Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable (39640 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by frank41(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Trendirabingi post=69155992] most of u nigerians are very disgusting, and there is no doubt u guys aint normal, d moment one points out ur stupidity dat is so glaring on every thrash u spew, u even begin to attack the observer, even more stupidly.. U lots should change ur tots process, let ur society change, n even ur stupid politicians fear u...if u know better, u wld detest ur self for sounding stupid all d time...[/quote

You are more stupid and more fearful than the politicians you just mentioned above. Your writeup has no basis for argument and as such I wouldn't argue with a lunatic like you. Seems you are an anti christ..go and arrest those preachers, pple like you claim to know when, obviously they know nothing. Don't quote me again nxt time. Saul!
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by mxpinky: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Senselin:

You forget that they use horn speakers abi? Let us say it as it is.
do they shout on top of it like mad dogs ?

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2018
MrCuteking:

Laugh wan kill me aswear. Lolz

Lol. It has been tested.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Redphallus(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
tayo4ng:
Hmmmmm, how do i believe these history of 3 different group coming to preach at the same time even if your neighborhood is where the African shrine is located.
I believe OP cause I have once experienced it. Mine was two though and not three. An imam with a lid speaker fixed to the roof of his house and a church that conduct a 6am morning service. Na competition to see who the loudest is.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by somegirl1: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Speak to them in the first instance. Explain that they are disturbing yours and your baby's sleep. Then involve your neighbours so you can collectively ask them to desist from noise pollution so early in the morning.
If that doesn't work, pay a policeman or two to handle the issue.
I'm a light-sleeper, so I got increasingly irritated just reading your post.
Preaching requires common sense and tact. You can't go disturbing people's sleep. How can an annoyed and sleep-deprived individual be receptive to the word? Brains, people..

3 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by BoyCoyToy(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Buy a gun. When they come around just shoot them!

Before you know it, they are all gone and you can sleep till 11am in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by adeniyi65(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2018
30card:
I will tell you what to do. Locate their houses and one early morning say on Sundays, get your own loudspeaker, go close to their house and blast your favorite music as early as 4am till 6am . Do this for 3 Sundays and when they approach you tell them how you feel about them disturbing your sleep.
baddest of all. laughing my teeth out here.guy! person should just not offend this kind you.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by dochenaj: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Maybe you should go to them for some deliverance, maybe they can pursue that spirit that is trying to frustrate you anytime you hear preaching.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Simple equation.. just buy or borrow a shotgun. Just fire a gunshot when they come at night and watch them disperse and never come back again.
and if its Lord's Chosen memba preachers u think those ones will kawa at sound of gun shots?

dem dey carry dia own holy ghost double barrel waka & wearin dat dia fully kitted bulletproof green jacket grin
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by dochenaj: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2018
somegirl1:
Speak to them in the first instance. Explain that they are disturbing yours and your baby's sleep. Then involve your neighbours so you can collectively ask them to desist from noise pollution so early in the morning.
If that doesn't work, pay a policeman or two to handle the issue.
I'm a light-sleeper, so I got increasingly irritated just reading your post.
Preaching requires common sense and tact. You can't go disturbing people's sleep. How can an annoyed and sleep-deprived individual be receptive to the word? Brains, people..
The word is not for everyone. It might even be for just one person in the whole neighborhood.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by SexTin(f): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Disturbing of public peace or rather noise pollution is dangerous, u just have to act fast or relocate it u are a tenant. This is Naija, All things are tolerated.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by jefy(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2018
tayo4ng:
Hmmmmm, how do i believe these history of 3 different group coming to preach at the same time even if your neighborhood is where the African shrine is located.
you should know they don't all come at once. Same happens in my area in p.h...at d wee hours of the morning they wake u up. '3rd world,developing and hypocritical zoo it is'
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by SexTin(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

and if its Lord Chosen preachers u think those ones will kawa at sound of gun shots?

dem dey carry dia own holy ghost double barrel waka wit dia fully kitted bulletproof green jacket grin
Lol grin
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by 36STATES: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2018
anuma1:
Involving nigerian police is a wastage of money. Relocate if possible

