Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51712 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by rayobaba(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Flye:

His info is online for anybody for anybody to see, he doesn't to know him personally. Daddy freez has said the truth

Last week I saw a video of a girl seeking for fund through another celebrity for treatment of cancer yet one pastor's son was telling people to stop calling on church for help.

Let's us help our selves and the poor instead of helping one Pastor in the name of God.
As in en. I didn't expect that guy to say people shd go do farming and stop asking church for help. He just crucified himself. U know when someone shot himself for leg, thinking he's talking.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by einsteine(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

Chineke me. Kai where did you see your own from. Chai what type of thinking is this. Am sorry but your mind is the shallowest mind I have ever come across
if tight is not for the needy who is for?
Is your pastor always right and doesn't make mistake?

I don't even know where to start from with you

I don't have a pastor.

I don't identify as a Christian.

That said, a cursory read of the Bible makes it very clear that tithes are for the house of God and the levites who presided over there. That's the truth according to your holy book as a Christian. Tithe was instituted in Israel not as a means of helping the poor but as a means of sustaining the levites who as priests, were not allowed to work or own property, and also to support the temple.

Personally, I am against giving largesse to the Nigerian clergy. But it's wrong, from a biblical perspective, to equate giving to charity as your tithe.

Again, I am not a Christian, just letting you know you would be shirking your responsibility as a Nigerian Christian to say what you give to charity is your tithe. Nope, your tithe must be paid in church. And your pastor can do whatever he wants with it. Again, this is strictly from the biblical perspective.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by adesina746: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
einsteine:

I don't have a pastor.

I don't identify as a Christian.

That said, a cursory read of the Bible makes it very clear that tithes are for the house of God and the levites who presided over there. That's the truth according to your holy book as a Christian. Tithe was instituted in Israel not as a means of helping the poor but as a means of sustaining the levites who as priests, were not allowed to work or own property, and also to support the temple.

Personally, I am against giving largesse to the Nigerian clergy. But it's wrong, from a biblical perspective, to equate giving to charity as your tithe.

Again, I am not a Christian, just letting you know you would be shirking your responsibility as a Nigerian Christian to say what you give to charity is your tithe. Nope, your tithe must be paid in church. And your pastor can do whatever he wants with it. Again, this is strictly from the biblical perspective.

From your narrations one thing is obvious the Levites are part of the needy. So it still tells us what freeze is saying . Give to the needy be it in the house of God or anywhere else
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Revolva(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
fregene99:
Am still waiting for someone to give me a reason nt to pay tithe. Because all this one's am seeing from fridge or freezer Wat ever u call it. Are normal worldly sense. If u hav any reason for me nt to pay tithe pls tell me.. Note don't pay tithe because it makes u rich, pay tithe because it's a divine instruction.

ur mumu go last and keep paying de go until u become broke

remember he who bless a rich man will become poor

better save ur money and use it for sometin valuable
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Netanyahu1:
These god of men are nasty, with fear and bulshit story they have enslaved most Nigerians, we can't free all of them, but with strong argument backed by the truth we will free the one thousand of our generation our society depends on it if we must survive and join the first world . The rest one thousand can die of ignorance they won't be the first.

Slave free yourself first. You can't free those that are free while you're still in chronic bondage of slavery

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by LeonOgu(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes, That voice of the serpent that deceived Eve at the garden of Eden is still speaking even today! Reader beware.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Butoneday2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:
spiritual blessing that allows you live and die a poor man lmao grin grin grin oh I forgot your reward is in a heaven no living has ever been ,seen or experienced but sure exists for real grin grin.

i wonder why your pastors ask you to donate or sow seeds so they can build and own more mega churches, universities,fly jets, and ride in latest exotics cars instead of worshipping Jesus & waiting and depending on the spiritual blessing to provide just like you're being told grin grin

it is well
Pls tell them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Antichristus: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

THIS IS THE SORT OF ASSERTION DESCRIBED IN FREUDIAN THOUGHT AS INFANTILE NEUROSIS. THERE ARE MANY NIGERIAN SUFFERING THIS CONDITION.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by xreal: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Daddy Freeze never misses an opportunity to call out Nigerian pastors.

The controversial OAP has reacted to Facebook CEO, mark Zuckerberg being the 3rd richest man in the world.

According to Daddy Freeze, Mark paid no tithes or first fruit to achieve that. He wrote;

"Third richest man in the world, no tithes, no first fruit, no seeds to Pentecostal principalities, no money given to pastors for prayers.
-
This year alone he has given &3.58 billion to charity.
-
Non of the top 10 richest in the world are tithe payers or even Pentecostals.
-
God doesn’t need your money, the poor do! If you want to give money to God, give to the poor, NOT TO PASTORS! Mat25:32-41 explains this clearly!
-
There is NOWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT where Christians were told to give money to pastors, or the church, the New Testament giving went to the poor, yours too should go there as well!
-
Tithing is the law Heb7:5 if you practice some parts of the law without practicing all of it it brings a curse Gal3:10 and you fall away from God’s grace Gal5:4.
-
Stop paying tithes to pulpit bandits, it attracts a curse and cuts you away from Christ, little wonder Jesus or the disciples never collected it! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $81.6 billion, nearly $400 million more than Buffett.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-mark-zuckerberg-being-3rd-richest-man-in-the-world.html

Who knows what currency that is?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by linkszelda: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
You

Wake up in the morning without eating

You trek to church

You sing and shout at the top of your voice

The pastor tells you, "you will never succeed if you don't pay tithe

You use the small change in your pocket to pay tithe

Pastor tells you to expect spiritual blessings and heaven

You trek back home then soak garri or whatever unbalanced diet you have.

