Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Experience With A Ritualist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ritualist (11020 Views)

Is He A Ritualist? / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
So you want to tell me the people I should follow or not?how is it your business?I followed the two people that called me a prostituted last night because I want to follow them up any day they make a post I will leave what ever message they want to pass and start calling them names..do you get now?

So what it takes to get followership from you is to insult you undecided

Nice strategy
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks dear.im actually not bothered with all the names I have been called here.i continued because I wanted to know what the guy really wanted to do and also pass the message to other so no one falls a victim.even those that send me messages that my ATM has been blocked and that I should call so so no to get it fixed,i do call them sometimes to make fun of them.but the names actually mean nothing to me.

Mizk:
The fact that he lied 80% of the time should be enough reason to block him and cut him off, he obviously has evil intents, from Maryland to nnewi, don't bother reporting him to the police, just thank your stars you didn't fall victim to this opportunist and move on with your life, let them call you anything, its nairaland, they're lots of mad people here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
With bad intention though..I have never done it before but I had to this time.

boiz2men:

So what it takes to get followership from you is to insult you undecided

Nice strategy
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Mizk(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Thanks dear.im actually not bothered with all the names I have been called here.i continued because I wanted to know what the guy really wanted to do and also pass the message to other so no one falls a victim.even those that send me messages that my ATM has been blocked and that I should call so so no to get it fixed,i do call them sometimes to make fun of them.but the names actually mean nothing to me.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
With bad intention though..I have never done it before but I had to this time.

I wan start my own so angry ... Just respect yourself and follow.

Tiff... Not what you think
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol..better don't start ooo.i have made enough enemies already.

quote author=boiz2men post=69189888]

I wan start my own so angry ... Just respect yourself and follow.

Tiff... Not what you think
[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
So I was minding my business when I got a friend request from this guy that filled his page with pictures he took abroad(I have alot of friend request pending both those in Nigeria and those abroad..I'm not freaked about anything if I don't like you)and started chatting me up.......from the chat I knew the guy was up to something but I decided to play alone.

The next day he started telling me his mother would love to talk to me and he kept mentioning chidera,chidera and I had to ask him who chidera was..
Oh she is my daughter..we both came back from Maryland last month..I'm in Abuja building a house together with his mother and daughter..me ok nice.

I told my sister about everything and told her I wanted to play along with them and see what they are up so each time they called I always record it with I'm going to post here.so when I spoke with the mother she told me she was at the village(Nnewi) with chidera and her son is in Abuja(but the son told me they were all in Abuja)and I was like ok when we finished talking I hung up.

The following day this guy(by name Stanley)was practically calling me while I was sleeping(5am)I refused to pick and he kept calling me,when I wasn't picking he sent his so called mother to call me which I didn't pick too.
The first time I spoke with the mother she was speaking like a village woman,when I told her I wanted to speak with chidera she was like let me call her"chidera"chidera,but I knew the girl was there with her...I started talking to chidera and our conversation went like this.

Me.. chidera how are you?
Chidera...I'm fine,is that my muuuuuumy?
Me..no dear it's your aunty
Chidera...aunty you are no more coming to our house
Me...don't worry dear I will
Chidera..ok
Me..what do you want me to buy for you when I'm coming
Chidera...buy me chocolate and ice cream and Christmas clothes
Me..no problem I will
I said goodbye to the mother and she asked me to be calling her because she didn't have credit,i said ok.
When I wasn't calling these people started harassing me with calls every morning..asking me if I live alone ..I got pissed with the early morning calls and stopped picking most of their calls..when I finally picked the started telling me to come to a village in Anambra state(Nnewi to me precise)I promised I was going to come and the started asking what they will keep for me and how to make arrangement for my coming.
Chidera said I should come fast so I can drive her with her daddy's car.

These people continued to harass me with calls for my coming when I got tired I decided it was time to let them know I have been playing along all along..

For those that understand Igbo you will understand every of our recorded conversations because the woman claims not to know how to speak English..even the son that claims he can speak was throwing bombs at me..

This morning I decided to let them know I'm aware of their plans(ok the son that said he was in Abuja told me a day before yesterday that he is now at the village with his mother that he drove home same day..told me how he is going to give me some of his properties that he just recovered from his uncle but I told him I didn't want.
I called him and told him to go offline because I wanted to call him(I only wanted him to go offline so I could post on his wall and let all his victims know he was a killer.
When he went offline I posted what I wanted to post and then called his mother first.

Me...mummy goodmorning..I just want to tell you that car will kill you.. chidera and your son
The mother....oh my daughter,what is the problem?if you are having problem with my son you should atleast tell me.
Me.....mummy..I said car will kill you.. chidera and you son.
I kept repeating it and she ended the call on me then I called the son..this stupid boy started telling me that he is a pastor that he only wanted to bring me out of the bondage he said I'm into..oh..how can you be talking to a pastor like this..do you know I'm a pastor?and all the bullshit coming out from his mouth..

