Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (21616 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Follygunners: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
selfwife:
you are yet to jamb my kind of mother.cheats on you,gossips you and never see good in you,never forgets your mistakes.that is the reason I have only one heart.and it is all for my man and whoever makes him happy including his mother and our sons.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I can understand... NOT all mothers make great mums.

But, dear trust me, you can learn a great deal from her own negative treatment of you by becoming a better mother to ur own kids. cool

I love my mum so much that I know my wife will also be a daughter to her.

God bless all mothers! cool
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by utenwuson: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

If my wife has everything I need in a woman, I will sure love HER more that my Mum.

Don't quote me to say Ladies are hoe and will Cheat.

All I know is I will LOVE my WIFE more than Mum.
one good thing about u is your foolishness, very original.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Craze dey worry you, if not to born pikin who marriage epp?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by donb06: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
jaxxy:
There shudnt be a reason to compare them in the 1st place. They are both different types of love. Everybody has their place. Same applies to the gals parents.
that's true my brother but women and competition na 5&6.... you wey be the man fit no carry this issue for mind na either the mother or the wife go bring up the issue.... and most painfully na always the wife.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by donb06: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Olulinks:

I will come back to this post when you're married. You will still come to modify your post here in the years or months to come. It's a prayer for you.

I don't pray you have a wife you will ever wish for to park her bag and leave your house ever.

Your wife comes first. (That's A'level, to be understood only when you're married.) Your mum doesn't even come second, because that's the place for your kids. I pray for you to key into this knowledge and appreciate the privileged of having this dropped this noon.

Your mum is your mum and she's not in any competition with your wife. She shouldn't even compete with her, because she loves you more than you understand.
bros i understand you but wives always throw this scenario to their husband's face and thus throwing the men off balance most men dont put this in their mind na always wives dey bring the issue come dinning table.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by sammirano: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

If you dont like it that way, pack your useless things and get out of my house.

My guy.. grin grin
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by donb06: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
U SEE ALL THESE LADIES... I CAN SWEAR THAT THEY EVEN LOVE THEIR BROTHERS MORE THAN THEIR HUSBANDS ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD...... THINGS DON CHANGE ..... MARRIAGE DON SPOIL NA WE SPOIL AM.... TRUE LOVE IS SCARCE LIKE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SCARCE (WE ALL KNOW THAT ONE NA).. THEN ONE OF THE ONLY PERSONS THAT I CAN DERIVE PURE LOVE FROM(SWEET MOTHER) U SAY MAKE I LOVE SOMEBODY PASS HER..... THEN WHEN LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING STRAIGHT TO COURT AND DIVORCE.... NOW MARRIAGE NA CONTRACT WEY U NO DEY SURE OF. MAKE SHE LOVE HER FATHER PASS ME NO PROBLEM.... AFTERALL LADIES DONT CHANGE THEIR SURNAMES AGAIN LIKE WHO CARES....MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEW
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by KingMicky3286: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Priscy01:
As shared by a Twitter user;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/you-made-your-wife-your-side-chic-if-you-claim-to-love-your-mother-more-than-her-lady.html

I spat on this lady's face now for writing this nonsense . Love of mothers cant be equated in anyway... What trend of side chic, slay queen and slay kings.... So disgusting.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by abiderx: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
The lady poster has big issues.
I go with the commenters who are of the opinion that there shouldn't be comparison in the first place because mom and wife are loved differently.
I love both the way I love myself. Any one of both that has issues with it better find her way.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by swiz123(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

It will be difficult for me to love my mum less and love my wife more. Not that I'm not going to love my wife, but mum comes first.

I'm so sorry future wife, but i can't help. That woman has pass through hell for me, sacrificing for me, so my days be better than hers. Mum love me so much, so why should i betray her because of one woman call wife?

With all the encomium you poured on your mum, it's safe to assume your dad didn't do much for you.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by daclint(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Well dear future wife, be prepared to be a side chick for life. I love u mum
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Anigreat: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:

With all the encomium you poured on your mum, it's safe to assume your dad didn't do much for you.

You're not far from the truth bro

I have the worst dad in whole wide world.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
MChaze25:

Story...
Any lady that tries a......
tries nonsense with my mum is a goner.
Where was the lady when I had nobody to give me help and courage?. Maybe slaying or double-dating Upandan.
Majority of our mother's mould in character re even rare to find these days.
So who born the Queen wey go compete with mother's love huh?
Most wise ladies check how much you love your mum before agreeing to marry you sef. It says alot

Sir, my sentence was simple enough na.

What I meant is, its only a foolish woman that'd complain her man loves his mom too much.

A mother's place in her son's heart is untouchable.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Alphybuks:
Women and Jealousy.. Tufia. undecided Women and Jealousy.. Tufia.

