Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51708 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by raymytech1: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
tollytexy:

i need an example of ur website
www.betaoption.net
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by coolscott(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
But pastors have sold it heavily as a means to blessings here on earth. Wealth to be particular.

And true, the bible is clear about how to give to the God.

Even as you did not give to the least among you, you did not give to me.
Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity. I know you not.

Which does not mean offerings may ot be collected to help run the church.
But you want to see how to give to God and have an eternal Even as you gave to the least among you, you gave to me ?

Then follow what is written in the bible in red letters
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by wittyt98(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
new2012:

...and you laugh at no jokes? You gotta be weird!
yes I'm grin grin grin I'm so weird in fact grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chuks9000:

He said "it is stated no where in the new testament that tithe should be paid to a pastor" or "practice one and practice all laws as in the old testament"
Is this true or false?
So, where is the spiritual & eternal blessings if the teaching of Christ is not followed?
Neither did Jesus condemn it too. Show me where its written in the new testament that "Do not pay tithe"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by SUCCESSMIRACLE: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
there are rich people in other religion.so how do they do tithin in their religion.cos GOD stil bless them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by anonymous1759(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Daddy Freeze never misses an opportunity to call out Nigerian pastors.

The controversial OAP has reacted to Facebook CEO, mark Zuckerberg being the 3rd richest man in the world.

According to Daddy Freeze, Mark paid no tithes or first fruit to achieve that. He wrote;

"Third richest man in the world, no tithes, no first fruit, no seeds to Pentecostal principalities, no money given to pastors for prayers.
-
This year alone he has given &3.58 billion to charity.
-
Non of the top 10 richest in the world are tithe payers or even Pentecostals.
-
God doesn’t need your money, the poor do! If you want to give money to God, give to the poor, NOT TO PASTORS! Mat25:32-41 explains this clearly!
-
There is NOWHERE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT where Christians were told to give money to pastors, or the church, the New Testament giving went to the poor, yours too should go there as well!
-
Tithing is the law Heb7:5 if you practice some parts of the law without practicing all of it it brings a curse Gal3:10 and you fall away from God’s grace Gal5:4.
-
Stop paying tithes to pulpit bandits, it attracts a curse and cuts you away from Christ, little wonder Jesus or the disciples never collected it! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $81.6 billion, nearly $400 million more than Buffett.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-mark-zuckerberg-being-3rd-richest-man-in-the-world.html

Tithe is a personal thing. If you believe, it works for you. Nothing freeze or any pastor will say to me that'll make me give tithe or not to give tithe . Our Christians this days lacks spirituality and key into religion . Giving is a principle if you give you receive you mustn't pay tithe. That's why so many celebs you ain't into any religion are making it. The principle applies to everyone, God is the creator of all. I pay my tithe when I'm led by my spirit not because of the sermon. And I try to give out to the beggars at any given opportunity as long as my spirit leads, i don't just give to anybody. Work with your spirit not with your pastors voice . I understand freeze point of view but he's taking it too far. Never fight for him.(GOD) Remember he gave you all the things you think that makes you smart or knowledgeable. I. E, you can't be clever than him. Leave him to do the judgment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.
gragra it is guts not gots.. You took ur time to type and add s to the got but failed to query ur brain..Don't think u are mentally valid to validate or dispute freeze either.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by abdullahi45: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
realmindz:
his punishment is in heaven..

The rewards of tithers are in heaven as well.

May white master Jesus have mercy on our black souls

Keep deluding yourself... Who is spending your tithes? God? Rather be more rational and help the needy not the already affluent pastors...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Championlaw200(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
KEEP QUIET MR MAN... DADDY FREEZE SPOKE THE TRUTH, WITH A BIBLICAL PROOF.. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by gladisa7: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
this man is saying the truth.. fayose is saying the truth..ffk is saying the truth..but Nigerians do not like truth...I have SOS Isolo's zenith bank acc details in my phone here. whenever we want to give if we cant go there saturdays..we transfer the money to them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by nosiebaba(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Do you and your GO know the tithe-payers personally?
Tithe-payers are Malaysian boys, politicians, ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers.
If your pastors know these Malaysian boys, kidnappers, and ritualists personally as tithe-payers in the church, should we hold them complicit in their crimes? TB Joshua and Adeboye have both visited those Malaysian boys in Malaysia and they confessed publicly to have remitted stolen cash to those two celebrity pastors. They both accepted without questioning the source of the cash that they received. You and I know fo'sure what the Malaysian boys do to make their income.

your question na just ploy to digress. the man quote bible join him comment.
why dont you read to understand b4 attacking freeze?
This your story too long I can't even bother to read it. The only thing that's worth reading and understanding is my Bible abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
gragra it is guts not gots.. You took ur time to type and add s to the got but failed to query ur brain..Don't think u are mentally valid to validate or dispute freeze either.

