Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Experience With A Ritualist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ritualist (11050 Views)

Is He A Ritualist? / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Bluezy13(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
You didn't say it the way it is..you are very wrong ok? because if I should post the voice recording here you will hear where I told him I didn't want any of his properties and I said it many times to him.

I met a fraudster and wanted to find out what his intentions were you are here telling me I was actually interested in the person but perhaps what he promised me wasn't what I saw..how did you know what my intention was?and why would I record my conversation with him from day one if I believed what he was saying?
I posted this for people to learn from me and also maybe the real owner of the pictures would get to find out what someone is doing with his pictures.
And if him and his group are not ritualists why would they ask me to come to their village knowing fully well he is using a fake picture?

uote author=Bluezy13 post=69171977]

I didn't mean to upset you.
Just told you things the way they are.
It is your choice to get upset
OK, I understand.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
Shut your mouth low life..dirty low life like you..I think you are frustrated because no one approaches you..well it's not my fault that I'm blessed with beauty and shape so you can go and do plastic surgery to look fine so you can be having toasters that want to marry you like me.
Na me dey do shakara for them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

How fine are you?

If you are really confident post your picture here let's see. #sniggers
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Don't mind the useless prostitute.

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Finer than you will ever be in this life.. i have an image to protect so I wouldn't.. your type call me aunty on the street and i dash them money so you dont worth my time.

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69177756]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

How fine are you?

If you are really confident post your picture here let's see. #sniggers[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Silly girl..both of you are now laughing like mad people all in the name of trying to support each other

[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69177782][/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
Silly girl..both of you are now laughing like mad people all in the name of trying to support each other

Its okay Sandra. Let's call it a day shall we. Have a good night rest.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
My message still stands..if those pictures I posted up there are yours or you know someone that owns it,someone by name (Stanley ojiofor)is using your pictures to either defraud people or kill them because he invites all his victims to a village in Nnewi..

Still waiting for the judgmental people that will come and call me a prostituted for repeating my message.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Have a bad night goat.. after calling me a prostituted you are telling me goodnight.

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69177923]

Its okay Sandra. Let's call it a day shall we. Have a good night rest.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
And if I should have any bad experience tomorrow I will still share it here..those that will call me a prostituted from their hotel rooms and tell my life history even without seeing me will and those that will learn from it will at thesame time....it's only seun that can stop someone from post on nairaland,aside him nobody else..you and I don't own nairaland.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by uchman(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Ibu ezigbo ezi my dear. Chukwu kpoo gi oku dia. Ewu nwuru anwu. Ara yigbukwa your whole family.

I lay a curse onto you today useless girl. You will continue to have irregular menstruation till you die. Even when it comes out, it will be green and blue in colour. Your menses will be so smelly that whoever you pass on the road will spit twice. Same applies to the unborn daughters you will born in the future. Boys will use their vaggina as toys. Your daughters will end up as prostitutes you morron.

As for the boys you will give birth to, all of them will be still borns. They will last only one second on earth. As they are coming out of your Ashawo vagina, they are being handed over to the mortuary attendant straight. If by any miracle they survive, may the car you are in as you are going home start tumbling till you and the babies get crushed.

May madness be everywhere you go like MTN in your family.

Strange sickness will continue to wipe out your whole generation.

Ezi!

Bring it on prostitute.

Kai bro!

Seems you know her before?
Meeen!
SHEATH YOUR SWORD!

Curses and hatred are much bro
She is just a lady...
Doesn't speak good of you,
This is social media and not real life brother.

SHEATH YOUR SWORD!!

I thought you said you are from Otu nkwo nwanne?

Otu no dey reason too much
Otu no get too much talking

SHEATH YOUR SWORD BRO!!!
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
I was more annoyed at the fact that op couldn't quote someone properly. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
You need help..you are proud saying you rape girls and you feel its ok?they next girl you will rape must cut off your manhood

Iddiot bitch. Cut my dicck? Why not come and try smelly ass hoe? You will see how I will use okpili and club you to death.

Agam apiagbugi gi oke.

Motor gbuchikwa gi uzo there. Rotten basstard with a smelling pussie.

