Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl (5649 Views)

Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op lemme give u lil code to be getting girls in ur dept hia

Be fashionable, or just make sure to look good and take care of yourself

Be a snub, but not at all times..just 8/10

If you are the shy type, always isolate your target before you hit.

Always remember to spend all your money on yourself okay..highest you can get dat girl you won' smash is coke aii..School girls dont give a Bleep bout your 1kobo if they like you, they even prefer to be taking care of you as long you keep telling her she's the only one for you..wch she knws is a lie.

Also bros be a charmer.

This one is prolly late, but next time you in a new society lol be it school, nysc camp or whreva.. make sure you get closure with all em pretty hoes before they settle down, because na bf matter dey their mind anytime them change location.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Frankicent(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chai lwkmd friendzoned 501 .... Your mistakes

1: you made known to her that you really love her...... She might not love you like that.. Maybe trying to spend time with you until him [ her choice come back]

2: She doesn't want a good boy ...jeez can't you read a woman signs... You failed to read her. Until she told you. " You a good guy" Pele

3: You even went on errand for her..... All cause you liked her.... Mumu boi

4: You lack spirit of sweet talk and I don't give a Bleep about you.....

5: You gave her too much attention.

6: Never be fast to ask a gal out. Once did that mistake will never do it again until am 100% sure.

7: You failed to break the friend zone ring.

8: am not an advicer or PUA am just telling you what I need.

9: You should have try her with the Kiss method. For instance.
Stir deeply into her eye.. Make her nervous with eye.... When she complain.. Tell you something.

She: ahhh why you looking at me? Shy
You: Ahhh who's looking at your fine face? Abegi am lost looking at your pink lips.
She: lolz or you not serious maybe go away joor.
You: do you like chocolate or ice cream?
She: why you asking or she tells you.
She: ice cream oooo...

You: Ahh ahhh no wonder am lost am already seeing the after math sauce on your lips.
You: I know your lips will taste like ice cream. Or bring that lips here lemme bite it jawe. Pretend like you gonna kiss her. She might push you back. Some wouldn't back out... That's your chance to implant a kissing devices. grin

If she back out.... Laugh it out and change topic ASAP. So you don't look desperate. Pls don't contact me cause I don't have time to scope babe again... Na money be fine bobo now ooo.... Am busy chasing it. I can say all off hand cause I was taught and it's already a part of me.... 2 mins I can sweet mouth a lady that if I want....
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Frankicent(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
[6/23, 7:53 PM] Praise: Ur high
[6/23, 7:54 PM] Duru Bang: On Arizona
[6/23, 7:54 PM] Duru Bang: ���‍♂�‍♂ say God
[6/23, 7:56 PM] Duru Bang: Lemme see a full pix of you.
[6/23, 7:56 PM] Praise: No I won't give dah
[6/23, 7:57 PM] Duru Bang: Praise�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂ come on grow up
[6/23, 7:57 PM] Duru Bang: Don't kill the fun.�
[6/23, 7:57 PM] Praise: Lol
[6/23, 7:57 PM] Duru Bang: Lemme see
[6/23, 7:57 PM] Praise: This isn't fun.... It's torture
[6/23, 7:58 PM] Duru Bang: Lwkmd �����
[6/23, 7:58 PM] Duru Bang: Who's torturing who?
[6/23, 7:58 PM] Praise: You are
[6/23, 7:59 PM] Duru Bang: Ooo I see cause am getting to know you.. You called it torture
[6/23, 7:59 PM] Duru Bang: K my fault..
[6/23, 8:00 PM] Duru Bang: Good night... Just hope you aren't like this in person.
[6/23, 8:02 PM] Praise: Lol you'll get to know when we meet n I hope u too aren't the same in person
[6/23, 8:03 PM] Duru Bang: Mtcweeee �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
[6/23, 8:03 PM] Duru Bang: Am way betta
[6/23, 8:03 PM] Duru Bang: Yoi nutty and rude
[6/23, 8:04 PM] Praise: Lol
[6/23, 8:04 PM] Praise: Ur the naughty one here
[6/23, 8:04 PM] Duru Bang: �� what's funny.
[6/23, 8:05 PM] Praise: You are,,I'm loving the chat right now�
[6/23, 8:31 PM] Praise: OK lemme ask about ur love life?
[6/23, 8:31 PM] Duru Bang: OK you free
[6/23, 8:32 PM] Praise: So tell me bout it
[6/23, 8:32 PM] Duru Bang: It's long and sad oo
[6/23, 8:32 PM] Duru Bang: You really wanna know?
[6/23, 8:33 PM] Praise: Ohh let's leave that aside
[6/23, 8:33 PM] Praise: I understand
[6/23, 8:42 PM] Praise: Well I broke up with the last Cox I just wasn't ready for a relationship tho
[6/23, 8:42 PM] Praise: No communication n so no trust so I ended it Cox it was useless
[6/23, 8:45 PM] Duru Bang: Hmmm... He doesn't communicate with you?
[6/23, 8:45 PM] Praise: Poor communication,, he's boring n I am so it can't work
[6/23, 8:45 PM] Duru Bang: Then why date @ 1st? Peer pressure. Or you just wanna taste how dating work?
[6/23, 8:46 PM] Duru Bang: Ahhh������� nutty gal... He's your ex ooo..
[6/23, 8:46 PM] Praise: Lol we kinda liked each other then....
[6/23, 8:46 PM] Praise: Of coz he is n m so happy Iafe the decision to stop it

