Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30886 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by KingTugreat: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Channel his anger to your pussy.And be forever grateful to me.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Imustreturn(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
A guy that just move in here in my street. Just this nyt at the shop where dey came to buy something I saw the gals neck with burn. The shop owner was now tell me that because she picked a call the guy used hot EBA he was eating to drop on her neck..

I was just weak.. Fine gal like this oo.

They will see all this signs and still carry on ehh..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Cryxtal(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is not wise to see fire and deliberately put your hand inside. So many women regretting in marriage today are wishing they saw such signs or attitudes before they married their husbands. You have been fortunate to see this from the beginning, be wise.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by sorextee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wait first, how old are you? You could see the writings on d wall and someone up there is giving u a sincere advice and u still talking. Bout love. WHAT IS BEHIND 6 is beyond 7.
U deserve more than a minute silence. Abi u wan talk say u no know say na like dis domestic violence Dey start.

Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by emanobis(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
One thing you must try hard to avoid is Arguing with a Temperamental Individual. Never go into arguement with him.
2ndly, try as much as u cn to pet him most of the times bt is his temper is getting out of hand, remain quiet and moody, with such mood, he'll like to knw why u r so quiet and moody, if possible, try shedding some tears, men who are temperamental easily calm down whenever they see their gal crying.with dt, beg him to stop if he loves you
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.
u really do love him. I saw it on ur personal text. So much vibe from ur end...Here's the solution; Change ur approach of how u tell him he gets angry easily .
Fr. E.g when he's really annoyed tell him, the more u try to understand him the faster he keeps running. Cuddle him and ask him to teach u how to love him because obviously you really do not know what to do anymore. U hv to mean every word. On ur own part u have to take it as a personal assignment to study all his mood triggers. It's what will make u stand out. To an everlasting relationship devoid of emotional and physical abuse. Cheers �
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by srclark: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
Yes i am living with him.
I have a small job but my salary is not much and am planning to meet his sister so she can talk to him.
do the needful
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by soloafe: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Run for your life..... It doesn't get better unless he encounter Jesus.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Phlegman: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
I really do not know why Nigerians keep asking for answer to a question they have answer to already.
Stop fooling yourself dear, you already know what you should do.
Nobody can advise you here, even if everybody gives you the same advise, you know what you want to do.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Raskasal(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Greizman:
Bite his dik while giving him bj...
He will respect u forever

Lol U bad gann ooo
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.

LMAO..

He doesn't know he is temperamental- this is what your fish brain is making you believe.

Your mad bf don show you all the signs but you are waiting on Jesus to come down from heaven, knock on your door and show you more signs. Keep waiting.

Pls have your close friends or family member join nairaland so when your bf finally beat you to death, we will know and symphatize with them.

Wetin concern us.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by HolyTitus(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
laborious:
you think pretending can solve her issue? What a advice
only if the lady in question is happy with her guy's condition; it's termed pretense... But from her narration; even an insane mind can tell she's not happy - if it's about solving the issue halting the happiness of the lovebirds, then it's no pretence anymore; it is called a pre-emptive bid.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Yankee101: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2018
YOU can't. HE can.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by malel1: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

Send him this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxFwAASbl40
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by malel1: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

This is how to control it. tell that guy to sit up else he will be sad he didnt control his anger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlwSByGOWY
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ssfWeShss: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

Is your name; Tobi?

lol.. i'm curious as to why your asking.. you know any Tobi with similar issues?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Benita27:
Shut up! Who cares about what you'd do? Must everything be about you?
How would you have known that everything is always about me if you ain't stalking me and trying effortlessly to be noticed? Are you really this attention-starved in reality that you come to nairaland for the sole purpose of seeking relevance?

Well, I guess I'm a self-centered, egocentric lady, but then what can I make of you? you are only trying so hard to be a bottleneck by giving me unwarranted mentions in this forum but you rarely catch my attention to say the least, do me a favour and swerve, you are not worth my time. I have nothing in connexion with you.

I won't be replying your mentions from now onwards no matter how hard you try to be noticed, now bugger off!!!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by front4line: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.

