Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (33093 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
This is a sad story. I knew your hatred is cos of happenings around you.
You've been through a lot cry sorry about your mum and dad.

I don't even know what to say right now as a Nigerian woman.

Good morning mimimile93
shocked
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't take this advice. I wish we can talk off Nl

Ehen
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
now I understand why you called that girl a hoe that made me report you. My apologies. Any woman who finds your trouble on nairaland, equally finds my trouble..

I'm just seeing this.

Thanks bruv.
Bashing solves nothing.
I've moved on.
I really need to healed.

If u see me bash a lady, do me a favor by stoppin me.

Sometimes I do this things I don't really know when I did it.

But It's all good. I'm gettin myself back.

One-Love!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by UjuJoan2: 2:37am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm just seeing this.

Thanks bruv.
Bashing solves nothing.
I've moved on.
I really need to healed.

One-Love!

Nothing justifies taking someone's life. By killing here you brought yourself down to her level and made yourself exactly what she was.

If by any chance you were hoping for a better and happier future, then forget it. You've ruined you life. Not your ex, you!

Taking a life is something you don't ever recover from.

We all have sad heartbreak stories. . . . Some are even much worse than yours.

What I find alarming is the fact that you kept getting burnt by women, and yet kept trusting them, blindly. When the first one hid your travel documents, you should have learnt how not to trust any other woman, especially someone you are not even married to.

I know you had good intentions, but the road to hell is paved with just that.

You need to seek help, psychological help. Or this hate will only lead you to self destruct. The fact that you hate women is hurting just one person . . . You!

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Originalsly: 3:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Bro......keep doing what you been doing...same MO...and you will want to know if your dead ex reincarnated as a Thai woman. There are women....and men...who do the same. Can you name a country where this ...or worse hasn't happened? Greed is international..... not limited by sex, race ,age nor nationality.... not limited to Nigerian women...so why be hating on Nigerian women?...why the broad brush? I can very well understand your mistrust of women.....but you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are always pi king the wrong women. It seems like you always dump one...then pick the next available one....no time to vet. If you continue this way.....regardless of nationality...the results will likely be the same. It's never too late to start afresh...learn from the past...not brood over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2018
UjuJoan2:

1) If by any chance you were hoping for a better and happier future, then forget it. You've ruined you life.

2) Taking a life is something you don't ever recover from.

1. Elaborate.

2. It's possible to recover though.

Presently at a rehab.

Thanks bruv.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro......keep doing what you been doing...same MO...and you will want to know if your dead ex reincarnated as a Thai woman. There are women....and men...who do the same. Can you name a country where this ...or worse hasn't happened? Greed is international..... not limited by sex, race ,age nor nationality.... not limited to Nigerian women...so why be hating on Nigerian women?...why the broad brush? I can very well understand your mistrust of women.....but you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are always pi king the wrong women. It seems like you always dump one...then pick the next available one....no time to vet. If you continue this way.....regardless of nationality...the results will likely be the same. It's never too late to start afresh...learn from the past...not brood over it.

I've given up.

I guess I wasn't meant for relationship. Can't regret it.

I've moved on.
Thnx bruv.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by UjuJoan2: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

1. Elaborate.

2. It's possible to recover though.

Presently at a rehab.

Thanks bruv.

1. I'm talking about the bad karma associated with murder, whether justified or not.

2. I really hope so, for your sake.

Rehab is a good step, but you need to work toward letting go of the hate. The only way to truly recover from this is to fall in love with someone else, someone who will love you back and give you the best of herself. You need to give yourself the chance to feel that.

PS, I'm a woman . . . I hope that doesn't discredit everything I've said before now embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2018
UjuJoan2:

1. I'm talking about the bad karma associated with murder, whether justified or not.

Rehab is a good step, but you need to work toward letting go of the hate. The only way to truly recover from this is to fall in love with someone else, someone who will love you back and give you the best of herself. You need to give yourself the chance to feel that.

PS, I'm a woman . . . I hope that doesn't discredit everything I've said before now embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am tryin to drop the hate.

But fallin in love again is a NO NO.

I'd rather be a gay than have anytin to do with women.