Spics up your game bro.
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Uzobest4christ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Face your studies Bro
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Zinny25(f): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy they have friend zoned this one...bros sorry.. You should have banged her before professing your love..
onye ojorr...
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Zinny25(f): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
ojotobiloba1:

Some ladies get first class for friend zoning boss.. Na so one lover of mine told me no physical contact at all at all till wedding.. Just ordinary hug,.. Who does dat in ds mordern era
dingbang cm see ur brother
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by ojotobiloba1: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Zinny25:
I taya..... Just hugging and she expected arrays of gifts and cash.. Some ladies ehen
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by mally28: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Very sorry
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Tallino25(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Frankicent:
Chai lwkmd friendzoned 501 .... Your mistakes

1: you made known to her that you really love her...... She might not love you like that.. Maybe trying to spend time with you until him [ her choice come back]

2: She doesn't want a good boy ...jeez can't you read a woman signs... You failed to read her. Until she told you. " You a good guy" Pele

3: You even went on errand for her..... All cause you liked her.... Mumu boi

4: You lack spirit of sweet talk and I don't give a Bleep about you.....

5: You gave her too much attention.

6: Never be fast to ask a gal out. Once did that mistake will never do it again until am 100% sure.

7: You failed to break the friend zone ring.

8: am not an advicer or PUA am just telling you what I need.

9: You should have try her with the Kiss method. For instance.
Stir deeply into her eye.. Make her nervous with eye.... When she complain.. Tell you something.

She: ahhh why you looking at me? Shy
You: Ahhh who's looking at your fine face? Abegi am lost looking at your pink lips.
She: lolz or you not serious maybe go away joor.
You: do you like chocolate or ice cream?
She: why you asking or she tells you.
She: ice cream oooo...

You: Ahh ahhh no wonder am lost am already seeing the after math sauce on your lips.
You: I know your lips will taste like ice cream. Or bring that lips here lemme bite it jawe. Pretend like you gonna kiss her. She might push you back. Some wouldn't back out... That's your chance to implant a kissing devices. grin

If she back out.... Laugh it out and change topic ASAP. So you don't look desperate. Pls don't contact me cause I don't have time to scope babe again... Na money be fine bobo now ooo.... Am busy chasing it. I can say all off hand cause I was taught and it's already a part of me.... 2 mins I can sweet mouth a lady that if I want....
my man the last time i tried the kissing method on a girl i knew the type of negative impression the girl had about me.
And too you are tellling me not to have rushed the girl do you know how many years we have remaining in school trying to give her time before dating
and lastly with all you said so far is there still a chance for me dating this girl??
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Zinny25:
how is he my brother
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Tolax17: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
The first mistake you made was professing ur love to a girl. Girls are like money, when you chase them they run. You can still have her provided you do this.
Forget the fact you're in the same department or is she the only female in your department?

[/b]The way upwards is the way downwards. The way backwards is the way forwards[b]

1. The first is sendless attitude: don't give her attention like you used to do. Form you're busy, you don't have her time again. Let her miss you bro, if you see her, greet her but try not to have conversation or lengthen discussion with her. Please, stop calling her and no text messages. I know it's not easy but it must be done. Stop running errans, your not an errand boy. If she ask you to do this, tell her you dont have time, you have something else to do. Let her miss you.

