Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (22300 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2018
It is either u are a still a teenager or u are lying, when did they start selling ordinary head of fish for a whole 50 naira,in my time,i buy head of fish for 5naira,and i was in secondary school sef,kids jst full dis forum
Nicklaus619:

My funniest growing up memories goes like this, i and my siblings came back from school one hot afternoon famished and tired only to find out that food ain't ready yet, so mom have us each #50 naira to go buy snacks eat while waiting for the lunch to be served, so I went straight to the mallam selling crispy tempting mouth watering fish heads and bought for #50, but I was disappointed after consuming the fish as I was still felling hungry, so I went back to the mallam and asked for my money back Saying I didn't know the fish ain't gonna satisfy me Lols, grin my mom beat the living day light as I refuse to leave the mallam selling spot. grin
Lols

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by akanbiebenezer(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
It is either u are a still a teenager or u are lying, when did they start selling ordinary head of fish for a whole 50 naira,in my time,i buy head of fish for 5naira,and i was in secondary school sef,kids jst full dis forum

Lols this happened 1998 bro, I ain't kidding. Fish heads I said, I didn't say one fish head get it right.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by cyara(f): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2018
I remember when I was walking pass a fence, guys where whistling calling me u refused to turn, all of sudden a big lizard fell on my head. As I was screaming and running the lizard was clinging tightly to my hair. Till date i hate lizards with great passion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by hephzibah29(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Mheeennn...see hilarious post!
We mumu for small,oo
Let me share the one I remember...because e plenty...

Our end of d year party in Primary 1..CBN primary school, they normally share food na..
After finishing the food been given too me...I was not satisfied...I was now crying seriously that I want more that am not satisfied...the party ended and I was still @ d gate crying refusing to go home...my neighbour went to call my mumsy that,she shld come pick me that I refused to come home...oo
When I remember such act...I just laugh..

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Chidex2442(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
mine was when I was still in JSS2, I was coming back from school with this my female childhood friend. we saw a ripe mango on the tree she accepted to climb since I had an injury in my foot. she was about climbing then she remembered her mom told her that anyday a guy sees her pant, she will get pregnant. she had to remove the pant and claim the tree....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Dollarship(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2018
My own is always Falling in love with older aunties cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Babiod: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Chidex2442:
mine was when I was still in JSS2, I was coming back from school with this my female childhood friend. we saw a ripe mango on the tree she accepted to climb since I had an injury in my foot. she was about climbing then she remembered her mom told her that anyday a guy sees her pant, she will get pregnant. she had to remove the pant and claim the tree....
I smell lies....na Old joke.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Imustreturn(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Smazlexander:
My funniest Moment Has A Child We Use To Press This Very Big House Door Bell On Our Way To Church Everytime So This Faithful Day We Did Not Know This Guy Has Timed Us That Evening Has Soon Has My Guy Wan Near Bell Like This One Very Big Dog Jumped Out Of The gate See Race I Get K-Leg That Time I Did Not Look Back Until I Got To Church I Remember My Guy Shit For Body That Day We Later Got To Discover That The Dog Was chained Near The Gate To scare Us
grin I did this one well well ooo

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Richwole: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2018
You now buy her cocacola or maltina cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by BananaPeel(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Will never forget the day worm came out of my anus. See marathon race.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by anochuko01(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:
so how old are you o?
if youre above 35yrs lemme know o. madam metuselah

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by gaby(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Mine was sometime in 1987 just a week after daddy and mummy had increased our numbers by giving us a number 7 sibling (a girl).

We lived in Mgbuosimini area of Rumueme, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

I and my friend (Chijioke) had decided to stroll down to the water side down our street for a swim at the river as was become usual.

On this day, Chijioke and I had overstayed at the river oblivious to how far gone the day had been, and a search party had already been constituted to go find us. This search party literally consisted of the entire Agip village area due to ritual killings here and there, plus occasional drownings at the river.

