Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Advise To Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To Guys (3945 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advise To Guys by milemimi93(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NOOOOO, i am saying that anyone can be happy by themselves, but any smart man knows that you will be HAPPIER with a good woman by your side.

here is a clue: a good woman will A) be here to comfort you when you are down B) bring you up when you are down C) be there FOR/WITH you to share your burden and alleviate your sorrow D) put a smile on your face when you have nothing to smile about E) bring warmth in your heart when you are dead cold... now remember, you dont have to be married to this woman, but you sure should have one of this type of womanby your side in life, because guess what? thats the only one that would be able to let you attain the BETTER version of yourself.... because sadly, alone you can NEVER achieve that.

Where can we find this good woman? Because this kind of woman can't be found in Africa.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Where can we find this good woman? Because this kind of woman can't be found in Africa.
lol
Re: My Advise To Guys by Jeferious: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sadly i have no sister.

and how is that in anyway related to having a mate/partner in life?!

again, where did i write that a woman is needed to achieve your dreams?!? don t misquote me pls...i said having a "GOOD" woman by your side makes life BETTER/HAPPIER. actually, the important question to ask her, would be: why would you think that a good woman would be WRONG for your life?!
I've not even told you that I don't want a mate. Of course I do. But it is not a need for me. My life is happy already. The lady is just a bonus.

But I know you'd still quote me out of context because you are looking for a suitor for who knows. I won't be surprised if you are a pastor in Shiloh trying to match-make the guys here with the spinsters in your congregation.

Abeg let's agree to disagree. If woman na your problem, no be another person palaver. My problem must not be the same as yours.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Uglymugg: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NOOOOO, i am saying that anyone can be happy by themselves, but any smart man knows that you will be HAPPIER with a good woman by your side.

here is a clue: a good woman will A) be here to comfort you when you are down B) bring you up when you are down C) be there FOR/WITH you to share your burden and alleviate your sorrow D) put a smile on your face when you have nothing to smile about E) bring warmth in your heart when you are dead cold... now remember, you dont have to be married to this woman, but you sure should have one of this type of womanby your side in life, because guess what? thats the only one that would be able to let you attain the BETTER version of yourself.... because sadly, alone you can NEVER achieve that.
This isn't America bro. C'mon!
Re: My Advise To Guys by KingTugreat: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Boys at work. Stop giving bad advice. When we professional teach this, we teach men how not to be used by women and not using and dumping women.

If you use and dump women, you'll face the consequences tomorrow.

Bye.
Which consequences,mehn i didnt believe this was coming from you;all the girls that used and dumped men,ate their money,rendered their lives useless and left them high and dry which consequences have they faced?i know many today that have finally picked rich magas and settled down with finally after causing so many havocs on mens lives.You just made me doubt your proffessionalism and what you teach niggers,i was taking your stuff seriously at some point,but you have given me a real reason to doubt it.Mr Nice guy trying to be the lord and saviour for female folks.We have seen you.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy

Mrbolt565 I dey feel you Blooder

#TeamMenDatMatters

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamFreedom:
cheesy

Mrbolt565 I dey feel you Blooder

#TeamMenDatMatters
cheesy
Re: My Advise To Guys by youcanmakeit: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Stop being needy! Its is a huge turn off! Don't just jump into relationship like that because u see all ur peers doing it. It is stupid! I hear guys saying all sort off rubbish like "she dumped me" or "she used me after spending so much money". Why the fvuck not? When she saw how stupid you are. It's common sense. See ehn, Ive never been in a relationship! I will will never cus i don open eye see! All these girl are fvucking leeches! Fvucking parasites waiting to suck on its prey(men)!. Anyways, If you want to be in a relationship with any girl, Never! I repeat, Never! Should you put in more effort than she is! Its a 50/50 thing. She puts in her 50, u put yours. U just see one fine girl today, u start chasing her like a fool, buying her all sorts of things, worshipping her. Now tell me. How tf would'nt see use you? When she's seen ur stupidity! Mahn u guys really need to wise tf up. Its not by force to be in relationship. It does'nt pay for shiit. Single life is too sweet. Let me tell you. They are also these set of foolish guys that just want to be in relationship because u want to impress others? See ehn, nobody gives a fvuck about you and ur relationship with a girl. Never do things like this to impress others naw! Grown up men, i no suppose dey tell you things like this naw. U supposed don reason all these things na. Hmmmmm..

Im out!!
My Man, You're making sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by damtan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mumin247:
Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice!
It's simple. Just know that you don't make sense around them.
Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
This isn't America bro. C'mon!

this has nothing to do with WHERE you are, but instead all to do with WHO you are.

Jeferious:
I've not even told you that I don't want a mate. Of course I do. But it is not a need for me. My life is happy already. The lady is just a bonus.

finally we are getting somewhere.... btw ANY mate (whether wife, gf, fuckbuddy or just the babe who comes around) so long as she is GOOD, thats all that matters to better your life.

But I know you'd still quote me out of context because you are looking for a suitor for who knows. I won't be surprised if you are a pastor in Shiloh trying to match-make the guys here with the spinsters in your congregation.

[img]https://media1./images/b005c9761f1043d3855699c83d86befe/tenor.gif[/img]

Abeg let's agree to disagree. If woman na your problem, no be another person palaver. My problem must not be the same as yours.

as i say...we all need women in our lives, whether you like it or not....so if you rather settle with a useless one, instead of seeking the unique gem out there, so be it.

milemimi93:

again, just because the majority in Africa are liabilities, does NOT mean there are no good women in Africa.... but you have to understand that these GOOD women are highly prized/praised, and you better bring your A game when you finally meet her (if she was at every street corner of Africa, she wouldnt be special anyway)

Rubbiish:

We have people living happily without the above list
It's quite strange to say every man needs a woman to be happy
I m a man & i have been living all my life without a woman...& i m happy sir

pls brotha, how can you get sex without a good woman by your side?! are you gonna pay for sex, like most of these deluded men in 9ja?! or will you marry some donkey that will emotionally blackmail you afterwards?!

YES, every man needs a good mate in their lives, and anyone who says they dont, obviously have been hanging too long around them liabilities out there we all are trying to avoid.

btw...at the above in bold.... do you know that a man who eats bread and water everyday, will believe that its the best meal in the world UNTIL HE TASTES CHICKEN?! many men out there happily settle for less out of peace of mind OR settle with these broken women out of desperation. if you are laying next to a woman who doesnt bring the best out of you, then you have no business being with that demon. this is not emotional charity!
Re: My Advise To Guys by Quinniscent(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Great Fact!...Ive Actually Known This For A Long Time
Re: My Advise To Guys by iLegendd(m): 5:18am On Jul 05, 2018
KingTugreat:

Which consequences,mehn i didnt believe this was coming from you;all the girls that used and dumped men,ate their money,rendered their lives useless and left them high and dry which consequences have they faced?i know many today that have finally picked rich magas and settled down with finally after causing so many havocs on mens lives.You just made me doubt your proffessionalism and what you teach niggers,i was taking your stuff seriously at some point,but you have given me a real reason to doubt it.Mr Nice guy trying to be the lord and saviour for female folks.We have seen you.

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Boy, AAU Graduate Vomits Blood And Dies In Benin Edo State. / Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! / I Just Discovered My Best Friend Is A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.