Mr know it all. Thanks for confirming that I got all other spellings correct besides that.

"If you did query ur own brain", you would've easily realized that there's something called "typo" & u too have been a victim in the past.

"I don't think you're mentally valid" to validate or dispute me

Neither do I think your Master daddy freeze is mentally valid to validate or dispute pastors that are obviously better than him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
ericsmith:

can you hear yourselve @ all,,, " obtaining under false pretence" i.e nigerian pastors are false becos they collect tithe,,says who?? daddy freeze & chuks... on what qualifications?
was tithe mentioned in the bible yes or no?? was their anywhere that says "donnt pay tithe" in the bible?? if xtainity is all about new testament ,, why the Bleep does every bible have an old testament. just adding weight to the bible sef!
you are a disgrace to xtainity becos even traditionalist that sacrifice people to appease their gods wonnt talkshit about there tradition.
talking of the noble churches all these G.O are over qualified in there various profession.. papa oyedepo is an architect ,who singlehandedly designed his church ,a structure that remain distinct in the world ,, a man like that without pastorship would make better income than one ordinary OAP.
papa adeboye is a mathematician phd,as a lecturer would earn more than an OAP.even my small church pastor naa oga 4 mtn
daddy odukoya is a genticist ,established the Daniel & Fola Biotechnology Foundation,[5] a registered NGO, to train Nigerian citizens in molecular biology and biotechnology.
you see why these men cannt bring themselves low to a nonentity like freeze & chuks.
a church remains a non profitable organisation ,hence no tax neither are the churches subjected to SR ( social responsibility) ,,what is cocoa cola,glo & pepsi e.t.c SR to the communities asides endorsing artist with millions.. those are where the govt should look into.
i am no part of any rubbish govt ,but i know even in politics n social club members make donations & pay dues.
with all the setbacks in the country ,,donnt pay tithe is what chuks call civil responsibility,, when we wake up will that provide adequate health care & other social basic amenities or revive the economy ... what does civil reaponsibilities got to do with church,, you are just a douche impersonating retardiness
civil responsibilities are obligation of the citizens to a state or country

Guy calm down. As of this moment, we need your zeal in our political lives now or never. Believe it or not.

By civil responsibilities I meant, we getting it right politically such that rights to security, good welfare, health care, education, etc are guaranteed. That way, people will not apply prayers to fulfil their needs but use their two hands and brains instead.
But because Nigeria is impoverished, we still worship like our forefathers did. "Oga babalawo, take kola, fowl and ogogoro. In turn, organise safe trip, bounty hervest, punish who ever stole my thing, protection from evil" or whatever their needs were back then.
The hardship is so intense, people pay tithe to overcome one form of need or the other. So, to answer your question, under the guise of church, Nigerians are further impoverished from absence of good governance and civil responsibility!

Now Matthew 23.23: Christ rebooked the law teachers and Pharisees concerning how the LAW was being followed by those mentioned.
Let me ask you from this bible text, which did Christ said was more important? Tithe? Justice, mercy, honesty?
But even at that, do you still think you live under the law? Or under grace?

Abeg, open your brain. The bible has records of the disciples organising help FOR THE NEEDY! And has mandated that we give generously!
None of the disciples colonised the "fund raiser" and formed "I must be wealthier than king Solomon"
It's your money, do as you please. But don't misquote or misapply the bible. I won't stand for such whether any one is a disgrace or not grin .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Blessedmedia: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Do you Need a website,mobile application, and blog? Or a you need a webdeveloper... You can get as low as 70k and it negotiable depending on type of website requirement...call or whatsapp 08144862004
Or send us a message on our company website www.blessedmedia.org

It responsive
It cheap
It boost your business
We love you blessedmedia Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:
Daddy freeze should shut his rotten mouth already. He's no better.

Fela is a god and prophet to him. Sat Guru is adored by him. He proudly lives in adultery and filled with hate.

Yet he has gots to criticize pastors. He doesn't even have moral right to criticize thieves.

