Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (10721 Views)

The US Government Just Admitted Aliens Exist. Why Isn't Anyone Talking About It? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Something must kill a man......
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Didcot:
You are dead broke and you had sex?! LOL
Deal with your shi...t!!!!
Reason we said no money no erection grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Didcot: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Reason we said no money no erection grin

You get am! wink
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by quinSonia(f): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
BlueShine:
Guys I'm heart broken right and I'm deep shit.

I met this quiet girl at a supermarket in warri about last 2 months. Pretty and very polite. We became friends, asked her out and she agreed, we have been dating for over 2 months now and we have never had sex because I wanted to give the relationship time since I was not dating her because of sex.

Now the worst has happened. We had sex day before yesterday when she came to my apartment. The worst has happened. After the sex she broke down in tears and told me that she has something to tell me that I have been so good to her that she doesn't want me to suffer like her because I am good person to her.

I said babe what is the matter why are you crying, if I have offended you. Please let me know.

Then she broke the news.

I am. Hiv positive. I was dumb founded and we just had sex??!!! No condom used and you didn't tell me this?? She started apologising!

Now guys it's been 24 hours since this happened and the sorry part is right now I dont even have one naira to get PREP like someone recommended to me. Been rallying around. Said the drug cost 20,000 naira

And I am dead broke now guys and feeling sucidial.

cry I don't know why this had to happen when I don't even have the money to start treating myself

Please naira landers help me. Good hearted naira landers help a brother get this prep. All I need is the drug and the not the money. My location is warri delta state. Please guys save my life.

Anyone that is willing to meet up with me in person to buy the drugs for me should please let me know guys I am begging. I can be paying back the money small small. Please I don't want to die. Help me please cry

oga where 4 warri u based....I no say na one shoprite gal put u 4 this wahala so
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Adabass: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
This one is a scammer jare. He is always asking for help in all his previous posts. Meanwhile, this may be a blessing in disguise to someone reading this, Play safe and trust no one

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please,isolate elsewere before you gain access...you dig?
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Becks16:

U are so rite sir.
Am a living witness too.
One of my aunt discovered that she was HIV positive, and told her boyfriend who was planning to marry her. And he didn't mind but went ahead to marry her. And now she's expecting her fourth child and the father is very OK. And non of the kids have it.

But wait oh, is HIV the only worst disease that can killed in this world?
no, hiv is not the scariest disease. doctors now treat HIV like it is hypertension or diabetes i.e a chronic disease, those that die fron the disease are those who cant afford the already subsidized drugs due to extreme poverty, those who are not regular on them and those who dont see their doctor regularly. i am personally more afraid of ebola or hepatitis B than HIV

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by BlueShine(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
quinSonia:

oga where 4 warri u based....I no say na one shoprite gal put u 4 this wahala so

I'm at jakpa Road
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Greizman: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
BlueShine:

I'm at jakpa Road
Bros. U still dey show face here! Dem say u be scammed u never dubunk am.
How do u expect people to help u when u didn't respond to the allegation.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Greizman: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Op is a confirmed beggar... There is every possibility that his story isn't true. But I'm sure the topic has been helpful to some people. So it's not all that bad. It's a very educative thread.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Becks16(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no, hiv is not the scariest disease. doctors now treat HIV like it is hypertension or diabetes i.e a chronic disease, those that die fron the disease are those who cant afford the already subsidized drugs due to extreme poverty, those who are not regular on them and those who dont see their doctor regularly. i am personally more afraid of ebola or hepatitis B than HIV
Wow!
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by quinSonia(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
BlueShine:

I'm at jakpa Road

u don take the PEP
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Dacronym(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dreamswayne:
Nairalanders dey help people sha...

Pretty sure he is already or on his way to the hospital...

#TensionBAD

Goodluck mate!
Yh this is the only kind of thing they help in even at that this is an exception
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by kwaso2: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
BlueShine:

My brother!! Are you serious? Someone told me is 20k but I have not gone to the hospital. Okay I will go early this morning and give you feed back. Thank you so much. This is a big relieve. God bless cry

But brother just incase they ask for money. You can help me get it where you are and send via transport to me. Just incase. Thank you very much
oK. i assure U. the only hospitals that may ask for money are private. but for all public health centres(Primary, Secondary & tertitary) the support is free. We will await ur feedback. Goodluck!
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2018
MegaStarr:
Abstinence would have precluded this. Shun all forms of immorality...una no go gree. Pray, what's so important about sex before marriage. Anyway, send your acct. # before noon. Peace.
0132178313 gtbank thank u sir cheesy
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by ibori1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
armylord:

hmmmm,dis is wat I av bin waiting for

I will flag ur acct

if u know wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by quinSonia(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
ibori1:

I will flag ur acct

if u know wat I mean

you won paint m GREEN WHITE GREEN grin
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
ibori1:

I will flag ur acct

if u know wat I mean

grin Shey u wan send money, I need too o
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Afamed: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
ibori1:

I will flag ur acct

if u know wat I mean

He's a potential scammer. His account details have given him out: Omoikhude Armstrong Rapha. Nobody should send this dude a penny.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Holuwaferanmi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
pussyeater:
Guy this format don old nah. undecided Abeg look for another format to take beg for money, or just carry stick and plate go one junction for worry and pretend like say you blind, people go give you money jor.

