Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77110 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
As a newbie in copywriting, when I was starting out, my boss would say, never despise your little days.

He would say, when you show people how to fish, you give them liberty to be independent for life.

When you give people fish, you give them the means to be dependent.

The former is my case.

I believed in showing people how to do things on their own and make a real living out of it.

This month will makes it exactly 4 years in the game.

I say thank you to everyone that have been part of my journey.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
eezeribe:

Sent
Please can you send to this address : almafiharry@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Unclesamo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
FunnyDude:

Check your mail
pls, I'm in need of it....
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Flame4chi(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Please to this address emmaajayi45@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2020
myjourneysofar:

Awesome. I appreciate
Please can you kindly forward to me also almafiharry@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2020
FunnyDude:

Sent it
Can i still have a copy of the ebook"rebel marketing" sir.. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2020
raphemmanuel:
@preciousnobel I believe u visit this thread regularly and u have seen lots of people mentioning you in other to get the PDF material @funnyDude sent to you at FREE-COST. I know others got the PDF material, but people prefer to get the copy from you.
please why did you decide to withhold that piece of information that will be useful to many.

Remember u never paid a dime for it, someone out of selfless attitude gave it out, then why is greed and covetousness made u keep to urself alone, when it will cost you nothing to deliver it.

Well I see, your type are those that dies with little information that can help a nation. AND LATER YOU WILL WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF TOMORROW.

No wonder this country remain stagnant since their independent because not everybody is willing to help, many wants to die with that little divine idea Given to them by GOD at Free cost.

PLEASE @FunnyDude do us (those willing to survive) a favour by sending the material to us.
We know your time are precious to you, but please spare a little time from your time to help us with that vital information as your effort will be regarded.

Thanks,
Yours faithful ones on your thread.

Raphemmanuel@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
vananeyor@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
thonifex@gmail.com.
abbacool99@gmail.com
ollybode@gmail.com
et. al
Op just do group sending to save your time

Baba I greet you. Abeg kindly forward to this address also
Almafiharry@gmail.com. Thanks advance
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2020
eezeribe:

Sent
Hello sir, i don't know if you still have the ebook with you now.. I'm interested.. Please kindly forward to this mail: almafiharry@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
tbliss22:

Sent
Hello sir, i don't know if you still have the ebook with you now.. I'm interested.. Please kindly forward to this mail: almafiharry@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Iamcute(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
ollybode:
I have just sent the e-book to some people, please am sorry for sending it this late. I have not been online for a while.
The following people should check their mail.
Nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
thewriterelijah@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
techsoftofficial@gmail.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Raphemmanuel85@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
chibuike.nwosurockson@yahoo.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com, Chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
ogunladejesuloluwaemmanuel@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
anazodomichael27@gmail.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
donatusworld349@gmail.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Asadujames202(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
FunnyDude:
As a newbie in copywriting, when I was starting out, my boss would say, never despise your little days.

He would say, when you show people how to fish, you give them the liberty to be independent for life.

The former is my case.

I believed in showing people how to do things on their own and make a real living out of it.

This month will make it exactly 4 years in the game.

I say thank you to everyone that has been part of my journey.

Please, I seriously want to learn this copywriting stuff.
Can you be my mentor?
How do I keep in touch with you?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Macgyver1: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
FunnyDude I have been a freelancer on Upwork, discovered your thread a few days back. Signed up on cluloudpeeps last night and my account was approved this morning.

Thanks for sharing this info.

One question, should I always use vpn to login? I'm flying a USA flag.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Prof7Elu: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
ollybode:
I have just sent the e-book to some people, please am sorry for sending it this late. I have not been online for a while.
The following people should check their mail.
Nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
thewriterelijah@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
techsoftofficial@gmail.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Raphemmanuel85@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
chibuike.nwosurockson@yahoo.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com, Chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
ogunladejesuloluwaemmanuel@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
anazodomichael27@gmail.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
donatusworld349@gmail.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM

Kindly send to Elumeje@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Chronicgenius: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2020
please can you help me with the ebook,adebisiadekunle42@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Cumfest(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good evening Sir!Pls,I’m interested in the ebook if you won’t mind.Email-cypherluv@gmail.com
[/quote].
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2020
Asadujames202:

Please, I seriously want to learn this copywriting stuff.
Can you be my mentor?
How do I keep in touch with you?

Send a PM or check my signature
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Macgyver1:
FunnyDude I have been a freelancer on Upwork, discovered your thread a few days back. Signed up on cluloudpeeps last night and my account was approved this morning.

Thanks for sharing this info.

One question, should I always use vpn to login? I'm flying a USA flag.

That's great. You'll need a VPN mostly.

Also signup on www.contently.com

More wins
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2020
***Marketing 101***

Most of us complains on having poor sales in our business.

Remember, there's always client to pay for your service no matter the competition.

Life is competitive generally. It's your duty to get hold of yourself.

To make more sales in business, this is where your research skill comes in. Make your own personalized research on your industry.

Do competitors and SWOT analysis to break your competitors. What are your competitors doing differently? Do find out.

Other stuff you need to do is to give "offers" your prospective clients can't resist. Like buy 2 product 1 free service .

Many marketing strategies out there depending on your niche. Just research on them.

To your sucess.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Macgyver1: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2020
FunnyDude:

More wins

I went to the job section, couldn't see any job. Just for me to upgrade from the free plan
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by OLUWABIG(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
FunnyDude:

He would say, when you show people how to fish, you give them liberty to be independent for life.

The former is my case.

Craigadebanji46@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Asadujames202(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
FunnyDude:

More wins

Hi,
Please, can this be done with only an Android phone
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by hatchetman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
FunnyDude:

The former is my case.

Please show me
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Martartins(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
martartins@gmail.com

Please guys, I need the E-book
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Happy New Month To You All

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by damilare96(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Happy new month boss
FunnyDude:
Happy New Month To You All
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Miraeable(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Please I need this eBook Miraegolden@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by iyandaoluwaoba: 3:15am On Mar 02, 2020
FunnyDude:
***Marketing 101***

Most of us complains on having poor sales in our business.

Remember, there's always client to pay for your service no matter the competition.

Life is competitive generally. It's your duty to get hold of yourself.

To make more sales in business, this is where your research skill comes in. Make your own personalized research on your industry.

Do competitors and SWOT analysis to break your competitors. What are your competitors doing differently? Do find out.

Other stuff you need to do is to give "offers" your prospective clients can't resist. Like buy 2 product 1 free service .

Many marketing strategies out there depending on your niche. Just research on them.

To your sucess.

Funnydude thanks Bro. Assist me please with the Ebook. God bless you more. iyandamakings@gmail.com.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Please let stop dropping our mails, the period of free ebook has passed since a year ago, that was 2018 when I created this thread then.

Though, still giving free information as usual.

Right now what I'm doing now is mentoring those who wouldn't mind changing their status quo.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2020
iyandaoluwaoba:

Funnydude thanks Bro. Assist me please with the Ebook. God bless you more. iyandamakings@gmail.com.
Amen. Send me a pm
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Asadujames202(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2020
FunnyDude:

Amen. Send me a pm

Baba, please show me the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.