Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51688 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Charly68: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Those paying aren't paying from your purse why are you feeling so pained with this matter ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2018
phemmyfour:
Neither did Jesus condemn it too. Show me where its written in the new testament that "Do not pay tithe"
Matthew 23.23
People under the law where made to understand that some things were more important than tithing.
Now, you under grace has singled out tithing as the most important thing.

1 Cor 9
2 Cor 3
A pastor is entitled to collect offering for his welfare.
Every worker deserves a wage. Meaning the giver needs to understand what he is contributing for.

Giving in the new testament again is for the needy. Which you are enjoined to give according to the spirit.

None of the Apostles or Christ Himself ordered anybody back to the laws of Moses under any guise.

In essence, the sheeple need freedom.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Repeat quote deleted
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Repeat quote deleted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by kolawoleibukun2: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2018
E no show say u even day read bible
Or u just day read to get argument against Freezen
If to say u day read Bible u for no ask that question.
nosiebaba:

This your story too long I can't even bother to read it. The only thing that's worth reading and understanding is my Bible abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ajayiopy: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Daddy Freeze never misses an opportunity to call out Nigerian pastors.

The controversial OAP has reacted to Facebook CEO, mark Zuckerberg being the 3rd richest man in the world.

According to Daddy Freeze, Mark paid no tithes or first fruit to achieve that. He wrote;

"Third richest man in the world, no tithes, no first fruit, no seeds to Pentecostal principalities, no money given to pastors for prayers.
-
This year alone he has given &3.58 billion to charity.
-
Non of the top 10 richest in the world are tithe payers or even Pentecostals.
-
God doesn’t need your money, the poor do! If you want to give money to God, give to the poor, NOT TO PASTORS! Mat25:32-41 explains this clearly!
-
There is NOWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT where Christians were told to give money to pastors, or the church, the New Testament giving went to the poor, yours too should go there as well!
-
Tithing is the law Heb7:5 if you practice some parts of the law without practicing all of it it brings a curse Gal3:10 and you fall away from God’s grace Gal5:4.
-
Stop paying tithes to pulpit bandits, it attracts a curse and cuts you away from Christ, little wonder Jesus or the disciples never collected it! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $81.6 billion, nearly $400 million more than Buffett.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-mark-zuckerberg-being-3rd-richest-man-in-the-world.html

this is the secret---------[b]-This year alone he has given &3.58 billion to charity.[/b]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by phemmyfour: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Chuks9000:

Matthew 23.23
People under the law where made to understand that some things were more important than tithing.
Now, you under grace has singled out tithing as the most important thing.

1 Cor 9
2 Cor 3
A pastor is entitled to collect offering for his welfare.
Every worker deserves a wage. Meaning the giver needs to understand what he is contributing for.

Giving in the new testament again is for the needy. Which you are enjoined to give according to the spirit.

None of the Apostles or Christ Himself ordered anybody back to the laws of Moses under any guise.

In essence, the sheeple need freedom.

If I tell you that rice is more important than beans, what does that mean? It means

1. Taking beans alone is OK

2. If you decided to include rice, no problem

3. I m against eating rice alone

This was Jesus' position on the matter:

1. Your just heart and act of giving is the most important

2. If you choose to pay tithe, make sure no 1 is fulfilled

3. He was against paying tithe without living right with God

Mt 23:23

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others

Next time you quote Mt 23:23, remember the bold part.

Any act of giving with the right motive is acceptable before God.

If you complain that pastors eat your tithe, do you know how your offering is being used.

Money = Money, be it tithe or offering. Somebody's tithe is another person's offering
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2018
phemmyfour:
If I tell you that rice is more important than beans, what does that mean? It means

1. Taking beans alone is OK

2. If you decided to include rice, no problem

3. I m against eating rice alone

This was Jesus' position on the matter:

1. Your just heart and act of giving is the most important

2. If you choose to pay tithe, make sure no 1 is fulfilled

3. He was against paying tithe without living right with God

Mt 23:23

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others

Next time you quote Mt 23:23, remember the bold part.

Any act of giving with the right motive is acceptable before God.

If you complain that pastors eat your tithe, do you know how your offering is being used.

Money = Money, be it tithe or offering. Somebody's tithe is another person's offering
Right motive. Let that be the bottom line.
The offering is for the pastor.
You are a follower of Christ. Where has Christ asked you to pay tithe? That is the question?
Jesus addressed the people under the Law from the quoted passage text above. You live under the grace and not law.
Bottom line, pastor collect offering for your upkeep. Do not threaten people with curse of tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by phemmyfour: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Chuks9000:

Right motive. Let that be the bottom line.
The offering is for the pastor.
You are a follower of Christ. Where has Christ asked you to pay tithe? That is the question?
Jesus addressed the people under the Law from the quoted passage text above. You live under the grace and not law.
Bottom line, pastor collect offering for your upkeep. Do not threaten people with curse of tithe.
Kindly show me where he said "Do not pay tithe" that's my reply.

Both tithe and offering are used for the upkeep and improving the lives of Gods people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
seguno2:

Is Oyakhilome not a divorcee who is fcvking around
don't judge but let God judge
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
ajayiopy:

this is the secret---------[b]-This year alone he has given &3.58 billion to charity.[/b]
who told you other pastor have not given such amount ehhh go and check living faith stadium worth a trillion naira
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
eboy540:
don't judge but let God judge

Why did you not say that to the guy whom I quoted?
By the way, where is the judgment in what I wrote
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
seguno2:

Why did you not say that to the guy whom I quoted?
By the way, where is the judgment in what I wrote
sry sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by bionixs: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chuks9000:

My financial rating is not your spiritual konsyne.
My issue is "are our brains being washed according to the spiritual guide (bible)?
My issue also is that the black man prefers bojuboju and hype to waking up to his responsibilities.
dumb and wack answer. Learn how to mind your business,Mr freedom fighter
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by uppermode: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
ayusco85:

The pastors and GO u ve been listening to how are they better than him.? Free urself from their shackles, seek the truth. If u keep attacking the messenger then u can't get the message. No one is perfect, Ur GO s are worst because they are hypocrites worship money
can you please define truth for me?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ayusco85(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
uppermode:
can you please define truth for me?

The Truth is the truth. The blind can't see it even if it's before their eyes. If u attack the messenger and ignore the message, u can't see the truth.
Seek wisdom from the Bible. Confirm what your pastor's say from the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by raymytech1: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2018
tollytexy:

i need an example of ur website
Betaoption.net, fxmarketers.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday / Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.