Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38803 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Pat081: 4:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Get married to her. That's really not an excuse.

Either you learn her how to cook or you do the cooking everyday. It's not written anywhere that a woman must be the one to do every day cooking for a man to be happy.
dis make mi smile so after spending hours I n d office I should now get back home to start cooking again abi Is better for her to go back home u will knw dat she is d type dat dnt use to go to her mother wen she is cooking in the kitchen
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Pat081: 4:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
hope u too re nt lazy type who can nt cook too?? Dnt worry I will teach you, ur number now
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2018
heart touching story. wu u help Sorry biko
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by tbadru80: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2018
it's cool dude!teach her ao to cook, if truly u love her :
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by tomdon(m): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

See direct advert oo
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by adetes: 5:01am On Jul 09, 2018
myke92:
If the cooking aspect is the only problem you have with her, angry
why not gradually teach her to become a better cook.
I agree with u
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by uvie66: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do
Free the babe I beg, are you looking for a professional cook? how where you eating before you met?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by maxiuc(m): 5:19am On Jul 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
sad angry
ok I understand let me come and see your family

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by phemmyfour: 5:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Blessinq1:
Keep advertising
she's taking the bold step. You won't understand now cos football is still your bf
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Izen: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

You're not better than his girlfriend because you can cook

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2018
You are pathetic.. Why didn't you correct her with love... Mchew

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by emelda86(f): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2018
U shouldn't have told her 1st time she came to cook for you, you should have told her when next she comes or any other day
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Someone that came to spend a weekend at ur place for the first time, and you bring her down because of ordinary cooking. Yet you are wondering why she was moody. Bros gerrarahia men undecided

Shey you don't know that it's finesse that a man should use to criticize his lady. The next day you should have choose to do the cooking together with her by using a cooking video or follow a recipe book by doing this you are indirectly teaching her how to cook without making fun of her bad cooking. And you would have seen how she will light up with smiles. ( a good time will come when you can both laugh about it) She will know that in the future if ever she makes a mistake she can come to you for direction.

Then you can also make a joke about the first time you tried cooking egusi how the meat were as hard as stones and the egusi lumps was massive. But instead you came to Nairaland to bitch about it. I hope she says no to your proposal you are not the man for her.

5 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by DestinyToRule(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Pm pls
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by oksmart1992(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2018
I want to meet your family wink
Dammiesugar:

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by sikells(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
Teach her na bros... the only thing that could make me let go off a lady is if she has an extremely bad attitude, Sassy attitude... but cooking?.. I'd teach her
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by sikells(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Sugar... I want to meet your family please

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by GrammarCheck: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
I told her i was going to enroll her in a catering school but haven’t gotten any response from her.

If it is me you told this nonsense I would have put salt in the yam and burnt the stew.

Which Kain yarn b this?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nothingspoil70: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
[b][/b] I WILL REALLY LOVE TO MEET YOUR FAMILY HONEY

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Dafreeguy(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.
Lies! u just dnt knw hw to cook so well
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by AgentGoat: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Stop forming unnecessarily undecided
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by 1dorzine(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

You just brought unnecessary attention to Your self, watch out for pm from hungry guys, btw God will bring u your own man.

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by 1dorzine(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.

100 likes for you.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by 1dorzine(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

Bros, you killed her joy. Imagine having sex with her for the first time and she tells you, you suck so bad at it.. You go enter depression state.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by franchasng: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
The problem u might be having is:

1.) You are too tight to hello.

2.) You form too much maybe. Most girls who feel or see themself as too pretty form a lot for guys. Ordinary hi, they won't respond. Ordinary hi good morning, they won't greet back, so how will they meet a reasonable guy if not the chewing gum boys in their neighborhood who force them and grab their hands by fire by force or some Indian hemp smoking ganja boys

Because u have a boyfriend, an ordinary boyfriend who hasn't married u yet, u start to become rude to every other guy and ignore guys who might end up being your true partner at last.

Not all relationship today end up in marriage. So when u are dating, don't shut the doors, don't be rude and unfriendly to other admirers thinking u have got King David as boyfriend because that King David might be there for temporary fun and u end up chasing your King Solomon away because of temporary King David.

I didn't say u should cheat on your boyfriend while dating but be open to friendship, be nice to other male admirers until your boyfriend marries u officially.

3.) If the two reasons above do not apply to you, then check your dressing style...watch your shape, hope u don't have big tummy cos most guys today hate big tummy on a lady they want to keep.

Lastly, stop being unfriendly to strangers. Your Mr. Right must not come from your Church, Mosque, workplace, street, village, school, department.

Majority of happy couples u see today met in the most awkward places and manner.

It doesn't matter if a guy sees u on the highway, on the road, in the market, inside keke, inside bus, inside aeroplane, or at any awkward place, as a lady, learn to give little hello attention to guys who approach u responsibly or try to approach u responsibly because u never can tell. Hello does not mean CAN WE HAVE SEX NOW Because sometimes I wonder how most Nigerian ladies reason and how they intend to meet their partner

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by stpat1(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by franchasng: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

Cooking skills alone is no longer a good test of a lady that is marriageable. In as much as it is good for a Lady to know how to cook or prepare good meals, cooking skills no longer hold water.

And maybe the lady's food was okay but due to the fact that u are Akpan the best cook, her food becomes tasteless to u. You know all these over sabi male cooks can never appreciate any woman's food except the woman is a witch when it comes to cooking.

So don't conclude on that yet cos she might be a good cook being tested by an expert cook Akpan grin grin

And of course your complain killed her mood! How dare u tell your woman directly that her food is tasteless, ah ogbeni kilode!! shocked shocked Some guys get liver sha....na only my mama I fit tell that kind thing because me and her be like Romeo and Juliet, and if I complain of such, she will fire me back cheesy cheesy so abeg don't conclude on her yet.

In today world, as a single guy, what you should be considering most as quality of any girl u intend to marry are:

1.) Is she attracting and appealing to you If yes then proceed to No. 2

2.) Is she financially wise and frugal If yes proceed to No. 3

3.) Is she financially productive; as in is she making money on her own doing something sustainable like a good job, a viable business, a good trade or handwork With the current global economy, everybody ought to be doing something to earn money. And before any Lady or guy goes into marriage, he or she ought to have a stable source of earning at least 80,000naira every month in Nigeria of today.

If she passes this test, proceed to No. 4

4.) Is she a happy person? Is she respectful to others If yes, rejoice

5.) Is she compassionate or very mean It is good to date or marry a happy, compassionate lady. They attract good luck and make good wife

6.) Lastly, even though we all are sinners everyday, find out if she loves God and fears God. If she haves that inner, honest craven to please God despite our sins. This is very important.

Not cooking alone. Who food help cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by HypocriticalMod: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
You shouldn't have pass your unlikeness to her food verbally...there is many ways to do that..apologize to her..it is one of her imperfections which i know many men can cope easily.
angry Goan sleep.. e sure me u can't cook too.
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by blesoh(f): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Don't worry, the right man will come.
BTW op, next year December is really far
Come and marry my Calabar sister and enjoy a life long marriage

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.
All I see is female using a male moniker which sound like a female shocked shocked shocked
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Born2Breed(f): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.n

Teach her how to cook,if she is ready to learn
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by blesoh(f): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2018
ojun50:

if I ask u for yr number u will form hard to get, PM u, u will nt reply back whapp me let take tins serious
Be serious jor
Don't go and waste her time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.