Thank you man I was wondering if this is scam or not

TBH the story looks fake
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by phakinolol(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Which location are you, We get u the drug free
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by MegaStarr(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
armylord:

Too late man. Told you to send it before noon yesterday. I checked out of Nigeria for good by 09:30 pm yesterday.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by els0nm0rali(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Omo. See another format o. Nice one. You'll have to try harder.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by milemimi93(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
BlueShine:
Guys I'm heart broken right and I'm deep shit.

I met this quiet girl at a supermarket in warri about last 2 months. Pretty and very polite. We became friends, asked her out and she agreed, we have been dating for over 2 months now and we have never had sex because I wanted to give the relationship time since I was not dating her because of sex.

Now the worst has happened. We had sex day before yesterday when she came to my apartment. The worst has happened. After the sex she broke down in tears and told me that she has something to tell me that I have been so good to her that she doesn't want me to suffer like her because I am good person to her.

I said babe what is the matter why are you crying, if I have offended you. Please let me know.

Then she broke the news.

I am. Hiv positive. I was dumb founded and we just had sex??!!! No condom used and you didn't tell me this?? She started apologising!

Now guys it's been 24 hours since this happened and the sorry part is right now I dont even have one naira to get PREP like someone recommended to me. Been rallying around. Said the drug cost 20,000 naira

And I am dead broke now guys and feeling sucidial.

cry I don't know why this had to happen when I don't even have the money to start treating myself

Please naira landers help me. Good hearted naira landers help a brother get this prep. All I need is the drug and the not the money. My location is warri delta state. Please guys save my life.

Anyone that is willing to meet up with me in person to buy the drugs for me should please let me know guys I am begging. I can be paying back the money small small. Please I don't want to die. Help me please cry

This is why I tell my Naija niggas including the married ones never to bleep their wivies and girlfriends without protections.

Nigerian women are disease carries.

You mean the girl said she doesn't want you to suffer yet she allowed you bleep her without protection?

Indeed the Devil is a woman.

Op that girl shouldn't go scot free.

Something must be done to her directly or indirectly.

First of all go for test if the result is positive then pm me.

I have a plan for you to carry out on that girl..

For your treatment when it's confirm u are positive, can u cash out moni from Western Union?
pm me.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by milemimi93(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hisduchess:
u had premarital sex abi.worst u were unprotected.kpele ooo. Chai! e dey pain shaa.but what if that girl just used ur head( she no want you again therefore the excuse).to some of the Nairaland boys that think with 3rd legs I have this piece of advice.always remember the ABC of sex
ABC
1. ABSTINENCE
2. Be Faithful
3. condoms.
take note of how I wrote it down(the fonts used). sex is not food.see how op is sooo worried cos of 3mins reckless decisions

why are naija girls all unfaithful?

Is it that they really can't stay with one man or what?

I need answers.. Am confused abt this women..

What do they really want?
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Hisduchess(f): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

why are naija girls all unfaithful?

Is it that they really can't stay with one man or what?

I need answers.. Am confused abt this women..

What do they really want?

how does these questions relate to the quote u mentioned. or is ur hatred for women making u to tag wrongly

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Desdola(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
PEP is free and the earlier the better for you
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
If people weren't so ignorant about HIV, they'd know that you can cure it, if the exposure happened in less than 72 hours. 72 hours is the cut off period to be on the emergency ARVs that gets rid of it. If you wait longer than that, then sorry, you're a dead man walking.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

This is why I tell my Naija niggas including the married ones never to bleep their wivies and girlfriends without protections.

Nigerian women are disease carries.

You mean the girl said she doesn't want you to suffer yet she allowed you bleep her without protection?

Indeed the Devil is a woman.

Op that girl shouldn't go scot free.

Something must be done to her directly or indirectly.

First of all go for test if the result is positive then pm me.

I have a plan for you to carry out on that girl..

For your treatment when it's confirm u are positive, can u cash out moni from Western Union?
pm me.
did you actually believe the op's story, story is looking fishy
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by milemimi93(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
jessca048:
did you actually believe the op's story, story is looking fishy

At the rate naija women cheat, op story might be true.
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Poor peasants everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.