Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Twist Of Fate. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Fate. (63464 Views)

Twist Of Fate / ***A Twist Of Choices*** / 'the Wind Of Fate'...life Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2018
nastynic:

Sh!t just Got real..

Left for a couple of Months ND every Tom Dickinson and Harry wants to Take My Priceless Possession?

Jagugu88li Please inform your Parents, I'm coming to Pay Brideprice This Weekend
My parents.....he is coming to pay brideprice this weekend tongue

Purityval, I am not the one derailing....as you can see grin
Page 4 and then I catch up with everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by trebron(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmmmm....bride price indeed@jaguguli88.....coming,when some someone is already there at large.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2018
skubido:
oluwa ooo,, Lydia dey David aoz ooo, and Rose dey go back there,,, chai, make David and Lydia no go do anyhow sha ooo

God go punish Lydia ooo.

OP tanks a lot the update.
lydia want to eat her cake and have it,its not done,but can david be trusted with the woman he ones loved with his life and still had small soft spot for in thesame room.hmmmmm,bring on the twist dear,more wisdom.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Hi good morning guys, how y’all doing?

Sorry I have not being able to update recently, I have a lot on my plate lately. That not withstanding, I will update as soon as possible.

Jagugu88li I no get your time, this your conspiracy of subtle deniability is well noted.

Donielord I sight you. OLAFIMIX I am good bro just work and stuffs.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by skubido(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Shakyroh320:
lydia want to eat her cake and have it,its not done,but can david be trusted with the woman he ones loved with his life and still had small soft spot for in thesame room.hmmmmm,bring on the twist dear,more wisdom.

make David receive sense ooo cuz Lydia life don spoil according to d doctor..

chai,, fire dey uptop mountain oooo
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
purityval:

Sorry I have not being able to update recently, I have a lot on my plate lately. That not withstanding, I will update as soon as possible.

Jagugu88li I no get your time, this your conspiracy of subtle deniability is well noted.

baba bet why
Re: Twist Of Fate. by diaryOfpersius(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Super lion your men are waiting for you to update oooh
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
purityval:

Gee, my one and only has given up on me.

Dude, I need to send you my draft so you can help with the English......my teacher said I can stop taking classes now, I am good to go but I still dont trust myself with writing an entire novel. I try though, I even speak the language these days......to the mirror though
Re: Twist Of Fate. by nastynic(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
purityval:

Hard Luck Bruh...

Just take heart Pele...
There are Still Many Fishes in The river,
If not That one Fish Yaff Jazz Me, I would have been a Successful Fisherman gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by annnikky(f): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2018
Uncle purityval wetin dey xup na ...hope sey u dey fine?
Abeg come and quench our taste biko sad
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Shakyroh320(f): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
waiting for update here,the Lord is ue strenght
Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Purityval you jus forgeh 'em ya fans for here, e nor good ooo
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sorry guys. How I wan take apologise self?

I know y'all are vexing but please make una calm down. I had a couple of deadlines to meet and my head has not been booting properly grin grin

Sorry once again guys. Lets continue.... shall we? grin grin

donielord I am fine man, thank
Shakyroh320 I sight you
annnikky nwa grin grin grin
diaryOfpersius i see you bro.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
******Continuation*******

David

“Lydia, I have forgiven you. It was hard, but I have, but we can’t get back together; I’m sorry.” He looked at her a feeling of frustration kicking in subtly.

“David please, I know I made the worst mistake of my life by leaving you once, let me make things right. I know I left, but I never forgot about you, I wanted to reach out, I so wanted to call but….” She hung on her words looking into space with tears dripping down her eyes.

“But what? But what Lydia? You left me broken Lydia. What didn’t I do for you?” He stopped trying hard to suppress the tears building up. He was going into that state he’d avoided. He looked away blinking hard to avoid the tears. “I did all I could for you, I went the extra mile for you but to what end? To what end Lydia?”

