Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Advise To Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To Guys (3937 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
guy if u no get reasonable thing to write no dey write rubbish abeg.

it is obvious you have been dating one of them liabilities that are abound in Nigeria... hopefully someday you will see the light.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

it is obvious you have been dating one of them liabilities that are abound in Nigeria... hopefully someday you will see the light.
Me? Date? Lols
Re: My Advise To Guys by mcdreeezy: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NOOOOO, i am saying that anyone can be happy by themselves, but any smart man knows that you will be HAPPIER with a good woman by your side.

here is a clue: a good woman will A) be here to comfort you when you are down B) bring you up when you are down C) be there FOR/WITH you to share your burden and alleviate your sorrow D) put a smile on your face when you have nothing to smile about E) bring warmth in your heart when you are dead cold... now remember, you dont have to be married to this woman, but you sure should have one of this type of womanby your side in life, because guess what? thats the only one that would be able to let you attain the BETTER version of yourself.... because sadly, alone you can NEVER achieve that.
I know the OP didn't talk about marriage but how many ladies are willing to do all these for a man they aren't married to and who has no plan whatsoever of marrying them?

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I know the OP didn't talk about marriage but how many ladies are willing to do all these for a man they aren't married to and who has no plan whatsoever of marrying them?

bro, thats why i said you MUST meet the "right" woman in your life...she is out there! so keep looking and NEVER give up on women, because guess what?!if you do give up, then you have to settle for them liabilities out there that are left.
Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Me? Date? Lols

date, mounting, paying, wasting time...or whatever you want to call it that you do with these good for nothing liabilities that are everywhere you look in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Lonestar124: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
u no get sense at all!
Go for deliverance guy.......you're randomly possessed by spiritual wife...I once thought like you.

And after your parent especially your mother will put a lot of pressure on you to get wife and bear her your biological grand children.

Just warning you son.
Re: My Advise To Guys by mcdreeezy: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, thats why i said you MUST meet the "right" woman in your life...she is out there! so keep looking and NEVER give up on women, because guess what?!if you do give up, then you have to settle for them liabilities out there that are left.
Even with the right woman in your life, things can still go wrong. As a guy, if you give up on women, you don't have to settle for them liabilities. You should be on your own. It's okay to be on your own.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Even with the right woman in your life, things can still go wrong. As a guy, if you give up on women, you don't have to settle for them liabilities. You should be on your own. It's okay to be on your own.

bro again, you should NEVER give up on women, unless you are ready to turn gay. it has been confirmed TIMEs and TIMES again that you are better off with having a mate by your side to share life, share issues, share worries, share the good AND bad, the beautiful AND the ugly.... because if not, then you take over everything, and this will bring more stress/worries etc

if you have NOBODY to openly talk to after a long stressful day, nobody to "open up" to and let you emotions out (aka clear your mind), nobody to enjoy the good life with (but useless ashewos and goldiggers) then guess what? you are simply on a lost cause, and no wonder so many Nigerian men are bitter miserable in life. a "good" woman by your side is your support system, your sanity... we ALL do need one (even though many of you will be quick to act like tough guys outside).

why be on e your own when you could share your happiness with a proper woman? so you are going to be happy by yourself? just look at the ceiling and be happy? so you dont want to share this happiness with someone you LOVE/CARE for?! someone with whom you can relate and be "one" (unmarried o)? someone who will bare you beautiful kids, and have a family?!?

how many fancy clothes, gadgets, cars AND homes you think you need before you realise that you are just lonely without a good woman by your side?!?
Re: My Advise To Guys by doovo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
I just want a girl to fvck and cuddle with at night, then in the morning, she disappears only to return again in the night or whenever i'm Hot and disappears when I don't need her. Are you with me?

How can i achieve this?
As u no get money , how u wan tale achieve this your foolish task na?

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Jeferious: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro again, you should NEVER give up on women, unless you are ready to turn gay. it has been confirmed TIMEs and TIMES again that you are better off with having a mate by your side to share life, share issues, share worries, share the good AND bad, the beautiful AND the ugly.... because if not, then you take over everything, and this will bring more stress/worries etc

if you have NOBODY to openly talk to after a long stressful day, nobody to "open up" to and let you emotions out (aka clear your mind), nobody to enjoy the good life with (but useless ashewos and goldiggers) then guess what? you are simply on a lost cause, and no wonder so many Nigerian men are bitter miserable in life. a "good" woman by your side is your support system, your sanity... we ALL do need one (even though many of you will be quick to act like tough guys outside).

why be on e your own when you could share your happiness with a proper woman? so you are going to be happy by yourself? just look at the ceiling and be happy? so you dont want to share this happiness with someone you LOVE/CARE for?! someone with whom you can relate and be "one" (unmarried o)? someone who will bare you beautiful kids, and have a family?!?

how many fancy clothes, gadgets, cars AND homes you think you need before you realise that you are just lonely without a good woman by your side?!?
Bros, your logic is flawed ab initio. True happiness comes from within. If you don't know this, then your self-esteem must be incredibly low, and you must be very needy.