Thanks big sis.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bullabong(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Bro you put yourself in this place. Yes you did.
Who trusts like that? A fool?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bullabong(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I am tryin to drop the hate.

But fallin in love again is a NO NO.

I'd rather be a gay than have anytin to do with women.

Thanks big sis.
Guy na you do yourself,nobody do you. Chin up and stop the pity episode cos you set yourself up for this disaster.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bullabong(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm just seeing this.

Thanks bruv.
Bashing solves nothing.
I've moved on.
I really need to healed.

One-Love!
*How was your girlfriends death lawfully linked to you?

*Did you not have male contacts you could trust to carry out monetary tasks for you? Someone who attended a male school?

*Your thinking faculty comes to doubt after previous heartbreaks yet you kept on trusting women.

*Did any male aquittance ever dupe you? Or are you collosal damage to women alone?

* Was there no other family relatives to care for your father? Any autopsy report?

Answer these then I may believe you.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
bullabong:
*How was your girlfriends death lawfully linked to you?

*Did you not have male contacts you could trust to carry out monetary tasks for you? Someone who attended a male school?

*Your thinking faculty comes to doubt after previous heartbreaks yet you kept on trusting women.

*Did any male aquittance ever dupe you? Or are you collosal damage to women alone?

* Was there no other family relatives to care for your father? Any autopsy report?

Answer these then I may believe you.

*Almost everyone around me and her were aware of the stuffs my girl did to me. Not quite long after the stuffs she did she died. So most fingers were pointin at me.
When I got arrested, I told them the truth that I commited the act.

*When it comes to money, I always try to keep my male frinds aside due to the experience I've had with some of them.
Some will borrow money from me and refused to refund. Some I'll sent to buy me stuff and when the bought the refused to give me back my chance some don't even buy it.
Secondly, my girl was the only person I trusted so much because she has displayed to me that she was trustworthy. So I put everytin in her care.

*Well, I was foolished then. I've learnt my lessons and I happned to learn it the hard way.

*Yes! A lot.

*Like I said in my post, I had someone who took care of my dad.
My girl only went to check on him.

*When my dad died, we all belivd he died of stroke since he had stroke. We didn't suspect any other thing and we buried him that same year.
No autopsy was carried out since we belivd he died of stroke.

The reasons I concluded that my girl did the act are:

1. She was told me once or twice that I will die the way my dad died. Though I didn't really get the message she was passin.

2. What she did to me after all I've done for her. I belivd if she can do dat to me, then she's cable of doin anytin.

3, When I called her to asked why she killed my dad, her response was a prove that she did it.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2018
bullabong:
Guy na you do yourself,nobody do you. Chin up and stop the pity episode cos you set yourself up for this disaster.

What do u mean by pity episode?

FYI, I didn't bring my story here to get pity. Still, I'm not being pity rather I'm being judged and condemd.

I posted my stry here because some persons here wanted to know why I killed my girl.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by iyammiudy(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Uglymugg: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Do you have sense? He said he's in rehab and you're talking ABOUT working on his hatred for women. Before nko? What do they do in rehab? Sit around and play? He has actually made some progress cause I dont even recognise him sometimes and now I'm starting to hate him cause we can no longer bash women together.

You women ruin all the fun.... in everything. You want everything men do to be focused on giving you unconditonal love and ATTENTIOn because you have a wethole. Well, fck both those things.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by UjuJoan2: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Uglymugg:

Do you have sense? He said he's in rehab and you're talking ABOUT working on his hatred for women. Before nko? What do they do in rehab? Sit around and play? He has actually made some progress cause I dont even recognise him sometimes and now I'm starting to hate him cause we can no longer bash women together.

You women ruin all the fun.... in everything. You want everything men do to be focused on giving you unconditonal love and ATTENTIOn because you have a wethole. Well, fck both those things.

I can't help it if you have issues, but you need to get help!

The world doesn't revolve around women, and around you

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Uglymugg: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I can't help it if you have issues, but you need to get help!

The world doesn't revolve around women, and around you
I'm just messing with ya. Enjoy!
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bullabong(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

*Almost everyone around me and her were aware of the stuffs my girl did to me. Not quite long after the stuffs she did she died. So most fingers were pointin at me.
When I got arrested, I told them the truth that I commited the act.