That is because you are not smart about how to discuss the issue with him. Some woman are foolish to the extent of telling someone hyperventilating at that moment how terrible is temper is, I hope that is not what you call talk.

I assume there is not perfect relationship, ordinarily I will advice to disengage from such affair but if you like to help him the right time to discuss this with him is when you are both having great moments together. You simply go mute and let him ask what the problems is.

After you do this about three time without any positive change na to flee remain cos if not beating blue black style sure for you gan in no distant future.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by davillian(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Very simple
RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE .
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by davillian(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You can not control what Your boyfriend couldn't control. All you can do have a long conversation about it with him, and help him manage his weakness. But this can only be a success if he is willing to change. smiley
He would still beat her during this process. grin
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
You can't. Don't bother trying cause he won't change. Except you can put up with him hitting you for the rest of your life, Run!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Isabitalk(m): 3:27am On Jul 07, 2018
How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution

SOLUTION
I know, dealing with a short-tempered partner is very difficult. However, one golden rule that we can all follow is SHUT UP. Yes, we need to shut up during such situation because if we start talking, then things are only going to get worse. If you won’t talk back, who are they going to argue with? Themselves? While sometimes it works, there are times we need more than this strategy to survive in intense situations. So next time your hot-tempered boyfriend won’t shut up and won’t even listen to you; can try doing following things- 1. As said before, shut up: .net/ I know usually, girls are known to shout but when men are not innocent either. So just like you expect your man to listen to you while you shout; he also expects you to shut up listen to him as well. Make sure you don’t like as if you are ignoring him; that is going to make thing wo

Read more at: https://www.khorgist.com/2018/07/how-can-i-control-my-boyfriends-temper.html
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Leesah(f): 3:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by motherfucker: 4:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

I've tried countless times to speak to him about it but he only gets angry and only on few occasions he hit me.
you know why I like you women? it is good to see you in a confuse state. This is the kind of things that get you hooked. You will use your own hands to walk into an abusive relationship.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Offpoint: 4:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
Lol, girl looks like you just describe me...
it's just what we can't deal with, we try changing, but it seems impossible. each time I yell and scream at her I always end up feeling helpless and hating myself for it, but I can't just help.

You have no idea how hurt inside he is whenever he yells at you. He felt really bad about it, that's one demon he can't exorcise.

One minute I'm loving her like hell and the other I'm yelling at her at the slightest mistake, sometimes I'm always in the mood not to talk, she tried understanding me, but the more she trys, the more confused she becomes. most times she's afraid approaching me cuz she's doesn't know what mood I'm in.

I'm the only one here who understands your thread cuz I'm just exactly like your boyfriend... but dear don't hate him, help him.
I know sometimes you asked yourself this question "won't this guy turn me to punching bag in the future if I should marry him?

Sometimes you question the future of the relationship, sometimes you wish to quit but you can't cuz the love is just natural and too strong. sometimes after he yell at you you get angry and walk out, but you just can't go a day without thinking about him... you feel helpless.... so is he.

I hope I'm not wrong about...?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:42am On Jul 07, 2018
nanauju:

I hope you know that this rubbish you typed can pass as sexual harassment

I was gonna type that.
But am glad someone did.

It's sezual Harassment!!!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sometimes we get attracted and attached to what hurts us because we think those things /people are the best we can ever get. We get scared to lose them. But No! Whatever hurts, or takes away value from you are never the best. Break free and open your heart for better things come to you.

If he truly loves you, he will never want to hurt you. smiley

I once had a neighbour like dat.

Man's so aggressive with his wife.

At times she will have to run away from home till he calms down.

Funny enough she's a Lawyer but you know, when you love someone, you keep giving your self a thousand reason to be with them even when their flaws is glaring
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:

You do that by breaking up with him and moving on.

It's not your job to treat his medical condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by DonroxyII: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
cheesy grin
I had the perception of her being a bias feminist wannabe never knew attention seeking and low IQ are featured attributes. If I had known these, I wouldn't have quoted her in the first place. smiley
lol, But its OK... una pass that level wink
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by OrireSA(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Optionally:
You can't, only he can do that but if you value yourself you'll leave him there are better guys out there.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2018
SexTin:
It's Singular ... Anger issue...

Anger issues.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.