I'm not even sure that it is the same God that created both of us.

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Chai!! This guy Don fall ma hand!

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jeferious:
Bros, your logic is flawed ab initio. True happiness comes from within. If you don't know this, then your self-esteem must be incredibly low, and you must be very needy.

I'm not even sure that it is the same God that created both of us.

bro, now you misunderstand me....of course, you must FIRST be happy alone to remotely make anyone around you happy.... but that doesnt mean that because you are happy on your own, you should stay that way. again, alone a man can be HAPPY, with the right mate, that same man will become HAPPIER than he can ever make himself be (aka the best version of himself).

what you write is as crazy as saying that, because i can drive a car with my feet, thats what i should do, duh! yes, anyone can be happy by themselves, but its best to have someone by yourside to SHARE that happiness, SHARE the good and bad, SHARE life and have someone RIGHT by your side (important word here is "right"wink.

the fact that you dont understand that having a good woman by your side is bettER, says a lot about your state of mind....and I should be asking the question: what happened to you, bro?!

as for your mention of god.....it is certainly irrelevant in this issue.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Jeferious: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, now you misunderstand me....of course, you must FIRST be happy alone to remotely make anyone around you happy.... but that doesnt mean that because you are happy on your own, you should stay that way. again, alone a man can be HAPPY, with the right mate, that same man will become HAPPIER than he can ever make himself be (aka the best version of himself).

what you write is as crazy as saying that, because i can drive a car with my feet, thats what i should do, duh! yes, anyone can be happy by themselves, but its best to have someone by yourside to SHARE that happiness, SHARE the good and bad, SHARE life and have someone RIGHT by your side (important word here is "right"wink.

the fact that you dont understand that having a good woman by your side is bettER, says a lot about your state of mind....and I should be asking the question: what happened to you, bro?!
You're still exhibiting a needy attitude in your write-up and trying very hard to impart that nonsense into me. And forget about the red-pill bullsh!t. I am naturally like this- a narcissist and a go-getter. I love myself better than anyone, even my own mum. So other people don't mean much to me sometimes. I was born this way. And it still doesn't mean that I don't have f##k buddies(females, before you start thinking that I'm gay). It's just that I take myself and my interests more serious.

So, in answer to your question "What happened to you".... nothing happened actually. I was born like this. I'm a good man, but a narcissist to a narcissist at the same time, be you man or woman. If the world revolves around anyone, it should be me. Lolz.

Maybe I might start to think like you later in life. But for now, I have dreams to chase. I have a Forbes list I want to make. I want to be the 'Godfather'. And these are things that are "chasable", not a human being with a pleasure-hole that is owned by every other of her kind. P##sy can never be in scarcity, but your dreams can never come through if you don't follow them up.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by mcdreeezy: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

I get everything you're trying to say but I think you need to remember that everybody's not the same. Not everyone wants to come back to a full house after having to deal with clients at work. Some people like to hear themselves think. If they want to talk to people, you can always hangout with people around you. It could be neighbours or just about anyone.

Also, people have different ways of dealing with stress. People have different ways of clearing their minds. You mentioned ashewos and golddiggers (I'm not encouraging this by the way) but I believe everything has its pros and cons. If you're dealing with ashewos then you don't have to deal with any emotional blackmail or stress, it's purely business. Meanwhile you can't say the same for marriage. That doesn't mean marriage doesn't have it's good sides. The bitter and miserable men you're talking about include married men which many of them are as a result of marital problems.

You do things that make you happy, that's how you stay happy. People need to learn how not to let their happiness depend on someone else. Be happy by yourself. You should not depend on someone to be happy cuz if they come short, you end up sad. If you're talking about me here, marriage is not something that's compulsory for me. For me, it's just a bonus.