And keep waiting for God's blessing

YOUR PASTOR

Wakes up, eats whatever he wants

Heads to church in a Benz, Lexus, land cruiser etc.

Misquotes the Bible, shares fake stories, fake miracles/healing

stipulates the amount of tithe you must pay to access God's blessings, even threatens you with what will happen if you don't pay tithe.

Sells anointed "this" and "that" to you for protection but can't protect himself

Tells you your blessing is on it's way and reward in heaven

Then the next morning he jets out in one of his many jets to make plans for his new business venture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
wittyt98:
spiritual blessing that allows you live and die a poor man lmao grin grin grin oh I forgot your reward is in a heaven no living has ever been ,seen or experienced but sure exists for real grin grin.

i wonder why your pastors ask you to donate or sow seeds so they can build and own more mega churches, universities,fly jets, and ride in latest exotics cars instead of worshipping Jesus & waiting and depending on the spiritual blessing to provide just like you're being told grin grin

it is well

lol this said it all.....

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by thunderbabs: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings

I tire for u pipu ooo... What eternal blessings again... So, God go give u mansion in heaven coz u pd tithes, even if u died a sinner....?

Tithe is meant to bless you materially... But now dt zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Gates, no dey pay tithes and re richer dan d tithers, wht wld ur pastor say?

Dangote say no dey pay tithe.. He can only b givin pastors and imams envelopes, not tithes.

All dz wealthy pipu only gv to d poor and dtz more a blessing sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So how come 99 percent of Nigerian tithe payers still live from hand to mouth
who told you date wan mugu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:
you are not a Christian you are what herbalist

From your narrations one thing is obvious the Levites are part of the needy. So it still tells us what freeze is saying . Give to the needy be it in the house of God or anywhere else
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eboy540(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Thrash. Just download his message today and listen for urself
you are a fool you download someone message dats divorce his wife, hopeless human being dats way u are
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by seguno2: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

How come many tithe payers are thieves and corrupt people in the public and private sectors
Do they think that they can bribe God with their filthy lucre?
What manner of foolishness??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by seguno2: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
eboy540:
you are a fool you download someone message dats divorce his wife, hopeless human being dats way u are

Is Oyakhilome not a divorcee who is fcvking around

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Oegbeyem: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
semyman:
I will appeal to Daddy Freeze to leave these maagas to to their faith, Jesu Oyingbo came and obtained their forefathers, what have the children he left behind been able to do with the vast estate? Our children will recover same from their children all their primitive acquisitions in whatever self serving doctrines they propagate today.
my brother, dem don dismantle the estate o, government don buy am
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by brodalokie: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
God is not a politician. Leave God out of politics. Give to poor in your own definition as also advised by preachers and then give to the church, that is for the minister.
======================================
This is how the world runs. Where do you think you stand any chance against anything? And where is the place of God? Does it mean there is no God?
======================================
Revelation 6| Chess| Life

White Horseman: Bishop
Type: Prophet
Being: Cherubim
Alias: Serpent
Name: Lucifer
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Planet: Jupiter
Deity: Zeus, Odin
Weapon: Thunder, Bow (Terror)

Extension: Arrow
Zodiac: Ophuichus (13th)
Name: Chiron
Deity: Hermes
Being: Falcon
Duty: Trojan

Counter: Lion = King (Full Strength)

Trojan Host: Green in red House
Red Horseman: Knight
Capacity: Levite/Scribe
Alias: Arrow
Name:
Zodiac: Aries
Planet: Mars
Deity: Thor
Weapon: Hammer (Famine)

Red Horseman: Knight
Capacity: Levite = Levitate/Scribe
Alias: Reaper
Name: Hades
Zodiac: Scorpion
Planet: Mars & Pluto
Deity:
Weapon: Sickle sword (Pestilence)

Counter: Calf = Submit (Jesus)

Black Horseman: Castle
Capacity: King (VICARIUS FILII DEI)
Being: Dragon (Beast - Cain)
Alias: Satan
Name: Pharaoh
Zodiac: Moon
Planet: Earth
Deity: Metals, Stones, Wood
Weapon: Scale, Hammer (Court)

Scale = Crime Accessment
Hammer = Financial Judgment

Counter: Man = Wisdom (Moses/Solomon)

Pale Horseman: King
Capacity: General Overseer
Being: Angel
Alias: Death
Name: Abaddon
Zodiac: Capricorn
Planet: Saturn
Deity: Apollo, Santa Clause
Weapon: War, Famine, Pestilence, Reapers

War = Law/Custom (Criminal)
Famine = Banking (Financial)
Pestilence = Health (Medical)
Reaper= Cemetery/Library (Military)

Counter: Eagle = Christ (Holy Ghost)

=====================================
Bishop = Goldsmith
Knight = Blacksmith
Castle = Stock Trader
King = Bricklayer (Mason)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by seguno2: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
But freeze start online church DAT collect offerin.

Is offering the same as tithes
Do you know what is destined for those who distort the Word of God? Hellfire. May that not be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Korlah14: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy freeze I don tire for your matter... abeg you don too talk... pack yourself comot
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Korlah14: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy freeze I don tire for your matter... abeg you don too talk... pack yourself comot
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by delishpot: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
how did he know that for a fact?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by nlanded: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Daddy Freeze should grow up please.

Those guys don't pay tithe directly to church, yes, but they give to charity and other foundations.

Even Jesus Christ said if you give to anyone no matter how unimportant the receiver is, you give to me.

Are you for real? Or you find it hard to read simple English?

Freeze is saying the same thing you said in your 2nd sentence, he said people should give their monies to charities and the poor rather than giving to pastors.

So how is this different for you to be saying Freeze should grow up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.