Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51687 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

Have you seen spiritual blessing before. If you need blessing give to the poor and that is what freeze is telling you. Because mark gives to the poor and he keeps getting richer not to pastors my friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth

The message have refused to sink in yet...... It's simply called religious brainwashing and eradication of commonsense....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by sabi99(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
this man saying unclad truth since the emergence of tithe hungry pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Newpride(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
If he does, does freeze think oyinbo are like blacks, who love to publicity stunt?

Useless freeze, do u know his private and spiritual life?
Why coming to the public to say what u don’t know .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by AbisolaOba: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2018
r u d one to condemn tithe paying!! ...let dose dat pays tithe continue and dose dat give to d poor continue ...all I know is none of dis will go in vain.
God is d rewarder of all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Omoboricash(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.
So bringing sat guru to cool FM has made him followers sat guru, if he brings gumi from kaduna so he's followers of gumi.pls let our reasoning be logical
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
MorataFC:
Daddy frozen brain, I know you don't pay tithes, can you show us the position u occupy in the list?

And you that pay tithe can you show us the position your frozen life is in your community. Daddy freeze is a well known radio presenter and celebrity. At least he has something to be proud of my friend

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by felixomor: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth
Who gave u the statistics?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

So bringing sat guru to cool FM has made him followers sat guru, if he brings gumi from kaduna so he's followers of gumi.pls let our reasoning be logical

You no see d guy moniker. Him life Na gra gra Na so him brain no fit straight
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by abbeyty(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Some of the tithes payers can't even give their 1kobo to a charity but prefer to donate half of the salaries to overfed men or women of God in the name of quick miracles

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

You are the one that should shut ur rotten mouth. What he said is it a lie? If it is then counter it not his personality. Do you know if your pastor is worse than him. Use the message not the messenger

"Use the message and not the messenger"

So by this statement, you clearly acknowledge that what I said is true.

You see your life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by innocential3032(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
nosiebaba:
One question for freeze. DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN PERSONALLY!?
Must u knw people as in the top men in the world b4 u knw wat they can and what they can not do?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Kylce042(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
I mean the way he is saying it like he knows mark f & b undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by sonsomegrigbo: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

Your mumu no get rival...

The payer gets spiritual blessings...

While the payee gets all the physical goodness of the world...

Christianity is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by einsteine(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
MyOpinion1:
I pay Tithes but not necessarily in church, sometimes I pay it in church and sometimes I enveloped it and give it to charity.

I prefer more to charity than church.

It's not a tithe if you give it to charity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by oruma19: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
u de mad. So u pay God tithe for spiritual blessings that Christ already gave to us freely? Satan destroy all Of u telling lies with the bible for materiall gains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Zenithpeak(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

This is very deep. Only few can truly understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by dingbang(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Freeze doesn't know if he pays tithes or not... He is wrong this time
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
AbisolaOba:
r u d one to condemn tithe paying!! ...let dose dat pays tithe continue and dose dat give to d poor continue ...all I know is none of dis will go in vain.

He didn't condemn tithe as a matter of fact he is encouraging it. Just that he wants it to go to where the bible has stated not elsewhere. Do u have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Diso60090(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

That your every month tithe money gatheram together use am cook call children for your zone make them come eat come thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by MyOpinion1(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Flye:

You are half way through, I know very soon you will have the grace to do it the right way which is giving to the poor, widow, strangers etc at least that is what the bible says.

If there's anything I like the most, it is charity, it is not only about my tithe. What I give out is even more than the tithe but sometimes I just conclude that there are things in church that needs to be done through Finance(money).

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
dingbang:
Freeze doesn't know if he pays tithes or not... He is wrong this time

Can you tell us how?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ollah2: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Daddy Freeze should grow up please.

Those guys don't pay tithe directly to church, yes, but they give to charity and other foundations.

Even Jesus Christ said if you give to anyone no matter how unimportant the receiver is, you give to me.

Comprehension is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

Was that all you saw in my comment?

Make yourself happy and remove that and daddy freeze is still unfit.

He clearly supports charlatans as long as they aren't pastors and he doesn't hide it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by maiquel: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
How much have you given to the society yourself?
How much do you even have?
Deluded fellow always attacking pastors like he is any better.
Like anybody said tithe will make you one of the richest persons in the world...
If people gave their pastors money, is it your own?
You're filled with hate and it has beclouded your sense of spirituality.
There are so many people who haven't tithed in their life and they are not doing better than some tithers in church.
In fact, some church goers will feed you and your household for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by popcykaylah(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Na wah .. another gullible Christian spotted
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by SniperSmurf(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze you dey shake Pastors table o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

Have you seen spiritual blessing before. If you need blessing give to the poor and that is what freeze is telling you. Because mark gives to the poor and he keeps getting richer not to pastors my friend
That's not the reason why Mark keeps getting richer
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Those paying tithes are either miracles seekers or lottery players, like pool betting, they play or pay to win big and hell awaits them all for both the receiver and the giver
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Zenithpeak(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Your mumu no get rival...

The payer gets spiritual blessings...

While the payee gets all the physical goodness of the world...

Christianity is a big fraud

Christianity is never a fraud but there are many fraudulent people taking advantage of people's gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by oruma19: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:
He is not perfect but he drops lots of wisdom and he backs it with scriptures

Am listening to him now
pls how do I logon to the online church. I was on church today I didn't hear anything the pastor preached, he was just talking off key...lolz. Pls i need a sound bible preaching church in warri. I don tire for the new generation churches, soso fake fake promises without telling the truth and reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday / Shina Peller With 6 Gorgeous Ladies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.