My fear now is..what would they have done to me if i was a stupid person and gone there?and he is still out there trying to deceive people..he even told me they sell body parts at alaba market and he has never seen someone being killed before.
That's the end of my story..I'm tired even
well I don't know if the guy is a ritualist or not. but what I do know is that, if you are not interested in someone. do not play whatever games with them.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=69190643]Lol..better don't start ooo.i have made enough enemies already.

Are you mad? angry

Is something wrong with your medulla oblongata? tongue
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Well this is my life we are talking about and I can do what ever I wish with my time.i didn't post it because I almost got killed no,i did it for others learn from..I have already gotten the experience I wanted to get and it will help me should something like this occur next time and yes I will do it next time if someone else comes with another tactic..it's not my money they were using to call but theirs.

quote author=PrinceCharmings post=69190775] well I don't know if the guy is a ritualist or not. but what I do know is that, if you are not interested in someone. do not play whatever games with them. [/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol..funny but you aren't getting the follow.

quote author=boiz2men post=69190909][/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Well this is my life we are talking about and I can do what ever I wish with my time.i didn't post it because I almost got killed no,i did it for others learn from..I have already gotten the experience I wanted to get and it will help me should something like this occur next time and yes I will do it next time if someone else comes with another tactic..it's not my money they were using to call but theirs.

quote author=PrinceCharmings post=69190775] well I don't know if the guy is a ritualist or not. but what I do know is that, if you are not interested in someone. do not play whatever games with them.
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Thank you so much dear..you understand my point.the guy didn't ask me for money with his group but they are asking me to come to a village with all the things happening in Nigeria?the reason why I brought it here was for people to be aware of such people and some people started calling me a prostituted,the busy body guy here said I have even slept with him.
How can a normal person introduce himself as(Stanley,i live in Maryland in Europe)is Maryland in Europe that I wouldn't know he is a bad person?and when I finally told I have been playing along and I'm aware of what they are doing he changed it that he is a pastor and only wanted me to come to that village so he would pray for me..pray for me for what?

quote author=Mizk post=69188490]Ritualist or no ritualist, why would he invite her to his place? To do what? They're not friends, or family, if she honor the invite and get killed, her family will not know her whereabouts, Don't mind the people attacking you, life is precious don't gamble with it.

I understand you and I feel your story is true, just that your write up was kinda confusing.
Anyways your story has a message every one should learn from.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Lol..funny but you aren't getting the follow.

quote author=boiz2men post=69190909]

Lol.. Just playing. I don't relish online followership.

But you know you are mad sha
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
I really don't know why it's confusing..maybe it's something I did or didn't do that made it confusing.thanks anyways.

quote author=kingxsamz post=69191201]

I understand you and I feel your story is true, just that your write up was kinda confusing.
Anyways your story has a message every one should learn from.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
I know you are joking and no I'm not mad.

quote author=boiz2men post=69191227]

Lol.. Just playing. I don't relish online followership.

But you know you are mad sha[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
there"s nothing in ur story that suggest the man"s a ritualist.maybe he might be a scammer but then its like u urself wanted to eat his money but later figured out that the guy might be fake afterall grin.anyway na the bros picture wey u upload na im i feel sorry for cos no yahoo boy uses his real pix.when wayo jams wayo its equals WURUWURU grin

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
One thing I have noticed here on nairalandand is most people just comment based on what the first people wrote.you don't think the guy is a ritual killer but you feel he is a fraudster,if truly he is a fraudster why didn't he ask me for money or something rather than asking me to come to the village?no Scammer uses his picture but if you read my post well you would have seen where I stated that the guy is using someone else's picture and the same pity you say you feel for him is thesame pity I felt for him which made me to bring it here Incase the guy is on nairaland or someone that knows him.
You say I wanted to eat his money?was that what I wrote?why do you feel you should tell me how it happened,was it you that spoke with the man?the guy said(hello,my name is Stanley and I live in Maryland Europe)so after seeing the introduction I still continued talk to him just because I wanted to eat his money? you should stop being judgmental and acting all perfect..all these things you pointed out is that the message I was trying to pass?

