Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (10722 Views)

The US Government Just Admitted Aliens Exist. Why Isn't Anyone Talking About It? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Westaslave2(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tunagee:

U are not as busty as ur name indicates darling, but u are pretty.
she is busty n tight...photos can be deceisive
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Op no come give feedback again.. Can u just imagine that. Its ur type that scare people from helping out. Useless beggar angry

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
she is busty n tight...photos can be deceisive
Badt guys abeg make una dey use condom sha
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by mikkyjagga1(m): 3:22am On Jul 13, 2018
This one has come again, men no dey carry disease Abi?
Be like say na woman kill you for your previous life sha!
milemimi93:

This is why I tell my Naija niggas including the married ones never to bleep their wivies and girlfriends without protections.

Nigerian women are disease carries.

You mean the girl said she doesn't want you to suffer yet she allowed you bleep her without protection?

Indeed the Devil is a woman.

Op that girl shouldn't go scot free.

Something must be done to her directly or indirectly.

First of all go for test if the result is positive then pm me.

I have a plan for you to carry out on that girl..

For your treatment when it's confirm u are positive, can u cash out moni from Western Union?
pm me.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by mimimile93: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
This one has come again, men no dey carry disease Abi?
Be like say na woman kill you for your previous life sha!

Men carry disease but from where do they carry it?

Absolutely from women
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Westaslave2(f): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Badt guys abeg make una dey use condom sha
And do wat? oh dear dairyguyy u av a corrupt mind! av u 4gotten we dnt av sex on nairaland!
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
And do wat? oh dear dairyguyy u av a corrupt mind! av u 4gotten we dnt av sex on nairaland!
Lolzz no vex na..
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by cocolacec(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
BlueShine:
Guys I'm heart broken right and I'm deep shit.

I met this quiet girl at a supermarket in warri about last 2 months. Pretty and very polite. We became friends, asked her out and she agreed, we have been dating for over 2 months now and we have never had sex because I wanted to give the relationship time since I was not dating her because of sex.

Now the worst has happened. We had sex day before yesterday when she came to my apartment. The worst has happened. After the sex she broke down in tears and told me that she has something to tell me that I have been so good to her that she doesn't want me to suffer like her because I am good person to her.

I said babe what is the matter why are you crying, if I have offended you. Please let me know.

Then she broke the news.

I am. Hiv positive. I was dumb founded and we just had sex??!!! No condom used and you didn't tell me this?? She started apologising!

Now guys it's been 24 hours since this happened and the sorry part is right now I dont even have one naira to get PREP like someone recommended to me. Been rallying around. Said the drug cost 20,000 naira

And I am dead broke now guys and feeling sucidial.

cry I don't know why this had to happen when I don't even have the money to start treating myself

Please naira landers help me. Good hearted naira landers help a brother get this prep. All I need is the drug and the not the money. My location is warri delta state. Please guys save my life.

Anyone that is willing to meet up with me in person to buy the drugs for me should please let me know guys I am begging. I can be paying back the money small small. Please I don't want to die. Help me please cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhL36Qo0Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEZxzQOnF0#
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by mikkyjagga1(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2018
And who did women carry it from, women?
Human nature is corrupted bro, both male and female, it's for us to try to be better!
mimimile93:

Men carry disease but from where do they carry it?

Absolutely from women

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Westaslave2(f): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz no vex na..
Y wl i be angry 4 a cowboy,
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Rukkydelta(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Fornication is sweet but the end can be so disastrous grin
Zip up
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
Y wl i be angry 4 a cowboy,
Lolz... Greetings Auger
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by Westaslave2(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolz... Greetings Auger
greetings 2 bustykasa d master planner n u cowbwoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by grandstar(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
BlueShine:

Yeah, when she told me I didn't really feel scared cause I know it was the first time we are having sex but what's making me go crazy right now is I can't even buy the prep drug, so scared right now. I don't know why some people are heartless. I did everything I could to make this girl happy and see what she paid me with back in return. Not like I was stupid not to use condom but I trusted her so much I already saw her like my life. And now my life is coming to ruins in my very eyes, I can't even sleep anymore

HIV isn't that easily contagious. If it was, 25% of African Americans will be carriers. Too much teenage pregnancies and babymamas of all ages. Shows there's lots of unprotected sex going on. Men do not easily contact it
Re: Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex by payman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
BlueShine:
Guys I'm heart broken right and I'm deep shit.

I met this quiet girl at a supermarket in warri about last 2 months. Pretty and very polite. We became friends, asked her out and she agreed, we have been dating for over 2 months now and we have never had sex because I wanted to give the relationship time since I was not dating her because of sex.

Now the worst has happened. We had sex day before yesterday when she came to my apartment. The worst has happened. After the sex she broke down in tears and told me that she has something to tell me that I have been so good to her that she doesn't want me to suffer like her because I am good person to her.

I said babe what is the matter why are you crying, if I have offended you. Please let me know.

Then she broke the news.

I am. Hiv positive. I was dumb founded and we just had sex??!!! No condom used and you didn't tell me this?? She started apologising!

Now guys it's been 24 hours since this happened and the sorry part is right now I dont even have one naira to get PREP like someone recommended to me. Been rallying around. Said the drug cost 20,000 naira

And I am dead broke now guys and feeling sucidial.

cry I don't know why this had to happen when I don't even have the money to start treating myself

Please naira landers help me. Good hearted naira landers help a brother get this prep. All I need is the drug and the not the money. My location is warri delta state. Please guys save my life.

Anyone that is willing to meet up with me in person to buy the drugs for me should please let me know guys I am begging. I can be paying back the money small small. Please I don't want to die. Help me please cry
e get any nairalander wey help u Bleep d girl?if yes,contact dat person for financial help ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.