Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Experience With A Ritualist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ritualist (11059 Views)

Is He A Ritualist? / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bluezy13:
Your thread reads your experience with a ritualist.
Your writeup doesn't aside the last part that he said he sells body parts.

You call him a ritualist and you are still asking what they would have done to you.

You perceived gold but later realized wood, hence you calling them with your airtime instead.

You claim to have played along but actually you were trying to figure out if you'll end up dividing his spoils if he was indeed wealthy or fortunate.

Sorry, I'm only an analyst, not an adviser because you don't need any.
It is an old trick after all. They were after what you could offer.
you spoke my mind
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialDad:
Poor peasants undecided

Please who are the peasants?
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fourwinds:
you spoke my mind

Kindly move ahead if you have nothing meanful to say.tell me how it happened or what I had in mind because you are Jesus Christ.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:

Kindly move ahead if you have nothing meanful to say.tell me how it happened or what I had in mind because you are Jesus Christ.
I read what you wrote and I analyzed it simple....

I don't know how people fall for deceit for a long time....I smell it from far
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Fourwinds post=69196804]I read what you wrote and I analyzed it simple....

Then don't analyze next time because you are not good at it.am I so dumb for someone to say he lives in Maryland Europe and I will say let me keep talking to him and collect money from him since you know how to analyze?how much does he have to give me even that will make me want to risk my life?
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=69197005][/quote]look write up wasn't well coordinated and comprehensive.... read the first page and read responds from readers... I felt same way

next time, take your breathe and make a concise piece of writing
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fourwinds:
look write up wasn't well coordinated and comprehensive.... read the first page and read responds from readers... I felt same way

next time, take your breathe and make a concise piece of writing

So that is the only thing you saw?
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
sandra50:

So that is the only thing you saw?
there are defects there and I was surprised at readers comments
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Uglymugg: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:
Honestly this op dey confuse me.. Why is she following the guys she was fighting witg
She's an Alpha female. The type that will beat a man to tears and still cuddle him and his him good night.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Uglymugg: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
oglalasioux:
He's a scammer.

The guy, Chidera and the old woman are one and the same person. This guy has the art of many voices.

Next you would have been asked to transfer money to use and save life of 'Chidera' who was involved in an accident. The pattern is that the guy's number will be off and the old woman will call with the news of the accident. A 'doctor', (same guy) will call to colloborate the situation. You, having been promised marriage and wealth, will pay.

I've seen this play out in real life and I was able to stop it before the money (70k) was almost sent.

I've actually read this story before on Nairaland and the actor used the same name. I keep wondering where I've seen this before until I read your comment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
She's an Alpha female. The type that will beat a man to tears and still cuddle him and his him good night.

Lol... I think she's weak though.... I could sense it. She took those curses serious
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Uglymugg: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

Lol... I think she's weak though.... I could sense it. She took those curses serious
If she can type something like this out, imagine what she could say in real life.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
If she can type something like this out, imagine what she could say in real life.

Don't be deceived. Some persons are loquacious online but timid and reserved offline.

The op might have apologized offline
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=69196472][/quote]

Your papa.

Marry a useless Nigerian female Mammal? When I will carry my car enter any university and bend down select?

What ever happened to having baby mamas? From the way I talk, do you think I will ever have plans to marry any basstard?

When am ready, I will breed at least two females like the fowls you people are and keep her on monthly allowance to take care of my kids while I continue my life.

If anything happens to my kids, I murder the bitcch and throw her corpse in Nworie Ubi river.

Do you still want to know more?

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

Alpha female my foot. I like butcch females a lot because beating them gives me joy. You see those tom boys? They are the sweetest to beat because when beating them, you perceive them as boys and attack with every brutality.

What usually betrays men in a fight is because they perceive that women are weak and should be attacked with care.... Lols. Fooolish men. The reverse is actually the case if you know females well. If you attack a female, make sure you cripple her or at worst delete her.

You may fight with a male and make up immediately. The male will forget it immediately. But females whom we perceive as weak are never forgetful. Even if takes 10 years, she will retaliate one day.

Thats why its good to be brutal.

No matter how alpha a female wants let her be. She will always spread her legs to urinate. Females will always be formed with XX chromosomes which makes them always weak. Thats how nature cheated them. Their only weapon is their mouth.