Everybody has something they love to do. Hobbies. Do these things as long as they keep you happy. Hobbies are not expensive. You see, life is short. For those that see being married or having kids as a compulsory thing, as soon as life ends, none of those things will matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jeferious:
You're still exhibiting a needy attitude in your write-up and trying very hard to impart that nonsense into me. And forget about the red-pill bullsh!t. I am naturally like this- a narcissist and a go-getter. I love myself better than anyone, even my own mum. So other people don't mean much to me sometimes. I was born this way. And it still doesn't mean that I don't have f##k buddies(females, before you start thinking that I'm gay). It's just that I take myself and my interests more serious.

So, in answer to your question "What happened to you".... nothing happened actually. I was born like this. I'm a good man, but a narcissist to a narcissist at the same time, be you man or woman. If the world revolves around anyone, it should be me. Lolz.

Maybe I might start to think like you later in life. But for now, I have dreams to chase. I have a Forbes list I want to make. I want to be the 'Godfather'. And these are things that are "chasable", not a human being with a pleasure-hole that is owned by every other of her kind. P##sy can never be in scarcity, but your dreams can never come through if you don't follow them up.

[img]https://media1./images/ea9b58d45ac18b744c1380acdb7fc3a0/tenor.gif[/img]

clap for yourself bro....now, let me ask: are you saying that you cant follow/chase your dreams while having a good woman by your side?!? are you thinking that having a good woman by your side will hinder you to achieve your dreams?
you are definitely a comedian.....

btw: if the only value you put upon a woman is being a "pleasure hole" then no wonder you dont need any woman in your life (whether good or bad). i suggest you FIRST put value on women.... not the good for nothing liabilities that are out there by the boatload, but a GOOD/SMART/TRUSTWORTHY/RESPECTFUL/CLASSY/UNDERSTANDING etc one.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I get everything you're trying to say but I think you need to remember that everybody's not the same. Not everyone wants to come back to a full house after having to deal with clients at work. Some people like to hear themselves think. If they want to talk to people, you can always hangout with people around you. It could be neighbours or just about anyone.

bro, these are examples i am giving you....the list is endless as to why a GOOD woman by your side is bettER.

Also, people have different ways of dealing with stress. People have different ways of clearing their minds. You mentioned ashewos and golddiggers (I'm not encouraging this by the way) but I believe everything has its pros and cons. If you're dealing with ashewos then you don't have to deal with any emotional blackmail or stress, it's purely business. Meanwhile you can't say the same for marriage. That doesn't mean marriage doesn't have it's good sides. The bitter and miserable men you're talking about include married men which many of them are as a result of marital problems.

again, i am talking of GOOD women, not emotionally blackmailing stressful enemies you call mate.... and YES, many menare married to DONKEYS for the wrong reasons and get emotionally blackmail. finding a good woman to be with is NOT easy, but that certainly shouldnt be a reason to settle with either useless women and/or give up on women, does it?

You do things that make you happy, that's how you stay happy. People need to learn how not to let their happiness depend on someone else. Be happy by yourself. You should not depend on someone to be happy cuz if they come short, you end up sad. If you're talking about me here, marriage is not something that's compulsory for me. For me, it's just a bonus.

people who talk like you do are only confirming ONE thing... and that is that you have never been happy, because if you had, you would understand that it was ALWAYS right there inside you, thus being my issue on becoming the better version of your happy self (which only a GOOD/RIGHT woman can bring out of you). now, if you think that a better car, a fatter bank account will bring you that reward, i suggest you change your mind quickly, because you will always chase a bigger toys... aka you are never really happy.

Everybody has something they love to do. Hobbies. Do these things as long as they keep you happy. Hobbies are not expensive. You see, life is short. For those that see being married or having kids as a compulsory thing, as soon as life ends, none of those things will matter anymore.

and how is sharing these happy moments with a GOOD woman wrong?! d you really think that you can do these hobbies 24hrs/day for 365days/yr without taking a rest? or do you think that having a good woman by your side will stop you from enjoying your hobbies?! lol, life is NOT short, life is LOOOOONG. you could be here till you are 100yrs old, like many do....why would you even think that life was short?!?!?
Re: My Advise To Guys by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

Bro stop falling in love with women,women use guys who fall in love.Keep your love to yourself,this bitches dont deserve our love,you show them love the treat you like poo.Make them fall in love with you,use them i mean use them without mercy,and dump them.Then move unto the next one.Doing fast and dont dull.CHOP THE FOOD WHEN E STILL DEY HOT AND CHOP AM ALL BEFORE E COLD.
Boys at work. Stop giving bad advice. When we professional teach this, we teach men how not to be used by women and not using and dumping women.

If you use and dump women, you'll face the consequences tomorrow.

