Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77089 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Friends and famz..

I was recently offered a full-tme job in Lagos for a copywriting role with a good pay.

Sometimes back, I was called for a briefing by the HR team, they asked tons of questions which I was able to crush.

That's how I got the offer.

I felt it's time to build a professional network.

This is what skills gives you.

In early 2018

I was once in a jobless and hopeless situation with no hope in sight until skill paved the way.

Never give up.

You leverage on digital skill and it gives you the edge.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ademolajubril: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Making money as a freelancer requires skill and reviews to start getting paid....

I make legitimate income online doing simple task and get paid with withdrawal proof and no stress...

Check my profile to get started...
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Olugbemie: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
ollybode:
I have just sent the e-book to some people, please am sorry for sending it this late. I have not been online for a while.
The following people should check their mail.
Nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
thewriterelijah@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
techsoftofficial@gmail.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Raphemmanuel85@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
chibuike.nwosurockson@yahoo.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com, Chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
ogunladejesuloluwaemmanuel@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
anazodomichael27@gmail.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
donatusworld349@gmail.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM

Am interested as well.
I will be happy if the ebook can be sent to my mail
My email is
olugbemiegeorge@gmail.com

Thank you ��
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
FunnyDude:

In any business or skill, making money is the ultimate goal. However, you don't just make money overnight.
There are funnels you need to pass through in acheiving great sales.

This is the truth

My copywriting journey hasn't been easy.
I mostly source for clients from linkdin
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
FunnyDude:
Friends and famz..

I was recently offered a full-tme job in Lagos for a copywriting role with a good pay.

Sometimes back, I was called for a briefing by the HR team, they asked tons of questions which I was able to crush.

In early 2018

I was once in a jobless and hopeless situation with no hope in sight until skill paved the way.

Never give up.

Wow, congrats bro.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
FunnyDude:
Friends and famz..

In early 2018

Never give up.

Do we have agencies in abj that hires copywriters?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
dinosmiles:

Do we have agencies in abj that hires copywriters?

Yes, make your research especially through LinkedIn
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
FunnyDude:

In any business or skill, making money is the ultimate goal. However, you don't just make money overnight.
There are funnels you need to pass through in acheiving great sales.

This is the truth

By funnel you mean?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2020
dinosmiles:

By funnel you mean?

Yes Sales Funnel
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by erjo: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
raphemmanuel:
@preciousnobel I believe u visit this thread regularly and u have seen lots of people mentioning you in other to get the PDF material @funnyDude sent to you at FREE-COST. I know others got the PDF material, but people prefer to get the copy from you.
please why did you decide to withhold that piece of information that will be useful to many.

Remember u never paid a dime for it, someone out of selfless attitude gave it out, then why is greed and covetousness made u keep to urself alone, when it will cost you nothing to deliver it.

Well I see, your type are those that dies with little information that can help a nation. AND LATER YOU WILL WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF TOMORROW.

No wonder this country remain stagnant since their independent because not everybody is willing to help, many wants to die with that little divine idea Given to them by GOD at Free cost.

PLEASE @FunnyDude do us (those willing to survive) a favour by sending the material to us.
We know your time are precious to you, but please spare a little time from your time to help us with that vital information as your effort will be regarded.

Thanks,
Yours faithful ones on your thread.

Raphemmanuel@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
vananeyor@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
thonifex@gmail.com.
abbacool99@gmail.com
ollybode@gmail.com
et. al
Op just do group sending to save your time

Pls help send the PDF to creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by TommyAnthem(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please, any kind fella here that has the book in (pdf) should send it to me @ anthemtommy@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Dipsonkky(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bring all ur paypal fund to me, I buy any amount at good rate and my payment is fast, call or watsapp on signature
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ustec: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2020
FunnyDude:
Friends and famz..

In early 2018

Never give up.

Congrats bro,
Pls send me the eBook
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ustec: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2020
ollybode:
I have just sent the e-book to some people, please am sorry for sending it this late. I have not been online for a while.
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM
Pls send me the eBook
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by cdor777: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
ollybode:
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM

Fantastic.