“David I am sorry,” she cried. “I was selfish; I was stupid, I threw away my diamond picking pebbles.”

“The promises, our dreams, all of them you threw away because of some guy.” He fought so hard, but the tears won as they kept trickling down in drops. He looked at her hurtfully as the hurts he’d tried so hard to bury all came flashing before him.

She walked towards him, held his hands and knelt doing crying. She held it to her face as she cried. It was a moment of unburdening as they both shed tears, one of the betrayed and the other of the traitor. They cried for a moment that seemed like forever before finally getting themselves under control.

“David I am sorry, I know I don’t deserve you but all I ask is another chance to make this right. All I ask is another chance to worship the ground that you step on.” She said emotionally looking into his eyes.

“Lydia….” he looked into her eyes which always had him enchanted.

“Shhhh!! Please don’t say anything David” she cupped his face drawing close to him.

ROSE

She cried so hard resting her head on the steering wheel. Finally, it was over and all the bottled up emotions she was letting go. All the while she cried, Richard was beside her glass crying too. She hated him for putting her in the condition; she hated him for being beside her car crying. Getting herself under control, she drew some tissue from her car tissue dispenser and wiped her tears before turning the ignition not minding that Richard was knocking on her glass. She was ready to run over him if he should attempt to be on her way. Pressing hard on the gas pedal she sent the car flying towards the gate leaving Richard with a cloud of dust.

All she wanted was to go back to David, and be in his arms; nothing would soothe her pains more than being with him at that moment. She pressed hard on the accelerator leaving other road user cursing at the speed with which she drove.

Parked outside as she remembered that they would be going out later, she made to get down before her phone started ringing. She paused and looked at the caller, sighing slowly she relaxed back. She didn’t want to talk to her, but her mind wouldn’t let her. Tapping on the receiver, she placed the phone on her ear.

“I am here,” she replied after her mum called her repeatedly.

“Rose where are you? I am in your house, and Molly said you hadn’t been around since the previous night.”

“I am at a friend’s place,” she replied coldly.

“Rosemary I’d like to see you. Tell me where you are and I will come and meet you.” She continued.

“What is it ma, any problem?”

“I want us to talk mother to daughter.” She persisted.

“Since when?” the words were out before she could take them back. Silence fell over the line as she knew the words hurt her mum.

“Mum?” she called apologetically, “I ‘m sorry. I will come around to the house on Monday then we can talk.” She knows she wasn’t going home at all just a lie to get her off.

“Rosemary, I am so sorry, I didn’t know what you were going through…” she started, but Rose cut through her words.

“Please, I don’t want to talk about this now ma. I will be at home later; I have to go,” she concluded and hung up before her mum could say another word.

Stepping down from the car, she headed towards the house. Suddenly, she had a weird feeling which slowed down her pace. She didn’t know where the feeling came, but it left her with goosebumps. Looking around, she surveyed the environment, but nothing seemed odd. After a moment she picked her steps and headed towards David’s room.

RICHARD

With the way she drove off, he had the fears that something bad was going to happen to her before she got home, so he’d entered his car and chased after her. He had managed to keep up as she drove as he’d never seen before. He thought he was going home, but when she took a different turning, it pinched his curiosity to keep up with her.

When she entered a strange street, he slowed down keeping a reasonable distance so that she wouldn’t make him out tailing her. From the distance he followed, he will be able to see everything happening around her.

He watched her park and stayed in the car for a while before stepping out and heading into a compound. He also stepped down and followed her. He couldn’t fathom what she was doing in that kind of environment but was definitely going to find out.

LYDIA

“David, there is no way I am giving up on us. I know I messed up, but I will make it right, I will David.” Lydia said holding his gaze.

They had shed all the tears they can, and in the heat of the moment when she wanted to kiss him, he had gently moved away from her. That had ushered in another awkward moment of silence which after a while was broken by Lydia with her apologies again.

