Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30887 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2018
emwyy:

Bring those your fresh boobs to me

Are you homosexua undecided
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by galantjoe(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2018
My simple advice is run for your life. Let me explain if at this stage of courtship he is aggressive and easily annoyed I wonder what he will become when two of you get married. Na stabbing.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobleking2000(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
ibkayee:

No justification for physical violence unless it's in self defence, not everyone can be helped or wants help and he's not likely to stop so leave him asap

But is there any justification for verbal assault?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You do that by breaking up with him and moving on.

It's not your job to treat his medical condition.

Trying to fix stwepid cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Saintmary(f): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
victorian:
Op you can't change him. Only series of failed relationships and eventually failed marriages that can make him sober and calm. He's in for a bumpy sad life later on.
And later you will get tired and frustrated then either eventually dump his assz or God forbid, you may either leave him the simple way or the hard painful way called death.

A man who gets angry at every opportunity ends up beating his woman firstly with slaps and ends with severe blows. So don't worry, u will make a final decision on your own later. Have dated such before, I simply fled at the sight of his angry outburst everytime. He's still single at 49, with two divorce cases on his neck. Now he's cooling off alone .
Nigerian women are learning to walk away

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Saintmary(f): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

I've tried countless times to speak to him about it but he only gets angry and only on few occasions he hit me.
A man has not paid your bride price, and he's already hitting you. Borrow wings and fly darling. Many married women have met their early graves because they want to answer Mrs. If you don't value yourself, no one else will.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Saintmary(f): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2018
RedDistrict:
never ends well babe, trust me on this.

hot tempered and abusive guys only get worse and 2 years is already a long time for him to have actively tried to calm down for you at least

i attended my guy's sisters wedding to a younger temperamental guy.
The marriage crashed after a year cos the crazy guy was beating the wife who was pregnant already. She would run into the bedroom and close the door and the hubby woukd be hitting the door ( i saw pictures). she had scars on her body also.
My guy and his other brothers went to the house to beat the crazy guy and carried their sister away.
She has a baby boy now and is taking care of her son herself

Run now or manage for now and run after you get married, you'll still run eventually grin
This is the stark truth.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Saintmary(f): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

I've tried countless times to speak to him about it but he only gets angry and only on few occasions he hit me.
You want to control your boyfriend's temper, are you a trained psychologist or a psychiatrist? You'll find another person, walk away.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by izzou(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You again? Please don't give me a tag here tongue . Heaven knows I'm a gentle soul cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Unless the word "gentle" has a new meaning lipsrsealed

Always put on this tag. It will make more monikers avoid you, and it will reduce the number of deactivations and alternates we have monthly

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by gonkin(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

Thats a kind of man that would get upset whenever u bring up an idea he doesn't like.
One thing he needs to experience something he would remember so whenever he wants to flair up he would remember.
Maybe its hunger of his brain isnt getting enough juice. The white matter linking his neurons a less its why his head is always overheating thus having a hot temper.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Daeylar:

OP's question
"How can I control my boyfriends temper"

Answer
"It's not your job to control your boyfriend's temper, your boyfriend is a grown man and should know to control his temper, if he cannot or will not, move on and find someone else. Forget that you " love" him,
You'll heal and find someone else you can love and who will love you back. He is not the last man on earth, don't worry, you'll heal, you'll be fine."

You even added that he hits you, Domestic violence, you should have ran the first time he tried it. You can still run now. Run!!!!!!
Best advice!

She won't hear...her minds seems made up...I hope she does not learn bitterly.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by janejive(f): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2018
Runaway love, runaway love, runaway love.... In Mary J Blige's voice.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by techgeek12(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2018
my prayer point for u today is that ur boyfriend no dey NL dey read dis poo or else, you go end for museum and not hospital, ur case reminds me of my ex gf, her temper is from mars

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by satowind(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2018
victorian:
Op you can't change him. Only series of failed relationships and eventually failed marriages that can make him sober and calm. He's in for a bumpy sad life later on.
And later you will get tired and frustrated then either eventually dump his assz or God forbid, you may either leave him the simple way or the hard painful way called death.

A man who gets angry at every opportunity ends up beating his woman firstly with slaps and ends with severe blows. So don't worry, u will make a final decision on your own later. Have dated such before, I simply fled at the sight of his angry outburst everytime. He's still single at 49, with two divorce cases on his neck. Now he's cooling off alone .
you are still
Stocking him hmmm
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by phemmyfour: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.
you ll soon hate him by the time the beating becomes unbearable. There is thin line between love and hate.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Emmy3(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

He is annoyed with you because you have nothing to offer him..