God forbid I be jealous of my mom in-law. Or any woman for that matter.

Seems you didn't understand my sentences.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Only a foolish man will put another woman aside his mother and daughter as his topmost priority.

Even you too Sir

No na!!!
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Jagaban880: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

Bro oil dey head gon
u just talk my mind

well said cheesy
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by jtofineme(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=HeWrites post=68920314] undecided

If my wife has everything I need in a woman, I will sure love HER more that my Mum.

Don't quote me to say Ladies are hoe and will Cheat.

All I know is I will LOVE my WIFE more than Mum.[/quote see mumu]
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lordlestat:

I mean your real mum not your step mum
I tell you say I get step mum??

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by HeWrites(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
utenwuson:
one good thing about u is your foolishness, very original.

Okay sir, thanks.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

The love for mother is different from the love for wife.
You love them differently for their roles in your life. None can take the position of the other.
It is unwise to compare and contrast them
Different roles: came out from one.. Entering the other. Charlie... Alan!
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by demmie04: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
My mum and I are leaving together right now but not in the same flat but in different flat which is her right as my mom, I have let my wife known the implication of being rude to the woman that brought me to this world and trained me all alone, may all mother enjoy the fruit of their labour

1 Like

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Sarang(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

How can I love my mother any less.. people are so funny. No one loves another more than their mother even that girl talking..
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by divinelove(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

spot on

who wife help
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
HeWrites:

I tell you say I get step mum??

Yes indeed

Or you never knew your mum

Or you didn't grow up with her

Or you are orphaned and she adopted you definitely not a regular 24 hour starve for you mums , or those ride or die mums

You Probably have one of those Kim Kardashian mums

Or them Bonanza first prize mums

Or those 20% off discount.mums
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by robertito7(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
Oode.

Very f00lish generation.

What concerns you with how much he loves his mother ? On what basis is the comparison ?

I hope you plan to d1e young or not give birth to a boy cos Karma is real.

Selfish 1diot. Their type even love their brothers more than their Man.

Some Men are very foolish too.

You don't create a room for comparison. Each of them should feel special in their World and last of all, Work to make them a tag team even against you on some matters.

Several times, i give my wife cash to give my mum and she should tell my mum not to let me know she gave her.
She will tell her : "I just did a business and i have small cash. I want to share with you as my Mum. Take and don't let him know that i have money"wink.

I sit back and watch them form Best Of Friends Ochestrated by Me.

Go with a Man that have common sense and home training.
Haba !! Man you just use abuses spoil this your nice comment
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by DrTims(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Smart move cool
AntiWailer:
Oode.

Very f00lish generation.

What concerns you with how much he loves his mother ? On what basis is the comparison ?

I hope you plan to d1e young or not give birth to a boy cos Karma is real.

Selfish 1diot. Their type even love their brothers more than their Man.

Some Men are very foolish too.

You don't create a room for comparison. Each of them should feel special in their World and last of all, Work to make them a tag team even against you on some matters.

Several times, i give my wife cash to give my mum and she should tell my mum not to let me know she gave her.
She will tell her : "I just did a business and i have small cash. I want to share with you as my Mum. Take and don't let him know that i have money"wink.

I sit back and watch them form Best Of Friends Ochestrated by Me.

Go with a Man that have common sense and home training.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by robertito7(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Wisdom is key!

A wise woman should know a man cannot love his mother too much.

A wise man should know his wife is his topmost priority too.

what is this one saying
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by DrTims(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
So blunt cheesy
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't care!

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by kalmebad(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
I hardly comment but this got me. I do not expect this kind of post, to me its senseless but again in real fact a man shouldn't love any less. Sometimes we women get selfish forgetting one day we will be a mother. To think of it, how can a man ever think of loving the wife more? Can what a mom represent or meant ever be quantified? You can always have another wife but obviously never another mother. Can d same woman ever love her husband more than her mom? Love them equally and treat them specially. No greater love than that of a mother if truth must be said. These r even gone when we women love truly if not for material wealth and societal values

4 Likes

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by mimimile93: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Never do for a gold digger what you haven't done for your mom..
Mothers are priceless.
Mothers would stand with their sons through thin and thick.
A who.re of a wife will run when sh!t hits the fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by DrTims(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
That's it man undecided
emi14:
Ladies and wives should leave mother inlaws alone. These mothers brought the husband to life nurtured him and most times made them. Mother's love is different from the husband wife love. Wives you have mothers , you can hate and kill your mamas if you like, I love my mother. Train and care for your male kids if you have so they can equally love you at old age.
If my wife interferes with the care and love of my mama divorce is imminent. Nonsense.
Re: 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' by stmike85(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
There is no woman alive that can take my mama's place, you can have ex-wife but you can't have ex-mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.