“Lydia, there is no need trying to make things right anymore. I bear no grudge against you, and you owe me nothing. We had something, yes but it doesn’t exist anymore so please move on.”

“I will not give up David.” She said, picked her bag and leaned in to give him a peck. Just then the door opened, and Rose walked in.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the update, keep it flowing
Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
***** Continuation*****

NONYE

“He is going to come around Nonye. I need you to go home and get yourself in order. I will discuss with my husband and Richard so that we can proceed with the necessary arrangements ok?”

She sniffed and nodded dapping her eyes with the handkerchief.

“Nonye?” she continued, “Please don’t do anything stupid, I want my grandchild hale and hearty.” She smiled trying to cheer her up.
She smiled through her tears and stood up weakly.

“I will walk with you.” Richard’s mum offered also standing as they walked towards the door. “I know this is difficult for you Nonye, don’t get me wrong, I don’t support what you did, but now that we are here, I want you to know that I am strongly behind you and Richard will come around.”

“Thank you ma, thank you. I am sorry ……” she started, but she cut her short.

“Its ok my darling, there is nothing to be sorry for anymore.”

She walked her to her car and waited until she drove off before heading back to the house.

ROSE

She stood dumbfounded watching Lydia and David. She had walked in on them and could see the shock written all over David’s face. She had a hot rage burning through her but tried so much to hold it down in other not to explode. Her eyes were blazing with anger. She had a tightening in her chest as they all stood without a word.

It took a while before Lydia cleared her throat getting their attention.

“I was on my way,” she said with an evil grin etched at the corners of her lips, “I will see you soon David.”

She walked towards the door thinking that Rosemary was going to move, but she stood her ground as they both stared, firing unseen arrows at each other. After a moment of eyes war, Lydia looked away as fear crept into her heart. The anger she saw in the girl's eyes could get her burnt. She turned and looked at David urging him to do something.

“David?” Lydia called jolting him from his lost state.

Clearing his throat, he took slow steps towards them. “Rossy?” he called. “Please let her go please.”

For a moment they both stood waiting for her to react. After a while, she looked up trying to fight the hot tears brewing behind her eyeballs. On looking down, some drops escaped her eyes as she moved a bit out of the road. As Lydia made for the door, Rose stopped her again and looked into her eyes.

“Don’t ever come back here. I don’t care what happened but you won’t like what will happen the next time you bring your filthy self here.”

“I don’t know you, but whoever you are don’t threaten me, mummy is back.” Lydia retorted standing shoulder to shoulder with Rose.

“Lydia get out please, just go.” David urged trying to pull Rose away off the way. She moved a bit giving Lydia a small space to walk through.

“David I will see you soon and thanks for the warm reception,” Lydia said walking out from the door.

She felt like dragging her back by the hair and giving her the beating of her life but didn’t want to let her anger get the best of her. Though she couldn’t place her hands on what was going on but she knows whatever it is, the lady did put up an excellent display.

David

“Rose it’s not what you think,” David started as Lydia left the room. “Look, just listen, I will explain everything to you.”

“You will? You want to explain to me that I was just gone for a few hours and another lady is leaving your bed? Really David?”

“Rossy please.”

"Mummy is back, what the Bleep is that?"

"Rossy!"

“Don’t Rossy me please,” she barked raising her hand to stop him. “You know, it's not your fault really, guess I just made another blatant mistake. And for the records, you owe me no damn explanation. Whatever it is, I don’t want to get meddled in it.” She concluded picking her bag from the table and heading towards the door.

“Rossy, please don’t go, just listen to me please, just five minutes.” He pleaded holding her back.

“I think I have had it for a day, I need to rest, I feel like I am going crazy, just let me go.”

“Rossy please, it's not what you think.”

“Whatever it is, just deal with it and remove me from your mind.” She pulled her hand from his and walked out in quick fast strides. With David following behind.