quote author=lefulefu post=69192003]there"s nothing in ur story that suggest the man"s a ritualist.maybe he might be a scammer but then its like u urself wanted to eat his money but later figured out that the guy might be fake afterall grin.anyway na the bros picture wey u upload na im i feel sorry for cos no yahoo boy uses his real pix.when wayo jams wayo its equals WURUWURU grin[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Likebusiness(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
We need prayers more and if you have not giving your life to God. you better start ooo
Isaiah 1:18-19
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by dennel(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ts aii sandra... let it go* you succeeded passing the information! Thanks Ts noted by Nigerians! Have a wonderful week
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by dennel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why re you stressing yourself? You can't change dt! This is a public place �

sandra50:
One thing I have noticed here on nairalandand is most people just comment based on what the first people wrote.you don't think the guy is a ritual killer but you feel he is a fraudster,if truly he is a fraudster why didn't he ask me for money or something rather than asking me to come to the village?no Scammer uses his picture but if you read my post well you will see where I stated that the guy is using someone else's picture and the same pity you say you feel for him is thesame pity I felt for him which made me to bring it here Incase the guy is on nairaland or someone that knows him.
You say I wanted to eat his money?was that what I wrote?why do you feel you should tell me how it happened,was it you that spoke with the man?the guy said(hello,my name is Stanley and I live in Maryland Europe)so after seeing the introduction I still continue talk to him just because I wanted to eat his money? you should stop being judgmental and acting all perfect..all these things you pointed out is that the message I was trying to pass?

quote author=lefulefu post=69192003]there"s nothing in ur story that suggest the man"s a ritualist.maybe he might be a scammer but then its like u urself wanted to eat his money but later figured out that the guy might be fake afterall grin.anyway na the bros picture wey u upload na im i feel sorry for cos no yahoo boy uses his real pix.when wayo jams wayo its equals WURUWURU grin
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
My dear the way some people reason and act can be so frustrating.

quote author=dennel post=69193274]
Why re you stressing yourself? You can't change dt! This is a public place �

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
What does giving my life to God have to do with this?well I have given my life to my maker long before now..hope you have given him yours too?if not do that now ooo.

quote author=Likebusiness post=69193193]We need prayers more and if you have not giving your life to God. you better start ooo
Isaiah 1:18-19[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
One thing I have noticed here on nairalandand is most people just comment based on what the first people wrote.you don't think the guy is a ritual killer but you feel he is a fraudster,if truly he is a fraudster why didn't he ask me for money or something rather than asking me to come to the village?no Scammer uses his picture but if you read my post well you would have seen where I stated that the guy is using someone else's picture and the same pity you say you feel for him is thesame pity I felt for him which made me to bring it here Incase the guy is on nairaland or someone that knows him.
You say I wanted to eat his money?was that what I wrote?why do you feel you should tell me how it happened,was it you that spoke with the man?the guy said(hello,my name is Stanley and I live in Maryland Europe)so after seeing the introduction I still continue talk to him just because I wanted to eat his money? you should stop being judgmental and acting all perfect..all these things you pointed out is that the message I was trying to pass?

quote author=lefulefu post=69192003]there"s nothing in ur story that suggest the man"s a ritualist.maybe he might be a scammer but then its like u urself wanted to eat his money but later figured out that the guy might be fake afterall grin.anyway na the bros picture wey u upload na im i feel sorry for cos no yahoo boy uses his real pix.when wayo jams wayo its equals WURUWURU grin
all what use said about him and the way he related to u smells like a scammer and not a ritualist.a scammer does not start asking u for money at the first instance.he acts all nice..introduces u to his so called mother or brother...then maybe after a week or more he tells u his money got hi tched up somewhere and can u pls lend him 250k for and important business venture?...he promiises to give u 300k at d end of the week when the business jells etc cheesy.yahoo yahoo 101.
hmmm are u telling me u were not taken in by the guy"s flashy pixs? sad

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Flashy pix?no I have seen better looking guys.one let's take it this way..what you stated up there is actually how they operate which was my expectation before they did otherwise..they asked me to come to their village this past Saturday and they kept calling to know when I would leaving like someone was going to tell me not to..if I had gone and gotten killed maybe I wouldn't be here writing this now or what do you think they would have done to me because they were hell bent of me coming this past Saturday.

quote author=lefulefu post=69193496]
all what use said about him and the way he related to u smells like a scammer and not a ritualist.a scammer does not start asking u for money at the first instance.he acts all nice..introduces u to his so called mother or brother...then maybe after a week or more he tells u his money got hi tched up somewhere and can u pls lend him 250k for and important business venture?...he promiises to give u 300k at d end of the week when the business jells etc cheesy.yahoo yahoo 101.
hmmm are u telling me u were not taken in by the guy"s flashy pixs? sad[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
Flashy pix?no I have seen better looking guys.one let's take it this way..what you stated up there is actually how they operate which was my expectation before they did otherwise..they asked me to come to their village this past Saturday and they kept calling to know when I would leaving like someone was going to tell me not to..if I had gone and gotten killed maybe I wouldn't be here writing this now or what do you think they would have done to me because they were hell bent of me coming this past Saturday.

