Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30900 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

I hope you know that this rubbish you typed can pass as sexual harassment

Shatap miss Lawyer
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by HolyTitus(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
With your personal text, i could really deduce that you're truly in love with your guy. The but is If truly your guy do truly loves you as you claim. You also said he doesn't has any weakness; why not make YOURSELF his weakness..... Ask me how..... Whenever he gets angry like that again, DON'T ever try to pacify him or calm him - break down and start weeping profusely on your own like some sort of acting (his reaction would shock you yourself; he would suddenly calm himself down then sits beside to know what is wrong, to calm his Angel; No matter how he pesters you; don't tell him, walk away from his side - do him some kinda FIPA like what ladies do to guys on the first meeting.... Let him get angry as much as he wants and you can cry as much as you want; it's a win-win game; but lets see who gets the higher points here. With the way you described his anger. After you've derived enough satisfaction; use the opportunity to engage him in a lengthy heart to heart talk about his anger; if he didn't show some soberness after the talk; then you didn't try enough - His anger is as a result of some blood-rush into his brain caused by mental stress; Mental stress causes carotid artery dilation and thereby increases brain blood flow (six things is always involved in this kinda scenario - it's either the person is super-excited, he/ she had laughed too much, he/ she is aroused, he/ she is angry, fear, and finally quick reflex reaction.............. To the anger, the more he/ she gets pacified or tried to be calmed, the more the blood that pumps into the brain - and the angrier he/ she becomes. You could reach me on FB via Oyewumi Segun Titus or via my Gmail via drealoluwasegunota@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by newdawn2017(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I've tried countless times to speak to him about it but he only gets angry and only on few occasions he hit me.
Ah! he has started hitting u already. Hmmm! I fear d worse u especially. leave đ relationship @ once. & begin a healing process. establish a no contact policy with ur abuser by changing ur sim & moving out of d place u leave. or just travel 4 months. change ur sim card.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Optionally(f): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Daeylar:

OP's question
"How can I control my boyfriends temper"

Answer
"It's not your job to control your boyfriend's temper, your boyfriend is a grown man and should know to control his temper, if he cannot or will not, move on and find someone else. Forget that you " love" him,
You'll heal and find someone else you can love and who will love you back. He is not the last man on earth, don't worry, you'll heal, you'll be fine."

You even added that he hits you, Domestic violence, you should have ran the first time he tried it. You can still run now. Run!!!!!!
Its not as if he doesn't love me,its just that sometimes he can't control himself atall.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by dyze(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

Oh boy!!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Respect55(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

What does she have in mind wen she sampled dem like that??
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Respect55(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
I hope you know that you are addressed the way you are dressed smiley
Thank u very much
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Optionally(f): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
srclark:
if you are co habiting with him give him space go back home if you are really dependent on him double your hustle when he his ready to be a man he will learn to be calm by force by fire .Life is not replaceable take necessary steps even if it will hurt someone na who don die him own don finish
Yes i am living with him.
I have a small job but my salary is not much and am planning to meet his sister so she can talk to him.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Neimar: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
stephnie44:
babe run for ur life. I married one ND I'm still regretting it. U can't change him. Either u live with it or u leave him

lies..... grin
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Neimar: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
bad temper doesn't mean he is going to beat you nd even if he does na 1ce in a while
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Control him? when you can leave him. I don't date people with temper issues.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by kunle75(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

He is bipolar

He may need to see a therapist

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Maxi112: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
You just have to learn how to deal with his flaws since he doesn't lay hands on you.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by SexTin(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...lose...
Baba nla, Okay correct this "You are to arrive at 4pm latest"
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by SexTin(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Marry him at your own peril as it'll only get worse. Do you wanna walk on eggshells for the rest of your life?
You can't change people. Change comes from within.

Does he even realize he has anger issues?
It's Singular ... Anger issue...
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by zeus9634: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Well try having a talk with him about it and if he’s willing to change from that, be even more patient with him cause change doesn’t happen overnight..
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by laborious(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
HolyTitus:
With your personal text, i could really deduce that you're truly in love with your guy. The but is If truly your guy do truly loves you as you claim. You also said he doesn't has any weakness; why not make YOURSELF his weakness..... Ask me how..... Whenever he gets angry like that again, DON'T ever try to pacify him or calm him - break down and start weeping profusely on your own like some sort of acting (his reaction would shock you yourself; he would suddenly calm himself down then sits beside to know what is wrong, to calm his Angel; No matter how he pesters you; don't tell him, walk away from his side - do him some kinda FIPA like what ladies do to guys on the first meeting.... Let him get angry as much as he wants and you can cry as much as you want; it's a win-win game; but lets see who gets the higher points here. With the way you described his anger. After you've derived enough satisfaction; use the opportunity to engage him in a lengthy heart to heart talk about his anger; if he didn't show some soberness after the talk; then you didn't try enough - His anger is as a result of some blood-rush into his brain caused by mental stress; Mental stress causes carotid artery dilation and thereby increases brain blood flow (six things is always involved in this kinda scenario - it's either the person is super-excited, he/ she had laughed too much, he/ she is aroused, he/ she is angry, fear, and finally quick reflex reaction.............. To the anger, the more he/ she gets pacified or tried to be calmed, the more the blood that pumps into the brain - and the angrier he/ she becomes. You could reach me on FB via Oyewumi Segun Titus or via my Gmail via drealoluwasegunota@gmail.com
you think pretending can solve her issue? What a advice
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
kullozone:

Don't try to flirt with him, you might end up being mute if you guys start dating....

Even your moans would be correctedsmiley
My Ribs! cheesy cheesy

GrammarNazi1 how true is this? cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Premiumwriter: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
emwyy:

Bring those your fresh boobs to me
Wetin you want do with her boobs U b Lez
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Millenniumlady(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I've tried countless times to speak to him about it but he only gets angry and only on few occasions he hit me.
Get out from the relationship before he kills you
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by SoapQueen(f): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
ssfWeShss:
For a second I thought it was my GF that posted this because she's also temmy and she always complained about my anger issue but the only difference is that she does not look like you and I dont get angry when she talks to me about it. We actually get to talk and I tell her why it is I always get mad. Funny thing is even when I try to change she does it again and I get mad. You see my Gf had a nasty past which I got affected by and somewhat resulted in trust issues with her and that is coupled with the fact that she is a chronic liar. She lies so much that the only way she’ll ever tell the truth is if I have hard facts. So everytime I feel she is lying or is hiding something from me, I get very angry because the past comes to mind again. All she needed to do was stop lying to me and the anger issue will slowly fade away. Your case might be different but check yourself first and if you find no fault in whatever you doing, leaving the relationship is justified but if you do find fault.. please fix yourself before you drive him crazy

Is your name; Tobi?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iluvpomo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
dp gone
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin
You again? Please don't give me a tag here tongue . Heaven knows I'm a gentle soul cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
iLegendd:

Typing...

I'm not replying to give you a solution, but I'm replying for men to use this opportunity to learn how to make a relationship last. The screenshots below is from a book.

Men, read it and learn something from it. Optionally, your boyfriend may be using this technique. Look at how glued you are and how you are now looking for a solution.

This is to say: drama make women stick around. If he was a nice guy without temper, you would've dumped him by now, but look at how you're looking for a solution for a bad guy. Women are really easy to handle, but most men refused to read how it works. They love what they can't control.

The Art of Subtle Manipulation... Bravo!!! Not every gal will fall for sm of dat crap.

@op i will advise u to use ur head and think. Temper or not u don't hit a woman. Let him use his temper on cows and herdsmen causing nuisance ok.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
My Ribs! cheesy cheesy

GrammarNazi1 how true is this? cheesy
He is, perhaps, right as I'd make sure the moans get better through finesse.

wink.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Run away from emotional abuse. It's toxic.
Be it love, or money... Nothing would make me stay with a grown adult that can't get a hold of his emotions.
But that's just me.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
See as this one is trying to dig her grave.

No matter how angry a guy is, a guy who REALLY loves you may cheat on you but he will never raise his hand on you.

Even if I am dating an eighteen or even seventeen year old teenager.
I can never raise my hands on her.

A guy who loves you to the bone will never hit you.

Like I always tell my female friends, once a guy hit you.
Quit the relationship, it is never an isolated occurrence.
It can only get worse.

Don't forget to keep us updated when the real beating starts.
We need to keep our domestic violence stats up to date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I guess you're in love with him 'cause you love how he treats you. How do you deal with a man that shows clear signs he doesn't love you, and you won't leave? This love will clear from your eyes if he even marries you to continue his emotional and physical abuse. How broke is he sef? 'cause he seems like one things aren't going well for.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
He is, perhaps, right as I'd make sure the moans get better through finesse.
wink.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Now that would be one mistake I will make over and over again. wink cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
Control him? when you can leave him. I don't date people with temper issues.
Shut up! Who cares about what you'd do? Must everything be about you?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
oshe11:

PUSSSY
Do think his " D " is why she's hooked? cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Gbrika(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
And you are still there? It will be worse after marriage. Most men love for woman diminishes with marriage. Then, his anger will be more. Moreover, you will be together 24/7. Things that now annoy him will then have frequent occurrences. Run away! He is your enemy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.