Richard

Richard was entering the gate and didn’t see them coming till they were few steps away and he couldn’t do anything. Rose stopped surprised looking at Richard while David also looked on not knowing what was going on.

“What are you doing here?” Rose asked regaining her composure. “You were following me? the Bleep” she cursed looking squarely at Richard.

“Emm!! It’s not what you think.” He started looking from Rose to the guy behind her who seemed lost in the whole situation.

“Wow! Really!” she looked from Richard to David, “Seems like I haven’t been thinking right today as things don’t always seem what they are.”

“Rose I was afraid from the way you drove off from the house, I just wanted to make sure that you are ok, that’s why I followed you.” He explained helplessly.

“And when you realized that I was safe and didn’t have a crash why didn’t you leave?”

“Rose please,” he started “We can…..”

“We can’t anything, just get out of my way.” She barked and walked away leaving the two men lost as they watched her drive away.

They both stared at each other confused, Richard didn’t know what to think. So many thoughts running through his head. He didn’t want to believe that Rose has moved on and that the boy standing with him is her boyfriend. Rose can't stoop that low.

David tried to wrap his head around the whole incident that just played out before him. Is the dude standing before him Rose’s boyfriend, did they have an issue, and she used him to get over whatever the issue was? He didn’t know what to think but will find out.

“Hey, the name is David.” He stretched out his hand to the strange guy who looked him over before ignoring his hand.

“I don’t care what your name is or who you are; Rose is my girlfriend and whatever you guys had or is having you should back the Bleep away. We had a little issue and are getting back together.” He warned taking slow strides away from David. “Just so you know,” he stopped for a moment, “we are getting married soon.” He concluded and walked away.

“Just a moment bro,” David started taking few steps towards him. “That didn’t seem like a little issue and whoever nurtured you did a wack job by not teaching you not to threaten people in their residence. Good luck with your girlfriend.”

They stared at each other for some good minutes before Richard backed off and drove away leaving a cloud of dust behind.

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Fate. by donielord(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
purityval:
Sorry guys. How I wan take apologise self?

I know y'all are vexing but please make una calm down. I had a couple of deadlines to meet and my head has not been booting properly grin grin

Sorry once again guys. Lets continue.... shall we? grin grin

donielord I am fine man, thank
Shakyroh320 I sight you
annnikky nwa grin grin grin
diaryOfpersius i see you bro.
baba thanx for the new post, expecting more from u oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Baba, Please update soon o
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Ibunkun1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Abi Ori Lydia Yii Gbale Niiiiiii,you Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It Nawwwww.Welcome Back Boss
Re: Twist Of Fate. by ROYH(m): 3:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Purituval, you're doing a good job...
It's been long I enter here and this wow my day....
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Adesina12: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello Purityval
Why are you frustrating the new lovers?
Don't let Rose slip away from hands of David I beg
David also need to act like a man and make a move as he is too slow for my liking
Sweet popcorn for you dear
Re: Twist Of Fate. by izaray(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
This story too make sense i swear

Op more ink to ur pen
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Shakyroh320(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2018
ur long break i knew u were cooking something and u just served it hot,kip it up
Re: Twist Of Fate. by sunkieisland(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Chai this update they totori my body....

Nice update bro.........

more "argent" to your bank account bro
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
sunkieisland:
Chai this update they totori my body....

Nice update bro.........

more "argent" to your bank account bro
same here bro
Re: Twist Of Fate. by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
If u want us to accept ur apology update today...... Lengthy one oo
Re: Twist Of Fate. by pacifust058(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Update ooooo
Re: Twist Of Fate. by annnikky(f): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lydia should just stay away from this newly found lovers biko...i no want again no by force ni undecided meanwhile uncle purity more strength to that ur fingers buh biko coman update na.
Re: Twist Of Fate. by Yawngdee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Clash of the titans

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by Oscilo1(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Updates ooh

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by skubido(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
OP hope all is well... Reply us oooo

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Fate. by purityval(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
***** Continuation******

RICHARD

"I am not going to marry her, I won't," he protested trying to put a lid over his anger. "I can take care of her until she gives birth and then pay her off with any amount she wants."

