Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable (39639 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Anywhere and time they preach is ordained by God. Only sinners are pained.

No. That is not true. Read Eccl 3. There is a time for everything.

And we need to preach with wisdom. Not to preach for preaching sake or preach in amiss

What would Jesus do? Did you ever read about Him shouting by people's windows while they slept.

God is a wise God.

If they can preach at any time and place, why don't they enter a mosque with their Public Announce sysyem to shout or enter an office building while work is going on to shout there?

Because wisdom is a principal thing but some Christians do not work in it.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
awwfar:
Ooh! well sure we have freedom of worship but still there is nothing wrong going to the police when health is involved... we are human first ,Christianity, Islam or any other religion follows.
Wow. This is amazing. I would like to be your friend. You think properly �
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
maasoap:

That's like 1 minutes times 5, incomparable my friend! 5am, 2pm, 4pm 7pm and 8pm not 4:30am to 7am.
Sorry bro once I am up, I can't go to sleep anymore. So the duration of the disturbance is inconsequential.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
mxpinky:
since you have sense your master or god has already paid for your sins so why are you people not free to sin why re you people being praying to God for forgiveness again why do you still go to church please go and sin anyhow because your lack of sense has paid for it already
sin is free because your jesus paid already enough
Please wear your hijab and go make some sandwiches otherwise you would get beaten.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by mxpinky: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
nawtyme:

Please wear your hijab and go make some sandwiches otherwise you would get beaten.
go out and buy food club drink as you like your wife too is on another man doing lapdance either with pastor because she's naked even when clothed because morality is not a case
today is sunday you're here no its not bad your pastor is still in the bear pallor getting drunk before coming to shout on you people and your jesus

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by futureenergy: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Check this for possible way out:
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/4605070/ways-stop-early-morning-preachers [/url]
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by uzoormah(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
Poor man! in fact wretched man.

rich woman, infact wealthy woman...i greet you

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Tunagee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
playboy19:

Sorry sir, but please let me just understand this very well. Someone left his/her own house in a blisteringly cold weather to answer the call of God (assignment) to preach the word of God while you are still in bed complaining about his/her noise. Now you are saying you will pray to the same God whose word/message you so much hate to hear to "bless you" so that you can move to another neighborhood where you'd not be exposed to His words again? Please explain it to me.

A lot of people will die of ignorance in this world.

Nobody hates the word, right. But the truth is people should respect others privacy. If they tried that abroad, the community officers would arrest them and they can, in most cases face the court of law. The individuals in that community can singlehandedly sue the preachers. Leave story abeg!! Is it because anything goes here in Nigeria? Guy, u travel abroad go try am, and see if ur silly ass would not be deported if u are not a citizen. I'm sure u are Igbo, cos Igbo's like to disturb other people's privacy. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
mxpinky:
go out and buy food club drink as you like your wife too is on another man doing lapdance either with pastor because she's naked even when clothed because morality is not a case
today is sunday you're here no its not bad your pastor is still in the bear pallor getting drunk before coming to shout on you people and your jesus
Hahahaha morality police who follows a prophet that slept with a girl of 9 years, or the one who took female slaves and gave his men permission to rape them. Such a morally upright prophet. Kikikikikiki. My dear take a chill pill and get busy in the house before you are beaten as your holy prophet (pubh) recommends. Please note, I have no pastor, and last time I checked, Muslim youth in the north are so high on codeine diet that it was declared an epidemic in the north. Now the smoke gum, inhale vapor from pit toilet and 10 days fermented urine, smoke lipton and paw paw leafs. Is that what your imam teaches them?
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
mxpinky:
Meanwhile I have a couple of Carlsberg beer and some grilled pork. Since it's a Sunday I don't mind sharing some with you in the spirit of reconciliation. Hope you don't mind? grin
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

No. That is not true. Read Eccl 3. There is a time for everything.

And we need to preach with wisdom. Not to preach for preaching sake or preach in amiss

What would Jesus do? Did you ever read about Him shouting by people's windows while they slept.

God is a wise God.

If they can preach at any time and place, why don't they enter a mosque with their Public Announce sysyem to shout or enter an office building while work is going on to shout there?

Because wisdom is a principal thing but some Christians do not work in it.

Even God sent people to preach during bedtimes.

2 Chronicles 36:15 And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:

16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

Eccl 3:1-8

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot...
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

God is not an author of confusion neither is he insensitive to know that the word by that time will not get the response.

Jesus Christ did not go to people's windows while they were meant to be resting to start shouting and preaching the word. He preached at a time where people were yearning to listen.

But some Christians just preach for preaching sake. They don't care if they are reaching the people or making unbelievers even hate Christianity because of them.

The Bible says "Wisdom is the principal thing" but many Christians act without it.

