Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Re-think For The Affected... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Re-think For The Affected... (1663 Views)

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! / The Male Gaze: How To Re-think It & Embrace Being A Woman / See Why Men Allow Their joystick(D|©k) Think For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have been pretty occupied with some things,, taking my mind and time off nairaland for the past few days,, I logged back in yesterday, felt nothing like observing and following topics,, replied mentions and left...

Logged back in earlier today and it was still the same feeling,, logged out and decided to log in tonight, only to be aroused with the same dull and uninteresting feeling....

I kept asking myself,, why isn't this app fun to you anymore?? I came to understand some things I wish to share with y'll,, more like airing my thoughts and pouring out my mind.

What is the meaning of Romance Section?

Why was this section created?

Why is it called a section in an application on social media??

Today, I came to realize that shiit has been going on here for quite a while and it ain't helping matters....We are all here to learn and most importantly CATCH FUN...But, on this section you find pompous fellows,, specifically the females....I'm directing my observed negativity to the females because I am male...

They justify their pomposity and impertinence herein with, "These are small boys with childish mentality.." and when the big boys click your way, you still ignorantly ignore.......With such thoughts how do we learn?

I have witnessed enough senselessness from majority of those self-claimed "BIG GIRLS"[Nicks withheld] on this section and laugh away with it...

You find it more fun when you interact gloriously with the opposite sex, we should all climb down in humility,, see ourselves as one,, open up when need be and retain the glory or expected glory of this section.....

1 Like

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm! I was hoping to read something worthwhile only to read on the lamentation of a guy who female monikers aren't giving attention. grin
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benita27:
Hmmm! I was hoping to read something worthwhile only to read on the lamentations of a guy who female monikers aren't giving attention. grin
Laughs
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Alariiwo: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benita27:
Hmmm! I was hoping to read something worthwhile only to read on the lamentations of a guy who female monikers aren't giving attention. grin

My halle berry that year that didn't give me face..

He's right to an extent tho.

1 Like

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

My halle berry that year that didn't give me face..

He's right to an extent tho.
That I didn't give you face doesn't mean I didn't give some other guy face. I must have had my reasons. grin

How're you?
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Alariiwo: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benita27:
That I didn't give you face doesn't mean I didn't give some other guy face. I must have had my reasons. grin

How're you?

I'm good dear and I'm sure you are too..

And for the face thingy, we win some and lose some.. doesn't mean I won't keep making attempts lol
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
You laughed away with it but came back with a thread about it. Self deception is the worst mental illness to suffer from... You keep believing only what you want. cheesy

Anyway, To your complaint. I think the fault is from Guys on here. All thanks to their insensitive, thoughtless, childish, insulting comments here Ladies have decided to keep their circles smaller. Don't come here to cry wolf. If You are so pained, get a female account and act like one.

"If the desired is unavailable, Create it! " cheesy
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'm good dear and I'm sure you are too..

And for the face thingy, we win some and lose some.. doesn't mean I won't keep making attempts lol
That's Maturity! grin It isn't common among some of the guys on this section. I'm good, BTW. Have a good night rest.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2018
These are small boys with childish mentality.." and when the big boys click your way, you still ignorantly ignore

Any evidence? smiley
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You laughed away with it but came back with a thread about it. Self deception is the worst mental illness to suffer from... You keep believing only what you want. cheesy
Self deception?....Your reasoning here is quite off,, that was a laugh I had a long time ago....I initiated this thread after thinking I just had to drop what I observed.

MariaLavina:

Anyway, To your complaint. I think the fault is from Guys on here. All thanks to their insensitive, thoughtless, childish, insulting comments here Ladies have decided to keep their circles smaller. Don't come here to cry wolf. If You are so pained, get a female account and act like one.

"If the desired is unavailable, Create it! " cheesy
Thank you for your contribution
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Any evidence? smiley
If you ain't among the affected,, then the thread is not for you...There is no need asking me for evidence.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Fkforyou(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Benita27:
Hmmm! I was hoping to read something worthwhile only to read on the lamentation of a guy who female monikers aren't giving attention. grin

That's cold.... grin cheesy
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2018
austyn0:
If you ain't among the affected,, then the thread is not for you...There is no need asking me for evidence.

Then you ain't ready to talk. You didn't mention names, you still won't elucidate on your post. Just defensive and argumentative. What is the difference between you and the culprits? Ahbeeg grin
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
I endorse this thread wholeheartedly, you spoke my mind, there don't even like to reply PMs
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
I endorse this thread wholeheartedly, you spoke my mind, there don't even like to reply PMs

Do they owe you a duty to reply PMs?
I saw one poster telling you how he has fcked 3NL girls and about to fck the 4th. You found it funny. That is how loudmouthed lots of you are. Yet you expect ladies to reply PMs. Naso!
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2018
It makes a lot of sense to interact even offline, I have only met one female nairalander offline, I don't kiss and tell.
wink
pocohantas:

Do they owe you a duty to reply PMs?
I saw one poster telling you how he has fcked 3NL girls and about to fck the 4th. You found it funny. That is how loudmouthed lots of you are. Yet you expect ladies to reply PMs. Naso!

