Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) (1617 Views)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Tessyama1: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user has shared how extra his newly engaged sister went in showing off her engagement ring.

She stylishly showed it off while fixing her sandal, while eating a cake, while turning the knob and even while wiping cake off her face! Lol.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/newly-engaged-lady-gets-extra-showing-off-her-ring-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Tessyama1: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2018

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by highpriestess: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
lool,she's overwhelmingly joyous.
obviously she's aimed at making one of her haters feel jealous,girls get issue.gringrin

trust,I'm gonna do morethan that.cheesy

love is sweeeeet.cheesy
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol cheesy, this is interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by donstan18: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
She's still single.

1 Like

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Let her show us when she is using the fingers to wipe the ass...otherwise, thunder fire her! sad
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Let her show us when she is using the fingers to wipe the ass...otherwise, thunder fire her! sad

grin grin
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by softwerk(f): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Next pic......pin it on your clit grin
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Her hand iz fvcking neat cool
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Auladimeji2: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew,When he turns you to lord of the ring,you will use that same hand to sweep Shiloh

1 Like

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Auladimeji2: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin
Please don't wake me

Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by ibori1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
softwerk:

pls don't tell me u r jealous
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by roarik(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by sacajawea: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Always seeing faults, always cynical, why?
Why are you ppl like these
Getting the hang of Door Knobs? no easy feat
Wiping Cake of your face, How you look is important remember people judge based on...
Wiping boogers, I forget too do that too
Fixing your sandals, eating cake, people these are important things
Re: Newly Engaged Lady Gets Extra Showing Off Her Ring! (photos) by Organs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
softwerk:

Softwerk, na so you get mouth!!!, why the thing come de vex you naaa, so somebody cannot show off in peace again?

(1) (Reply)

White Man Shares Photos Of He And His Wife In Yankari National Park / Miss Nairaland Contest 2018 - Nomination & Verification / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.