While still enjoying our swim to and fro the breath of the river in an attempt to see who could go farthest and to the deepest parts, when the search party arrived without my parents except Chijioke's dad (Mr Maduka).

We were both bundled in our birthday suits and made to make the long walk of shame from the water side through the streets down to our house.

While we made the long walk with our tiny pee-pees dangling, we were constantly lashed at with a koboko, even as we were made to dance to songs chanted by our lucky playmates who were lucky not to had been involved in our truancy on that fateful day.

I can't forget Mr Maduka leading and conducting the small choir that had gathered behind us with his rendition " flog them like a Nama, flog them like a thief, they are not rivers men flog them like a Nama.

After the community humiliation and upon arriving at our compound, I'd noticed this unusual quiet in our usual bubbly compound and I instantly knew I and Chijioke's sin was an unpardonable one to have had such negative effect on the community in general and our compound in particular.

I had found a corner of our compound to perch, while working out in my head how I was to take in the strokes from daddy's belt before the usual "pick-a-pin" session as was customary, when one of my younger siblings ran up to me and said "pita pita, baby don die".

I can't remember if I cried because I lost my baby sister or from what I suffered from daddy and mummy that night.

The beating I received even made me start believing I killed the innocent baby. I hear nwiiiiin...unforgettable.
Dem beat me sotey I come dey call my daddy " mummy" come dey call mummy "daddy".

Story and more is in my book on my profile and part of what inspired my irregular migration, just to find a way to make my family proud and out of the throes of poverty.

Peace out.

N.B
Daddy and mummy went on to replace number seven the next year with yet another girl. They went about adding on numbers eight to ten (all girls) raising our numbers exponentially to ten and rightly earning us and them the nickname " mama/papa batallion or mama/papa dozen" depending on who was calling in our little street of Eweje in Mafoluku-Oshodi.

There you have the prologue to my irregular migration story.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by neonly: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Simplep:

I bought mine then for 10kobo were u want to see naira old days were really fun
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Oyindidi(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2018
BananaPeel:
I can relate to this.. I fear worm pass anything till today.
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2018
I use to be a cry baby and everyone in my neighborhood knew my annoying g crying voice. One Sunday we went to church and I atrted crying that my mother should buy sweet for me o cheesy cheesy, that very Sunday she said it won't happen and then I kept increasing the volume of my cry till it became deafening. My mom who was a chorister pleaded with one girl that lived close to us to take me home. She took me home and after pulling my clothes, the girl left me alone and within a minute I was at the church main door wearing just pants and was screaming loud. And it was during the sermon when everywhere is usually quiete so everyone could hear my voice and they all turned and looked at me. My mom was so embarrassed she had to come out and carry me home. That was the end of church for her that Sunday. I was about 4years old.
I was a cry queen and I didn't need you to do anything for me to strt crying. If I have a child like that eh, I will leave them and run away. My mama try. My kid sis will be there quiet and and I will be cry for two grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2018
omamush:
I'm more concerned about this

The money my mum is owning me is up to the amount of 2022 Lexus

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Albinoflash(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2018
A
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by InTime(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Nawa O, Funny Peeps.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by themonk(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Chidex2442:
See this liar. Old joke angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by adeolu21: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
I remember wen i ws in secondary school, there ws a girl i ws infatuated with that time. The girl lived in d next street to me, so everytime i was going to shchool i used to pass that street instead of my street just to see her face. One day i ws coming frm my friend's house and i had to pass this girl street to my house. On getting near to her house, there was a truck packed there i didn't know she was sitting at its back including her sisters nd siblings. Suddenly one of her siblings came out and saw me ,she moved back quickly to inform others. On getting to d truck all of them came out nd laugh sarcastically at me. That moment i didn't kno if i ws walking fast or slowly, i felt i should just see something that would catapult me into my room.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by pussygotlips: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
flames007:
I was about eight then on holidays in my aunt's.there was no light,the whole place was hot as hell.so I decided to go take cold water free the 'deep' freezer.immediately I opened the freezer,the kind of cool air that welcomed me no be here o.
Immediately I started hearing a voice saying "oya enter Na!,aunty will not know". I gave into the temptation and ENTERED. I entered deep freezer and used my hand to support the door over me so it doesn't close finally.
suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the freezer, my heart suddenly became a staccato player.
'yee,I don die today'.I knew the only thing she wanted to do was to grab a bottle of water herself. by some curious twist of fate,she forgot something and didn't come closer to the freezer again.
I jumped out like someone being chased by a legion of demons and vows never to be so mischievous,ever again.
Lol how I wish you were caught.