Yes there's time for everything and the time they're preaching is the right time for it.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Yes there's time for everything and the time they're preaching is the right time for it.

Obviously not.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Even God sent people to preach during bedtimes.

2 Chronicles 36:15 And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:

16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Why don't they go to offices during working hours or a mosque?
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by mxpinky: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
nawtyme:

Meanwhile I have a couple of Carlsberg beer and some grilled pork. Since it's a Sunday I don't mind sharing some with you in the spirit of reconciliation. Hope you don't mind? grin
haram
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why don't they go to offices during working hours or a mosque?

They're everywhere.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by newdawn2017(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
uzoormah:

rich woman, infact wealthy woman...i greet you
Amen! in Jesus name.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by newdawn2017(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
flamingREED:

So you think the Christians whose practice you bluntly condemned will mind your signature?

You better be responsible to others and yourself.
i Ve minded his signature already & will contact him 4 business. Stop being hypocrites, call pink pink & yellow; colors don't look alike in any way. how did he condemn d 'so called Christians' preachings? people being public nuisance @ such an odd hr of day, no showing any consideration 4 their fellow humans. My dear noise pollution & public disturbance, a high level symptom of poverty let me tell u. How many times Ve u see reasonable & well 2 do woman or man, who eats 2 đ full , engaging in such hypocritical nonsense?
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tunagee:

Nobody hates the word, right. But the truth is people should respect others privacy. If they tried that abroad, the community officers would arrest them and they can, in most cases face the court of law. The individuals in that community can singlehandedly sue the preachers. Leave story abeg!! Is it because anything goes here in Nigeria? Guy, u travel abroad go try am, and see if ur silly ass would not be deported if u are not a citizen. I'm sure u are Igbo, cos Igbo's like to disturb other people's privacy. Nonsense!!!

See the problem with Nigerians is that we've been living in a messed up society for so long we have no idea what a proper one should look like

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by newdawn2017(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
flamingREED:
I used to be like that.

But when maturity set in I realised that God is not the God of discomfort/disorder,
I both adjusted my time, loudness and duration.

Op,
Advise them with wisdom.
They'll understand if they're truly Christian.
ohooh! thank u 4 dis correct talk bro/sis.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

They're everywhere.

They don't go to offices neither do they go to the mosque. I wonder why.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
flamingREED:
I used to be like that.

But when maturity set in I realised that God is not the God of discomfort/disorder,

Op,
Advise them with wisdom.

Thank God for understanding and your maturity. Not everyone has the wisdom to understand some things.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

They don't go to offices neither do they go to the mosque. I wonder why.

Those in the mosques and offices have heared them during bedtimes like the op.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
flamingREED:
I used to be like that.

Op,
Advise them with wisdom.

You don't know everything about God.

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by newdawn2017(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Anywhere and time they preach is ordained by God. Only sinners are pained.
Elijah!
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by newdawn2017(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
nawtyme:

Share with me naa lol! I love pork. I hope d pork is not imported pork d@ has stayed 4ever in d refrigerator. I want made in Nigeria pig meat

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Those in the mosques and offices have heared them during bedtimes like the op.

That is not what i mean.

If they are meant to preach anywhere at anytime without applying wisdom, that means that they can as well go to offices during working hours, hospitals, schools while they are in class and go in with their microphones and speakers and shout.

That is what i mean.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by nawtyme: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
mxpinky:
haram
But it's halal to marry a 6 year old girl or to chop off the head of someone for disrespecting a moon god who cannot fight for himself?
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

That is not what i mean.

If they are meant to preach anywhere at anytime without applying wisdom, that means that they can as well go to offices during working hours, hospitals, schools while they are in class and go in with their microphones and speakers and shout.

That is what i mean.

They are not working for you and therefore cannot take orders from you on where to preach. Anywhere the spirit of God directs them to preach is okay by them even it the mosques etc.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ImaIma1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
PointZerom:

They are not working for you and therefore cannot take orders from you on where to preach. Anywhere the spirit of God directs them to preach is okay by them even it the mosques etc.

I didn't give any orders.

As long as they can use their brains and wisdom not to go to those places at that time, they can use the same wisdom not to shout at people's windows at such an hour.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by PointZerom: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

I didn't give any orders.

As long as they can use their brains and wisdom not to go to those places at that time, they can use the same wisdom not to shout at people's windows at such an hour.

It is none of your business and you can't stop them. People like you will be delighted to hear and listen to circular music, dance in the club and fornicate during such hours but will hate to hear the word of God during the same hour.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by JoannaSedley(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Call police to arrest them for constituting a public nuisance. It is totally unacceptable. They are impeding on other's fundamental human right and should be jailed.
Their shouldn't be any compulsion in religion. Allow people to make their own choices.
I am still wondering in which part of the Bible Jesus preached to people uninvited..

Religious bigot should not bother to quote me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.