"What did you just say?" his mother started walking towards him angrily, "You want my first grandchild to be born out of wedlock? Are you mad? You are going to get married to her, and there are no two ways about it."

"I am ....." he started, but his dad's voice cuts him off.

"Haven't you brought enough shame to this family already? You brought this on yourself all because you couldn't control your libido. You had the best any man could ask for, but out of your stupidity you threw it away, now you have to deal with what you have, period."

"Dad, I know I ...."

"We are done discussing this son, get out of my face now and start getting ready, you are getting married to that girl." his dad stated as a matter of finality.

ROSE

"I told you that here is not your place," Lydia said sauntering into the room.

"And I told you never to show your face around here" Rose retorted moving towards her.

she grinned mischievously looking intently at her before looking over her to where David stood in silence.

"David is my boyfriend, he didn't tell you?" she continued.

Rose laughed mockingly clapping her hands. "Yes he told me, he told me the stories, but I guess I care less."

"And that is the greatest mistake you made. You shouldn't have cared less about what belongs to another man. You never heard, what God has joined together let no man; no woman, in this case, put asunder?"

"And who is putting asunder here, you or me?" Rose smiled flashing her engagement ring to her face. "We are getting married so whatever it is you think you had with him is over and closed, welcome to the new era girl."

She watched her turn red with anger immediately that it scared her. Lydia was stunned, and couldn't say a word for a moment.

"Now I think you should get going; we have a wedding to...." Rose started but what came next left her stunned as she pulled a gun and pointed it to her head. she didn't know how it happened but David was standing before her facing the gun.

"Lydia put the gun away please." she watched as David pleaded with her.

"How could you David, I asked for forgiveness, you told me you had forgiven me" the Lady cried.

"Yes I have Lydia, but that doesn't mean we are getting back together. Lydia is the girl I love."

"No David it's me you love. Remember all we've been through; our plans, David it's me you love David, tell her."

"Lydia, please put the gun away let's talk about this." he pleaded.

"David just tell her that it's me you love, tell her."

"I am sorry Lydia, I don't love you anymore, it's Rose I love."

"I told you that If I can't have you no one can David; I am sorry. she concluded and pulled the trigger.

"No !!" she screamed jumping from her bed. She searched frantically for the light control on the headboard. Flipping the lights on she looked around scared to her bone. She was sweating profusely.

She looked at her timepiece on the bedside drawer, and it was 1.am. She was shivering and didn't know what to do. Though it was a dream, she was scared. She hasn't heard from David for the past week and didn't know if everything was ok with her. The few times she happened to check his WhatsApp it indicated that he hadn't been online. Suddenly she felt more scared and putting her pride away she reached for her phone and dialed his number.

DAVID

He had some paperwork he needed to finish up with and submit to his supervisor before 10 am that morning, and that has kept him awake all night as he cracked his head to get it done.

Flipping to the last page, his phone rang distracting him. Sighing, he reached for the phone wondering who'd be calling him by that time of the night. He was surprised to see Rose's ID displayed on his screen. His mind skipped immediately. For the past one week she has not called, and now she is calling by that time of the night.

"Hello, Rose." He said.

"David?" she called. he heard her heave a sigh of relieve.

"Rose are you ok?"

"Ye.. yes, are you ok?"

"Yes, I am fine. Its late Rose, why are you not in bed already."

"Just woke up, had a bad dream."

"Oh, sorry about that, want to talk about it?" he asked concerned wondering if the dream was about him.

"No, no, happy to know you are fine. Talk later."

"Rose?"

"Yes"

"Can we see, we need to talk."

"Yes, we do."

"Let's talk over dinner tomorrow in my house." he offered.

"No, not your house, Oriental hotel."

