Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30841 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by vickydevoka(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
That ur boyfriend must be a Fine boy or a rich guy
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Yuneehk(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:
This is domestic violence in its baby stage. Try to talk to him and see if anything positive will come out of it. BTW why are you attracted to an aggressive man. Is it the money? I personally can't deal o
An aggressive man? His temper might push him to lay his hands on her someday, that's if he hasn't started already. Love kor undecided Madam Op, use your head, leave your heart outta this, and take a walk!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by danny6ix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.
kwantinue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rip in advance

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by BOOMnaija(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wen he was nacking ur hole in private, u were enjoying alone.

Now that e don change am for u, u wanna publicise ur predicament.

Sorry aunty, it won't work

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nsidibe140(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.
give it to him morning afternoon and night, honestly he will change overnight
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Ironi: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Run lady run..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by oshe11: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
In this case, You can't do anything about his temper. Are you ready to be stuck with such being? Is being aggression recipient all you ever think you deserve to be? Please woman think with your brain and not your heart. smiley

PUSSSY

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

Tell him you guys need a break, He should go work on his temper, if he couldn't fix it after a while , it will be better for you to suffer a heart break now than to get a broken neck or a bashed head laterr after marriage. Listen or not, choice is yours

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
TO CONTROL, LOOK FOR ACID AND POUR IT ON HIM

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by peterkelechi30(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

Ur point? smiley
You look so hot ...your smile just turned me on
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ussy09(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
donstan18:
I wonder how he beats you that you are even scared to tell us the truth.
hahaha u get mouth aswear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Ijelababy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
My dear na u go advice ur self oo
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Daeylar(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

OP's question
"How can I control my boyfriends temper"

Answer
"It's not your job to control your boyfriend's temper, your boyfriend is a grown man and should know to control his temper, if he cannot or will not, move on and find someone else. Forget that you " love" him,
You'll heal and find someone else you can love and who will love you back. He is not the last man on earth, don't worry, you'll heal, you'll be fine."

You even added that he hits you, Domestic violence, you should have ran the first time he tried it. You can still run now. Run!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Kingdolo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
TO CONTROL, LOOK FOR ACID AND POUR IT ON HIM

I told you once and I will say it again: go back to the mental institution you ran away from.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Tomoyayi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sha be careful, the anger might lead to violence o.
Let your love open eyes abeg
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by PennywysCares(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

I hope you know that this rubbish you typed can pass as sexual harassment
taaaaaa hide ur face dere,
Do u know what is sexual harassment?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by srclark: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.
if you are co habiting with him give him space go back home if you are really dependent on him double your hustle when he his ready to be a man he will learn to be calm by force by fire .Life is not replaceable take necessary steps even if it will hurt someone na who don die him own don finish
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by izzou(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
Darling,your attempt at savagery falls more into a comic relief than an attempt cheesy. Go sit your hyperventilating ass somewhere and allow brilliant minds help the Original Poster out of her dilemma. undecided

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by guywitzerogal(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
Go figure! It's no rocket science. smiley
kuku tell her Dat her gown was short and rapist can find it attractive.... Simple
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

//

Keep managing him until you get killed.

You are obviously asking for it. Some people deserve to be left alone.

//

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Aunty you better back out of this relationship if you value your face or body. it's very obvious you're being emotionally abused and nothing can justify his erratic behaviour.

If you love him that much as you claim to be then you better be prepared to let go of him. These are already warning signs before things get physical. You deserve better than this. Don't be a sacrificial lamb awaiting onslaughter.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by stephnie44(f): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
babe run for ur life. I married one ND I'm still regretting it. U can't change him. Either u live with it or u leave him

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

At least you ain't married

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by 360command: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
first it was sexual transmitted infection, now it is temper problem.. All traces down to this same bf.. He seem to b bad luck... Why don't you separate before it gets out oof hand

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Pebcak: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

You can't, but what you can do is check yourself, evaluate if the emotional stress the ur BFs temper will put on you is worth it and mind you if it ends in marriage then we are talking about dealing with this for a long time
If this involves physical abuse then I will say walk out of it its not worth it.

You can be in denial now and look the other side but you ll be the one to live thru it dating for 2 years and loosing will definitely not be as bad as riding along and having to leave him later along the line

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by thanki410(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
You knw that terry g's song - you can only run run run , follow that part of the song....
Your beating day is near

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

Typing...

I'm not replying to give you a solution, but I'm replying for men to use this opportunity to learn how to make a relationship last. The screenshots below is from a book.

Men, read it and learn something from it. Optionally, your boyfriend may be using this technique. Look at how glued you are and how you are now looking for a solution.

This is to say: drama make women stick around. If he was a nice guy without temper, you would've dumped him by now, but look at how you're looking for a solution for a bad guy. Women are really easy to handle, but most men refused to read how it works. They love what they can't control.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by gr8child(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is such a strange discussion; the solution is obvious. When a guy cannot control how he displays his temper towards his girlfriend or wife it will always lead to abuse. Just leave and do not marry him my sister. Heartbreak in the short term is better than living in fear and back eyes for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by beautyerhu86(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
He'll kill you soon.
Optionally:

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by doctore212(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Prepare a sompious meal mixed with hypo and car battery fluid, serve it to him and thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.