Bye.
Re: My Advise To Guys by mcdreeezy: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, these are examples i am giving you....the list is endless as to why a GOOD woman by your side is bettER.

again, i am talking of GOOD women, not emotionally blackmailing stressful enemies you call mate.... and YES, many menare married to DONKEYS for the wrong reasons and get emotionally blackmail. finding a good woman to be with is NOT easy, but that certainly shouldnt be a reason to settle with either useless women and/or give up on women, does it?

people who talk like you do are only confirming ONE thing... and that is that you have never been happy, because if you had, you would understand that it was ALWAYS right there inside you, thus being my issue on becoming the better version of your happy self (which only a GOOD/RIGHT woman can bring out of you). now, if you think that a better car, a fatter bank account will bring you that reward, i suggest you change your mind quickly, because you will always chase a bigger toys... aka you are never really happy.

and how is sharing these happy moments with a GOOD woman wrong?! d you really think that you can do these hobbies 24hrs/day for 365days/yr without taking a rest? or do you think that having a good woman by your side will stop you from enjoying your hobbies?! lol, life is NOT short, life is LOOOOONG. you could be here till you are 100yrs old, like many do....why would you even think that life was short?!?!?
Okay.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Moveonmax: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Stop being needy! Its is a huge turn off! Don't just jump into relationship like that because u see all ur peers doing it. It is stupid! I hear guys saying all sort off rubbish like "she dumped me" or "she used me after spending so much money". Why the fvuck not? When she saw how stupid you are. It's common sense. See ehn, Ive never been in a relationship! I will will never cus i don open eye see! All these girl are fvucking leeches! Fvucking parasites waiting to suck on its prey(men)!. Anyways, If you want to be in a relationship with any girl, Never! I repeat, Never! Should you put in more effort than she is! Its a 50/50 thing. She puts in her 50, u put yours. U just see one fine girl today, u start chasing her like a fool, buying her all sorts of things, worshipping her. Now tell me. How tf would'nt see use you? When she's seen ur stupidity! Mahn u guys really need to wise tf up. Its not by force to be in relationship. It does'nt pay for shiit. Single life is too sweet. Let me tell you. They are also these set of foolish guys that just want to be in relationship because u want to impress others? See ehn, nobody gives a fvuck about you and ur relationship with a girl. Never do things like this to impress others naw! Grown up men, i no suppose dey tell you things like this naw. U supposed don reason all these things na. Hmmmmm..

Im out!!
I disagree. Even though it is irritating when grown ass men begin to whine over anything and everything when their relationship with a significant other goes sour, preaching a total alienation from and denial of love or anything that relates to it would not necessarily be the solution. Healthy relationships are built over time and energy. It is not one built over cheap WhatsApp correspondences like people do these days, one actually have to live through many things together to build it. Keeping this prerequisite of a relationship in mind, it should be easy to understand that there is no gauge to measure how much either party has to contribute because when it is healthy it is unconsciously built. People (ladies and gents alike) must have simply forgotten how to live correctly and that might just be the reason for the epidemic lackeys evident from incessant breakups, abuse and repeat cum depression ensuing from emotional stress... These days, it's like once the material whims of riches and/or bodily requirements of intimacy gets placated, every sense of romance disappears. It's a problem of misplaced priorities IMO.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lonestar124:
Go for deliverance guy.......you're randomly possessed by spiritual wife...I once thought like you.

And after your parent especially your mother will put a lot of pressure on you to get wife and bear her your biological grand children.

Just warning you son.

im not ur fvuckin son dont be saying that shiit.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lonestar124:

Just warning you son.

Shut the fvck up. Brainwashed sheeples everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Jeferious: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://media1./images/ea9b58d45ac18b744c1380acdb7fc3a0/tenor.gif[/img]

clap for yourself bro....now, let me ask: are you saying that you cant follow/chase your dreams while having a good woman by your side?!? are you thinking that having a good woman by your side will hinder you to achieve your dreams?
you are definitely a comedian.....

btw: if the only value you put upon a woman is being a "pleasure hole" then no wonder you dont need any woman in your life (whether good or bad). i suggest you FIRST put value on women.... not the good for nothing liabilities that are out there by the boatload, but a GOOD/SMART/TRUSTWORTHY/RESPECTFUL/CLASSY/UNDERSTANDING etc one.
It's either your sermon is right, but you're preaching to the wrong person, or your sermon is wrong and you're preaching to the right person. By the way, who gave you this obligation...is your sister unmarried and you are subtly looking for a life-partner for her here?