quote author=lefulefu post=69193496]
hmmm are u telling me u were not taken in by the guy"s flashy pixs? sad
come to their village? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont go oooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no matter how much money he promises u and the fun places he will take u pls for the love of God dont go.
i didnt even see this in ur writeup at first.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
In Nigeria?I lock myself up in the house once it's 8pm because people are crazy now not to talk of going to see a stranger..he was trying to use his imaginary mother to pull me down there.

lefulefu:

come to their village? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont go oooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no matter how much money he promises u and the fun places he will take u pls for the love of God dont go.
i didnt even see this in ur writeup at first.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:
In Nigeria?I lock myself up in the house once it's 8pm because people are crazy now not to talk of going to see a stranger..he was trying to use his imaginary mother to pull me down there.

fake mom thats probably another gang member.women don dey join ritualist and kidnapping gangs so not surprising if u heard a female talking when he connected u to his mom on the phone. The rate at which kidnapping and rituals gangs have increased this year in benin here don make ppl dey extra careful.girls dat still take transport to travel long distances to meet up strange men they hooked up with on facebook on twitter makes me marvel on their bravery.most of these ritualists act up nice to girls on the internet and if d girl is still not convinced they try to entice her with money. Anyway the dude's pix u uploaded is just an innocent pawn in the game cos a ritualist,yahoo boy,kidnapper will dare not upload his real pix on the internet.they operate in the shadows and use attractive pics of individuals to lure their victims.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=69189084][/quote]

Bitcch, first and foremost, go and learn how to quote.

Secondly, no woman in this world can give me disease. I am as clean as a new born baby. How do I know that Nigerian girls are disease carriers and wicked? I have a HIV and culture kit in my house. Any girl I bring home, I test first. Do you want me to upload results? For you to see why I tell guys to be careful? Basstard like you.

Finally, you can continue wallowing in your ignorance that I slept with a married woman you animal. Or that I even break homes by sleeping with peoples wives! Over my dead body bittch.

Do you know how I break homes? I do intelligence services free of charge for men without their knowledge. I will then mail the video through a memory card or through email to to them. They will see what their wives are doing.

Bitcch, you dont know what I do for a living. You dont wanna try me you animal.

Smelly prostitute that went to Nnewi to go and fucck. God punish your mother forever for giving birth to a hoe like you... Ntoor!

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Poor peasants undecided
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
I tell you..one needs to be extremely careful..it was not even a debate for me either to go or not..life has no duplicate.

quote author=lefulefu post=69195613] fake mom thats probably another gang member.women don dey join ritualist and kidnapping gangs so not surprising if u heard a female talking when he connected u to his mom on the phone. The rate at which kidnapping and rituals gangs have increased this year in benin here don make ppl dey extra careful.girls dat still take transport to travel long distances to meet up strange men they hooked up with on facebook on twitter makes me marvel on their bravery.most of these ritualists act up nice to girls on the internet and if d girl is still not convinced they try to entice her with money. Anyway the dude's pix u uploaded is just an innocent pawn in the game cos a ritualist,yahoo boy,kidnapper will dare not upload his real pix on the internet.they operate in the shadows and use attractive pics of individuals to lure their victims.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't think I bear thesame name with the girl that gave you the HIV you are suffering from.. secondly I'm not the one that sent your mom travel for prostitution job before she was gang raped.you have said I should not try you many times and I have tried you mor than you have warned me so what's still keeping you?you test every girl you bring home before you sleep with them,that explains the kind of person you are and they kind of girls you move with.
You are telling me you sleep with different girls and to think the low lives you move with will just stay there and watch you disrespect them in that manner without them even knowing your own status..you don't need to say more because from what you just said you sleep with just prostituted or how else do you want to exp it?even your married friends married cheap girls because I don't see a reason why a married woman would disrespect her husband by sleeping with another man and yes I know by status,i did my last HIV test last two weeks so you can die from your virus for all I care.i repeat do your worst..

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69195692]

Bitcch, first and foremost, go and learn how to quote.

Secondly, no woman in this world can give me disease. I am as clean as a new born baby. How do I know that Nigerian girls are disease carriers and wicked? I have a HIV and culture kit in my house. Any girl I bring home, I test first. Do you want me to upload results? For you to see why I tell guys to be careful? Basstard like you.

Finally, you can continue wallowing in your ignorance that I slept with a married woman you animal. Or that I even break homes by sleeping with peoples wives! Over my dead body bittch.

Do you know how I break homes? I do intelligence services free of charge for men without their knowledge. I will then mail the video through a memory card or through email to to them. They will see what their wives are doing.

Bitcch, you dont know what I do for a living. You dont wanna try me you animal.

Smelly prostitute that went to Nnewi to go and fucck. God punish your mother forever for giving birth to a hoe like you... Ntoor![/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=SamoaJoe post=69195692]

So the way I quote is also a problem to you?any woman you will put in the house is going to hear it hot..is it your quote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Date An Engaged Man? / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.