Mine was always nasty experience, when I was like 6, I used to have one female police relative living with us, whenever she's out for work, I will sneak into her room and start sniffing her panties, positioning myself on her bed and fantasies fvcking her while motioning my body in a missionary style.
This didn't stop there till I started experimenting it on my neighboring daughters,
Until the day I was caught by their father, he dares not touch me, even when he reported, my father couldn't believe his innocence son doing such a thing.
I always thank God for my childhood days.

To all the parents out there, your environment matters a lot while raising your kids, during my time I had some undergraduates living in the boys quarter and I have seen doing all kind of nasty thing which influence me.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by AleksAndria: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
cyara:
I remember when I was walking pass a fence, guys where whistling calling me u refused to turn, all of sudden a big lizard fell on my head. As I was screaming and running the lizard was clinging tightly to my hair. Till date i hate lizards with great passion

Has a lizard ever fallen into your tucked-in dress.
I almost ran mad that day.

BananaPeel:

Na bag of worm me dey release when i small.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by queenbetsy(f): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'm still checking my archives tho...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by ivoryhouse(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
You guys got me LOL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by pussygotlips: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Chidex2442:

Lie lie muhammad broda
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by pussygotlips: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2018
BananaPeel:
Fvck you up, you really got me laugh out hard.

I had a similar experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by ivoryhouse(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
We used to travel to the village every Christmas and this faithful Christmas, one of my cousins fond an Ube (pear) tree and picked out a few really large Ube (pear) fruits. We shared the fruits an on the way we ran into one of the babes that liked him and she somehow found out we had gone in search of Ube (pear)fruits.She asked him for a few but he told her he had eaten all of them but before we could blink she had grabbed his erection, thinking it was a pear (ube) fruit. She grabbed it, and held unto it for dear life! My guy begged and begged, in all the languages he knew and even a few strange ones..i thought I'd die of laughter grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by beetown(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Chidex2442:
oga, lie well na

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by possibilita(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
My funniest moment was when I was a child I usually run away from fight besides everybody beats me so I was usually maltreated by all the kids around but one day while playing rubber band with some of my friends the most scariest kids came and started bullying us so all my friends started running away but I stood and found him even beating him that day every body started to hail me i became so proud that i went home and started to do push up and sit up something I have never done before

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by SoapQueen(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I use to be a cry baby and everyone in my neighborhood knew my annoying g crying voice. One Sunday we went to church and I atrted crying that my mother should buy sweet for me o cheesy cheesy, that very Sunday she said it won't happen and then I kept increasing the volume of my cry till it became deafening. My mom who was a chorister pleaded with one girl that lived close to us to take me home. She took me home and after pulling my clothes, the girl left me alone and within a minute I was at the church main door wearing just pants and was screaming loud. And it was during the sermon when everywhere is usually quiete so everyone could hear my voice and they all turned and looked at me. My mom was so embarrassed she had to come out and carry me home. That was the end of church for her that Sunday. I was about 4years old.
I was a cry queen and I didn't need you to do anything for me to strt crying. If I have a child like that eh, I will leave them and run away. My mama try. My kid sis will be there quiet and and I will be cry for two grin

You are my twin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.