them interchangeably. She was moaning soulfully drawing every bit of the beast in him out. Letting her hands free, he cupped her b**bs and fondled them gently staring into her eyes. She was lost but he saw the hunger and longing in her eyes and that was all he needed as he parted her legs and gently pushed himself into her bit by bit till he was balls deep into her. He felt her hold tight to him shivering as he made his way into her. Her mouth wide open, hand and legs clasped firmly around him.

The warmth and firmness of her walls around his shaft was ‘cum drawing’ as he left himself deep into her both of them savoring the feeling.
“David please….please….. make love to me.” he heard her moan into his ear. His thrusts were slow and deep coming stroke after stroke. With their passion heating up again, his tempo increased and suddenly he was ferociously burrowing into her drawing out deep and loud moans from her soul.

She started shivering and frantically reaching out to hold anything within her reach. She sprang up and clung around his neck drawing him down with her. She was trembling with each of his thrust moaning loudly.

“Dav….. Dav…” he heard her sing into his ear before she suddenly went stiff. He was close and felt his cum gathering with each deep thrust. He wouldn’t go at it longer as his legs buckled. He thrusted spastically squeezing his butt as his sack tightened and his cum came flowing shot after shot deep into her.

TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by ericbertrand(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
More!
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Tobennz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes oooo, feed me mor
Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well done op, more ink to ur pen!
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmmmn. Whedone jarey. Ride on jooor!
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
****** Continuation ********

“What are you doing here?” he asked taking a sip from his glass of whiskey; he had been on it since he came back.

For an answer she walked over to the bar and picked a cup, poured herself some shots and settled opposite him.

“What are you doing here?” He repeated looking intently at her. She’d emaciated and not looking like herself.

“Guess this is the only place for me this moment.” She said absent mindedly taking a sip from her cup.

“This is no place for you Nonye. You’ve ruined me; everything. I have lost the woman that means the world to me, to what end?....huh?.... to what end?”

She smirked coldly taking another sip from her cup. Again the drink burned its way through her throat. She’d been crying herself silly since the fateful day Rose walked in on her and Richard. She’d cursed and blamed herself for the whole time but at that moment she realized that all the penance was to no end. She too deserves something good, which had been her intent from the start. She couldn’t watch every other person around her be happy while she languished in misery of heart break after heart break.

“You think you are the only person that lost a friend?” she started, tears gathering in her eyes. “I lost one too and it’s killing me.”

“Why did we keep this going on?” he screamed. “She was my girlfriend; she was your best friend. How could we’ve been this heartless? Rose is an Angel, how could we have ruined everything?”

“Because I wanted what she had,” she cried slipping off to the floor letting the glass cup fall from her hand. “I wanted to happy. I envied her happiness, envied what you two had, wanted so much to be in her shoes.”

Her words struck him as he stared at her in surprise. He couldn’t believe what he just heard; he didn’t want to believe his ears.

“Wait… Wait……what did you just say? All these were your plans? So it was never a mistake, you b*tch.”

She stood up and walked closer to him.

“Yes, I wanted what was hers, I wanted you. Call me a b*tch but I deserve to be happy and yes, though I never had you all to myself but I was happy. You think what we had was a mistake? Nah, it wasn’t. First time could be termed a mistake but six freaking years can’t be termed that. Each moment we spent together, it was clear you wanted me so much as I wanted you.

“Nonye…..”

“Richard.. I know I could never take her place in your life but I never stopped wishing. So many times I wanted to stay away from you but I couldn’t. I was so attracted to you but I kept it in because I didn’t want to ruin what you had with Rose. I hate myself that things turned out this way but maybe its just a silver lining, maybe it was just meant to be me and you.”

“We aint f*cking meant to be ……it all was a big terrible mistake,” he barked. “This whole thing, you and me it was all…..” he trailed off as her gown slipped off forming a heap at her foot. Staring at her luscious body his senses seemed to stop functioning at that moment. No matter how many times they got down, it still fascinates him.

He swallowed hard as she walked towards him in subtle steps. It was very obvious; the tent below his abdomen.

“I know that for whatever reason you want me so much as I want you.” She said before placing her lips against his’ and in no time she was holding to the couch while he buried his shaft balls deep into her unleashing his anger and frustration.

TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
See as toto turn Richard to mumu......wonderful story bro..... wink
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Hurklan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chai, Purityval. I twale you.... �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TORN (based On A True Life Story) / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.