First of all control your demanding nature..
Stop being a leech, offer him something other than sex and his temper will calm...
....Best solution @milemimi93
I'm was in a similar relationship that I was always angered by the babe, but when she started offering others things, I became calm.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by SexTin(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Anger issues.
Thanks lass.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Luvlibee: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

Quit the relationship or prepare for domestic violence and death after you are married
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Hazzyjones(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Nice quote, going through a lot of shit right now with my gf but this really inspires me
MariaLavina:
Sometimes we get attracted and attached to what hurts us because we think those things /people are the best we can ever get. We get scared to lose them. But No! Whatever hurts, or takes away value from you are never the best. Break free and open your heart for better things come to you.

If he truly loves you, he will never want to hurt you. smiley

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by oshe11: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do think his " D " is why she's hooked? cheesy
Ofcos na.....

Even you sef no wetin dey sup
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ACE1010: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
Obviously you are getting good dicking that's why you feel so confused

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Dreydoe(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Dreydoe(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Dreydoe:
i pity u...... until u end up dead or ur body broken into pieces b4 u know u av enter one chance... odeeeee

instead of you to work on urself and goals, u dey carry boyfriend 4 head up and down... u are a fool and a weak minded girl with no plan 4 her dumb self...

i" am a dude... dey are thousands of guys out dere better dan ur bf dt wil treat u right....ur bf have issues he has to work on, if he does drugs,,,he should stop

I don't even support Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships, u yall just use dt hs an excuse to be nasty, dirty and commit sins... which will later Bleep u up emotionally..

if u are a christian or a Muslim and u do boyfrnd/ girlfnrd relationship, doing all d whole nasty & banging ish, and u think its a normal thing... u need to serius evaluate ur faith or religion.. we humans think we are smarter dan our creator!

am not holier dan thou because i av done all ds things beforeee.. but my eyes are wide open now
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by victorian(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2018
satowind:
you are still
Stocking him hmmm

It's not stocking, it's called stalking.

Am not stalking him, I simply got recent infos on how his life has turned out by his cousin, whom I bumped into at the mall. And she told me everything. What a pity.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by laborious(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=HolyTitus post=69151280] only if the lady in question is happy with her guy's condition; it's termed pretense... But from her narration; even an insane mind can tell she's not happy - if it's about solving the issue halting the happiness of the lovebirds, then it's no pretence anymore; it is called a pre-emptive bid.[/quote thank you oga titus!]
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Mhizrohzz(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

he hit u
babe re u sure u wanna do Dis?
it's hard, but I'll advise u to think abt Dis Wel, few occasions may increase to frequently so b careful
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Obierika(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.

Are you sure it's him you love or his money?

You deserve better...
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by temmylorlah(f): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.
I am sure you won't listen to anyone who advices you to leave him. I Checked your signature and saw 'Your rage doesn't matter, I'll always love you Temmy' Like seriously!� So pathetic!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by godofuck231: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
tell tale signs of an abusive partner, hits and transfers his anger when met with difficult situations or conditions instead of focusing on the solution, he's immature and will do worse when he's broke, get out while you can in other words "TOGA"
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by vicben27(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
Bebie soo you are washing our dirty laundry in public you go come house come meet me today
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Bamz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
Yes i am living with him.
I have a small job but my salary is not much and am planning to meet his sister so she can talk to him.

I have a clear understanding of the situation now.

Let me tell you what you may already know. People have personas, and while a smoker can curb his/her habit, a stingy person for example may not find it easy at all to change, unless the individual experiences an 'amazing' turnaround.

You're still with him obviously not because you purely love him. You're sort of at his mercy cohabiting with him. I may be wrong. PS. My own definition of love is, someone loving me regardless of my material possession, but that's not the point here.

Can he change?
Yes, it will require that 'amazing' turnaround which only he can facilitate. It will be be difficult as it's his core character to be that way, but it's possible as long he's willing to change.

When making your decision, forget the interim or whatever you're going through at the moment, think 10 years ahead. Is this the kind of person you want to put up with?

I don't know what your idea of a relationship is, because if you had one, you won't be putting up this post. So get a piece of paper, and write down what a relationship means to you. After that task, I'm sure you Will have all your answers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.