In fact, you are a comedian too. I have come to this point in life, and I came here without the substantial aid of a woman(Apart from my mom, and no offense to my dad). I am my own strength and motivation...what my girls can offer are just bonus. Because within me, I want to win. I want to impress myself.

And finally, stop cajoling women indirectly while thinking you are supporting their case. A woman is a full-fledged human being, with dreams, goals and aspirations, just like a man. You should stop making it seem like all the woman is sent on earth to do is to help a man achieve his dreams. She should be spending her prime pursuing hers too. In fact, if any of my sisters have this 'helper' mentality, and I'd dissuade my parents from paying their school fees, since they are not learning anything that would benefit themselves or the family. Instead of wasting huge amount of money on their education, it's better they are sold out asap in the name of marriage to any man who intends to take them into his house. Let them go there and start helping, since say na help dey come this world to do.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

iswear the guy no get any sense.
Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jeferious:
It's either your sermon is right, but you're preaching to the wrong person, or your sermon is wrong and you're preaching to the right person. By the way, who gave you this obligation...is your sister unmarried and you are subtly looking for a life-partner for her here?

sadly i have no sister.

In fact, you are a comedian too. I have come to this point in life, and I came here without the substantial aid of a woman(Apart from my mom, and no offense to my dad). I am my own strength and motivation...what my girls can offer are just bonus. Because within me, I want to win. I want to impress myself.

and how is that in anyway related to having a mate/partner in life?!

And finally, stop cajoling women indirectly while thinking you are supporting their case. A woman is a full-fledged human being, with dreams, goals and aspirations, just like a man. You should stop making it seem like all the woman is sent on earth to do is to help a man achieve his dreams. She should be spending her prime pursuing hers too. In fact, if any of my sisters have this 'helper' mentality, and I'd dissuade my parents from paying their school fees, since they are not learning anything that would benefit themselves or the family. Instead of wasting huge amount of money on their education, it's better they are sold out asap in the name of marriage to any man who intends to take them into his house. Let them go there and start helping, since say na help dey come this world to do.

again, where did i write that a woman is needed to achieve your dreams?!? don t misquote me pls...i said having a "GOOD" woman by your side makes life BETTER/HAPPIER. actually, the important question to ask her, would be: why would you think that a good woman would be WRONG for your life?!
Re: My Advise To Guys by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:

See ehn, Ive never been in a relationship! I will will never cus i don open eye see!

Bro....advising people on looking well before leaping into a relationship is one thing..... to say that you have no intention of being in a relationship because women are leeches is another. It is only a certain type of guy that have this kind hatred of women. Some men do..based on bad experiences...bjt you have no experience with women to be spitting such venom. I somehow believe you really want men to turn their attention from women to men like you. You don't have to be dissing women like this...this is 2018...feel free to come skipping out of the closet...you wouldn't be the first.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Rubbiish(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

men like the OP are the ones who end up being miserable in life, then when they turn 45 and single, they will run back to their village to wed some clueless babe who will show him 5 times more pepper than the ones he is so hell bent on avoiding today. sadly, when men evaluate r/ship upon what they see these broken women out there do, no wonder they write such above nonsense!

as much as many women out there are a liability, that certainly does NOT mean we should all decide to be single, and instead, it should be the reason for you to seek the gems out there.

here is a clue: ANY MAN who thinks he can be happy without the need of a woman by his side, his either "gay" or very deluded.
@bold not true sir
Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rubbiish:
@bold not true sir

well, let me ask you....
A) what do you do for sex without a GOOD woman by your side?!
B) who do you tunr to when you are emotionally drained and in need of emotional support?
C) what about having kids, if there is NO GOOD women in your life?
D) who do you share your happiness with, if not the GOOD woman in your life?
E) who do you turn to when you have personal issues that you want to get out of your chest?
Re: My Advise To Guys by Rubbiish(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

well, let me ask you....
A) what do you do for sex without a GOOD woman by your side?!
B) who do you tunr to when you are emotionally drained and in need of emotional support?
C) what about having kids, if there is NO GOOD women in your life?
D) who do you share your happiness with, if not the GOOD woman in your life?
E) who do you turn to when you have personal issues that you want to get out of your chest?
We have people living happily without the above list
It's quite strange to say every man needs a woman to be happy
I m a man & i have been living all my life without a woman...& i m happy sir
Re: My Advise To Guys by Lonestar124: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Repent now and renounce your life to God by accepting Jesus Christ wholly.

Stop wallowing in youthful exuberance......you'll surely regret it in your old age son..mark my word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? / Upcoming Slayqueen. Hit Or Miss?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.