N.B
Its your father that needs help. Not me.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sweetyme001(f): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
LivingFree:
I was more annoyed at the fact that op couldn't quote someone properly. angry
Just imagine
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Frustrated bastard..go and hold buhari responsible for your frustration not me and no my father nolonger need help,i have taken care of that already.
You can't do shit..you are just an empty never do well yahoo boy who feels sleeping with other people's wife is the only thing that will put food on his table..you asked me to check your profile and see how many married women you have bleeped up their marriages,right?wait for it,its not only your cousins that will sleep with your own wife and destroy your marriage too,your biological brother and father will sleep with your own wife since your Job is sleeping with people's wife..fool.

uote author=SamoaJoe post=69184888]

Iddiot bitch. Cut my dicck? Why not come and try smelly ass hoe? You will see how I will use okpili and club you to death.

Agam apiagbugi gi oke.

N.B
Its your father that needs help. Not me.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2018
No leave the bastard..I have his time.i posted something that happened to me and the bloody fool said I have slept with the person and that I'm a prostituted forgetting his mother is still into prostitution even as we speak.

uchman:

Kai bro!

Seems you know her before?
Meeen!
SHEATH YOUR SWORD!

Curses and hatred are much bro
She is just a lady...
Doesn't speak good of you,
This is social media and not real life brother.

SHEATH YOUR SWORD!!

I thought you said you are from Otu nkwo nwanne?

Otu no dey reason too much
Otu no get too much talking

SHEATH YOUR SWORD BRO!!!
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Have a bad night goat.. after calling me a prostituted you are telling me goodnight.

Ok. My apologies.

You are definitely and absolutely NOT a prostitute. I am very sure that you are a decent, smart and beautiful young lady.

How about that?

Oh by the way, happy Sunday to you.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Agam apiagbugi gi oke.

N.B
Its your father that needs help. Not me.

Let it go, bro. Not all battles are meant to be won.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Apologies accepted.. happy Sunday to you too.

els0nm0rali:

Ok. My apologies.

You are definitely and absolutely NOT a prostitute. I am very sure that you are a decent, smart and beautiful young lady.

How about that?

Oh by the way, happy Sunday to you.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Mizk(f): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ritualist or no ritualist, why would he invite her to his place? To do what? They're not friends, or family, if she honor the invite and get killed, her family will not know her whereabouts, Don't mind the people attacking you, life is precious don't gamble with it.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Let it go, bro. Not all battles are meant to be won.

Bro if u want to let it go... you can. Leave me alone. Its apparent you are sissying up to her already.

You think her type of devilish girl gives a fucck?

You were telling her to put her pictures abi? And later told her good night? Why do you guys do this? Did you notice her response to all that shyt?

Her type of she goat is best meant for the ground... Food for millipedes and worms.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bro if u want to let it go... you can. Leave me alone. Its apparent you are sissying up to her already.

You think her type of devilish girl gives a fucck?

You were telling her to put her pictures abi? And later told her good night? Why do you guys do this? Did you notice her response to all that shyt?

Her type of she goat is best meant for the ground... Food for millipedes and worms.

Have a field day bro. Your phone, your internet. Right?

Oh, and no. I wasn't asking her to put up her pix cos I'm interested or something. Not in a trillion years.

But like I said, you have the floor. I'm out.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
No leave the bastard..I have his time.i posted something that happened to me and the bloody fool said I have slept with the person and that I'm a prostituted forgetting his mother is still into prostitution even as we speak.

You are still a worthless smelling mammal you iddiot. Frustration kill you there. As am typing this, am chilling with in my parlour playing the last of us.
(A PlayStation 4 game).... You see bitcch? You can't be playing that game in a 4K TV under air condition and be unhappy.

Am far from frustrated you iddiot. Nobody can be as comfortable, happy, balling and rich as am and still be frustrated. FYI, am living in my house.

Basstard.

You wanna know why I attack you? I have deep hatred for your likes. Self serving, gold diggers.

Lest I forget, may the angel of God tie you urethra so you won't be able to urinate again... Amen and Amen.

If thats not enough... May nature tie your ovary too or make all the eggs in your womb become fried right now in Jesus mighty name I pray... Amen.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Have a field day bro. Your phone, your internet. Right?

Oh, and no. I wasn't asking her to put up her pix cos I'm interested or something. Not in a trillion years.

But like I said, you have the floor. I'm out.

To think the animal started following me should tell you everything.

Her type of accidented, born by mistakes are not to be taken lightly.

Believe me when I tell you that this basstard of a girl was in it for the money. The scammer might have even slept with her. All these ones she is yapping about is just spilt milk. She was just after obodo oyibo husband.

Gold digging, skinny hoe like her.

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Believe me when I tell you that this basstard of a girl was in it for the money. The scammer might have even slept with her. All these ones she is yapping about is just spilt milk. She was just after obodo oyibo husband.

