Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? (1013 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2018
black men, with thick dicks, must find it hard to choose from sex and money, the better one they want.

will you cut off your dick for a certain amount of money?
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018

Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Your existence is meaningless if you can't have erection let alone not having diick
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Your existence is meaningless if you can't have erection let alone not having diick

being a woman, i dont have erection , or a dick.,

so, what is your point?
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

so, what is your point?

Referring to a case of a man
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
I will go for money as long as my dick wont be used for rituals and i wont have any medical complication
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
I will go for money as long as my dick wont be used for rituals and i wont have any medical complication

for how much money you will forswear ejaculation , including self masturbation, for your whole life?
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
"MONEY "$$$
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
"MONEY "$$$

money for what ?.. to buy dildos?
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

money for what ?.. to buy dildos?
my "Moniker". does it sound like Woman own? undecided
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
my "Moniker". does it sound like Woman own? undecided

since you choose money instead of your dick, you need to find some other way to satisfy your drive

u need dildos to fvck women
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

since you choose money instead of your dick, you need to find some other way to satisfy your drive

u need dildos to fvck women
u ask a question.i have answered it. What your problem lady?
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

for how much money you will forswear ejaculation , including self masturbation, for your whole life?
100 billion pound.and citizenship in any country of my choice
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Obodo999(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

so, what is your point?

But you have a clit lipsrsealed
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by ugandalady: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Obodo999:

But you have a clit lipsrsealed

sure, i am not a gay, i have a hole
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Obodo999(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

sure, i am not a gay, i have a hole

How wide is your hole? I love big wide holes
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by IamPlato(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2018

Small Sense Like This You Dont Want To Have...

Is Not Like Its Expensive
Re: Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? by Omenaukor(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
wink[b][/b]I prefer money

(1) (Reply)

Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? / Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex / A Secret That Women Never Told men That Turns Them On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.