I would love to have a copy also
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Rawshal(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Anybody that have the eBook should kindly forward to
waliuabdulrasheed@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Olarichard2499: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
erjo:

Pls help send the PDF to creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com
Thanks
Please I also need the pdf copy of it
Richardaccra2015@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Johnsonbet365(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
ollybode:
wesleydynasty@gmail.com
alexblaze553@gmail.com
oraekiu@gmail.com
ineaghe@gmail.com
hopy4u96@gmail.com
jobspays@yahoo.com
iykeonuobia@yahoo.com
Stephenigho@gmail.com
tideal20@gmail.com
menuski70ng@yahoo.com,
Akanbigraphix@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
Teddyerekata8@gmail.com,
ibha2014@gmail.com,
alexblaze553@gmail.com,
goodnesme99@gmail.com,
bestkreez@gmail.com,
echobazz96@gmail.com,
samm5854@yahoo.com,
jonextee@gmail.com,
Ikechristain3@gmail.com,
Deleonipede@gmail.com,
paulince82@gmail.com,
missnovi0@gmail.com,
Chufid@yahoo.com,
Segzzywizz@yahoo.Com,
fundz124@gmail.com,
lawalkolade@gmail.com,
chukwudi33@gmail.com,
asuquo1@icloud.com,
Promxy94@gmail.com,
Joevicsworld@gmail.com,
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM

Please help me with the PDF via Askkate8@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Czzy: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
FunnyDude:
Friends and famz..

In early 2018

Never give up.

I do like to pay for your books and possible guidance. How do I make my Payment?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by lexaydfg(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm already reading book from Gaby Halbert, Robert collier...

But I will still need some more books...

Please if you have any on Copywriting, share with me

Here's my email

ayokanmialex@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by erjo: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Olarichard2499:

Please I also need the pdf copy of it
Richardaccra2015@gmail.com

Have not gotten it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Czzy:

I do like to pay for your books and possible guidance. How do I make my Payment?

Send me a PM or check my signature
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
**GoodNews**

Since Covid19 came, I've been testing and doing some research pertaining to Digital Marketing Strategy that will be beneficial to those of us that are willing to up our game this year.

I'm on a special project.

Due to request. I've been compelled to write a comprehensive guide on Digital Marketing.

Soon it should be available for the public.

I tell you, in anything you do on the Internet, never underestimate the power of these two---

1. "Keyword Research"

2. "SEO"

They are highly important.

You may be wondering why?

This is because popular search engines such as; Google, Bing and others have limited space in their FIRST PAGE on the Internet.

Blogs, Contents, and Websites are competing for these limited spaces on the Search Engine's First Page.

The only way to move first and rank high is through SEO.

And having a great SEO can only be acheive with the help of good KEYWORDS RESEARCH.

So guys, watch out for the coming days.

It will be interesting.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello guys

Do you want to learn the knitty- gritty about Digital Marketing ?

You can check this thread to learn more..

https://www.nairaland.com/5771121/digital-marketing-marketing-approach-21st#88042620

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Luckydubby7(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
FunnyDude:
Hello guys

Do you want to learn the knitty- gritty about Digital Marketing ?

You can check this thread to learn more..

https://www.nairaland.com/5771121/digital-marketing-marketing-approach-21st#88042620
. Send me the ebook to henrybest2013@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by gentlesilver(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am interested, Sir. My email address is:
sibekailo15@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by YungLasaint(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
boborneyor:
help me send the PDF too ....Vananeyor@gmail.com
please send the pdf to lawrencejohn1446@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by YungLasaint(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please send the ebook to Lawrencejohn1446@gmail.com and any seo, copy writing related pdf thank you
FunnyDude:

Yes, make your research especially through LinkedIn
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Some of the jobs on Upwork for you copywriters.

The main thing is to know how to write an effective sales copy that sells.

Check out

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Another one

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Another one on Fiverr

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
YungLasaint:
Please send the ebook to Lawrencejohn1446@gmail.com and any seo, copy writing related pdf thank you

Send a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.