Defeatist mentality. Get some guys to give them a shake down, and warn them not to disturb the neighborhood again. I tried it, it worked.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by consultancy: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2018
i'l suggest you get some earplugs and use them whenever they arrive, it may help to reduce the 'noise' a bit. on the other hand u just have to get used to it. i remember my days in lagos back then, same thing you complain about now, we suffered every morning, with the mosque adding thiers too, frustrating i tell you.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by gaventa: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Relocate to EKITI[ kissquote author=sureboykris post=69153477]Greetings everyone. My name is Kris and I reside in Anambra.
There's this growing trend which is affecting myself and my family - Early morning preachers.
These people have made my life a living hell.
Sometimes as early as 4:30am these people wake you up with loudspeakers.
Problem is that sometimes I get back late and sleep late and barely have enough hours to sleep before starting a new day. Sometimes my baby keeps us awake till the early hours of the morning and just when we're about to catch some sleep, they arrive.. Sometimes 3 different groups preach at the same time.
I now have frequent headaches and have developed some form of early morning anxiety (i dread the noise of the megaphone).
Please what do I do? Is this a matter for the police(as I feel they're disturbing public peace) or do I just see a doctor to help me cope with my sleep problems.
Your advice will be appreciated. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by koolbe(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Gather other concerned neighbours and challenge them. If possible seize their speakers
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2018
sureboykris:
Greetings everyone. My name is Kris and I reside in Anambra.
There's this growing trend which is affecting myself and my family - Early morning preachers.
Problem is that sometimes I get back late and sleep late and barely have enough hours to sleep before starting a new day. Sometimes my baby keeps us awake till the early hours of the morning and just when we're about to catch some sleep, they arrive.. Sometimes 3 different groups preach at the same time.
I now have frequent headaches and have developed some form of early morning anxiety (i dread the noise of the megaphone).
Please what do I do? Is this a matter for the police(as I feel they're disturbing public peace) or do I just see a doctor to help me cope with my sleep problems.
Your advice will be appreciated. Thanks

They are ur friends . Embrace them.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by 36STATES: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
thunder74:
Are you sure it is the noise that is disturbing you or the messages that are hitting you in a bad place?
Whichever one, get ears cover device and always wear it to sleep.

Honestly, the noise is getting to you because you put your mind to it and because you are biased already.

It is not the noise that is disturbing you from sleeping, it is the anger and hatred for what those morning criers are doing that is causing your sleeplessness.

Once your attitude change, you will get good sleep, afterall we sleep well with a very noisy generator.

I used to get angry at the Muslim early morning call for prayers but later I programmed my mind to enjoy it as an early morning music.

A typical mind from the shithole. Hard working people need good sleep to keep working, not everyone is as lazy as you.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by LastDays777: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
thunder74:
Are you sure it is the noise that is disturbing you or the messages that are hitting you in a bad place?
Whichever one, get ears cover device and always wear it to sleep.

Honestly, the noise is getting to you because you put your mind to it and because you are biased already.

It is not the noise that is disturbing you from sleeping, it is the anger and hatred for what those morning criers are doing that is causing your sleeplessness.

Once your attitude change, you will get good sleep, afterall we sleep well with a very noisy generator.

I used to get angry at the Muslim early morning call for prayers but later I programmed my mind to enjoy it as an early morning music.

I thought of this. If they are playing his favorites music by that time loudly, he won't complain.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by TEYA: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
These people also like sleeping. it is just that they have a greater call which they cannot afford to ignore for anything. they wake up with a fire burning in their heart, they wake up with an hunger yearning to be filled, they are the heroes of the morning and when you hear their voice, kneel by your bed to pray because we need salvation, we need deliverance and even more we need a new Nigeria.

For those in Abuja, who have luxury cars like Benz, Lexus SUV's, Toyota SUV's and other exotic cars. please don't make the mistake of taking them to a roadside mechanic to damage your beauty. bring them to our Modern Vehicle Repair Facility where our diagnostic check is always on point and our repairs are strictly professional and we give warranties to our customers on any repair. if we tell you something is wrong with your car and we ask you to purchase a part and in the end the problem persists we will refund your money and continue the repairs. Call us now: 08189742614 Auto Spa is our name.
Only thing we need in Nigeria is a change in attitude. I don't think those people have anything new to say.

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Almunjid(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Call them and talk to them, if they fail to understand arrest one among them others will learn their lesson. God will understand. Lol
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by danielblessing(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
anuma1:
Involving nigerian police is a wastage of money. Relocate if possible
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Religion is the biggest problem in Nigeria and Africa as whole you should try and confront these people and don't care whatever they label you with, in as much you express yourself to them and let them know how they disturbed you and your family each morning.

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Failed entity you are.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2018
nawtyme:

Please define "crazily"? Using 4 or 5 Ahuja loud speaker at 4.45am everyday 365 days a year is total madness
lol....answer the first question.. why dragging Islam into your bullshit? was the thread about Mosque or some selfish Christian preachers depriving a gentleman of his sleep?

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by jefy(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
It's such a pity that some persons don't care when their actions impact negatively on others..They see it as a norm...illogical thinking of fanatics..aside these morning prechers,churches shouldnt be seen around residential areas. We pretend like it's cool while we murmur deep down our heart. I believe in God,but certain acts are not from God..

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by Dacman(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Just see this one

Instead of Thanking God that you're hearing the undiluted word of God for free, you're here making noise.

mtchewwwww.
oga u are stupid and foolish and useless. ..undiluted kill u and your future there... .how do we think in this Nigeria sef. ..spits
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by darqly(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2018
beautygboel:
sorry dear i feel ur pain, i will honestly suggest you move except the building is yours

Best option if it's not his personal building. I once lived in a neighborhood devoid of mosque and church, it was paradise.
Re: Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable by ccollins(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2018
sureboykris:
Greetings everyone. My name is Kris and I reside in Anambra.
Your advice will be appreciated. Thanks
contact a lawyer,am one ,would help u sue as i am one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.