*When it comes to money, I always try to keep my male frinds aside due to the experience I've had with some of them.
Some will borrow money from me and refused to refund. Some I'll sent to buy me stuff and when the bought the refused to give me back my chance some don't even buy it.
Secondly, my girl was the only person I trusted so much because she has displayed to me that she was trustworthy. So I put everytin in her care.

*Well, I was foolished then. I've learnt my lessons and I happned to learn it the hard way.

*Yes! A lot.

*Like I said in my post, I had someone who took care of my dad.
My girl only went to check on him.

*When my dad died, we all belivd he died of stroke since he had stroke. We didn't suspect any other thing and we buried him that same year.
No autopsy was carried out since we belivd he died of stroke.

The reasons I concluded that my girl did the act are:

1. She was told me once or twice that I will die the way my dad died. Though I didn't really get the message she was passin.

2. What she did to me after all I've done for her. I belivd if she can do dat to me, then she's cable of doin anytin.

3, When I called her to asked why she killed my dad, her response was a prove that she did it.
My genuine condolences, keep an open mind and move on. We almost all have a story to tell thus far, good or bad life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
bullabong:
My genuine condolences, keep an open mind and move on. We almost all have a story to tell thus far, good or bad life goes on.
Thanks bro.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Minimile all I am going to say is,I love you bro.I ain't telling you to let go because if I am in your shoes I can never let go.You are a strong man,a fighter,and a warrior.I won't advice you to get married no,I won't either advice you to have a child.All I am going to say is,start all over again put a new dream in your heart pursue it,and plan for the rest of your life,so that when you get old you will never suffer.Relationships are not for everyone,and I am among those people,most of the things you said here I can relate,because I have experienced part of them in my past,but today I am glad I swallowed the red pill,and I learnt from men like Robert Greene,that was one of the turning points of my life.Women are not important,that's why they fight so hard to make men see their importance and validate them. This world is for us MEN,but the men have shared their powers with women. Never let anybody pressurize you to get married,my mother and father are doing that now,but I told them point blank,that I never will.I cant be a slave to a woman,in disguise of false exploitation covered with a mask called marriage.#Saynotomarriagerelationshipandexploitation

HOW DARE YOU angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2018
mimimile93:

fvck wome, fvck love, fvck relationship. I was done with that part of life.

Y'all are perfect pretenders. None of u is useful.

I remember during the days I posted against y'all on FB, a lady inboxed me and started preaching and tellin me not all women cheat.

She did the same way u are doing tellin me she wanna changed my notion towards women.
She acted cool and kind. But guess what? She was engaged she even invited me to her wedding. Few weeks to her weddin she came to my house to give me invitation card guess what again? We bleeped.
The next day I sent her text and asked her if she can boldly tell me again that women are not cheat..

Fact is, y'all women are prostitutes

Psycho

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
mimimile93:

I am not tryin to force any man to know y'all are writtenoff.

The truth is, every man knows that naija women are useless mostly the ones born from the 80s.
Some men knew this very early while some knew it late.

It's better late than never.

Some men are still with y'all because of the pvssy because that's d only tin y'all have to offer.

Deep inside u u know the truth.
U just shy to tell urself d truth.

The truth is that y'all naija women are useless.very useless and senseless.

Only an African girl will send a guy her nude without being asked to do so.

During the world up match b/w Nig and Arg some of naija girls saw a reason to go nude. Marketing this bodies in the name of patriotism

no sane girl wil do that.
Sex objects is what y'all are.

Ur man is with u because of the cooch.
Deny him that pvssy and see him act up.

shocked
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Psycho

Lil b!tch

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Lil b!tch

I missed you kiss

My crazy fool
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I missed you kiss

My love

B!tch I ain't yo love.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

B!tch I ain't yo love.

I never said that

Stop editing my work
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I never said that

Stop editing my work

B!tch shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

B!tch shut the fvck up.

Go back to your medication

It's wearing off.

Unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Go back to your medication

It's wearing off.

Unam ikot.

Ifot
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Ifot

Mkpo ifot.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mkpo ifot.

Apara inoh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.