Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (22306 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by SPDAZZY(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Giovanotto:
doubt the sincerity of your story. Then, no parent would give a child a whole 50 naira just to get in-between meal. Then, 50 naira could cook rice and stew for a family of 4.so stop concocting lies.

I get your point cos in 2001/2002, my parents used to give me 15naira for bread and groundnut. But could 50naira really make rice and stew?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Reelmii: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chidex2442:
mine was when I was still in JSS2, I was coming back from school with this my female childhood friend. we saw a ripe mango on the tree she accepted to climb since I had an injury in my foot. she was about climbing then she remembered her mom told her that anyday a guy sees her pant, she will get pregnant. she had to remove the pant and claim the tree....
hahhhhhhh...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Divay22(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Remind me to share mine later n
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I use to be a cry baby and everyone in my neighborhood knew my annoying g crying voice. One Sunday we went to church and I atrted crying that my mother should buy sweet for me o cheesy cheesy, that very Sunday she said it won't happen and then I kept increasing the volume of my cry till it became deafening. My mom who was a chorister pleaded with one girl that lived close to us to take me home. She took me home and after pulling my clothes, the girl left me alone and within a minute I was at the church main door wearing just pants and was screaming loud. And it was during the sermon when everywhere is usually quiete so everyone could hear my voice and they all turned and looked at me. My mom was so embarrassed she had to come out and carry me home. That was the end of church for her that Sunday. I was about 4years old.
I was a cry queen and I didn't need you to do anything for me to strt crying. If I have a child like that eh, I will leave them and run away. My mama try. My kid sis will be there quiet and and I will be cry for two grin

Cry for two grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by ndubueze92(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
I was very afraid of the dark then. I don't stay alone in a dark room because, I usually imagined shadow skeletons brandishing swords.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by bobolistica(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My grandpa was the one that use to do that to me. I spent a lot of time with him too and he would beat the help out of me. But we were very close and I would still be crying to go and meet him. Crying gives me blood.
I keep praying go's not to give me such a child. I will run away. The was a day I cried Ftwr my mom and I didn't know which way she took, I already went far when someone who knew me took me to where she saw my mom. And that was how I would have gone missing that day. You know those kids that once they see their mother change clothes they will carry their sleepers and seat at the door, that's my type.

Lol...I'm sure it's Ur mom that has told you all this
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by ndubueze92(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
SPDAZZY:

I get your point cos in 2001/2002, my parents used to give me 15naira for bread and groundnut. But could 50naira really make rice and stew?
I think so. By 98-2000 one could make a soup with #50... We had a shop in the market then garri was like 20cups for #100
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by 99foxxy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mine was always begging my mum to dash me some of boobs and when she doesn't, I would run to report to my dad crying, he will promise to go buy me the one that is finner than my mums. He continued to lie to me on buying me new boobs till I grew up and had mine. I was also wearing my mums high heels shoes till I fall and had dislocation on my tender bones then my eyes opened.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by ookesanjo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
My funniest childhood moment was when I was told to get fried fish. When i got to the fish seller, i told her my mum doesn't like fish head(ori eja). But she insisted that she was gonna add it to the ones am buying depending on the quantity, i agreed at the end and left to deliever the errand i was sent to run.. The funny thing about what happened was that, on my way home i ate the fish head that was added to it.. On getting home, my mum said she doesn't like it that i should return it back to the seller that infact she will follow me to the place.. When i heard that, i felt that was the end of my life on earth.. I wanted to die that very moment.. Till date i still find it strange that i ever engage in such act..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
bobolistica:

Lol...I'm sure it's Ur mom that has told you all this
LOL. K knew these one I just narrated. Was really and old cry baby. Some of my childhood friends still tell me now that never knew I would ever stop crying.
When I'm with my age mates I was a strong girl but whenever I reach my house after playing the whole day, I turn to a new born.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Cry for two grin
for myself and my kid sis, while my mother could leave with anyone and go out to wherever she wanted and come back anytime.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by anjilgreat(f): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
ndubueze92:
I think so. By 98-2000 one could make a soup with #50... We had a shop in the market then garri was like 20cups for #100

You guys are beginning to get me confused. If you are calling these cheap prices of things in the early or mid 90's, then I'll understand.

Things were not all that cheap in the late 90's and early 2000. I finished my secondary school in 1999 and transports fare then to school was #50. I know I used to boy groundnut for #5 and always given #20 for snacks for break time.

Things were not that cheap but the naira had more value then compared to now.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by revolt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
So there was this pillow i nvr wanted to share. My younger bro always loved taking it and would get beaten by me.
One day my elder bro and i had an altercation and while that was happening, I see my younger bro (like a psycho)heading to my beloved pillow. Omo I rush the guy, my elder bro held me down and told my younger bro to do whatever he liked with the pillow.

Jeeeeezz!!!!!!!!!!! Omo my younger bro begin beat, bite, gnaw, slap the pillow(while I watched in pain and horror). Then he did the unthinkable.....he takes down his shorts and rapes the pillow. I think I passed out in anguish. He was 5/6yrs old. I can't rmba what happened next but i know i never went miles near that pillow ever again. Looooool very hilarious memory.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by KabirusaniDk(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mine was always imagining witch following me in darkness, i always take off.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Odunayaw(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
I got down to doing my assignment as soon as my grandmother brought me from school. With a good heart she sat beside me and tried to teach (mind you she was illiterate). At first I put up with her thinking she would let me be, then I got fed up and yelled "Leave me alone, you don't know anything". She quietly stood up & prepared food and the day continued.

At night when the whole house returned I was reported, instead of me to apologize quickly I was proving my point. They took turns beating me that day!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by emiliarita50: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol wen finish me grin grin angry
davide470:
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by boyjo: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
ookesanjo:
My funniest childhood moment was when I was told to get fried fish. When i got to the fish seller, i told her my mum doesn't like fish head(ori eja). But she insisted that she was gonna add it to the ones am buying depending on the quantity, i agreed at the end and left to deliever the errand i was sent to run.. The funny thing about what happened was that, on my way home i ate the fish head that was added to it.. On getting home, my mum said she doesn't like it that i should return it back to the seller that infact she will follow me to the place.. When i heard that, i felt that was the end of my life on earth.. I wanted to die that very moment.. Till date i still find it strange that i ever engage in such act..

Chei! Embarrassing.
So did she follow you there?
What happened when she got there?
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by dembrown: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
This also happened during my childhood just that I was caught by one of the guys and taken into the compound threatening me that they will throw me into the dog cage. I can't passed that house alone for a year but my parent don't know why

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Orlatunday11(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
chiboy1116:
When never i remember d day We were lock inside the bathroom having xxxx lol
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Rozaytee: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
olaolulazio:
D time I was caught watching a lady bathing....

The beating ehhhhhnnnnnnnn
lolz...young ashewo
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Fuckallmods: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Willexmania:

Not Possible.

Nepa would have taken light.

#thisISnigeria
lol don worry, that's when nepa will give light for 3 straight days self grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.