2. The second step is jealousy techniques: Having stopped 95% interaction with her, start talking and befriending other girls in your department. Joke with them, laugh with them, do as if you don't notice her. Most times let her see you interacting with them. She begins to feel lonely, miss you and realized she was wrong not to accept you.
Ladies enemies her other ladies, this will make her jealous, she will begin to get closer.

I have stopped chasing girls. I am the prize, they re the one doing the chasing, trying to please me. Girls like someone that can control them.
Stop spending on a girl, stop it

Besides there's an articles on nairaland. The best articles I have ever read on nairaland. If you have access to this I bet you, though shall not have problem with ladies. You may begin to change ladies like tissue paper provided you read, understand and apply.

If you need it, send me a p.m. its free
I got it free and shall be delivered free

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin You are welcome to the friend zone .Oboy let that girl be and run for your life.But if you want to make it friends with benefit, and if that benefit pussy is not involve,oga take the next powerbike and run as fast as you can from her.
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Tallino25(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tolax17:
The first mistake you made was professing ur love to a girl. Girls are like money, when you chase them they run. You can still have her provided you do this.
Forget the fact you're in the same department or is she the only female in your department?

[/b]The way upwards is the way downwards. The way backwards is the way forwards[b]

1. The first is sendless attitude: don't give her attention like you used to do. Form you're busy, you don't have her time again. Let her miss you bro, if you see her, greet her but try not to have conversation or lengthen discussion with her. Please, stop calling her and no text messages. I know it's not easy but it must be done. Stop running errans, your not an errand boy. If she ask you to do this, tell her you dont have time, you have something else to do. Let her miss you.

2. The second step is jealousy techniques: Having stopped 95% interaction with her, start talking and befriending other girls in your department. Joke with them, laugh with them, do as if you don't notice her. Most times let her see you interacting with them. She begins to feel lonely, miss you and realized she was wrong not to accept you.
Ladies enemies her other ladies, this will make her jealous, she will begin to get closer.

I have stopped chasing girls. I am the prize, they re the one doing the chasing, trying to please me. Girls like someone that can control them.

Besides there's an articles on nairaland. The best articles I have ever read on nairaland. If you have access to this I bet you, though shall not have problem with ladies. You may begin to change ladies like tissue paper provided you read, understand and apply.

wow really i love your idea how can i pm u??
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Uglymugg: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Colourich:
Welcome to friend zone.
This OP. Also, enjoy your stay.
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Uglymugg: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tolax17:
Forget the fact you're in the same department or is she the only female in your department?j

iLegend, how far?
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tallino25:
She is my coursemate we knew ourselves for sometime but i started getting close to her around last semester. We got to close that we started discussing our secrets about her dating life and how guys treated her all this while also it got to an extent where i do little errands for her i really love this girl but a certain time i decided to open my heart to her i told her what i felt openly face to face she paused a while thought a little and she then said that she knows i truly love her and care for her that i have every quality to be her man but she dosent want to date and she just wants to be close friend with me someone she could confide in and talk to freely someone that if she is in need i will help and if am in need she will also help also saying she hasn't such a close friend like me she wants us as besties that she dosent really want heart break i tried talking sense into her but still insisted and advised me to change topic. pls with all this should i still continue with her i spend on her when she is in desperate need of something not all the time and not that much
pls help me with your ideas
please don't mind what all these p**sy n**gas here would say buh according to your post, she really need you as a friend than a boyfriend. There are somethings we've never had. Don't mind you spending on her when she's in need. Please continue as a friend, it's not everyone we date. You'd be glad you did at the end. You might probably break her heart if you decide to stop talking to her. Buh since she seems to need you more as a friend, i'd suggest you try to test if she'd reciprocate the care. Find a way to test her as a friend and see if she'd pass. So at the end it won't be like she friendzoned you for her own benefit. If she pass please do her wish and stop talking about relationship with her, build the friendship instead. Trust me you won't regret it. Gals like that, can die for you, they'd do everything your so called gf would never do for you of course except s*x. I once had a friend like that. Buh i lost her because of my stupidity, though she never change buh i was ashamed of myself so i had to abandon her. Been searching for someone like her for about 3 years now.
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by lanzini309: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
so so easy yhu I'll win her heart with this distance yourself from her for sometimes if she asked yhu y yhu distance yourself from her just tell her that the more yhu getting closer the more yhur heart keep wanting her,the more yhur keep dying for her,that she's having huge impact on yhu,that the more yhur heart keep burning for her.just let her know hw yhu feel.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by mibrims: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Tolax17:

Dunno aw 2 snd pm o!
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by LordsApostle: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2018
The young Ikea never learn, OP, most of the advice have been given. Better follow then, females are very greedy by nature, you have to try to at best explore your options concerning them. Never feel any less.

As regards the case at hand, I'll advice u to just distance yourself from her and relate with her normally, no extra stuffs, if she wants friendship, then let it be mutual, don't do for her what she can't do for you, since she's your course mate u might have a common interest, that common interest should be only what brings both of you close.
If she can buy notebooks for you, then u buy for her too when in need,
if she can buy garri for you when in need then also buy same for her when she's in need.
NEVER buy for her what she can't buy for you, the relationship should be strictly mutual between you two, never shoot over board.
Very importantly, stop the over emotional balderdash, stop showing it, distance urself from her, that's the key, stop the calls, stop those trash!!! Relate with her on a pedestrian level, nothing extra ordinary, if she really wants you she will come for u, if she doesn't she won't (best that way, good riddance to bad rubbish)

It took me a very grave lesson before I understood women, right now, I'm very stiff with them, if u not in for what I want I simply discard u... Funny enough, this is the time I'm getting so much girls both as fuckmates and as real friends... That's life bro... Girls loves a guy who is in control... They might not tell u, or they might not even notice, but once u can call the shots, they tend to get attracted to you more...
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Tallino25(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2018
LordsApostle:
The young Ikea never learn, OP, most of the advice have been given. Better follow then, females are very greedy by nature, you have to try to at best explore your options concerning them. Never feel any less.

As regards the case at hand, I'll advice u to just distance yourself from her and relate with her normally, no extra stuffs, if she wants friendship, then let it be mutual, don't do for her what she can't do for you, since she's your course mate u might have a common interest, that common interest should be only what brings both of you close.
if she can buy garri for you when in need then also buy same for her when she's in need.
NEVER buy for her what she can't buy for you, the relationship should be strictly mutual between you two, never shoot over board.
Very importantly, stop the over emotional balderdash, stop showing it, distance urself from her, that's the key, stop the calls, stop those trash!!! Relate with her on a pedestrian level, nothing extra ordinary, if she really wants you she will come for u, if she doesn't she won't (best that way, good riddance to bad rubbish)

It took me a very grave lesson before I understood women, right now, I'm very stiff with them, if u not in for what I want I simply discard u... Funny enough, this is the time I'm getting so much girls both as fuckmates and as real friends... That's life bro... Girls loves a guy who is in control... They might not tell u, or they might not even notice, but once u can call the shots, they tend to get attracted to you more...
thank a lot bro u just made me stronger @ heart kiss
LordsApostle:

thank a lot bro u just made me stronger @ heart
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Tolax17: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Uglymugg post=69001456]
iLegend, how far

Guys should go to where u're celebrated not tolerated
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by romenna: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
avoid her, simple
Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Curvinus(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tallino25:
@akinbam we are course mates like i said earlier how do you think i should react or behave when i see her in class in trying to distance myself from her

Tell her you thought about what she said and you think it actually makes sense because emotional relationship shouldn't really be a priority now. Then take it further by saying how nice it was of her to not let you stray from the main purpose that you are in school which is to learn and make good grades. say all these with a smile just to save face because you already goofed. Let her know u'll still be around to assist when needed (but this is should just be subterfuge to save face).

Then gradually pull away and start scanning around for the girls that may have been giving off some indications of interest that you weren't noticing. I can guarantee you that you are better off with them than someone who feels no love for you.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
iLegendd:

If you want people to read your post, arrange it like this:

Anyway, read our book called Mr. Friend Zone. In fact, I'm not begging you to read this book, I'm forcing you. Why am I forcing you? You'll regret not reading it early enough.

Have a nice day.
I design Awesome and amazing book covers Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Hilarious Love Letter / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.