"Ummm.." he thought for a moment, "Ok Oriental then. 9 pm ok with you?"

"9 pm it is."

"Alright Rose, try to catch some sleep ok an have a good day ahead."

"You too David, get some sleep too."

"Bye Rossie."

"Bye Dav."

He dropped the call and heaved a deep sigh. He is in love with this girl.

NONYE

"Richard?" she called surprised, "Didn't expect to see you."

"Yes I know," he replied forcing a smile.

"Come in." she held the door as he walked in and closed behind him. "Make yourself comfortable," she said offering him a seat.

"Thank you. Beautiful place you have." he admired the decoration. "Funny how I have never been here." they both smiled as she adjusted herself. She was on her nightwear seeing a program before he came.

No doubt the pregnancy was changing her already. She glowed extraordinarily; her jugs were so full, hips and bum bigger.

"Well I tried getting you to come around a couple of times you remember?" she retorted with a smile.

He shrugged with a smile looking at her. She was so beautiful, and the pregnancy looked good on her. His loin was screaming already, and he was trying his very best to tame it, but with the beautiful and sexy pregnant Nonye before him, it was hard.

She noticed him adjusting uncomfortably looking away from her and smiled. She knew he was fighting his urges.

"Oh! forgive my manners, what can I offer you?" she said standing.

"Don't worry Nonye; I am fine. Don't stress yourself."

"Hey! Your first time here and you are telling me not to stress myself, let the stress kill me already," she said with a smile as they both laughed.

She headed to the kitchen with her bum wiggling naturally. She didn't want to turn, but on second thought she turned and caught him looking before he could look away. She smiled, he never changed.

She came back with a glass of wine and some cookies. "There you go," she said placing it before him.

"Thank you."

They relapsed into silence all focused on the programm airing on the TV. After a while, he cleared his throat.

"Nonye How are you?"

She turned to him with a smile, "I am fine."

"And the baby?" he continued.

"Well just there, holding on fine I guess." she smiled rubbing her hand over her tummy.

He didn't know what else to ask. " Can I feel it?" he asked reluctantly.

She was surprised but happy. "Yes, come." she beckoned on him.

He walked towards her, and she took his hand and placed it on her tummy closing it with hers. She closed her eyes and smiled. He ran his hand slowly over her tummy which was protruding already. Slowly he drew closer and placed his lips on hers. She shivered and opened her eyes, but his was closed. Closing her eyes again, she parted her lips and welcomed his tongue.

LYDIA.

"Lydia I said you should leave it alone already. I don't like the fact that you are fighting this. let him be happy." Nickie said looking squarely at her.

"Nickie you are supposed to support me on this, why are you against my getting back with him? Thought you wanted my happiness?"

"Don't pull that on me, Lydia, I want your happiness but not at the expenses of another person, someone you once left for that matter."

She looked at Nickie without words.

"Since he said that he had forgiven you, why not move on Nickie. Not everyone gets a chance at forgiveness."

"I can't Nickie; I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't think there is anyone that can love me like David. Nickie, I am afraid. I don't even think I can trust another Guy out there anymore. I feel so damaged that only him can care for me." she cried.

Nickie walked over to her and held her firmly. "Lydia I know how you feel and you are so wrong about yourself. You are adorable, and any man who have you should be lucky. You just need to rebuild yourself and live your life, and the right man will come along. You are not damaged."

"I am Nickie, I am. Who can accept a lady without a womb, who?" she cried.

Nickie was dumbfounded as she opened her mouth but no word came out.

"What did you just say Lydia?" he asked confused.

"I can't conceive again Nickie," she repeated sobbing quietly. "I lost my womb to that bastard."

"Lydia I am so sorry," Nickie said as she teared up. "I didn't know about this. Why didn't you tell me all these while?"

"I didn't want to be pitied," she replied as they cried in each other's hands.

TBC

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TORN (based On A True Life Story) / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / ***total Love***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.