1 Like

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by donstan18: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Until the word "Feminism" Leaves this section.

There won't be peace or romance.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
donstan18:

Does your life revolve around this section/NL?
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by donstan18: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Does your life revolve around this section/NL?
Rephrase and re-ask with reasons.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
donstan18:

Rephrase and re-ask with reasons.

"Until the word "Feminism" Leaves this section.
There won't be peace or romance."

I take it that you are one of the alpha males trying to rid this section of feminism. So, I ask again. Does you life revolve around this section? smiley
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by donstan18: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:

"Until the word "Feminism" Leaves this section.
There won't be peace or romance."

I take it that you are one of the alpha males trying to rid this section of feminism. So, I ask again. Does you life revolve around this section? smiley

Don't call me "Alpha male" again while addressing me, I don't buy it.

To your take; I'm not trying to get rid of any section.

To your question; My life don't revolve around anything in life.

Why concerned about my life revolving on this section because I mentioned "Feminism"? Are you one?

2 Likes

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by samysmoothfresh: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2018
honestly bra, nl or perhaps jurt romance section is now as boring as fucck

and i blame it on

1) the "pompous self acclaimed queen" girls you talked about.

2) the few kiss and tell guys on here

3) the dumb idiots who make everything a gender war................................they are disillusioned and see everything as a case of man vs woman ish

4) stupid half baked so called e-feminist

5) dumb alpha male crew

when ladies dont interact with guys and vice versa on a supposed romance section why call it a romance section then? undecided

those people saying people (the guys) would insult them, lemme ask you a puestion;
"what has and will the insults do to you?"

though not faceless in the entire sense of the word, this is still a faceless forum!!!

[be] [les]
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2018
donstan18:

Don't call me "Alpha male" again while addressing me, I don't buy it.

To your take; I'm not trying to get rid of any section.

To your question; My life don't revolve around anything in life.

Why concerned about my life revolving on this section because I mentioned "Feminism"? Are you one?

Logout and face reality. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Then you ain't ready to talk. You didn't mention names, you still won't elucidate on your post. Just defensive and argumentative. What is the difference between you and the culprits? Ahbeeg grin
On a very serious note dear,, I created this thread just for people to read and excogitate...I'm not obliged to elucidate on anything, and I am too busy for that...Just read and meditate, if you can only do the former, just pass after that please.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
Laughs...If they don't reply PMs,, just smile and pass.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
donstan18:

The reason this section was created is no longer the reason we here...Nobody is against them femininizing their lives,, only if we could at least learn a thing or two is enough happiness..
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
honestly bra, nl or perhaps jurt romance section is now as boring as fucck

and i blame it on

1) the "pompous self acclaimed queen" girls you talked about.

2) the few kiss and tell guys on here

3) the dumb idiots who make everything a gender war................................they are disillusioned and see everything as a case of man vs woman ish

4) stupid half baked so called e-feminist

5) dumb alpha male crew

when ladies dont interact with guys and vice versa on a supposed romance section why call it a romance section then? undecided

those people saying people (the guys) would insult them, lemme ask you a puestion;
"what has and will the insults do to you?"

though not faceless in the entire sense of the word, this is still a faceless forum!!!

[be] [les]
Broh,, the thing weak me.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
austyn0:
On a very serious note dear,, I created this thread just for people to read and excogitate...I'm not obliged to elucidate on anything, and I am too busy for that...Just read and meditate, if you can only do the former, just pass after that please.

Naso grin

Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sweet girls await us offline wink

austyn0:
Laughs...If they don't reply PMs,, just smile and pass.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by IamPlato(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2018

Lamentations Chapter 1v3...

You Cant Be Friends With Every Girl. Accept Rejection And Move On... I Have Female Friends As Well Females Who Made Theirselves my Enemies
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by Prognose: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a thread!

Would you like your sister to interact romantically here?

So one day one of the boykids who has a grudge will reveal private messages, expose her monicker and say rotten things about her just cos the relationship isn't going smoothly again?

Why would they answer PMs when most of the guys sending it act like dogs on heat:

Boy: Hi

Girl: Hi

Boy sends pic of his dick.

Girl: wtf shocked shocked shocked

Boy: do you like it

Girl blocks him

Boy: bitch you're pompous/stuck up/snob
angry

Most guys on this section a act like kids so why would the girls not maintain thier lane?

You know how many ladies have deactivated or changed thier monickers cos they couldn't stand the disgrace of insults from guys that kissed and later told everyone? Why would any sane girl want to be the next victim?

Until the guys learn to act like gentlemen and stop using vulgar language like calling all girls b!tches and hoes, the girls will continue to ignore the guys. Its basic survival instinct.
Re: A Re-think For The Affected... by austyn0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sweet girls await us offline wink

I sensed the reasoning of some girls on this thread through their comments, especially the first to comment and found them really funny....

They think some of us come over to nairaland to seek chats,, whereas there are easier apps for chats....Very daft of what this app nairaland was created for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without / Man Break Internet For Sharing Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend’s Use Pad / 3 Simple Steps To Make A Girl Have Feelings For You Try Now And See Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.