Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30888 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by frowland(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

My dear, Hot temperament is a sign of weekness and an inferiority complex. Seems he sees you as someone who have nothing to offer reason why even your opinion might be offensive to him. It spells trouble because it can only get worse.
Most hot tempered men are actually loved so much by their birds for reasons best known to them but I can assure you that there are angels out there.
What we call love is just time and chance.
Example you met him because you went to shool A instead of school B, If you had gone to school B or C you would have been with someone else who might treat you as an angel you truely are. Your future is very important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Kingdolo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.
You simply can't tame a wild beast, Run while you''re still alive

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by babra19: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
in life no one is perfect, if he doesn't beat you then this technique is perfect, find out what makes him unhappy and avoid it. whenever he is angry just allow him be don't argue with him. once he is calm he will come finding you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Dajugba: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

Understand marriage don't change people, and him becoming a father won't change his attitude. I presume him to be a grown up baby even if he may not be the last child to his parents, who put up tantrum attitude to every thing that tend to oppose his believe/belief. Such people will always want to act too difficult, but their weakness are the rules they have laid down is what hurt theme most.

Marry him if he will improve from being too arrogant to a well cultured man. Don't let love blind you from seeing what you will regret. I have a relation whose husband is hot tempered. Hot temper is arrogance! And the wife cannot say a word, he make the decision and if the wife tend to contribute, he blank her out. His life is full of try and error, but the wife get to take the full share of whath is stubbornness wont allow him to see. Such men won't change until his late 50th where men tend to see life from a different aspect entirely from young men when they err at their youthful age. But if you assume to think you can change him which is not possible, then go with your decision.

But don't come here to say your husband slap you or threaten you... Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by AxceX(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
If he gets angry without putting is hands on you,no problem..try to talk things over with him.if not,please end the relationship or is rage will consume you n you'll live a miserable life undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by sweetrace(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.

Then run as fast as you can. Contrary to popular opinion 〰 love isn't blind. You don't want to end up a statistic.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by emmanok24(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dump him!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by paulsan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Some men are not that temperemented as such but when they become so attached to the lady with lots of love and a high of expectation. But if the lady in question continue repeatedly breaking the minds such tempered arosed. If i may asked you said if you do either A or B he complaints meaning you know what usually upset him why not stoped doing them and allow peace to rain down between the two of YOU.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by opo501: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don't mind most people advising you stop the relationship, most are kids. So hot tempered people should remain single?
I have a quiet and meek friend but he can beat his woman silly, hot temper does not mean wife beater in the dictionary.
If you opt out and the next man is even worse then you'll move on again?
Since you both love each other stay away from what gets him mad and discuss with him in his best mood.
Also pray for him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by dratine(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
nanauju:

I hope you know that this rubbish you typed can pass as sexual harassment
Shut up your mouth. Nonsense
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by yipata: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol only with ur death.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Fidelmak(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
introduce him to christ...
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by kullozone(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
*Swallows my pride
*Drinks water
* Edits post

Thhh.... nnnnkkkk... Y... uuuuuu! That wasn't easy cheesy

Don't try to flirt with him, you might end up being mute if you guys start dating....

Even your moans would be correctedsmiley

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
The wise ones on this past two pages have given you more than enough advice.. RUN without looking back and domt leave any explanations for your actions. The earlier the better. Ask those who were once in your shoes and living in regrets now. They thought he will change but the sad truth is that he never will change unless he's willing to see a doctor and work on his temper issues. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Net22: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Non of my bizness but I advise you to make a change.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
everything na small small, wen one of Ur teeth or Ur eye commot at least u go begin learn how to stop am small small. everything na small small walahi.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
kullozone:

Don't try to flirt with him, you might end up being mute if you guys start dating....

Even your moans would be correctedsmiley

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Benny93: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
this is were knowedge comes in, wat ever dat cannot be completely be erased can be dealt. ur boyfriend is hot temper, the best thing is to do is to consciously understand him as per his temper level so dat u can deal with it...go and buy some good books on hot Temper especially by men of God. it will give u a clue on how manage his temper Hosea 4:6...N/B every situation on earth has a solution in a book... go for knowledge my dear bcus whatever u dnt understand you cant manage, dnt fight him or quarrel him on his temper jst deal with him with knowledge, it makes u to understand y his hot tempered, wen u understand then you can deal with.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Lexusgs430: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

Before you contemplate marriage, ensure his anger management is under check.......

Take an amateur wrestler to the altar, he becomes a professional wrestler afterwards .....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Ganjafama(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
She is obviously hooked to the guy since he was the one who deflowered her (got this from one of her post). I'll advice her to walk. That guy could kill her one day.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ssfWeShss: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by talk2emma: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Call SARS or Fulani headers for him... Pls don't tell anybody
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by newdawn2017(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.
google intimate partner abuse, how it's start. as all of us dey warn u so , u still dey talk abt love. u will destroy urself while trying 2 help him., ur best bet is walk away immediately while u still can before d cycle of violence begins. U can't not be with a man who is hot & cold, in & out, up & down, & his right when it's wrong. If u ignore dis my advice here 2day & still stay becos if prick or anything.... Hmmm! *takes a very deep breath * I am afraid of d consequence 4 u, unless ur creator hs decided 2 pardon all ur errors against him; u may pay it's ur life or regret it deeply. I am a survivor!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Daeylar(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
kullozone:

Even your moans would be corrected smiley

grin grin grin

Savagery grin
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by WisdomHunter(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

People's can change from their bad altitude if only they really know they have one, but it seems that reverse is the case with your BF and you can't do anything thing if he never know his weakness and want to work on it

So try to let him know this first before he can help him, only if sees it as fault and are willing to change.
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by MightySparrow: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
You may be on journey to your early grave. Why not leave him alone and another man?
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by chukzyfcbb: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
everyone here is acting all holy and shii like their own dads are not hot tempered.

OP my Dad is a hot tempered man! BUT HE NEVER HIT MY MOM FOR ONEDAY.

Now slow down, does he hit you? If yes that's a red flag.
If no, fine read further.

Till date, I dont know how he manages to restrain himself from hitting my mom whenever there was a LIL misunderstanding, Although my mom understands him and never incites his anger with harsh words.

He was very hot tempered till about his late 40's, what changed? His kids

He was always complaining, that we didn't get as close to him as other kids would to their dad mostly especially the sons. so he began to pipe down, things he would get angry at , he would over look it.

What am I saying in essence, Until your boyfriend sees what he is losing as a result of his anger, YOU CANNOT HELP HIM.

In my Dads case, the result of his anger was showing a negative effect in his relationship with his kids as they would drift away from him.

There has to be a lesson in his life that's very strong to always remind him what he lost as a result of his Anger issues. Otherwise nothing you say or do will help.

However if your boyfriend beats you, that's a red flag to move ahead. No matter how boiled my Dad may seem, when it comes to momzy he doesn't raise a finger.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
If you're a man and after reading the 7 Reasons You Should Offend Women, on page 2: https://www.nairaland.com/4601407/how-control-boyfriends-temper/2#69148130 and you need more from the same book, you can contact us for purchase of the whole 200+ page book via here: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mrs-vicky/

Have a nice day.

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by ERCROSS(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Optionally:

I use to be like this just few years ago, but now... Angelina996

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.