This gal you are calling alpha female may actually be one useless iddiot somewhere in a man's house yapping mouth. Bashing her head against a wall will seal the deal forever. No fight is needed.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Alpha female my foot. I like butcch females a lot because beating them gives me joy. You see those tom boys? They are the sweetest to beat because when beating them, you perceive them as boys and attack with every brutality.

What usually betrays men in a fight is because they perceive that women are weak and should be attacked with care.... Lols. Fooolish men. The reverse is actually the case if you know females well. If you attack a female, make sure you cripple her or at worst delete her.

You may fight with a male and make up immediately. The male will forget it immediately. But females whom we perceive as weak are never forgetful. Even if takes 10 years, she will retaliate one day.

No matter how alpha a female wants let her be. She will always spread her legs to urinate. Females will always be formed with XX chromosomes which makes them always weak. Thats how nature cheated them. Their only weapon is their mouth.

This gal you are calling alpha female may actually be one useless iddiot somewhere in a man's house yapping mouth. Bashing her head against a wall will seal the deal forever. No fight is needed.

I want to hear your story bros.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fourwinds:
there are defects there and I was surprised at readers comments

So you came to look for defects and not to learn?
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

Who is weak?if it did I wouldn't be here by now but no I can't be bullied.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You what you are?a bastard..you actually think you matter in life but you are a low life.no I'm not in a man's house,im in my house and on my bed.im sorry your experiences with ladies,i know they really dealt with you but if you were cute it wouldn't have happened to you.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

I want to hear your story bros.

The story is that one of his numerous girl friends gave him HIV thats why he is so bittered.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Your papa.

Marry a useless Nigerian female Mammal? When I will carry my car enter any university and bend down select?

What ever happened to having baby mamas? From the way I talk, do you think I will ever have plans to marry any basstard?

When am ready, I will breed at least two females like the fowls you people are and keep her on monthly allowance to take care of my kids while I continue my life.

If anything happens to my kids, I murder the bitcch and throw her corpse in Nworie Ubi river.

Do you still want to know more?

YOUR MAMA.
You know what?a small fool bragging up and down..I delete her and brutalize her..as you are brutalizing the fools and low lives following you about same way the will be brutalizing your Mama's anus and that of your sisters..I don't look at your type twice and even heaven falls I will never talk to you..get ready for your kids to receive double of what you have done and will do to females..Anu Gambia.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

Please what ever you name is do not send me a DM again..this is the second time I'm dismissing it.keep gossiping my name here.i also saw where you said I'm confusing you by following the guy,i followed him because he will have a pay back day soon.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

I would have killed you in real life with my mouth..and you had nothing to say about the stupid boy that has been talking about how he will cripple and delete a girl..who knows it might even be your sister he will cripple and delete so continue keeping shut.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Smh
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by chinchonglee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
both d op, d ritualist, d small child nd d old woman practises d same religion...which is CONFUSIONISM!
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by tiffanyfan(f): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2018
boiz2men:

I wan start my own so angry ... Just respect yourself and follow.

Tiff... Not what you think

Wetin dey worry dis one, u wan dey form famzzy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by boiz2men(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Wetin dey worry dis one, u wan dey form famzzy undecided undecided

You should be working na

No meeting today ? tongue
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=chinchonglee post=69203310]both d op, d ritualist, d small child nd d old woman practises d same religion...which is CONFUSIONISM! [/quote

Your life sounds more confusing.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by chinchonglee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=69220145][/quote] ur write up woz confusing...
simple english dey hard u to construct
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
chinchonglee:

ur write up woz confusing...

simple english dey hard u to construct

You are a stupid goat..see who is talking.so you decided to correct me with that rubbish you wrote up there? English teacher.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by chinchonglee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
sandra50:

You are a stupid goat..see who is talking.so you decided to correct me with that rubbish you wrote up there? English teacher.
sister pls go 2 d bookstore nd get a text called LEXIS AND STRUCTURE...u seriously need it.

ur write up woz beyond assimilation

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=chinchonglee post=69221908]
sister pls go 2 d bookstore nd get a text called LEXIS AND STRUCTURE...u seriously need it.

ur write up woz beyond assimilation[/quote

I have seen how well you can right..please get a life and stop sounding stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.