Gold digging, skinny hoe like her.

She started following me too. But you are only prolonging this tread. Let it rest.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

cry
You are still a worthless smelling mammal you iddiot. Frustration kill you there. As am typing this, am chilling with in my parlour playing the last of us.
(A PlayStation 4 game).... You see bitcch? You can't be playing that game in a 4K TV under air condition and be unhappy.

Am far from frustrated you iddiot. Nobody can be as comfortable, happy, balling and rich as am and still be frustrated. FYI, am living in my house.

Basstard.
I don't care about what ever you are watching or eating..I'm also in my house and I have people under me that I feed daily and I got my business running.im not the girl that gave you HIV..locate the girl fast and use a small gun on you both.
Do you know why I attach you too? because you are hopeless rapist,a home wrecker who sleeps with people's wives,smelly girls and you have no self worth as a man..those homes you bragged about breaking,you will never find your own wife and when you do,your father and brothers will sleep with her.i don't want to talk about your mother who is busy prostituting..bloody fool.

You wanna know why I attack you? I have deep hatred for your likes. Self serving, gold diggers.

Lest I forget, may the angel of God tie you urethra so you won't be able to urinate again... Amen and Amen.

If thats not enough... May nature tie your ovary too or make all the eggs in your womb become fried right now in Jesus mighty name I pray... Amen.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Honestly this op dey confuse me.. Why is she following the guys she was fighting witg

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thank you so much dear..you understand my point.the guy didn't ask me for money with his group but they are asking me to come to a village with all the things happening in Nigeria?the reason why I brought it here was for people to be aware of such people and some people started calling me a prostituted,the busy body guy here said I have even slept with him.
How can a normal person introduce himself as(Stanley,i live in Maryland in Europe)is Maryland in Europe that I wouldn't know he is a bad person?and when I finally told I have been playing along and I'm aware of what they are doing he changed it that he is a pastor and only wanted me to come to that village so he would pray for me..pray for me for what?

quote author=Mizk post=69188490]Ritualist or no ritualist, why would he invite her to his place? To do what? They're not friends, or family, if she honor the invite and get killed, her family will not know her whereabouts, Don't mind the people attacking you, life is precious don't gamble with it.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
So you want to tell me the people I should follow or not?how is it your business?I followed the two people that called me a prostituted last night because I want to follow them up any day they make a post I will leave what ever message they want to pass and start calling them names..do you get now?

quote author=boiz2men post=69189169]Honestly this op dey confuse me.. Why is she following the guys she was fighting witg[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Mizk(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Thank you so much dear..you understand my point.the guy didn't ask me for money with his group but they are asking me to come to a village with all the things happening in Nigeria?the reason why I brought it here was for people to be aware of such people and some people started calling me a prostituted,the busy body guy here said I have even slept with him.
How can a normal person introduce himself as(Stanley,i live in Maryland in Europe)is Maryland in Europe that I wouldn't know he is a bad person?and when I finally told I have been playing along and I'm aware of what they are doing he changed it that he is a pastor and only wanted me to come to that village so he would pray for me..pray for me for what?

quote author=Mizk post=69188490]Ritualist or no ritualist, why would he invite her to his place? To do what? They're not friends, or family, if she honor the invite and get killed, her family will not know her whereabouts, Don't mind the people attacking you, life is precious don't gamble with it.
The fact that he lied 80% of the time should be enough reason to block him and cut him off, he obviously has evil intents, from Maryland to nnewi, don't bother reporting him to the police, just thank your stars you didn't fall victim to this opportunist and move on with your life, let them call you anything, its nairaland, they're lots of mad people here.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
I started following you because you entered my bad book yesterday and I was going to call you names when ever you make a thread but I decided to unfollow you because you apologized today so let it go it has nothing to do with you..I will continue to follow the guy,he will create a thread some day.

els0nm0rali:

She started following me too. But you are only prolonging this tread. Let it rest.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes I followed you..waiting for you to make a post any time and you will get all the names you have me back no matter what the post is all about.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69189011]

Gold digging, skinny hoe like her.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by oglalasioux(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
He's a scammer.

The guy, Chidera and the old woman are one and the same person. This guy has the art of many voices.

Next you would have been asked to transfer money to use and save life of 'Chidera' who was involved in an accident. The pattern is that the guy's number will be off and the old woman will call with the news of the accident. A 'doctor', (same guy) will call to colloborate the situation. You, having been promised marriage and wealth, will pay.

I've seen this play out in real life and I was able to stop it before the money (70k) was almost sent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.