From this ur post, Ur the one that is filled with hate.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Stop foooooling ur self.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
Neither did Jesus condemn it too. Show me where its written in the new testament that "Do not pay tithe"

I thought Christianity is all about living a Christ like life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by jbtobsyn(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Despite not paying tithe you are still not among 1000 richest in Nigeria. Someone that you are older than is the 3rd richest in the world because he focus on his dream unlike you Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
ericsmith:

Ps: if you tell me "pay your tithe and heaven will fall on you. Buhari will appoint you minister. Bill Gates will make you a signatory to his account." and after one year nothing happens, it should be categorised obtaining by false pretence!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by phemmyfour: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I thought Christianity is all about living a Christ like life?
And did Christ condemn it? No. Why not do the same. Let those that are paying continue to pay
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ajaymina(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Where is the scriptural reference to your claim of blablabla blessing/eternal bullshit?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ajaymina(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Viking007:
You didn't get his point. He's saying most Nigerian "tithers" are spiritually rich. grin

lol.... Bros!,please can I pay BILLS with Spiritual riches?, why are the pastors always emphasizing on Tithing and Sowing of seeds if SPIRITUAL/ETERNAL BLESSING is of any importance Please tel him to b wise,COMMON sense IS FREE, ANYONE CAN AFFORD IT.,PLEASE also tell him to APPLY IT ALWAYS
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chuks9000:

Ps: if you tell me "pay your tithe and heaven will fall on you. Buhari will appoint you minister. Bill Gates will make you a signatory to his account." and after one year nothing happens, it should be categorised obtaining by false pretence!

if i tell you such & you believe it only means you are gullible, iF i had told you chuks jump in front of a moving train ,,it wonnt scratch you ijn ...we any nigeria fall for that ?
but when it comes to money,, person wey no get work no qualification go they scream amen for billions to fall into there account.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Chuks9000: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
ericsmith:

if i tell you such & you believe it only means you are gullible, iF i had told you chuks jump in front of a moving train ,,it wonnt scratch you ijn ...we any nigeria fall for that ?
but when it comes to money,, person wey no get work no qualification go they scream amen for billions to fall into there account.

The lines in bold fonts "follow dey burst my brains".
Hoping we can change our orientation as a people. We have lacked the basics for far too long. The country is getting crowded and the tolerance level is on zero. We just have to find a way for mental emancipation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by drake002: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.....Now enter into the home of my father. That's what will take you to heaven, not your tithe, but what you do to the poor and needy around you. So giving to the poor from a clean heart and clean source can take you to heaven.

Matthew 25:40-45.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by techJ: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

Remember who choose to follow God's commandment, is promised eternal life, which means returning to God at the last day, upon condition of keeping God's commandments which tithe is included, that's my take sha

and killing of animals for the remission of your sins and also include not eating certain animals. Don't keep one and leave the other laws unkept.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Jesus preached to a multitude of people, never for once did he collect money from them in form of tites, yet he fed them all. By today's standard, it's considered insane. If you want God's blessing obey his words and give to the needy and work so God will bless you from the works of your hand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
anonymous1759:

Tithe is a personal thing. If you believe, it works for you. Nothing freeze or any pastor will say to me that'll make me give tithe or not to give tithe . Our Christians this days lacks spirituality and key into religion . Giving is a principle if you give you receive you mustn't pay tithe. That's why so many celebs you ain't into any religion are making it. The principle applies to everyone, God is the creator of all. I pay my tithe when I'm led by my spirit not because of the sermon. And I try to give out to the beggars at any given opportunity as long as my spirit leads, i don't just give to anybody. Work with your spirit not with your pastors voice . I understand freeze point of view but he's taking it too far. Never fight for him.(GOD) Remember he gave you all the things you think that makes you smart or knowledgeable. I. E, you can't be clever than him. Leave him to do the judgment.

""Tithe is a personal thing""

Tithe is not a personal thing n u don't pay it how or where or wen u want to, The bible has a well specified way to pay it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by sprints1: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
pastors always happy every Sunday service while congregation always happy at the start of every new month..if u know u know
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by pezeji(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Ifakiland:
You wey no mad, who know u? Who employ u?? Faq out of here
dog
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Flye: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2018
MyOpinion1:

If there's anything I like the most, it is charity, it is not only about my tithe. What I give out is even more than the tithe but sometimes I just conclude that there are things in church that needs to be done through Finance(money).

Yes u are right but they don't have to arm twist people to get such fund.

I remember how churches operates when we are growing up, churches amounces what ever they want to do and people contribute money, labour and any other things they have to assist. Church will also give account to the members how the money was spent, how much church needs more or what is remaining in church pocket.
Then I always hate that session of the church because it is time consuming, now I know the importance.

Now pastors forces church members to pay money, display such wealth to the face of same church members and promised them unmerited miracles.

Honestly we v missed it has church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.